Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Hidden Images (open, join) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Hidden Images (open, join) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Hidden Images (open, join) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Hidden Images (open, join) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Hidden Images (open, join) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Hidden Images (open, join) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Hidden Images (open, join) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Hidden Images (open, join) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Hidden Images (open, join) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hidden Images (open, join)

2 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Hidden Images (open, join) Empty Hidden Images (open, join)

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:14 am

Everyone worries what their friends really think about them or if they are really their friends. But Kenzie never has, for awhile it was just a feeling she got from a person. But at age 13 her mother said her eyes turned yellow with slitted pupils. When her mom pointed it out she said she could tell that the person was not a nice person at all so they didn't do anything about it. But with these eyes she can basically see your soul, she can see your good and bad intentions and if there's any hidden talents about you. If so, your intentions will be hidden, but she can still feel that tug if something is wrong.
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Name: Kenzie "Kisa" Ritsu
Power: See "you"
Bio: above
Picture: my avi
Grade: 11th
Country/Nationality: Japan
Person: Silent, Emo, nice, sweet
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

http://www.animefansite.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Hidden Images (open, join) Empty Re: Hidden Images (open, join)

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:15 am

There are other powers, but I'm not specifying because I don't care what it is, just make it appropriate
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:41 pm

Name: Dalonige 'Shade' Atsilv (Translates into Shadow Fire)
Power: Fire... specifically black and green
Bio: Shade has lived with a father who took him away from his mother since he was in the sixth grade...he's about to break. Shade is literally an emotion train reak. He can't control his anger for nothing. The only person he truly is nice to is his baby sister...who is a freshmen. He's always got bruises on his face and for some odd reason he's always burning hot...like he generates a lot of heat from his body.
Picture: Hidden Images (open, join) Cute-emo-boy-love
Grade: 12th
Country/Nationality: Native American
Little Red
Little Red
Telling your friends the prophecy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:44 pm

Ok, I'm like really but like really hyper so I soooooo wana get this started now!
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:51 pm

(lol you start while i'm still making his baby sister)
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:54 pm

(Ok!)
I sighed as I got ready for school. It sucked going because of all the kids that tried to pretend to be my friend. It's no wonder I don't have any, I know what they really want! They think because I'm japanese I can get them any freakin' anime they want, and I've never been to freakin' Japan! I sighed again as I got in my car and left. I turned on some music and had set loud, but not blasting it.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:08 pm

I drove my jeep to school today, taking my sister with me, she sat in the passenger side holding her backpack to her chest. "Shade...you've really got to stop fighting with dad." She told me looking at me with her silver eyes. I tore my gaze from the mirror as I was touching my busted lip and looked at her with a sigh, "I know...I know!" I said, "But he get's me so...frickin'...mad!" I said gripping the steering wheel as my hands started turning red and smoke came off the wheel. I quickly moved my hands and stopped.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:12 pm

I got to school quickly and pulled out my Ipod so I could listen to music and ignore people when they try to talk about me. I was a freak among a few freaks even. I knew that because I couldn't make friends with them. I just couldn't trust anyone if I saw they weren't trustworthy.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:15 pm

Name: Noquisi 'Star' Atsilv (Translates into Star Fire)
Power: same as her brother's but her's is pure silver fire instead.
Bio: Star is the baby sister of Shade, she's more put together then her brother is but that doesn't make it any different that she gets picked on by the popular people everyday. She, like her brother, generates a lot of heat. She's an artistic, by herself, imaginative little girl...she is sweet and kind to people and mostly helps with the special people at school then with people who aren't...she's there for anybody who just needs to talk...but outside she may look fine and well put together but on the inside that fire is just building and building...she may listen to everybody else's sob story at school...but no one bothers to listen to her's.
Look: Hidden Images (open, join) Tumblr_luklxgbyg91r629poo1_500
Grade: 9th
Nationality: Native American
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:18 pm

(cute)
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:21 pm

I pulled into the parking lot of the school and parked before grabbing my leather jacket and putting it on and got out. I waited on my sister before walking in the school with her. I was wearing my black leather jacket, dark denim jeans, a black and green tee, and a black beanie on my head, and combat boots.

I hopped out of the jeep with my canvas, my work in progress, and my art case with my backpack on my back. I was wearing a splattered paint hand off the shoulder shirt with a grey tank top underneath, super tight skinny jeans that were shredded, knee high converses, and a light blue DC beanie like my brother's.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:26 pm

I kept to myself and ignored everyone. I saw some new faces and read them. They weren't worth my time. I sighed, is anyone worth it here? I got to my locker and grabbed the books I needed and shut it. This really sucked. I leaned against, then slowly slid down to sit on the floor as I waited.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:40 pm

Out of habit, I licked my lip where it was busted and walked into the school with my sister as we headed to out looker.

