Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Secret Attraction - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Secret Attraction - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Secret Attraction - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Secret Attraction - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Secret Attraction - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Secret Attraction - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Secret Attraction - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Secret Attraction - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Secret Attraction - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Secret Attraction

2 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Secret Attraction - Page 9 Empty Secret Attraction

Post by Demona Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:09 am

First topic message reminder :

"I think we all will, it was a really long day and we're all exhausted. It's wonder you still have so much energy in you"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Secret Attraction - Page 9 Empty Re: Secret Attraction

Post by Demona Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:12 am

"Still not used to be around wolves?" I chuckled and cupped her face "i love you Lily, i would never leave your side"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:15 am

I smiled leaning into his palm and placing a hand on his wrist, tears in my eyes as I looked up at him. “Well that’s good then, because after this you can tell me who’s calling you all hours of the night and why you’re texting another woman when I’m asleep.” I moved away from him and opened the car door and waited outside
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:23 am

I let out a frustrated sigh, i knew i should have told her from the beginning but i didn't and now it was coming to bite me in the ass. I followed her out and took her hand leading her to the meeting hall.

"Thank you all for gathering today, I won't take much of your time. First of all, I need Elsa Warren to come forward" i could hear whispers within pack members but i searched the crowd until I saw Elsa stepping forward.

"Good, you're here. I hate doing this in public, but Elsa you are banned from entering pack territory." I didn't take those kinds of decisions without consulting the council, but this time no one was going to change my mind. I ignored the gasps and looked at Lily for a few seconds.
"This woman has been harassing her Alpha for more than a month. She's been told off many times, and was warned many times as well but she didn't stop. I see it fit to have her cast out from the pack since she has no respect for her Luna"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:31 am

“Alpha please!! Please don’t do this!” Elsa begged, dropping to her knees and taking his hands “you cannot do this to me, you led me on.. gave me hope and now you’re banishing me!” She cried falling to the floor.

I remained silent, my gaze went to the woman on the floor who was crying for forgiveness. I had nothing to say, I thought about doing a mind spell and tormenting her. The jealous wife in me wanted to tell him to just kill her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:42 am

"How have I led you on? By helping you get away from your abusing husband? You were never from this pack, you came to me asking for help and shelter, and i gave you that. I allowed you to stay here, i gave you a job so you could take care of your daughter, Beta Willson kept checking on you making sure you were safe. Is that how I led you on? Everything went through Beta Willson, never through me. So do you care to explain how I led you on? Everyone knows when an Alpha finds his mate he can never look at any other woman. He's got one heart, one love." I took Lily's hand in mine and brought her closer to me "to those who don't know my wife, this is Lily your Luna."
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:46 am

“Mason-“ I went to say but soon had hundreds of people surrounding us, eager to say hello and greet me. Men women and children. I felt so overwhelmed, I don’t know what I expected but this wasn’t it. They made me feel at ease and like their family. Finally I had a moment to myself, and walked back to the SUV, “I’m ready to leave now.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:51 am

"Lily, please J still have an announcement to make. Come back with me, I need you there i beg you" i rested my forehead over hers "imI never cheated on you. I just didn't say anything so you wouldn't worry. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:55 am

“I thought you just made your announcement before? And I’m not discussing it here because I won’t have people think you’re married to a psychotic lunatic when we talk about what you kept from me for a month.” I glared at him
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:02 am

"That wasn't my announcement, i wasn't going to do that in front of you but I also couldn't let you believe i would betray you. You're right, we'll talk about it later" i took her hand and led her back to the meeting hall.
"I would like to inform you that I'm stepping down from being your Alpha." They all looked at me in awe " It's time for new blood to take over, I gathered you all today to let you know that my son Nate, will be your Aloha. As for Beta Willson, he is free to either keep his position or hand it to his son" i looked at Nate "Nate" i motionned him to come up the stand"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:07 am

“Hey mum,” Nate grinned and kissed her on the cheek. “I promise I won’t fuck up Dad, well try not to.” He chuckled.

