Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Law of Attraction - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Law of Attraction - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Law of Attraction - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Law of Attraction - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Law of Attraction - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Law of Attraction - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Law of Attraction - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Law of Attraction - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Law of Attraction - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Law of Attraction

2 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Law of Attraction - Page 6 Empty Law of Attraction

Post by melbender Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

“Parents?” I asked confused. “But I’ve met them, and your sister.. and brother..” I looked at him. “Is this why you broke up with me when we were meant to be sex only?” I asked “because I was human?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Law of Attraction - Page 6 Empty Re: Law of Attraction

Post by Demona Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:21 am

I lqughed kissing her again "just shut up and slewp i wonder where you get all that energy from. Maybe its from the baby, but no i think it's all you." I grinned wrapping my arms around her and falling asleep right after she did.

Next morning i was up her so i went to the car and got our bags. Good thing we packed for the woods for a few days. I took them upstairs, had my shower and went down to see Mason.

Good morning"

"Good morning Hunter. Slept well?"

"Yes thank you" i took the coffee he handed me and sat in front of him "did you call steven?"

"Oh no, if i do he'll be camping here with all his sons and maybe his whole pack. I don't want my neighbors to suspect anything"

"That's teue, but you know what she means to him. He needs to know."

"He'll know in time"

"And willow needs to know eveything, i asked her about Noah to see if at least she knew where her brother was, but she didn't. That's not really good, she needs to know everything"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:25 am

I stood in the doorway listening to them talk, it wasn’t hard. I heard their conversation from the bedroom as I was coming down. What does he mean grandpas oack would be here? “Oh my god! No!” I gasped realising that this wasn’t a shock to my father. The hurt in my eyes as I looked at him was evident. “Tell me it isn’t true! That you’re- no!” I whispered, tears falling as I turned rushing to the front door to get out of here
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:38 am

I was there in seconds blocking her from leaving "hear him out, please" i wrapped my arms around her knowing my touch would soothe her and looked at Ally for help"

"Baby i was just protecting you, i couldn't trll you all tgis knowing the dangers you could face if you knew"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:50 am

“You lies to me! You all knew!” I said to him. “How is any of this fair, my whole childhood you knew about this.. are you one too? Nate? Mum?” I cried. “What about Josh? Is this why he dumped me or wanted me back? I don’t know what’s real and what’s a lie anymore.” I cried, struggling against Hunter, a moment of calm hit me as I closed me eyes and my eyes burned, I shot them open with a cry, feeling blinded by a pain in my mouth as my gums felt pierced with force, shoving Hunter in the chest “stop lying to me!” I snapped and shoved him harder, shocked when he went flying through the wall.

Lily grabbed masons arm and gasped “fuck!” She ran to her daughter, after witnessing her eyes change to an icy blue with sharp canines coming out. “Mason take Hunter. Let me talk to willow and Call my damn dad!” She shouted reaching her daughter with caution.

“Mum.” I choked out, standing there with no idea what just happened but seeing Hunter broke me, I held a hand over to mouth gasping “I’m so sorry.. I don’t know what just happened.. I’m-“ I turned and ran up to my room motified that I could have hurt him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:17 pm

"What the..." i got on my feet watching her for a moment before turning my attention to Mason "see how the baby protected her?" I had never seen anything like it. "Teh baby really is blessed by the moon goddess" i said picking up the phone "hey, get a few warriors and come to Mason's house it's an emergency code." I hung up and called steven "hi, it's hunter, we need to talk"

Mason and i were sitting in the backyard "she still doesn't know you're a wolf or noah or Nate or her other uncles! You really need to tell her or i will!" I saw lily coming toward us "how is she? Has she calmed down? I'm worried the baby might make her shift completely and if he does... she'll hurt a lot"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:27 pm

“Hunter, I think she will wipe out packs if she shifts whilst pregnant, you saw how she threw you into the wall.. she wasn’t even trying hard to fight you.” She sighed and looked at mason then him again “I know she’s very confused and scared, she’s hurt her father isn’t telling her the truth and she knows something is up.” She said. “She asked about possibly going to stay with my parents for awhile.” Lily suggested. “Maybe she should, for the remainder of her pregnancy.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:30 pm

"No, steven is coming here. You're right, i wasn't prepared when she shoved me but even if i was she would have been able to do the same. I'm not leaving her and mason tell her everything and you need to tell her your a witch, she needs to know she has someone like her around"

Mason stood up "let's talk to her and get over this. We might beed noah too, with his team of assassins it might come in handy"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:38 pm

“Just remember, if you do this-“ lily touched masons arm stopping him “she may take it well, or-“ she sighed “I’m just saying this could be the thing that destroys our relationship with our daughter. Especially you, you’re both extremely close. I just hope you two have already mated, as she may want nothing to do with all of us.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:37 am

"I know baby i know but what choice do we have?"

"None, i'm pretty sure she has her doubts already." I looked at lily "lucy, the witch, she told her about you, and i'm sure now she knows what you really are"

We all went to see willow " baby, can we come in? Your dad wants to tell you everything"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:02 am

“I know he does.” I said with a sigh, looking out my window and watching the trees “he can come in” I said, my heart heavy as I didn’t want to look at Hunter after shoving him so hard. I felt sick to my stomach, guilty even. Hearing my door open, my shoulders slumped “I don’t want any lies from you. Just tel me the truth.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:16 am

"I won't lie, i promise" i sat on a chair next to her bed as lily stood behind me resting a hand on my shoulder. Hunter was standing by the door.

