Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Hidden desires  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Hidden desires  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Hidden desires  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Hidden desires  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Hidden desires  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Hidden desires  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Hidden desires  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Hidden desires  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Hidden desires  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hidden desires

2 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Hidden desires  - Page 3 Empty Hidden desires

Post by melbender Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Roommates who are best friends... have a drunken night of passion.. in a moment of orgasmic bliss Ava confesses here feelings for the man she’s always loved.. it’s like cold water slapped across her face as she realises that he doesn’t feel the same. hes never loved anybody, although he loves her he refuses he admit that and he will never do feelings. he tells her it was a mistake, he doesn’t love her and she needs to move out of she can’t stop those thoughts.

When he wakes he finds her gone.Nothing but a note saying goodbye. He throws himself straight into work and tries to forget her. She moves back home, new city new life, months later finds out she’s pregnant and doesn’t tell him.. and as her marketing business takes off, they unexpectedly reunite when she’s been hired at his firm for a job and when she walks into the meeting, he finds out he’s going to be a father just before she gives birth.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Hidden desires  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hidden desires

Post by Demona Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:49 pm

"Why didn't you reach out? I won't ask if he's mine he obviously is unless you slept with someone just before me of just after... but i know you're not the kind of girls who sleeps around. So the baby is mine. Didn't you think i had a right to know?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:52 pm

“Of course he is yours.” I snapped, but he was right. “And tell you what? I’m pregnant? Then what? I didn’t want to force you into anything you don’t want. You made your feelings quite clear on that part.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:59 pm

"Yes! You could have told me everything i'm still your childhood best friend i haven't changed! I know you're partly right but still, maybe i want the baby? Maybe i want to take care of you and our baby? Anyway we're here. We'll talk about that later. And whomever is coming for the baby i'll show them out myself!"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:03 pm

“Oh really? Well the nurse was going to take him once he was born.” I said quietly, unbuckling my belt. “I just had no one.. I tried to call you.. I have nothing...” I said tears in my eyes and then it hit me, I reached for my phone and scrolled through to my block list and saw his name in there. My heart sank, the only person who used my phone was my sister. “Oh my god.” I was distracted by another contraction which was stronger and had me reaching for his arm, gripping tightly “Jesus Christ!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:07 pm

"You have me! You always have me, i have a PI looking for you for god sake!" I looked at her and panicked "looks like our son is ready to come out" i smiled and helped her out and into the emergency floor, nurses came rushing and took her to prep her while i got the bags from the car. I went inside and gave them the bags "can i be there when she delivers? I'm the baby's father"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:10 pm

“That’s not up to me.”The nurse smiled. He was here, I couldn’t say no. “Yes you can come in. I’m going to need someone to scream at.” I said, feeing nervous and incredibly emotional. I was naked and covered by a thin sheet as the doctor had my legs pushed apart “would you like to see the child before he’s taken away?” He asked us both.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:15 pm

I was admiring how beautiful she was when the doctor spoke to us. I frowned and looked at him shaking my head "we're not giving our son up. No one is taking him from me" i spoke calmly holding Ava's hand.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:20 pm

“Well your girlfriend won’t be raising him.” I said under my breath, clearly he’d have a girlfriend. “I.. I’m about to be a mum.” And it hit me, all the emotion I’d pushed aside “oh my god I haven’t done a nursery up.. what do we call him?” I said through tears. “I like the name Lenny.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:29 pm

I chuckled shaking my head "don't worry about all of that, i'm here, with you. We will raise him together" i said really meaning it and ignoring the girlfriend subject.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:35 pm

“But work..” oh god I groaned dropping my head back “I didn’t pitch to you.. he will fire me for this.” I squeezed his hands tighter, tears rolling down my cheeks as I looked at the doctor and begged for pain relief “I’m sorry, it’s too late for anything. It’s time to push. On three!.” Twenty minutes later, I’d given birth to a screaming baby boy and had him placed against my chest and I felt my heart explode
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:25 pm

I sat next to her and grinned at them both "he looks just like me doesn't he" i stroke her hair gently "i can't believe we are parents"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:30 pm

