Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!)

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) Empty Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by Little Red Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:11 am

"And there came a day unlike any other when Earth’s mightiest heroes decided to open their doors to train the next generation to fight the foes no single hero could withstand, and on that day, the Avengers Academy was born!"

The Initiative was a place where young and unregistered individuals with incredible powers would be taught how to use them, making sure an incident that endangered the lives of normal humans would not happen again. Norman Osborn distorted that idea into something he could manipulate for his own fiendish desires. Along with the siege of Asgard came an end to Osborn's twisted reign, leaving many without a place or a purpose. Following in the same premise as the Initiative, the Avengers Academy was formed – a place to properly train the heroes of tomorrow. Founding Avenger, Henry Pym along with Tigra, Quicksilver, Justice and the newly returned Speedball were to act as mentors to the first class of hopefuls. Filling the minds of their students with positive reinforcement, Pym and the others were lying through their teeth. Instead of choosing their new recruits based on stellar skill sets, they picked those who were tortured the most by Osborn, hoping to set them on the right path before they could use their powers toward more destructive ends.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Codename:
Power:
Description:
Looks:

Last edited by Little Red on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:34 am; edited 4 times in total
Little Red
Little Red
Telling your friends the prophecy

Back to top Go down

Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) Empty My Characters

Post by Little Red Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:14 am

My Characters:

Name:
Arabella “Bells” Carter
Codename:
American Dream
Power:
She has super strength, stamina, healing, vision, and she got from her mother’s side premonitions.
Description:
Arabella Carter is the daughter of, a typical mid-western family. Her father was a small town police officer, her mother a school teacher. Arabella would lose her parents in her adolescence in a horrible car accident. The accident would claim the lives of both of her parents and also temporarily claim the use of Arabella's legs. She would be hospitalized and would remain there for months while her injured body recovered from the damage it had sustained. Since she lost both of her parents she was adopted by her Aunt (father's cousin), O.S.S. alumni, Peggy Carter. Once Arabella was able, she was released from the hospital and into her aunt’s care. She would be wheelchair-bound at first and was very affected, both mentally and physically, by the events that put her in her current situation. Her aunt, though, did everything she could to help her niece recover as best she could. Peggy, in her younger days, worked with the Avengers of their reality. She would ease Arabella's mind by regularly telling her stories of the heroic Captain America and her aunt, Sharon Carter. Arabella enjoyed these stories and would gain a quiet strength from them. She enjoyed them so much that she began to idolize Captain America, wanting to become a super hero as he was. This was the driving force for her to begin training and strengthening her body. As a result of her strength training and renewed shot at life, she was able to overcome her need of a wheelchair and regain the use of her legs. She didn't stop there though. She continued to train daily, making her body a finely tuned machine. It was around this time that Arabella would finally get a chance to work her with the Avengers too, but not in the way that she would have liked. The Avengers had disbanded and their mansion/headquarters was reopened as a museum instead. It was backed financially by the Maria Stark Foundation. Due to her aunt's connections to the Avengers, she called in a favor to Fury and got Arabella a scholarship to the Avengers Academy. Arabella was excited to be going to school there, as it would bring her closer to her idol Captain American.
Looks:
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) Tumblr_m5abcrIssi1qdnsblo1_400

Name:
Dalonige "Shade" Atsilv Adanvdo (Translates into Shadow Fire Spirit)
Codename:
Dark Star
Power:
Fire...specifically black and green fire
Description:
Shade has lived with a father who took him away from his mother since he was in the sixth grade...he's about to break. Shade is literally an emotion train wreck. He can't control his anger for nothing. The only person he truly is nice to his baby sister...who is a freshmen. He's always got bruises on his face and for some odd reason he's always burning hot...like he generates a lot of heat from his body. His sister is Waya.
Looks:
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) Black-shirt-boy-cute-hot-shirtless-Favim.com-115803

