Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Hidden desires  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Hidden desires  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Hidden desires  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Hidden desires  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Hidden desires  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Hidden desires  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Hidden desires  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Hidden desires  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Hidden desires  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hidden desires

2 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Hidden desires  - Page 2 Empty Hidden desires

Post by melbender Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:31 am

First topic message reminder :

Roommates who are best friends... have a drunken night of passion.. in a moment of orgasmic bliss Ava confesses here feelings for the man she’s always loved.. it’s like cold water slapped across her face as she realises that he doesn’t feel the same. hes never loved anybody, although he loves her he refuses he admit that and he will never do feelings. he tells her it was a mistake, he doesn’t love her and she needs to move out of she can’t stop those thoughts.

When he wakes he finds her gone.Nothing but a note saying goodbye. He throws himself straight into work and tries to forget her. She moves back home, new city new life, months later finds out she’s pregnant and doesn’t tell him.. and as her marketing business takes off, they unexpectedly reunite when she’s been hired at his firm for a job and when she walks into the meeting, he finds out he’s going to be a father just before she gives birth.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Hidden desires  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden desires

Post by melbender Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:20 pm

I shivered beneath him, catching my breath. Christ I was in the most euphoric state I’ve ever been in. “You’re amazing.. that was amazing.. I love you Zach.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:59 pm

"It was amazing indeed" i sat up briskly and looked at her for a few seconds opening and closing my mouth. I ran a hand through my hair and lay down next to her. I pulled her to me and stroke her hair gently.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:01 pm

I felt his whisks posture change and that’s when I realised Hs didn’t feel the same way about me “I should go back to my room” I said softly to see what he would say
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:04 pm

I nodded pulling away and sitting up. "You can stay here if you want" i said hesitantly before clearing my throat. I should have never crossed that line.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:08 pm

“Do you feel the dame way as I do?” I asked before I
Could stop myself. “Because I Can’t help how I feel about you. I’ve tried to stop but I can’t., I love you and I just wanted you to know that” I said my heart racing
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:24 pm

"I... Ava you're my best friend of course i love you" i scratched my head not sure i wanted to go there. I didn't want to lose what we had "i love you as my best friend nothing more" i forced myself to say.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:27 pm

His words were like water splashed against my face. Just friends. I’ve ruined everything, “I understand.. I’m going to go and take a shower.” I sat up feeling the wet semen running down my thigh but was too humiliated to think about that af I rushed out and locked myself I’m the bathroom. I couldn’t stay here
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:31 pm

"Fuck" i punched the wall getting up and going to my bathroom to take a shower as well. Things were going to be weird i thought as i showered. I walked out in my towel and looked at the bed feeling bad i lied but also knowing it was the best thing to do. I wasn't someone to commit and i would end up hurting her.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:35 pm

I couldn’t sleep, my mind raced. What have I done. Things would be awkward and different. The sex was incredibly insane but I couldn’t stay here. I got up quietly and packed my things. I scribbled a note and stuck it to the fridge - I’m so sorry. - and I left my key card, and caught a flight back to my grandmothers
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:23 pm

I woke up early and stretched in bed before getting ready for my morning run. When i walled out of my room i thought it was incredibly quiet. Maybe she had work today? I left the condo and went for my jog. It wasn't until i got back two hours later and closed the fridge after getting some water that i noticed the sticky note.
"What?" I frowned and rushed to her bedroom which was empty. The closet and the bathroom were empty as well.
"She left" i whispered to myself and quickly grabbed my phone to call her but got voicemail.
"Ava? Where did you go? Come back home please"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:41 pm

I heard my phone ringing, and my sister took it from me

“ignore it. It’s noone.” She erased the voice message and didn’t say anything to Ava about what he said. “So you stay here for as long as you need.”

“Maybe I should call him, I just up and left.” After I told him how I felt. I couldn’t face him again, I’d slept with him and then confessed my love only to be told he didn’t feel the same. I couldn’t stay there and watch him date another girl again. “Actually forget it.” I sighed, “There’s no point.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:47 pm

I paced the flat back and forth and kept glancing at my phone. I had work to do but was in no state to focus. I took my phone again and called a few times but she never answered. I really hurt her this time.
A few days passed by and I didn't hear from Ava which felt awkward. We would text at least 20 times a day and now she wasn't even answering my calls. I had just gotten my promotion but wasn't the least happy about it and i didn't feel like celebrating. I went back home and worked more.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:56 pm

I hadn’t heard from him once, no calls or texts and I knew then that he wasn’t bothered i had left. I cried every day, my appetite was all over the place also. Days turned into months and that turned into a surprise pregnancy which is tried to keep secret for as long as possible until I couldn’t hide it any longer. I moved out of my parents place, to the city and found an apartment and threw myself into work.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:13 pm

"Mr Hunt, the graphic designer from the campaign company is here to see you. She's in conference room 2"

"Alright Hana, i'll be there in 5 i need to make a call first" i scratched my stubble and called Dany.

