Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
More of a mother  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
More of a mother  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
More of a mother  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
More of a mother  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
More of a mother  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
More of a mother  EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
More of a mother  EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
More of a mother  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
More of a mother  EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

More of a mother

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

More of a mother  Empty More of a mother

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:10 am

Hard working Jude would do anything for his kids unlike his wife who never wanted the kids in the first place.  All she wants is his money and him to give her everything.  He once loved his wife till after their twins were born and she no longer wanted to take a chance of getting pregnant again.  Now after 2 years of her complaining he was stuck with a choice either stop working as much and downsize how she lives her life or let her hire a nanny for the kids. He didn’t like the idea of someone else raising his kids He hated it in fact.  That is till he actually met the beautiful kind woman who would now move in and look after his world.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

More of a mother  Empty Re: More of a mother

Post by melbender Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:26 pm

NAME: Jane Holmes
BIO: loves children, had to get a job so she could help with her mother’s medical bills as she cares for her.
LOOKS: slim with curves in the right spot. Will send.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:53 pm

Name Jude Blaine
Age 32
Bio works hard plays harder loves his twins wanted more kids with the woman he thought he was in love with.
Looks will send
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:57 pm

I knocked on the large door of the huge house, more like mansion that I was coming for a job interview at. I wasn’t nervous until I saw the gated community and had to ask to be let into the gates of their driveway. A woman I am maids outfit opened the door with a tight lipped smile “welcome, Mr Blaine will be down to see you shortly. May I get you a drink?” Oh wow, I took my shoes off at the door before entering, and she looked at me oddly. “No thanks, I’m good.” I said and walked over to the foyer.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:02 pm

I groaned as Lisa and I disagreed on one more thing for the day this was her idea! She wanted this and what does she do she leaves and tells me I have to interview the people she picked! I groaned again before kissing the kids and going downstairs molly will bring them down if I feel this girl can do the job. I won’t allow people to just meet my children. As I reached the foyer the girl had her back to me she was slim and well damn I shouldn’t be looking at her curvy ass but it was nice. My wife would kill to have her ass. I would know as I have paid for most of it.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:09 pm

“Oh shit.” The words slipped from my lips before I could stop myself. He was not what I expected. Hot. Tall. Perfect. “I’m sorry. That was really bad of me. I swear I don’t curse in front of children, like ever.” God I screwed this up big time
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:28 pm

I raised my eyebrow at her in question, then I spoke in what seemed to be a much deeper tone. “I’ll forgive you this time as I scared you. But don’t make a habit of it.” I motioned for her to have a seat as I sat opposite of her. She was beautiful, and her curves all natural. I haven’t felt natural in so long and I wanted to. Shaking my head I nodded. “First what did my wife tell you about my children?” Yes I call them mine because she won’t acknowledge them.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:01 pm

“Just that they’re a handful, and she’s busy with work and upcoming projects so she needs some extra help. Which I am ok with. I have a qualification in childcare, and nursing.” I handed over my folder with my resume and certificates. “I am up to date with first aid also.” God I was relieved he hadn’t thrown me out yet.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:03 pm

I looked over her file in silence for a while before saying “they are good kids, not really that big of a handful really.” I finished and closed her file. “You’d need to stay here is that a problem?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:07 pm

“Oh.” I didn’t realise that. “Umm, I don’t know if that’s possible-“ I hesitated “I care for my mother, she’s unwell and can’t really do much on her own.” I said biting my lower plump lip. “I’m sorry.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:12 pm

I looked up at her and she had to be here. “She can come to I’ll get help for her. Anything she needs.” I said not wanted to mess this up she needed the money I needed the help she had all the rights on paper.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:51 pm

“What? That’s crazy. You can’t take in my mother.” Was that’s how rich people worked? “I’m really grateful, I just don’t know how I can work for you, but you’re helping me.. it doesn’t seem fair.” I said, trailing off. “I could do longer hours with the children. I’m not too sure what you’re after but I can do morning until bedtime? Even nights if need be.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:26 pm

I sighed. “You will work for me, that means when I’m not here you watch over the twins if I’m here I will but you and your mother will move here just in case I have to go out of town. I will take care of your mothers medical expenses. That’s the deal or you can go elsewhere for work.” I watched her take it all in and leaned forward. “Sounds like a pretty good sea if you ask me.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:48 pm

“Yes I guess it does.” I agreed because it actually did. “When would you like me to start? Or maybe you’d like to see me interact with the kids before you have me sign anything, incase they don’t like me.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:00 pm

I smiled. I liked her she was smart. “Molly will bring them down.” I nodded at molly and said. “If they take to you, you’ll start tonight I’ll have a mover come gather all your things and our mothers.” I smiled as I heard my little ones run down and straight to me. “Brice and Bree this is Miss Jane! Miss Holmes these two delightful children are Brice my mini me and Bree my princess!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:02 pm

I smiled at the two children, giving a wave “hello, it’s nice to meet you both.” I said, coming around in front of them. “Would you like to show me around? The house is so big and I’m going to get lost. I’m trying to find a room with toys in it.” I said because I knew there had to be a toy room in here.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:06 pm

I smiled as I watched both my kids look at her as if thinking she was crazy. “Mommy doesn’t let us have a toys room.” Brice said and then leaned in. “But daddy had secret rooms put in our rooms with lots of toys that co-co-“. I smiled as he tried to say it. So I helped him. “Combines their rooms together.” I winked and ruffled Brice’s hair. “Go in kids show miss Jane where all our secrets are!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:27 am

“Oohhh sounds exciting.” No toys? Maybe their mum is more about learning than playing with plastic. I smiled and took one each of their hands and followed “what are your favourite ones to play with?” I glanced over my shoulder at their father, and smiled, mouthing Thankyou.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:31 am

I nodded not knowing if this was the best or worse discussion I’ve ever made. I went to my office to get some things together. I heard the giggles of the kids and smiled more. They liked her.

“This is my favorite dolly, my daddy said she looks like me!” Bree said showing her the doll. As Brice shoves a car in her face. “My favorite car and its red!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:33 am

“Oh cool! Red cars go the fastest” I held the dolly and the car “what else do you have? I looked in the toy box and pulled out some puzzles “we can do these, or build a tower.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:37 am

Hours past and I lost track of time it was close to lunch. I ran up to the kids rooms and see them all playing and laughing. It was nice. I cleared my throat “I’m sorry to interrupt but I believe miss Jane has some packing to do and you two need to eat and take a nap!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:39 am

“Yes, true. I shall be back though.” I smiled down at them as I knelt bending forwards to put all the blocks away in their box. “I will find you later on.” I assured and ruffled their hair a little before standing back up
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:48 am

I watched her back side a little to carefully. Then looked at the kids. “Dinner is at 7 no later. That gives you at least 3 hours to get all you need for you and your mother I’ll have a car come by for you both and any accommodations for her. Then I’ll have someone go by tomorrow for the rest of your things.” I took the kids in my arms and walked her to the door. “See you soon miss Holmes.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:05 am

“Goodbye Jude.” I smiled, sliding my shoes on and slinging my bag strap over my shoulder. “See you later. Thankyou so much!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:12 am

I smiled and shut the door. Once inside I fed the kids then laid them down to get some work done by the time I looked at the clock I heard the door open and heard Jane talking to someone. I smiled and walked out. “Hello! I’ll have molly show you both to your rooms. Then we will have some dinner, I believe Lisa should be home anytime soon.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum