Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
His Luna, Her Alpha EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
His Luna, Her Alpha EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
His Luna, Her Alpha EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
His Luna, Her Alpha EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
His Luna, Her Alpha EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
His Luna, Her Alpha EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
His Luna, Her Alpha EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
His Luna, Her Alpha EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
His Luna, Her Alpha EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

His Luna, Her Alpha

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

His Luna, Her Alpha Empty His Luna, Her Alpha

Post by melbender Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:44 pm

They met when they were children, but soon were kept apart. Their parents knew the truth, and never told them.

Decades later, Ryder is running his pack as the Alpha, and doesn't do much other than work. No time for women, or a social life. Arrogant and ruthless, he doesn't care to enjoy anything except his pack, and making sure everything is running smoothly. He doesnt care about material items, and loves a simple life of meat and veg for dinner.

Bright lights and caramel lattes in the city keep Mia happy. Her life is all working as an editor in a big time publishing house. Her life is busy, with never a time to sit and have a moments silence that she longs for. A hard week of work, and she's at her breaking point. Not saying a word to anybody as she packs up a suitcase, grabs her keys and drives off to a place unknown, letting fate decide where she should end up, or who she's about to meet.

Two people destined to be together, finally meet again.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

His Luna, Her Alpha Empty Re: His Luna, Her Alpha

Post by melbender Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:44 pm

NAME: Mia Hunt
LOOKS: long black hair, green eyes and dimples. short, and petite.
BIO: Fun, caring, happy, loving, hard working, and always has time for family.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:46 pm

Name: Ryder Black (closest friends call him Ry)
Looks: tall, built up body, sandy blond hair, dark brown eyes. (Theo James)
Bio: strong, hard headed, full of himself sometimes, doesn't have many friends even though everyone wants to be his friend. Good hearted Alpha with a sense of responsibility.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:52 pm

I sat in my office, staring out at the city and sighing. I once loved it here, but lately I feel like I need something else, something more. I was sick of getting nowhere in my job, and working endless hours a day for nothing. My door opened and another stack of books were dumped on my desk “we need these by tomorrow.” My boss smirked, knowing I wouldn’t be able to do it. I’d had enough, I stood up tall and began packing my things “I’m done.. shove your books because I’m not being your slave any longer!” And I walked past her calmly, my heels loud on the tiled floor as I went to the elevator and hopped in to go down. This was it! Oh my god what did I just do?! I was mortified that I’d just quit
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:03 pm

"Hi mom" i smiled as i picked up the phone "you've been calling me non-stop, I'm working you know" i chuckled "no I'm at the pack house actually. Fine I'll come by tomorrow if i have time, love you too"

I hung up and got back to my papers when i heard a knock. "Come in"

"Hey Ry! My dad asked me to drop these off, they are for the water examination, you need to sign them so they can proceed"

"Thank you Elara, have a seat"

Elara's dad was a good friend of my family, we were childhood friends and i felt very protective of her.
"Here you go, don't wander around alone" i winked at her and she nodded blushing before leaving.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:07 pm

My suitcase case, I had no idea where I was going but I was leaving. In heels and a pair of shorts I made my way out of the city, excited by the possibility of what could happen. I needed this. I drove all day until I came to a small town that seemed empty. I pulled over, starving hungry and noticing a flat tire “ugh great!” I sighed, and figured I’d sort that out after I had dinner and found a motel. I felt so many eyes on me as I walked in, and took a seat at the end of the counter.

“You can’t sit in that seat, that’s the Al-“ she closed her mouth immediately and walked away.

“Umm, could I grab a glass of wine, please.” I ordered wondering what was so special with this seat.

