Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pain and Pleasure

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pain and Pleasure  - Page 30 Empty Pain and Pleasure

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Strong and dominant with a hidden sadistic side. He’s looking for someone who can handle him and take the pain among the pleasure.

She’s looking to make ends meet, struggling to keep a roof over her head, working two jobs and raising her siblings, she finally loses all self worth and signs up to a sugar daddy dating site, thinking it couldn’t be that bad?

Can they both come to an arrangement to keep each other happy?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Pain and Pleasure  - Page 30 Empty Re: Pain and Pleasure

Post by melbender Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:12 am

Lena and tommy came running over with the biggest smiles I had ever seen. Engulfing me in a bear hug, they almost knocked me down. “You’ve grown!” I joked pulling back to study them each “damn have I missed you! The house is too quiet.” I hugged them again, tears down my cheeks. We parted again, and they looked up at Travis, and then hugged him. “Thankyou for letting us come here! It was so much fun!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:15 am

I smiled “I’m glad you had lots of fun how about we go get a late lunch and take it to our new home and you two can tell us all about it. They looked confused. “Oh don’t worry this new home is big and has a bigger pool and yard for you both to play in!” I winked at them. We walked to the car and I helped them in when Lena saw one of the books. “Travis why you have a book with a pregnant lady on it?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:22 am

“Are you having a baby?” Tommy asked him. I get my cheeks burn up. Not the way I wanted to tell them but here goes “actually, we’re having a baby. Travis and I are having a baby.”

“But how? You’re not married.. how did the baby get in there? Do you love each other.. why? Is that why there is a bigger noise? ... is it a boy? Or a girl? ... did you have sex? ... he he your boyfriend?” They each reeled off questions.

My head was spinning from them all. “Let’s talk when we’re home.. yes, he’s my boyfriend. No, we’re not getting married. We care a lot about each other a lot though and were exciting to have a baby.. you know how babies are made, do I really have to go into detail about sex and penis and vagina? We kiss, and share a bedroom and that’s all there is to this.”

They giggled “no! Eew!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:25 am

I couldn’t help but laugh myself. I looked at them and smiled. “On That note what do you two want to eat?” I looked over at her and winked she did good she will be the most amazing mother.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:27 am

“Im starving!” Lena grinned calling out. We listened to them talking about the fun they’ve had and everything they got up to. I was happy they were so happy. “I’m hungry too.” I smiled. I wanted to show him affection but I needed to be considerate of the kids and how they would feel seeing us kissing and touching. “Maybe next time you can go back to that camp again.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:28 am

I nodded. “I bet you can I think they go every year!” I winked and smiled taking sages hand. “And we can go back to Hawaii every year too!” I squeezed. I got lunch and pulled up to the new house. “Here is home you two what do you think?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:36 am

“What!” Lena’s has dropped “oh my god it’s amazing!” She jumped up and down. “Thankyou Travis! I love it!”

I smiled watching them run off to find their own rooms and squeal happily when they found their presents. I looked at him, placing the books on our empty book shelf. “Well, I think they love it.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:42 am

I laughed. “You said they would. Let’s eat so I can get things done and make our home more him feeling!” I kissed her cheek and went to put the food on the table. “Lena tommy come eat before it gets cold then you both can play or swim with your sister!” I called out and looked over at sage smiling at me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:48 am

“You sound like such a dad.” I laughed, loving it. “You’re such a dork.” I grabbed our plates and sat down at the table. “So, question.. are we having a cook? A maid? Coz you had all that and I’m not sure how this works here.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:53 am

I smiled “I’ll have them for when you don’t want to cook and this is a big house so I’ll probably keep my maid and she can work on the rooms we don’t use or the whole house it’s all up to you on that I was just never really home so I had a staff to help I don’t really know how having a family works so um I guess we have a lot to talk about and figure out.” I shrugged and grabbed a plate to start dishing it out. “What’s your thoughts and we can go from there?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:56 am