Name:
Waya Adanvdo (Translated into Wolf Spirit in Cherokee)
Codename:
Wolf Spirit
Power:
She can shift into a lycan at the moment, after her next change she’ll be able to shift into a full wolf. As a wolf she’ll stand to be six feet tall from shoulder to ground but eight almost nine feet tall from head to ground and almost ten feet from tall to snout.
Description:
I was born in the forest, I live for the forest, and I am a part of the forest. I’m the only female werewolf ever. The males like to try to hit on me and sometimes I get stuck in bad situations with them…but I always find my way out of it. I’m more animalistic then I am human, I’m powerful and strong, I’m fast and flexible. I mysterious and dangerous…if you want me you gotta come and catch me first. I like leather and I like black…gotta problem with it then get lost before I rip your throat out. I've gone through two out of the three phases… I've got one phase left and I complete my whole change. First it was a hybrid of both human and wolf, then it’s a lycan this time I change into a full on wolf. It’s painful…but with pain comes extraordinary beauty. I ride a crotch rocket and I wear sexy biker clothes. I have three claw shape scars going over my nose and my right eye, I have scares everywhere because of my past…I have to like you A LOT to tell you about that. Oh and I generate A LOT of heat and my body is always naturally burning hot and my brother is Shade. Also most of the time I like to me in hybrid form which mean I look like a human but I'm covered in black wolf fur, my ears are pointed, I have a long bushy black tail, I have long, sharp nails, I have long, sharp teeth and canines, and don't really need clothing because I'm covered in fur and stuff but for modesty sake (and cause Tigra makes me I'd rather not wear any clothes at all) I wear a bikini or super tight leather pants and a corset.
Looks:
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) Beautiful-blue-eyes-eyes-face-fashion-Favim.com-442481

Name:
Jake
Codename:
Striker
Power:
Electricity
Description:
Born to a woman who is clinging to her fifteen minutes, Jake was forced to become a child actor at a young age after his mother told him “You’re nothing; and you, my beautiful boy, are gonna be something”. His mother hired a manager for him, Rick, who molested Jake when no one was around. Jake tried to tell his mother of Rick’s actions, but she scolded him for saying “lies” based on the connections Rick had. When Rick tried to go farther than his usual touching, Jake’s powers manifested resulting in his facial scar and the white streak in his hair. Norman Osborn found him and gave Jake whatever he wanted in exchange for the use of his powers.
Looks:
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) 282108364128575289_NNGF4YFA_b
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) Empty Re: Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by Little Red Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:34 am

Arabella's Outfit:

Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) ArabellasOutfit_zpsd98f77e6

Shade's Outfit:

Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) ShadesOutfit_zpsf668dac7

Waya's Outfit:

Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) WayasOutfit_zps66dcd4db
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) WayasOutfit2_zps3d5265ec

Jake's Outfit:
Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) JakesOutfit_zpsd42d66b7

Last edited by Little Red on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) Empty The Beginning

Post by Little Red Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:48 am

Aunt Peggy drove to the school, smiling at me every so often. I looked down at the brochure, practically jumping up and down in my seat, “Oh my gosh! Do you think I’ll get to meet Captain Rogers, Aunt Peggy?!” I asked excitedly. My aunt chuckled as she signaled to turn, “You’re just going to have to wait until you get there, Bells.” She said; calling me by my nickname. I squealed and looked out the windshield as we pulling into the drive way of the school, my heart pounding in my chest. I was finally, FINALLY going to get to meet my idol! After so many stories and dreams and fantasies…I was REALLY going to get to meet my idol! I wanted to be just like him!; I had the same outfit, the same shield! “OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!” I practically screamed as we got closer to the school.

I walked around the school with my hands shoved into my pockets, I sighed softly; I was trying to ignore the world but the world didn’t seem to understand that I didn’t want to be bothered today. I stuck to the shadows trying to hid, but it seemed impossible today because of my eyes; they were glowing and shimmering with black and green fire, even when I tried to make the fire die out they always seemed to reignite…which was becoming a real pain in my ass.

I drove into the school’s drive way on my solid black crotch rocket; following a car that I didn’t recognize. I sighed and zipped past them and zoomed off to the garage. I wasn’t allowed to be off campus…but hell…when did I ever follow the rules? I parked my bike and turned it off before changing into my hybrid form, wearing my bikini outfit today.

I sat alone in the courtyard leaning over a sketchbook, drawing. The way I was setting and leaning over my sketchbook told the world that I didn’t want any company at the moment and to stay away. I sighed softly and grabbed a black color pencil from out of my art case and went back to my drawing; adding color to it.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!) Empty Re: Avengers Academy (OPEN! PLEASE JOIN!)