“Sorry to bother Alpha but there is a human woman in town. She’s harmless and currently at the diner, but we thought you’d get a heads up.” The beta his brother said. “Maybe you’ll go check her out yourself and see what you think, a good stress reliever.” He winked teasingly
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:16 pm

I looked up at River and smirked "if she's such a stress reliever why don't you go take advantage and let me work? I've been away for a week I come back and I see so much damage done to this town." I got up and walked over to River "mom called. She says check your messages" i grinned "since the human is harmless let her be, but have someone tailing her and make sure she leaves. No humans live here. If she doesn't leave by tomorrow you let me know"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:21 pm

“Well I just might go and show her a good time then, I’ll tail her myself and give you updates. I mean, from what Nathan said, she’s staying the night.. drinking wine and sitting in the Alphas seat at the diner.” He sighed “I’ll call mum later, I’ve got fresh meat to play with.”

I wasn’t that hungry, but I ate a bowl of chips and ordered another glass of wine. Nobody spoke, not even the waitress. Just gave me a nod and slid over the bill. I reached for my phone but noticed it was flat, great! I paid the tab, and walked back outside, searching for somewhere to stay. I started to walk down the street with my bag, but couldn’t see anything.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:27 pm

"Don't hurt her playboy! And she can have my seat for the night I want no problems at all you hear me River! Don't lose your shit and turn her or I'll fucking kill you this time"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:36 pm

He laughed loudly, grinning “ahh there’s the brother I love. I can’t wait until you meet your mate.” He winked.

I finally found accomodation, checking in I laid on the uncomfortable double bed and tried getting some sleep. It didn’t work. I got up, restless and walked to the window and saw the empty street. Maybe I should keep driving? I walked back to my car, remembering the flat tyre and popped the boot to change it. Grateful that my dad gave me life lessons on things I should never ask a man to do as I stood up. I heard a loud howl, and hurried in the car. About to drive out of this town when a large black animal went slamming into the side of my door and sent me spinning until I passed out.

River sent a message via mind link “the human was leaving but the young wolves decided to fuck around and chase her and now she’s stuck in her car unconscious and bleeding. You better help now!”

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:45 pm

"I'm so killing them!" I got in my car and drove to the motel as fast as I could. I parked the car and growled when i saw the wolves.
"Stand the fuck down now!" I stood in front of the human's car and had them bow to me.
River emerged from the woods in his wolf form "take them in and have them report. Throw them in a cell as a punishment"
Once they were gone I opened her door to help her out and got a whiff of her scent that struck me like lightning. "Mate" I whispered as realization hit me.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:49 pm

I groaned, my head throbbing and I felt blood on my skin. My arm hurt and leg felt stuck beneath the wheel. “Ouch.” Was all I managed to speak as I turned my head and slowly opened my eyes, seeing a man in front of me and I felt like if forgotten how to breathe, I couldn’t look away from him “I don’t know what happened-“ I coughed spitting up blood and felt light headed again.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:55 pm

I pushed strands of her black hair and tucked them behind her ear "I don't know what happened either. I just got here and found you like that." I helped her out of her car and held her close to my heart "I'll take you to the clinic and have you checked out if you'll allow me to" she was so beautiful it was breathtaking.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:59 pm

I turned looking at my car and sighed “is there anywhere here that fixes cars?” I asked, wobbly on my feet as I gripped both of his arms tightly to steady myself up. “I’m sorry, I feel like something is broken. The doctors might be a good idea. I feel very light headed.” And it was only everytime I looked at him. My skin pricked with tingles and I assumed it was to do with the accident. “Thankyou for helping me. I’m Mia.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:04 pm

"Ryder" I whispered and picked her up bridal style "better?" I walked slowly to my car "Don't worry I'll have someone pick your car up." I sat her in the front seat and leaned over to buckle her up, being this close to her was intoxicating, I couldn't think clearly. I took a deep breath and backed away before I could do something I might regret later.
I started the car and called River's cell hoping he had already deal with the delinquents.

"River, did you take care of it? Great. I need you to cone over to the motel and take the car to the workshop, I'm taking our guest to the clinic"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:09 pm

“Yeah they’re drunk but they’re locked up.” He said “umm alright, do you want me to have someone watch her? I’d be more than happy to come over and keep a close eye over that fine piece of ass and give her some of my own medicine.”