"Did you find anything?"
"Yes zach, she's in the city, i'm trying to find where she lives."
"Fine. Call me when you do" i sighed getting up and going to the conference room.

I could see a woman sitting from the glass and took a deep breath before going in. Since that night i had lost my touch with women.

"Good morning, i'm sorry i'm late"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:31 pm

“No I’m early.” I stood up but was caught off guard, Holding a hand to my heavily pregnant stomach and the other clutching my sheets I froze. Oh my god no. “Zach.”

“Oh she’s pregnant eww.” His assistant said “she should be fired for just that alone.” She giggled
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:34 pm

I looked up and saw a very pregnant Ava standing before me. I stared at her belly for a few seconds with a deep frown.
"Hana shut the fuck up and get out of here unless you want to be the one that is fired" i shouted at her holding Ava's gaze. I've been looking everywhere for her and she just appeared out of no where. I still couldn't believe it. My gaze fell again to her belly and i raised an eyebrow, how far was she? Was it my baby? Wasn't she on pills that night? Many questions rushed through my mind but i didn't care about anything else. I wanted her in my arms and nothing else.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:08 am

His voice startled me as his assistant rushed out leaving us alone. My heart was starting to race, and his eyes were directly on my stomach. Oh shit. I bit my lower lip, not sure how to begin. “Zach..” I whispered. “I’m- I didn’t realise..” that this was his company I was asked to pitch to. He still looked so good after all this time apart. “I should go.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:24 pm

"You should what? Go? Like hell i'll let you go Ava! I've been looking for you everywhere and i kept calling for a couple months trying to reach you but you never answered! And now that you're here you want to leave again? Sit we need to talk" i said looking down at her stomach again
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:30 pm

“You called? When?” I hadn’t received any calls from him at all. “I’m not sure what you what me to say..” I knew the obvious thing was what he was currently staring at. I dropped my things on his desk and walked around towards him. “I don’t really think there’s much to discuss, I told you I love you and then left because I was humiliated. I couldn’t stand seeing you date another girl so yes I left bec-“ I stopped talking, my stomach tightening and then I felt warm water gushing between my legs and hitting the tiled floor
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:40 pm

I watched her face contort and followed her gaze to the floor "shit! Come on i'll take you to the hospital" i called Hana in and she helped me taking Ava to the elevators
"Cancel my meetings for the day" i instructed as the lift's door closed shut. Once in the parking lot i rushed her to my car and helped her in.
"Where you ever going to tell me you were pregnant?" I asked as i drove to the nearest hospital
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:44 pm

“Honestly.. I don’t know. I tried to text you once and it bounced back.” I said, rubbing my stomach as I felt a contraction hit and I groaned a little. “I need my bags.. his things.. My apartment isn’t far away-“ I turned to look at him “I’m not keeping the baby.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:24 pm

"It's a boy?" My grin was quickly wiped off as she said she was keeping him. When she gave me her address i took the road and it only took us five minutes to reach the neighborhood.
"Give me your keys i'll get your bags and come back it will be quicker"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:28 pm

“Fine. They’re by the door, there’s just two bags.” The place was clean but it was just maintained by the hotel. “Please hurry.” I was agitated as my contraction hit sooner and stronger. “Otherwise I’ll be giving birth in your car.” I half heartedly laughed remembering how much he loves his car and it being clean.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:30 pm

My eyes grew wide as i grabbed her keys and got out "no you won't, we'll make it in time". Ten minutes later i was running to the car with her bags i put them on the backseat and drove to the hospital. "Why aren't you keeping the baby?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:33 pm

I hadn’t spoken about this before with anyone and him asking caught me off guard. “My family disowned me, they found out I was pregnant and flipped out. I’m not sure I’d make a good mother, I am driven by my career which you know.” I felt uneasy thinking about this inside of me “a single mother, he deserves a family.” I said quieter looking out the window
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next