Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Secret Attraction - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Secret Attraction - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Secret Attraction - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Secret Attraction - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Secret Attraction - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Secret Attraction - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Secret Attraction - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Secret Attraction - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Secret Attraction - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Secret Attraction

2 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Secret Attraction - Page 15 Empty Secret Attraction

Post by Demona Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:09 am

First topic message reminder :

"I think we all will, it was a really long day and we're all exhausted. It's wonder you still have so much energy in you"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Secret Attraction - Page 15 Empty Re: Secret Attraction

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:16 pm

“Well we can have all the sex you like. I’m looking forward to the weekend. I can’t wait to be finally like you.” I rolled over and grinned “like you said, it will be so good.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:49 pm

"It will yes" i stroked her hair until she fell asleep. I watched her for a while and then went to sleep myself. Next morning we were waken up by the door banging "what the hell"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:56 pm

“If one of those lost their keys I’ll kick their ass.” I groaned, getting out of bed and pulling a robe around myself quickly rushing downstairs and wincing at each step “I’m so sore.” I groaned opening the door and saw the witch looking panicked. “Can I help you?”

“You mustn’t change! I have to warn you, do not do this.. you cannot let him bite you.” She said in a hurry spotting Mason and beginning to shout “don’t change her! She cannot change! She is a witch for a reason you will kill her if she does this! Don’t change with the date she has been given!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:58 pm

"What are you talking about? Who are you?" Mason asked her surprised. He could tell she was a witch but hadn't seen her before. "Are you Hunter's friend? The seer?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:02 pm

“He came to me! Told me you was changing! You cannot do this to her. It is bad, I see terrible things happening.. their son is powerful, so powerful. He will rule. Keep him protected, he has a gift everyone will kill him for.” She looked around spooked and turned her eyes back to Lily “please don’t do this!” And then she vanished.

I looked at Mason confused “what was that about? I don’t know her.. and I don’t want to listen to some crazy woman screaming at us.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:38 pm

"Maybe..." I ran a hand through my hair "i need to call Hunter. If he trusts what she aays we can't do that lily, I can't lose you baby I just can't risk it"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:47 pm

“I trust my mother, and she has done this spell so why would it be different for me? I am her blood and my fathers. She would have warned me last night when I spoke about it. I don’t know this woman, and I don’t want to listen to her.” I looked at him, taking his face in my hands “what are we waiting for? Why wait.. I want to do this, I’m ready now.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:50 pm

I didn't know what to do or to say i was scared to lose her but i could see she made up her mind and wouldn't change it no matter what. "Fine, call your mom and we'll do it."
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:02 pm

“Ok.” I smiled, kissing him. “I love you so much.” I rang my mother, telling her we wanted to do the spell today and not wait anymore. She offered to come over and say the spell for me and get ready.

Ally set the bedroom up, dimly lit with candles around and had Lily take a bath to cleanse her body and soul. She asked Mason to remain silent, joining her in the bath as she waited in the bedroom.

Nerves filled me as I stood in the bedroom facing Mason wearing a thin nightdress and my hair braided back. Holding his hands, I stared into his eyes with so much love and happiness that we were finally going to be the same.

Ally began to read the chant, her words soft and repeating each poem three times. During the last chant, she asked Mason to now sink his teeth into her skin, marking her which would turn her. Ally finished her spell but noticed the blood trickled down her neck and hit the rug. Something was wrong.

I held onto mason tightly, eyes into his as he pulled back  “I’m finally like you.. completely yours” I whispered, and coughed spitting up blood, and then my grip loosened, I felt weak and unable to speak as blood kept pouring from my neck and I collapsed in his arms.

Ally dropped the book, rushing to them and crying out “Why hasn’t her neck healed!” She reached for her arm and felt no pulse. “No.. no..! Get the pack doctor here now!” But she feared it was too late.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:44 am

"Ally what happened!" I could feel my heart shatter into hundreds of pieces as i let out a growl of pain and doubled on the floor "Ally... I can't move! Call Hunter, Nate anyone!" I screamed in pain as i moved my arm to reach Lily's. The witch warned us, she told us not to go through with it. I couldn't understand the physical pain I was feeling but could feel my tears slide down my cheeks as I looked at the lifeless Lily before me.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:48 am

Ally called for Steven, Jason and anyone she could reach.

Nate walked in and froze “what happened?” He saw the blood and his mum and tears hit his eyes. He picked her up and laid her down on the bed, checking for a pulse and finding nothing. “Mum wake up!” He slapped her cheek lightly but nothing worked. He turned to his dad and rushed over helping him from the floor. “What happened!!” He shouted as the room filled with others trying to work on Lily and wake her up.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:51 am

Mason couldn't breath, he couldn't move "something..." he gasped for air "the changing ritual" he coughed out blood and fell to the floor again unable to move. He knew it had to do with his mate condition. Which meant if she died he would too. Their bond was so strong. He looked at Ally and knew she realized it as well before he closed his eyes.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:54 am

“Get him to the bed.” Ally said, trying to figure out what had happened or gone wrong. “This shouldn’t have happened..” she said and once mason was on the bed beside Lily she placed their hands together and saw the lifeless body of her daughter. She done a spell, keeping masons heart from stopping for now but he was weak.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:03 am

Hunter and willow went in and once hunter saw their bodies and the amount of blood their was on the floor he frowned. "I think we should clear the room, a doctor won't be of any use in this situation. We need witches Ally, witches that have performed this ritual through centuries."