I smiled “you’ll be amazing, just remember that.” I hugged my son tightly.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:10 am

"Alpha Mason! Why would you take such a decision without consulting your council, we're here for a reason"

"Sam. I never thought any of you would object having my son as your leader. It is his birth right after all, and he's 23 already. Congratulate the man so He can start doing his job"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:15 am

“I guess we’ve got a lot to talk through but everything my dad knows, he taught me also.” Nate said confidently. He turned back to his parents “oh Willow came by to see you earlier too.” He said

“I should call her,” I said to mason, “and I still need to see my parents and help with Mum.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:19 am

I excused myself feom the pack and walked out with Lily "I wanted today to be a surprise, I want you to be proud of Nate. And also it was a way of me telling you I'm freeing myself so we can have more time together"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:23 am

“I am very proud of Nate, you have no idea how unbelievably proud I am.” I stopped and said to him “but I don’t fit in here, I’m not a wolf, I can’t turn into one so I’m struggling to be here and I guess over time I will be ok but I’m also furious at you and trying not to be.” I sighed “you don’t talk to me anymore.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:43 am

I turned the ignition on and looked at her "I'm taking you somewhere so we can talk everything out. I don't like it one bit when you are mad at me. I can't handle it" i drove away and toward an old cabin high up in the woods, "you always belonged there, you just still don't like the fact that I turn into an animal... I can feel it Lily, I'm your mate. Our bond is so strong that I know how you feel every time you see me shift... it hurts me so much but there is nothing I can do about it. If you want me to get rid of my wolf... I'll do it. There are risks doing that ritual but I'll go through woth it if that's truly what you want"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:09 am

“I’m not asking you to get rid of anything, I just- I feel so angry because my parents lied to me for so long, and then you lied to me and to see you as something I’m not hurt me. I can’t help that I feel like I don’t deserve you. All your pack women talk about is how wonderful it is to be mated with a man and they share that. They talk about being bitten and the connection and mind links they share and what can I give you? I can’t give you any of that can I.” I looked out the window and wiped my tears “seeing another woman messaging you, and you hiding it hurt me. But knowing it was somebody who could give you everything your wolf needs just hurts all the more worse.” And I broke down.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:25 pm

I sat there baffled but most of all angry at myself for not realizing how much she was hurting about it "lily..." i pulled her to me and wiped her tears "I'm so sorry you had to feel that way, i never thought about it this way, I always thought you were angry at me for being what I am." I stroke her hair gently "I could... we could go through the whole mating process if you want. I've already marked you as my own, but I haven't given you enough venom to turn you. If you're hurt because you're different... you can become like me. I just want you to think about it hard and long before you give me your answer. Biting you would take away your witch powers, unless we perform a certain ritual so you can keep your powers. Just think about it." I kissed her nose "As for Elsa, I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to feel insecure, i didn't want you to feel bad. I won't hide anything from you anymore"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:53 pm

“Don’t hide things from me, it just makes me wonder what else you’re keeping and there’s been enough secrets in our lives that I just can’t deal with anymore.” I sighed, running a hand through my hair and tilting my head towards him with a pout “I like who I am, but I also hate that I’m not what you need.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:06 pm

"You are everything I could ever need, I swear to god I wouldn't change a thing. Well except the lying thing of course." I let out a small chuckle "how about we go out for dinner tonight?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:25 pm

“Well since you have all this free time I think dinner is the start of making things up to me.” I leant over and ran my fingers through his curls and gave his hair a slight pull “lie to me again and I’ll make your dick never work again.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:29 pm

"Jeez! This is scary" i laughed nervously "With that threat out I certainly wouldn't dare lie to you again" i leaned down and kissed her "I love you"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:38 pm

“I love you too.” I smiled and sat back groaning. “We need to go see my parents, and I don’t really want to smell like sex but I think you should unzip your jeans Mr Wolf.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:51 pm

"We'll have to shower first, you dad would kill me. It seems after years of marriage he still hates me because i took his little girl from him"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:03 pm

I laughed, nodding “I don’t understand why, after so long he still thinks you ruined my life.” I smiled, “maybe because you’re both so alike.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:18 pm

"Yes maybe, and also because I'm from an opposite pack. Even though we had the peace treaty but still" i opened the door "let's go in the cabin"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next