Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Fighting Attraction EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Fighting Attraction EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Fighting Attraction EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Fighting Attraction EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Fighting Attraction EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Fighting Attraction EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Fighting Attraction EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Fighting Attraction EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Fighting Attraction EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fighting Attraction

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fighting Attraction Empty Fighting Attraction

Post by melbender Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:37 pm

"I forgot how nice this place is, oh babe we have to go up to the spot where we had dinner, that was nice there." I said looking out at the pretty ocean as we drove past the sea.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Fighting Attraction Empty Re: Fighting Attraction

Post by Demona Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:41 pm

"we'll go tomorrow" i smiled and grinned even wider as i saw the hotel's gates. we pulled in front of the hotel and i went in to greet my staff than walked out and through the pathway with Allie next to me "don't say anything about being together just yet. not even to nana, i want to surprise her tonight "okay baby?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:43 pm

I nodded, "Ok I promise, i won't tell her anything." i said wondering what he's got planned, and how he is going to tell his Nana, she was going to be so excited, well I hoped so. I smiled and looked up at him, "before we go and act normal I just want to say I love you, and Thankyou." I said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:04 pm

"Stop thanking me baby" i smiled "i love you too, and it's only two hours until i tell her" i said looking at my watch "i want you to wear a nuce dress, you'll find some in your suitcases"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:09 pm

"I'm very eager to look through that gigantic bag, and I can't help saying that. But I will try m," I smiled.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:58 pm

We went in and were greeted by Nana, my sister camilia . I introduced her to Allie as my assistant and closest friend, i could see the disappointment in nana's eyes that we weren't a couple yet and it made me smile. "Allie, you know your room" i winked and walked to the stairs i'll take a shower and please be all here at 7 for dinner, please Camilia i need to tell you some things about your company so don't go out tonight" i said and went upstairs
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:09 am

I went into my room and took a nice warm shower. Taking my time to do my makeup and hair nice with some slight waves and left out for once. I wanted to look pretty since I barely dressed up. I put on some cute lingerie that Steven had picked out and looked at the dresses. Wow he really did pack a lot for this trip. I put on the black mid thigh dress that wasn't too tight and wore the necklace he had given me with a nice bangle and earrings. I put some black glitter heels and looked in the mirror. I hoped this was ok. I made my way downstairs and into the room where I heard them. His sister looked amazing, she was so pretty and I hoped she ended up liking me. "So I'm ready," I said quietly making myself know.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:19 am

Camilia looked at Allie and smiled "you look awesome!" she smiled and sat at the dinner table, "come on steven will be here in 5 minutes they called him at the hotel" she poured them glasses of wine and smiled "so, you work with him ha? i bet Sarah is overly jealous, you look dashing"

Nana smiled and sat next to Allie, "So what we talked about? it didn't work?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:23 am

I realised I couldn't drink, I needed to make up some excuse or get Steven to get me something else when he turned up. I smiled at Camilla "she didn't really come into his office much, I know she wasn't to thrilled about it at first. But I've worked almost 6 months with him," I said and looked at Nana "sadly, He doesn't like to change his mind much."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:29 am

Nana was about to speak when Steven came in "Good evening ladies, you all look splendid" he smiled and smiled warmly at Allie than sat next to his sister. they started eating and talking about work and everything. dinner was done and they brought the desert, steven took his glass of wine and took a sip then stood up. "Nana, Camilia and Allie, there's something i need to tell you all." he took in a deep breath and looked at Allie "you are the most important people in my life and without you i wouldn't be here. you all know how dad got me in a stupid marriage contract and i didn't break it so i don't loose what i achieved " i moved to Allie's side and smiled warmly "Allie gave me the strength to finally speak to Sarah and tell her everything...her pride wouldn't let her stay with me another minute so she left me." i smiled and looked at Nana's worried expression as she thought i had lost everything "the contract is off and i can finally be with the woman i love" Camilia smiled warmly and looked at Allie, she was good at reading me and she knew what i felt toward Allie just by the way i looked at her. i turned to look at Allie and helped her up looking in her eyes "Allie Henderson, Will you marry me?" i asked smiling as i took out a stunning diamond ring from my vest pocket .
Fighting Attraction Mark-silverstein-diamond-engagement-rings-2
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:36 am

I sat there, staring at him as tears came to my eyes "yes, yes of course I will!" I said not hiding the smile from my face as I stood up and wrapped my arms around him tightly. I couldn't believe it. "I didn't expect this!" I cried into his chest, "oh I love you so much!" I pulled back looking at the ring, it was absolutely stunning. The most beautiful thing is ever seen.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:51 am

i laughed "I know, now you know why i packed a lot. because we're having the wedding here" i kissed her and looked at nana and Camilia "I'm sorry i didn't tell you before, and nana, Allie didn't tell you because i asked her not to. i wanted to surprise you" they both hugged us and congratulated us than i looked at nana "and guess what? You're going to be a great grandmother" i said proudly as i wrapped an arm around Allie's waist
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:56 am

He was so full of surprises, his sister and nan looked pretty shocked to start with as if they didn't click onto it right away. "Yes we're having a baby," I said as we were both squeezed to death in hugs. I couldn't believe we were getting married here, it was perfect.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:03 am

we stayed together in the living for another hour and Camilia had to go out and nana had to go to bed. i took a thin large scarf that we kept near the door and took Allie's hand "want to go for a walk down the beach?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:05 am

"yes," I said still smiling. I'd barely been able to take my eyes off him or the ring all evening.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 am

we walked silently until we reached the shore and i took off my shoes and socks, rolled up my pants and looked at her "are you happy?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:15 am

I laughed "are you kidding me? I'm more than happy!" I said and took my heels off. I smiled up at him, "you have made me so happy."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:19 am

i smiled contently "I'm glad" i chuckled and took her in my arms "God i love you Allie..." i whispered kissing her hair than looked at her "I know you love the beach and ocean, that's why i want us to marry here...the wedding planner will be here tomorrow and the stylist too so she can make you the perfect dress, i want this day to be the best day in your life"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:25 am

"it will be, marrying you will be the best day if my life," I kissed his chest as I held into his shirt. I knew the type of wedding I wanted and how I wanted my dress. Then another thought hit me "baby, my parents don't even know about us."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:56 am

i grinned like a Cheshire cat "who told you that lie?" i chuckled "They're arriving tomorrow morning. i've been planning this since Sarah said she was going to think about it. i knew she wouldn't be mean and keep me under the contract... i contacted your parents and met your father and asked your hand of him"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:00 am

"Steven!" I playfully punched him "oh my god and I had no idea about any of this, you keep surprising me all night. I love that you asked him," I laughed, "I do want to get married in the evening though, with the sun just setting and lights everywhere if that is ok with you?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:13 am

i smiled nodding "anything you want. you'll discuss everything with the wedding planner and don't think about the cost, do anything you feel like"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:16 am

"you're so good to me," I smiled and smiled playfully, "do you want to go swimming? Or we can go back to our room and celebrate our engagement?" I winked as I unbuttoned his belt.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:18 am

i chuckled "so eager" i leaned down and kissed her pulling away "look" i pointed to the ocean where there was a yacht coming our way "we'll spend the night in that"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:21 am

I just looked at him as I dropped my hands. "You are really something else," I looked at him and leant against his chest. Wrapping my arms around him, I knew he hated me saying it but I couldn't help it "Thankyou."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next