“He looks so much like you.” I agreed, his dark hair was damp and his skin lightly tanned. “I’m sorry for not making more of an effort.” I was fixed up by the doctor and we were left alone, our son had latched to the breast with ease and was now sleeping in my arms. “Would you like to hold him now?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:53 pm

"Don't worry about it" just as i was extending my arms to hold him, my phone went off "sorry let me check it first. I smirked when i saw Dani's number.
"Hey Zach i found where she's living it's a hotel apartment building not far from your company"

"That's old news Dany, i found her. I'm with her right now and guess what? We have a baby" i grinned looking at her. I was very excited about it and not scared of the responsibility, not even a little.
"Wow that's great man! Congrats!"
"Hey Dany, do me a favor and get all her things from the apartment. Take them to the loft... yeah in the upper east side" i hung up and sighed "sorry i didn't ask you first but... would you and our son move back in with me?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:56 pm

“I’m guessing we don’t really have a say in it” I smiled, sitting up more. “He needs a name..” I pointed out, kissing his small nose. “And a cuddle with his daddy.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:05 pm

I held him in my arms and smiled "actually no you don't have a say in it" i chuckled "you said you liked Lenny? I'm still mad at you for leaving like that by the way. And for being all alone while pregnant and not talking to me" i sat up next to her with our baby in my arms. I was in love. With the both of them.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:08 pm

“Well I left because of you know what.” I looked up at the two of them and took a photo on my phone. “Lenny Zachary Hunt.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:17 pm

I smiled "i like that." I looked at him and grinned "Lenny, you and i are going to be best friends" i pecked his forehead and leaned down to peck hers "i'm sorry, but trust me i would have never let you move out. How soon can we go home?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:38 pm

“I’m not too sure, it depends on when the nurse says but I feel fine, so I’m guessing in a few hours if all goes alright and Lenny is doing well.” I couldn’t believe we had a baby together.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:52 pm

A few hours later i was guiding her out of the elevators as we reached the penthouse "after you left i just... i just moved out as well. I still own the other condo but i bought this place too. I hope you like it" i pushed the door open just as a maid came rushing and took the bags from my hands "welcome sir, welcome madame," she smiled when she saw the baby "congrats on the baby" she walked back inside after we thanked her.
"You can change whatever you want, it's your home too now. I let her go in and grabbed my laptop from the coffee table "when you feel rested enough let us order a nursery"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:50 pm

“You’d really done well for yourself haven’t you.” I noted, looking around in awe. Everything looked expensive her. “I might take a shower if that’s ok? I guess I’ll need to feed also and pretty much just do that until we find out routine? Where’s the spare bedroom?” I asked
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:20 pm

"Well yeah... my dad helped a little when he saw i was doing good, he helped me buy shares from the company and then they made me CEO" i looked around and shrugged "yeah we can look at the furniture later let me get you settles first" Mary came in and helped Ava with the baby.

"Mary, show her the spare bedroom the one next to mine and could you please take care of Lenny while she showers?"

"Of course sir"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:24 pm

“What?” I looked at him, I don’t know what came over me but why was he getting her to take care of him. Shooting him an odd look, I followed her to the spare room, thanked her and kept him with me as I laid down on the bed and just stared at his little face as he slept. I kissed his forehead, and held him closely.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:31 pm

"Sir she didn't let me take him"
"Okay just make us something to eat i'll talk to her Mary"

I went to her bedroom and knocked before going in "Ava" i walked toward her and sat next to them "i'm sorry if i hurt you. I just don't know how to take care of a baby we both know it, and Mary has 3 kids she knows how to do it that's all... you can go take a shower i'll stay with him"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:33 pm

“I’m just not used to the fact you have a maid, and that you’re clearly this successful hot shot in business now. It’s great and all, I just don’t want to screw your life plans up if you want bachelor life. I’m not sure how to be a mother either, but I just don’t want someone else doing everything.. i know I was planning on giving him up, but the moment I saw him I just can’t bare the thought to be without him.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:39 pm

"You wonmt be without him i just meant she could watch over him while you shower, not the whole time..." i chuckled "a bachelor life? Have you ever seen a picture of me in the news? I do nothing but work work out and work more. I have a maid because when we lived together you cooked for me. I don't even know how to boil an egg! And i don't have time either to clean so she comes at 6 am and leaves at 6 pm"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next