"Before i start, i just want you know that we hid this from you to protect you. Don't be harsh on me or your mother, we've always did our best to keep you safe. I'm a werewolf, just like Hunter, i'm also an Alpha. Steven is an alpha too, to another pack, that's why we didn't get along well at first. And i knew hunter was a werewolf since the day i met him, and that's why i never opposed your marriage, i heard him at court, when he first saw you, and took in your scent he knew you were his mate. He even whispered it, i wasn't pleased bu i knew i couldn't stand between you two just like steven could never stand between your mother and i. Noah discovered all this at the age of 15, his senses sharpened, he started feeling strange. And he came to me, at first i didn't tell him either but when i saw that he would soon shift i told him everything. It took him long to shapeshift because your mother had bound both your powers, like some sort of magical shield preventing you from experincing any magic. But his wolf is strong, he fought the magic and he joined your uncle, Nate. They have trained wolves, warriors, who hunt other monsters that only want to harm humans." I sighed standing up "your mother is a witch, she knew about it after we got married. Even i didn't know about her, we knew when she was pregnant with Noah, she was so mad at me for something i did she broke a vase on my head just by thinking about it" i smiled looking at lily then back at willow "i know it's hard to believe and it's all new to you, and i know you're mad at us, and you have every right to be. I just hope you'll find it in you to forgive us. And son't be mad at Hunter, he wanted to tell you since the day you two met, but we asked him not to"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:24 am

I looked at my dad, and my mum. I felt so angry, my chest rose and fell as tears filled my eyes “You have to be fucking kidding me!” I snapped. “Oh my god!” I paced back and forth “like what the actual fuck!” I shouted, I felt beyond wild with emotion. “You ask me to be calm? You drop the I’m a wolf bomb on me! You lied to me!! Then have the nerve to ask me not to be mad about it. I’m almost seven months pregnant and have just found out my husband lied to me.. that I can look past because he’s ridiculously hot and I love him but you two-“ I looked at my dad “you of all people.. I trusted you to never hurt me like that.” I shook my head, unaware that my emotions were flickering the lights and causing a storm outside the angrier I got. I thrusted my hand in the air and then a loud crash of thunder hit, along with furious winds and lightening. “Get out of my room!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:42 pm

I watched as mason and lily walked out silently and went to the window "look out the window, your anger is doing this, i think you don't need anyone's protection after all" i walled toward her slowly not wanting to anger her further. "Can i take your hand?" I needed to calm her because of the storm outside and i knew my touch would help her relax a bit
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:46 pm

“What” I said not paying attention as my breathing was still fast. “I’m trying to comprehend everything.” I ran both hands through my hair, and noticed the trees blowing and the heavy downpour of rain. Looking down at his hand, I took it and my anger was subsiding, the calm washing over me as the sky began to clear, and the sun was back out. “Hunter-“ I looked up at him “I don’t know what’s happening to me. I’m not this angry .. like ever.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:01 pm

I smiled pulling her to me and kissing her lips softly "you're not but your baby is, he has my temper and i think doubled even" i grinned "do you want me to show you my wolf?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:42 am

Now I was completely distracted “Really? Yes!” I nodded, wanting to see. “Definitely.” That’s something I have wanted to see since he told me he was a wolf. “Just don’t eat me.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:05 am

I chuckled taking her hand "let's go for a ride than" i smiled "but first you need to calm the weather. Close your eyes, focus on the weather, sunny, fresh weather"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:14 am

“I don’t know how to do that. I’m not sure I can.” I said, standing there and taking a deep breath. I closed my eyes, and pictured the sky, angry and dark, thinking of the calm and sunny weather we had before and opened my eyes “did it work?” I walked over to the window and looked outside “I can control the weather?” I asked shocked “what about how long you last in bed? Can I control that?” I teased
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:18 am

I shook my head glad she was making jokes "apparantly, you can do lots of things" i grinned "come on, my wolf needs to be let out and run wild a little"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:20 am

“Well What do I do while you’re running around and stretching your legs? Google spells to practice on?” I asked rolling my eyes. “I want to see your wolf, and then I want you naked with me.” I bit my lip and wrapped my arms around him “but first, I want to see the wolf coz you’ll have to get naked.. which I forbid you to be naked around other women in your pack.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:54 pm

"Naked in front of women in my pack? Well that only happens if we're in some battle..." we got in the car and i drove to the woods behind our house "now you understand why i have this house, it's mostly because of the lands behind it that i bought. But don't worry we'll still move into the one you made build." I parked the car in our driveway and took her hand as we walked further into the woods. I stood in front of her and took off my clothes "are you ready?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:57 pm

“To devour you..” I eyed his glorious naked body and smirked “no women. Or I’ll make you regret it.” I said and stepped back with a nod, holding my hands under my stomach to keep my nerves from showing, scared of the unknown of what was about to happen. “I’m ready.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:02 pm

"The first shift is the hardest, it breaks every bone in your body... then you reach a point where you don't hurt at all and you don't feel a thing" i turned my back to her and let my wolf shift but not take control, in a matter of seconds i was i huge black and grey wolf. I turned toward her and slowly made my way to where she was pushing thoughts into her mind "see, i'm not scary"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:05 pm

I backed away as he came towards me, the fact every bone breaks was what freaked me out. That he wasn’t he man I married, but a wolf. “Yes you are.” I shot back “oh my god! You actually are a wolf!” I couldn’t help but laugh, stepping closer to him and reaching up with a shaking hand to run my fingers over his smooth coat of fur above his nose “You’re beautiful. Is this what our son will be like?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:16 pm

I playfully licked her face and nuzzeled her "yes, maybe, but he might be bigger than i am now since he's so special and all" i sat down so she could climb on my back "climb up, i need to run a little"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next