I hummed as I followed my brother to our lockers, I prepared myself for what was to come...and I was right...just as I was walking to my locker someone tripped me, my art case slide down the hall and my canvas went following after too, ruining it, as I fell to my knees. I stared at it with my mouth gaping opened shocked. I slowly got up to my feet, shaking, as I walked over and grabbed my canvas and picked it up along with my art case.

I set my hand on my sister's shoulder, "Star..." I whispered softly...she had been working on it for months now.

"No...no...its-its fine...it-it was an-an accident....I'll-I'll just make a new one..." I said softly. "I'm fine." I added quickly, before walking off to my classroom, feeling empty inside at this point.

I clenched my hands together and unclenched them. Fire swirling in my eyes, before I could stop myself I whipped around and slammed the kid up against a set of lockers making a dent in them in the shape of his body. "LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID! LOOK AT MY SISTER! SHE'S GOT ENOUGH BULLSHIT TO DEAL WITH AND SHE DON'T NEED YOUR'S ON TOP OF IT!" I yelled, my hand heating up. "YOU LEAVE HER ALONE! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!" I roared slamming his face into the locker breaking his nose. I let him fall to the floor crying like a little baby, "You call yourself a wrestler? You're nothing but a pussy, bitch!" I snapped before chasing off after Star.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:44 pm

I heard the yelling and was completely surprised. I'd never seen him before and was too busy watching to remember to look at him. I sighed, guess I lost my chance. I looked at the time and got up. I went to class quietly, no one stopping me. The ones who tried I just flipped them of, punched them in the face, or did whatever necessary based off their intentions.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:48 pm

I got to my sister and I grabbed the canvas out of her hands and walked back over to the kid. "Fix it...make it look just like it was before you screwed it up bitch....or I'll make you my bitch got that." I said shoving it into his face. "By the end of second period if it ain't fixed...boy lets just say you ain't gonna live to see the sun go down." I said before walking off going to class with my sister. I popped my jacket collar up as I walked into the classroom and went to my set.

I followed my brother looking at the ground, lost now...all that hard work...gone. I sat down beside my brother pulling out my sketch book and started drawing what I felt.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:57 pm

I got to my robotics class and sat down as the bell rang. I had to go get some safety glasses so I could continue building my second robot. The first was a mindstorm taskbot, this one was a Tetrix Rangerbot. It was very difficult because I still had to program the other robot. I got my kits then got on the computer and pulled up the instructions. I began finishing it up as told.
(this thing:
Hidden Images (open, join) Search?q=tetrix+ranger+bot&view=detail&id=A559D63E03ADF1C26120B42228863C925974EBEF&first=1)
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:03 pm

Mechanics was always my specialties...Star designs...I build. I leaned over my lap table as Star started drawing. "Is anybody looking?" I asked softly.
"Nope." I said.
I nodded and put my finger on a wire and started heating it, smoke coming up from where my finger was....I liked engines and I had brought in an old motorcycle and was rebuilding it from scratch...starting from the engine and up.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:52 pm

I finished it and smiled. We couldn't wire it right now, but my teacher said she'd show me how. She started to wire mine and explain how it works.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:29 pm

I picked up the engine and set it under the frame of the bike. I took the key out and cranked it up, VROOM VROOM!!! Filled the air. I smiled and nodded. "HELL YEA!!!" I yelled over the engine.

"IT WORKED!" I yelled laughing.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:52 pm

I heard a motorcycle from across the hall. Strange. When class was over I was the last out. When I looked at the other door across the hall, I him again. This time with a girl. My eyes became slitted and yellow. So, they were pyros by their auras and siblings. Interesting names. That was all I could get from them so I tried staring at him to see if anything would appear.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:02 pm

I looked up and saw her. "Wanna take a picture? It'll last longer." I said green and black fire swirling around in my eyes.
"Shade! Be nice." I snapped at him before slapping him in the back of the head. "Hi I'm Star!" I said holding my hand out.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:09 pm

I smiled at them. "Hi, I'm Kenzi, but my brother calls me Kisa. Sorry for staring, I just wanted to know a little about you. Like I can tell your artistic and you like to build stuff. And you're both pyros." I said and nodded at them. My eyes went normal again.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:04 pm

Prytos?" I asked.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:07 pm

"You can make fire with your hands. All I can really read is your auras, names, and relation. Since you're pyros, or have powers, I'm not allowed to see much more. But your auras are in the shape of a flame." I said and my eyes went yellow slitted again. "They're so pretty...." I whispered.
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:20 pm

I licked my busted lip and watched her. "Yeah well mines used for destruction." I said setting my arms across my chest.

"Shade!" I snapped at him. "No its not." I saod.

I held out my hands and green and black fore appeared. "Does that look like good fire to you?" I asked.

I held out my hands and silver fire appeared. I threw it at him and it hit him in the face.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next