Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Secret Attraction - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Secret Attraction - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Secret Attraction - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Secret Attraction - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Secret Attraction - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Secret Attraction - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Secret Attraction - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Secret Attraction - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Secret Attraction - Page 14 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Secret Attraction

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Secret Attraction - Page 14 Empty Secret Attraction

Post by Demona Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:09 am

First topic message reminder :

"I think we all will, it was a really long day and we're all exhausted. It's wonder you still have so much energy in you"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Secret Attraction - Page 14 Empty Re: Secret Attraction

Post by Demona Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:38 pm

Mason launched at jason holding him by the collar against the wall "no wonder Serena left you! And took Noah with her! You two are just acting like our lives don't mean anything to you!" He threw him away so he wouldn't punch his dad in front of everyone "i'm no longer Alpha Jason? Huh? Who do you think the pack will pick if i want to reclaim my title? And if I challenged that kid you just used behind my back, if I challenged him for the title who do you think will win huh? Stop acting tough and almighty because you have cross at your side. Just so you know the packs in California are starting to become restless! They've caught spies you sent!" Mason turned his attention to Nate "who do you listen to? You're fucking Aloha now if you don't know what to do in such a situation then maybe i shouldn't have handed it over to you! Do you know what they did to the spies they caught? Did he even bother to tell they were hanged and left out for the crows to feast on? Did he?"

Hunter held Willow's hand "no i'll stay just in case your dad needs help"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:44 pm

“I think I want to leave.” I said, not wanting to see my dad fight or be so angry. “I’m going to take Ryder home.” I held him closely and left the table.

“You can’t take it back! You gave the pack to me to run and that’s what I am doing!” Nate stood up angrily and pointed to the three boys “they fucked off and left! I’ve been here every day helping you! I’m here earning my title and now you call me weak all because I knew they left?” He then looked at his grandpa “he’s fucking scary, like I was going to question what he tell us to do. But you’re right, we’re not in the same pack. So if you want your title back then take it. Because I honestly won’t argue with you over it.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:02 pm

"You can't see it can you Nate? I gave you the title because you deserved it, not just because i wanted to retire. I've been considering leaving for a couple years now, but waited for you to be ready! So I damn well know you're not weak! The fact that you knew is the least of my worries, you shouldn't have allowed it! He's scary fine I give you that but you have to be scarier than he is when it comes to your family to your pack, your legacy! How would you have felt if one of your brothers was caught and hanged? How? You would have blamed yourself for not stopping them of for not standing up for them! You more than anyone in this room deserve to run the pack. Rule it how you're supposed to. How you see it fit. But not how he or Jason tell you to. And when they try and meddle, think about the great number of wolves leaving their pack, and maybe you'll understand what I'm so angry about" mason looked at Jake colt and tanner "if you ever go back on missions for him I'll be very disappointed"

"Enough! You've been giving out too many secrets of my pack! How do you know all that? Huh? Are you spying on us Mason!?"

Mason laughed heartedly shaking his head "spy on you? Why in the world would I do that! I dob't even need to. Your pack members are coming to me, wanting to join us but I sent them to California because i don't want to break the fucking treaty we signed. But it's enough of your bullshit!" He looked at Hunter "the rogue that bit the human in your lands, he was part of steven's pack. They punished him for wanting to take a trip around the world with his family."
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:09 pm

“What?” I looked at my father “dad is this true?”

Nate paced the room and grabbed a glass of scotch. Downing it and throwing it glass at the wall with a loud smash “enough! I can’t take all this arguing!” He looked at Steven and Jason “you two keep your pack off my land and if you want people to go on missions then go yourself but you won’t be taking my brothers.” I looked at the three of them “if you think about leaving then I’ll kick you out of the pack. You answer to me and nobody else.”

“Nate you can’t make that call.” Jason sighed sitting down “we have a deal.”

“Fuck your deal. When did you put your pack before family? We’re blood, and you’re treating us like you don’t care if we live or die.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:16 pm

Mason looked at Nate with pride "yes that's the son I raise and proud to have" he took a sip of his drink and set it on the table "I'm going to check on Willow and my grandson". I gave a nod at Hunter and walked out.

"Well that was an interesting family Dinner" Hunter chuvkled nervously and looked at Lily "want to ho for a walk?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:23 pm

“Well I’m sure you’ll get used to them.” I softly laughed but knew dinner was ruined “a walk sounds lovely, but I think you should find willow and I’ll clean up” she smiled.

