Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Escape(1x1) - Page 19 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 21:43 by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Escape(1x1) - Page 19 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 3:44 by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Escape(1x1) - Page 19 EmptyThu 2 Dec 2021 - 4:53 by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Escape(1x1) - Page 19 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:45 by Demona

» Hidden desires
Escape(1x1) - Page 19 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:44 by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Escape(1x1) - Page 19 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2021 - 18:03 by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Escape(1x1) - Page 19 EmptyMon 19 Oct 2020 - 5:53 by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Escape(1x1) - Page 19 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 21:21 by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Escape(1x1) - Page 19 EmptyTue 23 Jun 2020 - 19:56 by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Escape(1x1)

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Escape(1x1) - Page 19 Empty Escape(1x1)

Post by melbender Tue 9 Jul 2013 - 13:31

First topic message reminder :

I heard the phone ringing vaguely and Rick reached into my bra and snatched it out. Looking at me as my eyes closed and opened after my head hit the window, My head hurt all over again and Rick just smirked as he ended the call.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Escape(1x1) - Page 19 Empty Re: Escape(1x1)

Post by melbender Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 7:40

His drunken breath was revolting, I had to fight the urge to gag, "Your baby mumma told me you've been here quite often," I said sarcastically, "get in the car Tanner, i'm tired and pissed off." When he just looked at me and kept drinking I sent James a text, telling him to come and help me, there was no way i'd be able to get him out on my own. A girl looked at me beside him and rolled her eyes, "sorry darlin' he's not into fat whales." Everyone laughed and he still didn't speak to me. I didn't want it to bother me but it did. "I'm pregnant bitch!" I spat back.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 7:43

nothing was sticking in my head as to what was being said or going on around me. All I know is I was in a lot of trouble and I felt as if I was about to loose everything important to me. I heard some girl next to me yell and I rolled my eyes.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 7:49

I couldn't believe he rolled his eyes at me. I hit him in the chest and glared, "seriously Tanner, get your fucking ass in that car now!" i said louder just as James came up next to me, he looked at Tanner and his eyes widened, "shit man, you need to leave." He said and grabbed Tanner by the arm.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 7:55

i don't know what happened next all I know is there was a lot of shouting and my fist went flying then I blacked out all I know is I was aiming for James. I woke the next morning on James couch which was also my sisters couch. "Shit what the hell happened and how did I end up here?" I said.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 8:04

"I think you better go and talk to Charlotte, if she'll speak to you." James said under his breath, "all im going to say is that you well and truly fucked up and i don't know if it's fixable mate, i'm sorry" he patted Tanners shoulder and walked off. Tanners sister just sighed and shook her head.

I looked in the mirror and cried harder. He had broken my nose, one punch had me down and then in the hospital getting looked at, my face was horrible in black and purple colours. I'd ignored the calls from James and Tanners sister. I didn't want to see him. I walked to the door when I seen Tanner standing there, i had taken his keys and locked him out.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 8:13

as I saw char I new what James was talking about. I didn't know what exactly happened though. "Shit Charlotte what happen?" I said as I went to touch her bruised face. She backed away.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 8:22

I moved over to the other side of the room and started to cry, "how could you do this to me, to us" I say as I placed my hands over my belly. "I knew it was all too good to be true, you'd fix me and then break me again. I waited patiently for nearly three months, you haven't slept with me, you tell me you're working on the new house and at work and i believed you, but you was out screwing another woman and knocked her up, plus drinking every day." I sat on the chair and sniffed back my tears, "You laughed at me when i was called a whale by your drinking whores and then when James came to help, you accused him of fucking me and went to punch him, but you missed and clocked me in the face and in your boxing terms, you had me 'down for the count.' my nose is broken, I want you to pack your bag and get out, i don't want to be around you or even look at you." i said.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 8:34

i was beyond confused. I didn't know what to say. Sorry wouldn't cut it and I had known I truly fucked up so I did as she asked and while packing I decided that, I was going to get to the bottom of this and I don't even know what she was talking about. I never cheated on her. I was so upset with my self I cried the whole time packing. I didn't realize she was watching me till I turned around. "Char beautiful, I'm not sure what's going on but I will get to the bottom of this. I love you and always have and will. I hope some day I can fix this." I said looking down at her belly. "Fuck I really fucked shit up. I'm so sorry beautiful."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 8:44

It broke my heart to watch a strong man like himself cry. I couldn't give in, i just needed space. As he got to the front door i hesitantly pulled out the ultrasound photo and handed it to him, "You missed the big scan, Four healthy boys." I said trying not to cry as i walked away to the bedroom and closed the door. I laid on the bed and cried my eyes out.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 8:52

i looked at the photo and was really pissed off at myself.

A few weeks later and I still haven't left my sisters house I was a terrible person and I needed to get to the bottom of things. I had written a letter to char explaining I have no clue what she was talking about and that I never cheated on her. I also had explained about the phones calls and threats and how I was stressed and didn't want her to worry about it. I messed up and wish I had just told her from the beginning. I also mentioned how much I love her and our healthy boys. I wanted to see her but I wouldn't push it. I took the note and put it in the mailbox. I was still working on the house it was almost done and and I was going to let her have it regardless if she didn't want me there.