Savanah appeared without anyone summoning her. She ignored the gasps and walked to the bed shaking her head "i warned them not to. She's a witch for a reason, she shouldn't have tried this" she then looked at Willow "not all witches can change. I told you you could, but not her. This has the ancestors very mad." She walked to Willow and place a hand on Ryder's forehead "only he can save their souls. Cure the female, her mate will be cured" she then disappeared into thin air.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:09 am

It had been hours, my mother’s body was growing colder and my dads pulse getting slower. I didn’t know what to do, I’d been in here alone holding Ryder for the last hour begging my parents to wake up. The others in the house having a meeting downstairs, trying to figure this out. “Please wake up.” I begged again. I didn’t understand the witch. How was we meant to wake her up?! We have tried everything. Ryder let out a soft sigh in his sleep and I looked down, -his blood.. his blood will be wanted- came through my mind and I froze, looking down at Ryder who was sleeping. This was crazy. Nobody could bring back the dead and cold. I reached for my mothers letter opener by the bed and pricked Ryders finger, leaning over and placing drops of his blood to her opened wound and let out a disappointed sigh when nothing happened. Until then the wound in her neck began to close and colour in my mothers skin came back and my dad stirred. Nate burst in “look we’re going to take them to-“ and he froze putting his head out the door and shouting “dad is waking up!” I couldn’t tell them how, as I hid Ryders bleeding finger by covering a blanket. I couldn’t tell them what he was.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:15 am

I gasped for air as my eyes shut wide open "lily!" O sat up and looked at ger "oh no Lily please don't do that to me, don't leave me!" I buried my face in the crook of her neck crying silently when i felt her blood pump through her veins. "Lily?" I straightened myself taking her hand in mine "she's got a pulse... she's alive! Sweetheart come back to us baby"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:19 am

“What happened?” Nate asked, staring from Willow to his parents. “What did you do? What spell did you say?”

I looked at him, shaking my head “I didn’t do anything, I’ve just sat here.” I lied, I couldn’t tell them. “I was.. I didn’t do a thing.” I stood up, as Hunter came in the room “I’m going to the bathroom, I need some air.” I hurried past him.

Ally looked over Lily and breathed out relief “she’s alive, her heart is strong. She’s sleeping, and will wake. Let her rest.” She said to everybody gathering in the room.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:16 am

Mason lay there watching Lily with tears in his eyes "I shouldn't have listened to you, I should have let you live as a witch"

Hunter followed Willow out and saw her heading outside. "Willow? What happened? Why are you shaking?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:51 am

“I just need some air, I’m overwhelmed with everything that’s all..” I felt sick, my son was going to be wanted by so many snd I couldn’t let that happen. “I just can’t believe what’s happened.”

Lily stirred slowly, her fingers twitching as her eyes fluttered awake, her body feeling different as she saw Mason laying beside her crying in the dark room alone with them. “Mason..” I said quietly, with a sore dry throat. “What’s wrong baby?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:31 pm

"What's that smell?" I frowned looking around "it smells like blood but it's sweet not a bad blood smell" i sniffed around and looked at Ryder "is he hurt?"

"Oh thank god Lily" i wrapped her in my arms and kissed her "you scared me to death!" I told her everything that happened.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:34 pm

I stilled briefly and took a step away “just drop it. I’m taking him home. I think I need to get away for a bit, go back to the city and stay there.. I.. this-“ I stuttered “it’s just too much for me.”

I laid there in disbelief “what? You’re telling me that if one of us dies the other does too?” I sat up, looking down at my hands and frowning “I don’t feel different, I don’t feel sore.. oh god Mason what if- how am I awake? I’m so sorry for putting you through this.” I said with tears.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:42 pm

"The seer... what she said is true isn't it? His blood is wanted..." hunter frowned thinking "you used his blood to wake her up didn't you?" He wasn't mad he was just worried about Ryder.

I wrapped my arms around her "don't apologize baby what matters is we're together now. And I honestly don't know if you're a wolf now or not. But we won't try anything right now. Just get some rest first"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:46 pm

“Stop talking!” I whisper hissed “they’ll hear you.. we can’t be here.. he needs to be safe. He’s- they’re going to want him.” I had tears running down my cheeks “I didn’t believe it.. but his blood on her neck it worked.. he can heal the dead.”

“I don’t know either.” I looked at him and laid down, my head back against his neck and holding him closely “I don’t understand. How are we alive?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:51 pm

"Shhh calm down baby no one heard and no one knows. I will protect him with my life i promise!" I looked back at the house "let's go home we'll come see them later"

"I'm not sure either but as soon as you came back i woke up. That's all i know, i was partly unconscious"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:58 pm

“I don’t know, but I feel as if I’ve had a year straight with no sleep.” I whispered, leaning into him “but yet all I can think about is making love to you.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next