“I’m not the best cook, as you’re probably aware, my skills only go from pizza and pasta. Umm, maybe you can still have the lady cook but Friday’s through to Sunday we cook together?” Maybe that sounded stupid. “I can clean, but I don’t mind you having someone to do it. I’m going to be working anyway.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:59 am

I nodded. “You won’t be working to much! Your pregnant and need to take it easy so only a certain amount of hours and only a certain amount of days got it!” I was stern with this. “I’ll keep them on and let them know and little one you are a good cook and that is your dream so we can cook and create whatever you want in the weekends!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:02 am

“Well I’ve never had a roast with baked vegetables, so let’s start there on Sunday night.” I grinned. “And I knew you’d say that about work.” I laughed, shaking my head “don’t worry, I’m sure there is part time at the supermarket.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:04 am

I shook my head. “Why don’t you just go back to school instead maybe some online courses or even some classes I think that would be better than working Get what you can done before our baby comes?” I mean I’d rather her be in school than working when she didn’t need to. “It’s not like you need to work for the money we are set trust me and if you don’t believe me I’ll show you.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:09 am

“You don’t need to show me, your money is yours.” I said flustered. I didn’t want to see how much he was worth. “I know you have many, it’s ok. I’ll look at online courses then.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:19 am

I smiled. “So no work just school yes I like that much better.” I slapped her butt and heard the kids “ewwww don’t do that! She didn’t do bad!” Lena said and I smiled. “Oh no! But she will do as she is told right sage!” I smirked liking this game.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:23 am

“Maybe, or maybe I’m going to be bad and a brat on purpose” I winked back and said lower “I always love your hand on my ass.”

“Why aren’t you getting married if you are having a baby?” Tommy asked.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:45 am

My smile left my face. “Well um I think even though we are having a baby, we still need to get to know one another more before making that commitment.” I didn’t know what else to say I’m sure sage has thought of this too but I just couldn’t jump on that right now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:03 am

He couldn’t even say he loved me. So I knew there was no way he wanted to marry me. But, a baby was a bigger commitment than marriage, we were bringing a child into a world and he still wasn’t sure about us? It fucking hurt. his words hurt me but I didn’t want to let it show. “Tell me about your time away, did you make some new friends?” Changing the subject altogether was the best idea. “I want to hear everything you two got up to.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:38 pm

I smiled over at her, but she didn’t seem as happy as before like she was putting in a show for them. Great what the fuck did I do now? “Alright my loves I have to go help George get some things from the old house I’ll be back later.” I kissed their heads and then went to her. “We will tak about why your mood changed just now later.” I kissed her and walked away.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:43 pm

“If you think so.” I said more to myself than anyone. I listened to the kids, and all their adventures. We went and set up their new consoles and I lounged with them for a few hours, before I went and packed away some more things and set other rooms up. I avoided Travis, dreading everything that was coming from this talk. “I’m going to take a bath, the kids are fine, I doubt they’ll leave their rooms now those games are on.” I yawned, covering my mouth. “Anyway, I’ll be there if anyone needs me.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:02 am

I’ve been so busy but it didn’t take me long before I realized she was avoided me. “Hey come here!” I said not liking this. As she stepped closer I pulled her onto my lap. “Is there a reason you are avoiding me?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:39 am

“Maybe.” I said shyly. “I’m just drained, I’d like to take a bath and relax for a bit” I slid my hands up his arms and tilted my head back looking at him “everything is ok. I’m fine with us, how we are.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:56 am

I looked at her. “Sage my little one you wouldn’t have said something like that if it were true so what has you not okay with us?” I was confused I thought we were good getting to know one another before taking the next step. “I care about you a lot. When I say a lot I mean a lot. I want you always here by my side. I don’t know how else to tell you I care.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:01 am

“You said we need to get to know each other better, as marriage is a big commitment. You’re wrong, having a child is. We’re having a baby, and that means a lifetime of being in each other’s lives. I don’t care if you never want to get married, but just know that you don’t get final say in everything and I won’t be having anymore children because you want them.” I looked at him, running my fingers through my hair “I’m going to have a bath.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next