I couldn't take it anymore I called char. "Char look my brother is miserable he really is confused and swears he never cheated. I know my brother and I believe him."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 9:03

I sighed, i was worn out and sore. "Can you please ask him if he can come and talk to me?" i asked and then hung up when she said yes. I missed him so much but i was still hurt from all the secrets and drinking and that woman who kept sending me weekly photo's of her and him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 9:49

when Taylor told me to go talk to char I jumped out of the house, I haven't shaved or really done much of anything. I knocked and waited for her to a answer the door. I was so nervous I wondered if she red that note or not.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 10:53

I answered the door nervously and moved so he could come in, damn he was looking hot all scruffy, I internally groaned, damn these hormones. I was only in a tight blue tank top that showed my boobs an stomach off and some 3/4 leggings. "So, I got your letter." I said as he closed the door. "and i'd like you to come back home if you wanted too? but we need to talk about everything first." I said quietly. "I'm sorry for throwing you out of your own house, i shouldnt have done it." Maybe he hated me for kicking him out of his own home.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 11:02

"char beautiful I deserved it and more. You don't need to apologize it's your house as well." She looked fucking hot. I can't believe I fucked things up wait did she say she wanted me to move back? "Char I'm trying to figure all this stuff out but a lot is a blur." I wanted to hug her rub her beautiful pregnant belly.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 11:27

I could see him staring at my stomach. He hadn't felt them kicking yet. "Um, this woman keeps sending things to the house, papers and photos." I went and grabbed the box of things I had everything in and walked over to pass it to him, he was still staring at my stomach, "Would you like to feel them kicking?" I asked nervously.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 11:40

inwalked over and placed my hand on her belly. "It's amazing!" I said not taking my eyes off her belly I felt them move and mentally liked myself. "Char I promise you whatever is in that box is not true. I never cheated on you." I looked up into her eyes.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 11:55

I sighed, "This woman is sending me updates of her pregnancy, she said she'd disappear if I gave her 2 million dollars" I looked up at him, "Do you know her because she knows a lot about you." I said and showed him a photo of her and watched his reaction.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 12:01

when she should me I shook my head. "That's Angie and she is a sales rep for the gym. I never had sex with her." I looked at all the photos and stuff. "Char if I did have sex with her why would she ask for money. Why wouldn't she go for more. She knows how much we have. That's shit change. Something is not right about this."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 12:13

"I don't know, im just sick of her bothering me." I went and sat down on the big couch and put my feet up. I'd been sleeping here each night after being unable to walk up the stairs on my own. "why wouldn't you sleep with me?" I asked him. "why not tell me about all your problems?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 12:21

i sighed, "beautiful, I thought I was helping you and the babies by not letting you worry about it. But I did more damage than good. I wish I could take it back but I can't." I walked over and sat on the table across from her, I picked up her feet and starts massaging them. "I wanted so badly to sleep with you, to love on you. On our anniversary I planned on coming home earlier but I got a phone call from someone saying they knew exactly what happened to Rick and that I would have to visit you in prison well you have birth there to unless I didn't pay them money to keep quiet." I looked right at her. "I have been sending money to this person for a while trying to keep what had happened that day out of your head with how you reacted I didn't want to see you go through that again."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 12:31

I was very confused, "what do you mean? i thought what i did was self defence, he was going to kill you." I felt myself feel sick a little but that eased with the foot rub he was giving me, "you're paying someone off? why would someone do this to us?" i was so angry and trying to stay calm.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 18:23

"it was self defense but whoever these people are they are trying to make everything look as if it didn't happen the way it did. They even mentioned pinning it all in me since I have killed in self defense. I talked to James and told him everything. He is looking into it." I looked up at her and saw the worry and stress all over her face. "Beautiful please try not to worry. You need to stay calm for yourself and our baby boys. Which by the way thank you." She looked more confused but I have wanted to say that since I got here. I've been sober and I realized how much I don't deserve her or our children but I believe somehow we will work this out.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 19:15

"Come back home and lets try to fix this" I could tell he felt bad. "I want our baby boys to be brought into this world with love around them" I rubbed my stomach and looked up at his sad face, "I love you but I swear to god if you hide something from me again, drink like that or stick your dick elsewhere then im done" I wanted to be a family and try to trust him again.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 27 Sep 2013 - 20:15

i smiled. "I have longed to hear you say that since I woke up that mornin knowing something bad had happen. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hit you but there is no excuses I screwed up. I never will again. I'm yours and only yours I have not and will not stick my dick in anything but you! I love you and I'm so glad you want to work this out with me beautiful." I stood and sat next to her I put my hand on her belly then leaned down and kissed it 4 times. I wanted to kiss her desperately but I didn't want to push.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat 28 Sep 2013 - 3:40

I placed my hand on his and leant into him a little, I missed his smell so much, "i know you didn't mean to hit me, im just glad my nose isnt crooked" I smiled a little. "have you been working or doing anything else?" I asked, id not seen him since that morning.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next