I couldn’t help but keep sneaking glances at him, he was so handsome. I’d never met a man who looked the way he did. I didn’t know if this was a dream or real life. I reached a finger over and touched his arm, feeling nothing but muscle. Oh shit. “Sorry.” My cheeks flamed and I looked away quickly again
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:14 pm

"Watch it! And do as I said" I hung up and mind linked to River - she's my mate you idiot! Stay away from her-

I was getting worked up by the thoughts my brother put in my mind when I felt her finger touch my arm. I looked at her and smiled when I saw how blushing she was "don't be. It's okay" I knew she needed to be close to me, just as I needed to be close to her. But I knew the reason and she didn't. I reached out and took her hand in mine "better?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:16 pm

- wait until mum and dad hear about this tomorrow! You have to bring her for lunch! -

“Strangely yes, I’m not usually somebody who shows affection but this is calming me down a lot.” I don’t know why or what it was but his hand was giving me all the comfort I needed right now
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:22 pm

-shut up or I'll ask for a different beta. Don't tell anyone just yet. She's human after all-

"I can see that. It's doing the same to me as well" i stopped the car and looked at our hands with a smile "I'm sorry I have to let go of your hand. We're at the clinic" I saw Elara out there and frowned "just a second stay here and I'll be right back"

I ran to Elara and saw tears in her eyes "what's going on?"

"Oh Ry" she burst in tears and hugged me. She was a close friend but i wasn't feeling comfortable, needless to say my mate was watching us.
I pulled away "what happened?"
"It's my dad, those drunk wolves attacked him and he's unconscious"

"He'll be okay Elara, he's strong you know it"
She nodded and went in as she was called by a nurse.

I stopped a nurse and told her to alert everyone that a human was here before going back for Mia.

"I'm sorry Mia, are you ready to see a doctor?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:27 pm

So that was obviously his girlfriend. It was clear the the way she was looking and holding him. I nodded, “umm yeah I am thanks.” I went to walk by myself but realised it hurt too much and I needed his help “you don’t have to stay, I’m sure I could call my parents to come and get me or catch a bus if there’s one.” I said realising my phone was probably smashed to pieces
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:40 pm

"I don't have to but i want to." I could see she was walking with difficulty so i picked her up again and took her to the front door "we don't have buses here, you can spend the night at my house and wait until your car is repaired. They will work on it firth thing in the morning" i took her to an examination room as a nurse followed me in "get Dr Radford"

"Yes mr Black"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:43 pm

“Are you sure? I mean I don’t want to impose on you.” And I doubt his girlfriend would like that. “I could stay at the motel, or-“ but as I spoke my words were failing me and I just nodded, agreeing with him “umm your house will be good Thankyou” what was with him and why was I having no control with my feelings while around him
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:52 pm

I gave her a satisfied smile and squeezed her hand gently "I'll be outside when you're done with the doctor". I reluctantly walked out and waited as dr Radford went in. I took the opportunity to go check on Ben, Elara's dad.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:56 pm

I had the doctor check me over, and prescribed some strong pain killers and suggest I rest for the next few days. I walked out, my arm in a sling and stitches covering the cut on the side of my head. I couldn’t see Ryder. So I made my way outside and noticed his girlfriend. I said nothing as I went and stood by his car.

“Alpha excise me” doctor radford interrupted “she’s been given some pain killers to help her rest, there’s no internal damage except for a couple bruised ribs. She needs plenty of rest over the next week.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:02 pm

"Thank you Dr, I'll see to it. Please I want you to do your best in waking Ben, even if it means breaking his arms to trigger his healing".

I looked around for Mia but didn't see her so i followed her scent and was led to my car outside "why didn't you wait for me?" I asked softly as I opened the door for her and let her in. "Dr said you need to rest for a week, i think you should stay in town until you're feeling good again" i took her prescription and snapped a picture of it "My brother will get you your pills, he'll meet us at the house"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next