Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pain and Pleasure

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pain and Pleasure  - Page 11 Empty Pain and Pleasure

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Strong and dominant with a hidden sadistic side. He’s looking for someone who can handle him and take the pain among the pleasure.

She’s looking to make ends meet, struggling to keep a roof over her head, working two jobs and raising her siblings, she finally loses all self worth and signs up to a sugar daddy dating site, thinking it couldn’t be that bad?

Can they both come to an arrangement to keep each other happy?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Pain and Pleasure  - Page 11 Empty Re: Pain and Pleasure

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:32 am

I watche dher was away . It hurt me in ways it shouldn’t. Once the door closed I couldn’t get anything done I heard the kids ask her if she was okay several times and it hurt more. So I drank and drank and drank till I knew they were all in bed I went out and ate then went to bed seeing she wasn’t there I stumbled and looked for her. When I found her on the couch I picked her up and carried her to bed I felt like a dick but I wanted her. I stripped her clothes and and sucked before bitting hard on her nipples waking her up. I was sloppy from the alcohol and I was pretty stupid too because I looked up at her and saw the hurt and couldn’t help but kissed her with a bruising kiss
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:36 am

“Travis” I whispered, He stunk of alcohol, was all over me but I still wanted him. My heart wanted him. I kissed him, holding his face in my hands and kissing him with everything in me because I feared once I confessed how I felt then this would be the last time we were together. “I’m sorry that I like you more than you warned me too. I’m sorry that I want more.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:47 am

I groaned needing her to shut up. I wanted her and she kept talking. I had to have her this one time then I was going on a trip to keep away to let her move on. “Shhh just give me this.” I said and kissed her hard as a I sunk inside herX. God she felt amazing.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:50 am

I moaned, bucking my hips upright. He felt amazing and I hated that I wanted more. My hands wandering his body, grasping at every inch of skin I could. I wanted this to last all night. “Ohhh” I moaned against his mouth, tightening around him. “Yess.. yes..” I bit my lip, crying out as I came, urging him to go faster.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:54 am

I took her signs and went faster then pulling out to flip her around pulling her ass up and into me as I entered her again pounding into her making her come again groaning as she said my name not daddy but my name. I pulled out again and laid on my back pickibgbher up and sitting her on my cock. “Do you thing little one!” I winked and grabbed her hios
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:58 am

My eyes went wide. “Really?” I couldn’t contain my excitement. “Ohh daddy! Thankyou!” And just like in my head, I ran my hands up his chest and took both hands in mine, then pushed them above his head, only to let one go as i bent down and cupped his face, kissing him hard as I rode him. Loving every second of it.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:10 am

I was about to blow but needed her to come one more time. “Fuck sage come for me! Milk me make me blow inside you!” I groaned thrusting up to meet her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:14 am

The way he said my name.. I lost all control and threw my head back, digging my fingers into his chest as i rode him hard and fast. Crying out his name as I came, feeling him inside me and knowing that he was coming drove me even more over the edge as I fell against him. Why couldn’t we have this and the other kind mixed together. My forehead against his as I slid off, and laid on my back catching my breath. “We didn’t use anything again.” I pointed out.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:44 am

I didn’t say anything I just nodded and rolled over pullingnher to me. “Sleep.” And I was out cold. The next morning I took them to the school and got them registered. Then took them home. “Look I have to go away for business, and I Well here.” I gave her the bracelet which has a tracker in in that she doesn’t know about. I also gave her a deposits slip that was in a sum of a lot that will have her set for a long while. And a note letting her know she needs to find a man who can take care of her every need. “If you need anything let me me know.” I kissed her cheek and left I couldn’t stand there any longer.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:50 am

I stood there confused. What did he mean? Was no not coming back? I went to my bedroom and sat down, opening the envelope and pulling out a slip with more zeros than I could ever imagine. “What the hell.” I whispered, pulling the note to read fast. Tears blurred the words as I realised he wasn’t coming back. I felt sick and ran to the bathroom, throwing up. How could he do this. I tried to call but my calls went to voicemail. I couldn’t bring myself to speak. I hung up. My mother was right. Men would never want just one woman. He warned me. He wouldn’t ever settle down. He didn’t want that. I clipped on the bracelet, curled in the bed and cried because I was too clingy and stupid to just be what he wanted. Days passed and weeks, and there was nothing heard from him. My calls went unanswered and I realised he was gone. I took my siblings to the school, and dropped them off. I had taken a pregnancy test this morning, and of course it was positive. He’d left me a part of him that I would love forever.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:42 pm

I was a mess while gone specially the first few days of her calling and me not answering.  It was for her own good.  I knew she was getting to close to soon and the thing is So was I, so I had to put a stop before one of us really got hurt.  I knew her moves I watched and kept a track on her for a while then I stopped because she didn’t do anything it was the same routine.  I sat on the desk looking over the ocean wishing she and her siblings were here they would love this and I’m sure they never seen the ocean.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:33 pm

I drove home, filling out the paperwork for their school camping trip coming up over the next holidays. I knew they both really wanted to go and as they’ve made some new friends they were excited about school for once. I was tired, and napped often when I needed to sleep. I woke, heavy lidded and saw a blurry figure beside me but was still half asleep. “Travis?” I whisper before it all goes black.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:39 pm

Clint grinned as she was suspended from the ceiling he wanted her and wanted to hurt her so bad. He ran his grungy hand over her naked body waiting for her to wake up. He was so happy Travis left for that stupid business trip. Clint always thought Travis wasn’t good enough for sage or for Lisa, no Clint knew what they needed.