“I’m letting Mason turn me this weekend. So hopefully everything goes well.” I said to Jason and my parents. “My kids aren’t for you to use as bait or spies, don’t ever do it again or I’ll put up a perimeter that burns you everytime you try cross.” I said with tears in my eyes and leaving the table quickly
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:31 pm

Mason found Willow sitting down a tree with Ryder "sorry about that baby. I was planning to wait after dinner but when I learned that Nate knew all about it I couldn't hide my rage anymore"

Steven stood up "we're leaving Ally"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:36 pm

“I just feel sad that moms dinner was ruined. All she wanted was to have a nice meal and everyone fought.” She sighed picking flowers for Ryder to play with.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:42 pm

"But she knew it would happen. Haven't you seen how many glass of wine she had before and theough dinner?" He laughed softly "you mom wouldn't let anyone use your brothers or you no matter what. She was with me on this one"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:52 pm

“Mums always drinking, she seems sad.” Willow looked up at her dad “what does she do all day? She looks after everyone else and cleans the house.. she lives for everybody else.” She said and saw Hunter coming over “I’m surprised he hasn’t been scared off.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:23 am

"Give him some credit. He'a alpha after all" Mason smiled "About your mom... she just feels different. Probably the way you feel, and she's been a little lonely. Even though i never slept at the pack house, most my time was spent there, so that's why i took this big decision of just leaving everything to Nate. I haye seeing your mother alone and hurt, hopefully that will change"

"Mason, what you did back there..." Hunter smiled "it makes me proud to be you son in law" he patted him on the shoulder and mason gave him a brief hug.

"And I'm thankful you stayed. I heard you saying to Willow you'll stay in case i need back yp. It means a lot, i know I can count on you. And also i know my daughter is happy with you"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:27 am

“Very happy.” I smiled. Giving my dad a big hug, I said goodbye to him and we left.

I was standing in the dining area, alone and looking at the shattered glass on the floor, then the table of half uneaten food and a pile of dishes in the kitchen. Downing what was left of my wine, I went to pour another when I noticed it was empty. I clicked my fingers and the rooms were clean, and another bottle was in front of me full. “Perfect” I smiled as Mason walked in “hey handsome, how are you doing?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:53 am

"You tell me? On a ten scale how mad at me are you?" I closed the distance and held her close to me "I'm sorry I ruined family dinner"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:55 am

“Oh definitely an eleven.” I smiled, putting my glass down to wrap my arms around his neck “im so mad at you that I might make you sleep on the couch.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:31 am

"Oh yes? And why can I smell your wetness?" I smirked brushing ny fingers on her core over her pants. "I have a feeling you're dying to have me inside of you right now, but if you want me to sleep here..." i teasingly pulled my hand away just as she was starting to enjoy my touch.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:20 am

“Mason don’t you dare stop.” My hand came out and I had gripped his shirt pulling him back for a hard kiss. “I have always been crazy about you, but tonight I have never wanted to fuck you so damn much for finally standing up to my father and protecting our family.. I am so in love with you.” I slid my hand down the inner of his jeans “I don’t want to be able to walk properly after tonight.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:34 pm

"If I knew you'd be pleased so much I would have done it sooner, i was just afraid you wouldn't like it" i swept her off her feet and took her upstairs to our bedroom throwing her over the bed "you are so sexy"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:46 pm

I let out a squeal as I dropped to the bed and began undressing quickly “oh my god get your ass over here now and fuck my throat.” I growled biting my lip
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:14 pm

I stripped off quickly and stood at the edge of the bed stroking my erection while watching her "all yours"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:17 pm

“I hope the boys aren’t here because tonight it’s on.. anything you want, you’ve got. I’m soaking wet” I knelt up, then crawled towards him and bent down low with my ass in the air and sucked him hard.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:22 pm

"They left with Nate" i let out a groan "fuck!" We went at it all night and I could still go for another round but lily seemed drained and sore. I hugged her to my body and kissed her softly "I love you my Lily"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:45 pm

“Give me an hour, I’m going to need an ice bath otherwise.” My legs were so sore I could barely move them. “Do you think sex will be like this when you turn me?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:48 pm

"Sex will be far more pleasurable when I turn you. You'll have more stamina and you'll exhaust the hell out of me" i chuckled kissing her softly.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:54 pm

“So you’re saying you’re still ready for another round and I’m absolutely exhausted.” I laughed, rubbing his chest “sorry baby. Next week I’ll have you begging to sleep.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:00 pm

I chuckled "don't be, i know how much your body can handle, and I'm okay with that. But as you said, I'll be begging you to sleep" i laughed
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next