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:03 am

I gotta think for a minute
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

http://www.animefansite.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:08 am

Hahhah lol okay
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:10 am

Those are your characters right? or are they characters you want people to choose from? Ima do my best to match em up
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:29 am

Here, I'll have to pm pictures later
Name: Alexa Ryans
Codename: Hidden Girl
Power: Invisibility and shape-shifting
Description: was abandoned as a baby. Knows only fosterage and being handed to people after they discover her abilities. can be cold but when you look deeper you see she's just very sad and wants to be loved by someone unconditioningly.
Looks:

Name: Kisa Nile
Codename: River
Power: Any power that's in the room. Her eyes turn slitted and red so she can anaylze the power which allows her to also see threats in the area around her, including ambushes.
Description: She's a writer, and when she wants to be alone she writes. She normally doesn't talk much but her brother Kiran won't leave her alone so she seems talkative.
Looks:

Name: Kiran Nile
Codename: Simple Plan (my favorite band)
Power: Sonic waves, adaptation to anything, able to poof into places with a general idea of the location
Description: Loves his sister and respects when she wants to really be alone. He doesn't like to be alone too much, but has near zero friends so he deals. He can be overprotective of women, children, and anyone that is smaller than their bully.
Looks:

Name: Riosaki Yagami
Codename: Death Note
Power: Pyros, any element he controls, weather, has a thing with animals and plants.
Description: Has no family that he can remember, mostly sticks to himself. It's better to him because all his foster homes and friends when he was young, and schools too, would anger him and like the hulk his power would come out and he'd hurt people.
Looks:
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:46 am

Love them who goes witb who? And ive already started.)
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:53 am

(I know, and I don't know yet we'll just play it out unless you have like personality ideas ((I prefer opposites attract))
I watched people arriving from my bedroom window. I had a window seat so I was rather comfortable there. I hated being alone, but I couldn't get people to like me.
I sat in my room writing my story. It was fantasy, but about things that were definetely impossible. I couldn't stand stories that were about people like us.
I sat outside on the steps by myself. I watched the people quietly as I read this comic book. I've read it a million times but it's all I have.
I stood staring at the targets. I was focusing on controlling myself right now, but I needed people. I couldn't take that chance. I sighed and threw flames at the targets.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:04 am

I kept walking and i had reliazed that someone threw a fire ball and i walked threw it unharmed. "My bad." I said looking up. I held up my hands before i flamed up into a black and green fire and took to the sky.

I threw a ten pound sheild, two 50 pound bags, and four 100 pound boxes in my arms and started walking up the steps. "I honestly dont know why you had to bring all those comic Bells!" My aunt complained. "Because..." i said. "God my knees are killing me!" I said softly. "I thought you said the pain went away." She said. "Well I didnt want to be in a wheelchair anymore Aunty Peggy!" I said softly as I climbed up the steps.

I ran over to where my brother was. "SHADE!" I called up to him.

I sighed and kept drawing, i leaned over the bench table blocking myself from the outside world.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:11 am

I watched the kid turn into a flame and fly for a minute before just watching everyone else. I considered going down there, but people would just make me disappear because they were making fun of me.
I strectched then went back to writing.
I saw a girl and her aunt getting out of a car and considered going to help.
I watched the kid before going back to practice. As long as they're another pyros I don't care if they walk in front of me.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:47 am

I flew off into a different area and landed in front of my sister. "What?" I asked.

"Wheres Tigra? I need her...fast..." i saod gripping onto his arm. Why he asked...seriously? "Because!!!" I yelled closing my eyes tightly.

"OHHHHH!!!!!!" I said understanding that she was going threw her last transition. "Shit!!" I said as I scooped her up and took off running.

I set a few boxes down and sat down streching my legs. "Itll go away Aunt Peggy." I said sounding like i was trying to convince myself.

I sighed softly and got up amd walked inside. People startred making a path because they were afride of me...i understood why...i tend to electocute people.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:59 am

I got up and went out of my room. Automactically people started whispering and I began to walk downstairs.
I sat back and read the chapter to make sure it all fit.
I continued to watch, unsure if there maybe any time where they'd need help. I kept it discreet though.
I sat down and relaxed for bit.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:21 am

A loud scream pierced the air and I was up in a flash, all pain gone. I had my shield in my hand and I looked around for the sound.

I found Tigra just as my sister started screaming. "HELP!" I yelled to her.

I was in so much pain. My body slowly started breaking my bones and twisting them into impossible ways.

