Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!)

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 2 Empty Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by Little Red Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:11 am

First topic message reminder :

"And there came a day unlike any other when Earth’s mightiest heroes decided to open their doors to train the next generation to fight the foes no single hero could withstand, and on that day, the Avengers Academy was born!"

The Initiative was a place where young and unregistered individuals with incredible powers would be taught how to use them, making sure an incident that endangered the lives of normal humans would not happen again. Norman Osborn distorted that idea into something he could manipulate for his own fiendish desires. Along with the siege of Asgard came an end to Osborn's twisted reign, leaving many without a place or a purpose. Following in the same premise as the Initiative, the Avengers Academy was formed – a place to properly train the heroes of tomorrow. Founding Avenger, Henry Pym along with Tigra, Quicksilver, Justice and the newly returned Speedball were to act as mentors to the first class of hopefuls. Filling the minds of their students with positive reinforcement, Pym and the others were lying through their teeth. Instead of choosing their new recruits based on stellar skill sets, they picked those who were tortured the most by Osborn, hoping to set them on the right path before they could use their powers toward more destructive ends.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Codename:
Power:
Description:
Looks:

Last edited by Little Red on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:34 am; edited 4 times in total
Little Red
Little Red
Telling your friends the prophecy

Back to top Go down

Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:28 am

I went to the woods, normally only the Lycan was there, but I go to another place that no that I know of knew about. It was a clearing with a pretty waterfall. I sat by the water and became visible again.
I shrugged at him. He seemed to be rushing for some reason. I stopped wondering about him when I saw the Lycan.
I got out of the way quietly out of respect.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

http://www.animefansite.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by Little Red Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:33 am

I came to once I was in my aunt's arms. "THIS IS AWESOME!" I squealed looking up at Steve. "HOLY SHEZZ NIPS!" I squealed.

I slowly and painfully started becoming hybrid again. I was on my hands and knees panting against the pain. "Oh god." I groaned.

"You okay Waya?" I asked setting my hands on her shoulders as I knelt down in front of my sister.

I stopped finally when I was by myself, I sighed heavily and whipped the blood from my forehead.

(grrrrrrrr I'm trying to make a website but it's so complicated!)
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by RoXyFoOj Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:36 am

Open?)
RoXyFoOj
RoXyFoOj
Starting to find your powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:37 am

yes!
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by RoXyFoOj Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:40 am

Yay love avengers!!!
Do u we make a character sheet...any other info)
RoXyFoOj
RoXyFoOj

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:43 am

I sighed as I looked at the water.
I watched her change back but looked away and began to walk again.
I stood quietly.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:48 am

Character sheet
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:58 am

I looked at him and smiled. "It him!" i said softly smiling.

(i still wanna figure out who goes with who..)
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:00 pm

(here's what i like, jake and alexa and kiran and bells)
I smiled at her. "Yeah. I know, we've met." I said. (can he be a relative?)
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:05 pm

"Here I'll get your stuff set in and you two can go have fun. I'll talk to your later Arabella." Steve said taking all my stuff and walking inside.

(me too!)
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:06 pm

(Yeah, can say he's like his uncle or something? Or his dad? That would be cool)
I watched her quietly.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:14 pm

(YESH! I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW!)

I turned around and looked at him smiling. "Can you show me around?" I asked smiling at him.

I ran around training, I ran threw the forest in a pair of sweat pants and no shirt.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:20 pm

(alright well captain america is now the nile kids dad)
I looked at the water fall. It was so pretty.
"Sure, and that was my dad by the way." I said.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:23 pm

My eyes widen and I almost fainted again. "Your-your...what?!" I said shocked.

I ran into the meadow and kept running. Every so often I would pretend I was fighting or something. I wanted to be the best of what I could be...I just need to control my anger and my powers.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:27 pm

I heard someone and got a little nervous. No one ever comes here, so when they were close I acidently shaped shifted into a tiger.
"Yeah, and I have a twin sister too. Wouldn't be here if he weren't dad." I said as I started the tour.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:33 pm

I couldn't help but stare at him...he looked NOTHING like him...at all! I smiled and followed him.

I skidded to a stop and jumped back holding my hand out. "WHOA! Big kitty kat." I said taking a step back. I was covered in sweat and my hair hung down in my face as I panted heavily slowly backing away. "Please don't eat me." I panted as kept backing away.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:35 pm

I shifted back when I saw it was him. "Sorry, I can't control it." I said.
I smiled and showed her around.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:38 pm

I smiled and followed him.

"Oh thank god I thought you were a real tiger at first." I said running my fingers threw my hair. "I'm sorry if I scared you...I didn't think anybody was out here." I panted motioning with my arms to the forest.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:41 pm

"I have no one to talk to, so I come out to the waterfall. Gives me the only beautful memory I have." I said. I had a sad look but wasn't acting very open.
I told her where everything wwas and showed her. I explained each room and what not. I ended with her room, which I asked for and found she was next to my sister.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:46 pm

"Hey..." I said softly walking over to her and setting my hand on her cheek.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you so much!" I said smiling.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:50 pm

I looked at him.
I smiled. "No roblem." I said. "My pleasure to help a super soldier like my dad."
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:52 pm

"I need a friend..I'd be more then happy to be your's." I said softly smiling.

I blushed and looked down at my feet. "Thanks...a lot. I'll see you at dinner?" I said smiling.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:57 pm

I smiled. "That sounds nice. My first friend." I said.
I smiled. "Yeah. If you need anything, walk next door on your right to my sister. She's usually writing but I guess she went out. I'm upstairs, exact same sot." I said and began to walk off.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by RoXyFoOj Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:04 pm

Name: Sean
Codename: ( doesnt have one yet)
Power: Levitation
Description: he tries not to be a trouble maker, he is quiet, always there to help out, and hes really sweet. he has gone to jail many times (not his fault), but now his parents gave up and sent him to the Academy.
Looks:
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0TkUIFSedXOZUDt48z_7CVpChs1y3ayTzMb6rW7Mr1hesImFTpA

Name: Mavis Blake
Codename: Black Ice
Power: Any thing to do with ice- can freeze things
Description: parents send to to the academy when they couldnt handle her anymore. Mavis is bit of a trouble maker, but she lets to help out a lot, loves the action.
Looks: Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQokpaW0dUtTDBnxkzM9mEzuXmv_d48-TzK-s46Q5Xa4a8JIhzA

(that ok)

Last edited by RoXyFoOj on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
RoXyFoOj
RoXyFoOj

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:09 pm

"Okay and bye!" I called after him smiling.

I smiled and nodded. "I'm honored." I said smiling.

(perfect! I have Waya and Shade and Mizho has two other characters if you want your choice!)
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next