I kept pacing having the feeling something wasn’t right, it was the same feeling I had when Lisa killed their child and got involved with that prick who is right there in jail with Lisa now. Shaking my head I looked at the clock I was going to make sure sage was where she was suppose to be but my phone rang. Thinking it was her I didn’t want to look.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:44 pm

I school called the next emergency contact and left a voice message saying sage hasn’t been to collect them yet.

Every inch hurt. My arms held up, toes aching from standing on them and every time I fought he wound hit me with what is only described as whipping force to the point I felt warm blood down my back, thighs and stomach. I was giving up. Tried and in a pain I’ve never felt before as I slumped forward, my body burning as he lashed the backs of my thighs with force
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:55 pm

I heard the tone for a voice mail and thought that was weird as she has never left one so I flipped my phone not recognizing the number I listened to the the voicemail and my phone dropped. I picked it up and called the school letting them know that Laura would be there soon. I called goerge while I looked up sages location and chairs we This was this feeling I didn’t like.

“Travis be what you need, he is the cold hearted man you need.” He laughed loving the marks on ber
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:00 pm

Travis? Did he allow and know about this? “Please stop.” I sobbed, the pain unbearable as each hit was worse than the last. Travis left. He isn’t coming back. Stay strong. But I feared I would die like this
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:04 pm

The whole plane ride was torture I made sure I had a my buddy Jake go there and not do a thing till I got there but his text made me more pissed that fucker Clint had her and from what Jake said she looked bad. God I was going to kill him. I know he took her unwellinglu because she would never leave those kids. As the plane landed I jumped off going to the car and George. “Take me here and fast!” I yelled and sat back shaking my leg I needed to get there and I needed to get there fast.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:13 pm

My eyes closing as I fought to stay awake. Another blow to my stomach and I felt warm blood down my inner thighs. I didn’t make a sound anymore. He just kept hitting and hitting. Nothing mattered. I heard voices and it sounded like his but I knew it wasn’t. My mind was playing tricks on me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:19 pm

I rushed in there with Jake by my side. “What the fuck do you think your doing you fucking bastard!” I didn’t care how old the fuck was I threw my fist at him as Jake and George took care of the other guys. I needed to get to her. As Clint went down I rushed to sage. “Fucking shit sage, oh god are you okay?” I let her loose and she slumbt in my arms. “Fuck!” I yelled getting my phone and called for a medic. “It’s okay sage I got you. I pulled my shirt off and. Over her to cover her blood soaking threw. Sage opened her eyes but they closed fast and her body went limp. She was breathing but it was bairly ther. I turned and looked at Clint “you better hope she makes it you fucking prick! I hope you enjoy prison!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:24 pm

“You left me” I whispered. “You left us.. pregnant.” Was ass I managed before I was out cold. I couldn’t move.
My body hurt in so many places.

George walked over after tying them all up and he had Clint in his hold “she needs to see a doctor, to make sure thrrrs no internal bleeding” he sighed “what do I do with this bastard?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:34 pm

I growledz. “I-“ I wanted him dead. I looked down at sage what she said hurt she is or was pregnant. “I have to get her to the medics they should be here by now. “Take him to joe tell him what happened and how with take care of him.” I walked out and to the medics getting in with hem as they took us to the hospital the My kept looking at me wanting to ask. But I kept my eyes on sage feeling so angry with myself.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:38 pm

“There was a lot of injuries. She will be ok, needs a lot of bed rest. There was no way this pregnancy would have survived with the injuries she suffered. Do you know if there’s anyone we can call for her emergency contact?” The doctor  asked. “She will wake soon and can be taken home but placed on strict rest. Her wounds will need to be cleaned daily to stop any infections.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:07 am

I was pissed I looked at them. “Her siblings and I are all she has! She will come home with me.” I looked over at her and cursed. “She was pregnant, can she-“. I took a deep breath looking back at the doctors. “Can she get pregnant again?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:09 am

“I don’t see why not, but I don’t expect it to happen overnight. Possibly it may be harder given the amount of blows she took, but it is possible.” I ticked off her chart and looked at her “I’ll get you a discharge form for her. “You’re her? Brother?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:15 am

I shook my head with a smile. “No, I’m hers if she will still have me.” I looked down pissed at myself. Looking back up the doctor nodded and smiled. I didn’t know what I really wanted but I wanted to protect her and those siblings of hers. I shouldn’t have left this wouldn’t have happened. I looked at her wrist. “I’m doctor she had a bracelet on, where is it?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next