I walked past the girl everyone was talking about and kept walking, the sounds of static coming from me. I sighed as people moved further away and I looked down at the ground sadly, I tried to hid the scar on my face.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:25 am

I felt a small spark on my back, but I did everytime that kid passed me. Always in the middle of my back. I was sure it was supposed to hurt, but my powers did tend to protect me.
I looked out the window as someone starts to scream.
I smirked at her when she pulled out a shield at the sound. She was within hearing range so I said, "don't worry no one is attacking you. That's the Lycan girl."
I sighed as the screaming startd. It didn't bug me but that didn't matter.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:47 am

"The what girl?" I asked looking at him. I noticed the comic book and smiled. I grabbed a book and dragged it over to him and sat down beside him and opened it up. "What edition is that one?" I asked smiling.

Tigra took my sister away and took her into the forest to let her change. I passed around worried...hell this is my sister we're talking about.,,the only female werewolf ever.

All I felt was pain and agony as I was taken into the forest.

I sat down on the side walk and put my face in my hands and sighed heavily.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:51 am

I went invisible so people would stop whispering, even with my clothes hidden, people still seemed to know where I was. They parted perfectly for me when I walked into a group.
I continued to write.
I smiled at her and began telling her about the book.
I got up and went back for more practice.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:13 am

I smiled and pulled out every volume and issue of the comic. "Here." I said smiling as I handed it to him.

After an hour of pain I finally made it threw. I was HUGE. I got up and slowly, shakingly walked out of the forest and on to the courtyard. Everyone stopped and stared at me.

I smiled when I saw my sister then my mouth dropped at her size. "Not a little sister anymore..." I said softly amazed.

Someone threw a rock at my and it hit me in the head. I threw my sketch book to the side and stood up with a roar, lightning came out of my body and I electrocuted the kid. I quickly grabbed my sketchbook and took off running. As I ran I ran into something invisible; out of habit, I wrapped my arms around it and spun around so I fell onto my back with the person or thing on top of me. I hit the floor with a grunt and a thud.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:17 am

I immediately was visible when he made me fall on him. I was very confused at this and rather embarassed.
I decided to get out of my room for a bit. I went down the hall and no one even looked at me. Just how I liked it.
I smiled. "Thanks, I have more comics in my room. And a few my sister makes for me." I said, and made it obvious it was an invitation for her to see them and borrow if she wants.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:44 am

I smiled widely. "I'm Arabella Carter." I said smiling widely as I held out my hand. "I a super solider just like Steve Rogers." I added smiling.

"I-I'm really sorry." I said getting up quickly before setting her down, blood dripping down the side of my face where the rock had hit me. "I-I didn't see you." I said, blushing.

"Damn Waya...you're...you're HUGE!" I said leaning my head back so I could see her face.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:50 am

"It's ok. I'm use to it." I mumbled. I looked at the blood, he needed to get that healed.
I was outside walking around. I went past my brother without him noticing, I thought it was weird he got to nerd out with a girl.
I shook it. "I'm Kiran Nile. I can use sonic waves, poof just about anywhere, and adapt to any climate." I said.
I looked up and saw the Lycan girl. Nice.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:05 am

"I-uh-sorry.." I said and took off running.

It hurt Shade... I said to him. I'm a eight almost nine foot tall and 12 foot long monster no shit I'm huge! I snapped snarling at him.

"I know that sis...but your huge!" I said putting my hands behind my head.

IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY!? I snarled.

I smiled. "That's so cool!" I said smiling. I felt someone behind us and I looked up to see Captain Rogers. I gasped and stood up quickly. "Your-your-your Captain America..." I breathed. "And you must be Arabella our new student." He said smiling at me...he smiled at me...my idol was smiling and talking to me. "CATCH HER!" my aunt yelled moving to catch me as I fainted.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:14 am

I watched him go. In embarassment I went invisible again and began to walk slowly in the opposite direction so that I wouldn't run into him again.
I went towards the back when the kid with the sparks ran past me and nearly knocked me over. I shook my head and went on.
I hopped up confused.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:23 am

i reached out and caught her. "Seeing the shield and the outfit I take it she's an extremely big fan of mine." Steve said chuckling. "Well you are her idol. After the car crash she lost her parents and the ability to use her legs so she was wheelchair bounded for five years. I took care of her and told her of you and my mother's stories of how you came to be and they inspired her and the worked as hard as she could to get better and then finally she did, she gained the ability to use her legs again...your her inspiration in life." My aunt explained.

"Sorry." I said to the girl I ran past.

"JESUS WAYA! YOU DON'T HAVE TO SNAP MY ASS OFF!" I snapped back.

Your the one that won't shut up about me being huge! I snapped back snarling at him.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next