Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Complications EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Complications EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Complications EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Complications EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Complications EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Complications EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Complications EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Complications EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Complications EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Complications

2 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

Complications Empty Complications

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 1:33 am

Billionaire  Rhett Jones has his company to run and his son to care for.  His soon to be ex who decided she didn't want to be a mother decided to trade up on billionaire men.  To make matters worse she runs a add to hire a nanny for Rhett without his knowledge.   It's a set up she wants to frame him with cheating on her so she can collect a lump sum of his assets.  He doesn't know but he thinks she is just feeling guilty and trying to help to care for their baby boy.  

Desperate for money she comes across this add and decides to meet with this lady about caring for this little boy. She is trying to pay for her college courses and can't seem to make any payments on time. She is about to be kicked out of her apartment for not paying her roommate who also happens to be her ex boyfriend. The add was a little odd stating there was much more than caring for the baby.  

What happens when Rhett and (female character) meet will she go through the plan or will she fall in love with Rhett and his baby Alec.

Name: Rhett Jones
Bio: billionaire CEO, father, passionate guy, funny, always looking out for others, loves his son and wishes his soon to be ex wife loved him and his son Alec.
Looks: coming soon.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Complications Empty Re: Complications

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 3:32 am

name: Scarlett Oakley 
Bio: grew up poor on a country farm and that's all she knew about living, until she moved to the city. She enjoys the small things in life. Caring and always helpful towards others. Hopeless romantic.
Looks: I'll send.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 3:48 am

I got back from the office late as usually and picked up Alec from my mums who keeps telling me I need to find someone to watch him cause she just can't anymore. I felt alone and tired and pissed that Kim just took off from the hospital and left Alec by himself. Poor baby was only two days old. I thought everything was fine. When i got Alec home she came by and said she was getting her stuff and that was it I haven't talked or seen her in two months. Till earlier at the my office when she came in and told me she placed a add to help me with Alec. She didn't even ask me what I named him. I love her so much and she has destroyed me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 3:55 am

I sat in my one bedroom apartment, eating a packet of ramen noodles and watching tv. Trying to keep myself busy as I waited to receive news whether I'd gotten any of the jobs I applied for today. One was a nanny job and I guess working with kids could be fun. Anything to pay off my debts.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 4:01 am

I smiled as I picked up Alec and held him close. "Your mum is going to come and see you today she said she has some girl that she thinks is perfect to watch you buddy, but I'm not comfortable with it." I sighed as he looked at me not understanding.

I told this girl to meet me here so I could tell her exactly what I would be really paying her for. I was evil and knew my plan would work. Beside Rhett was so stupid thinking I was looking out for him and Alec while I got my shit together. I have been stalking this girl Scarlett for a little while knowing she was in money trouble I knew she was perfect young and dumb and she was a looker. Rhett was in so much trouble. I laughed out loud getting down looks.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 4:16 am

I walked into the Cafe, scanning my eyes for a woman in a red dress. Oh my, she was really dressed up compared to my jeans and tee. I walked over, taking the seat opposite her. "hi, I'm Scarlett, I'm here about the baby sitting job.." I said with a smile.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 4:27 am

I smiled oh she was so perfect. "Yes Scarlett but there is more to the job you see my husband Rhett well he isn't a man I can be with, he can't please me, and well I don't really want our son. I moved out and Rhett is taking care of him and his business but I can't get a divorce because I won't get a dime due to his prenup." I smiled at her as sweetly as I could. "That's where you are going to help me, your going to make him fall in bed with you and I'm going to be there to catch you both so I can clam him cheating and then I get my money in return you will be set for life too." I knew she didn't like it the way her face scrunched up. "Before you say no, just know I know everything about you."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 4:38 am

What the hell was this woman on. She was crazy. I went to stand to leave until she said she knew everything about me. I had secrets and I could tell she knew them. But sleeping with a man because she was paying me too, I wasn't ok with that. "what if he isn't attracted to me?"' I asked realising I was making a deal with the devil
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 4:51 am

I laughed. "Your young and pretty, I think your any 29 year old mans type who is going through a life crisis because of his wife." I shook my head. "Listen he is loaded and you pull this off you will be set for lif you'll be a billionaire too!" She winked. "Then that lousy ex of yours will come crawling back to you." She knew that's what she wanted I mean she loved the stupid guy I mean he was cute and a little fun in the bedroom but she didn't need to know that's how she got info on Scarlett.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 5:10 am

My eyes snapped to hers. "you think he would?" I asked hopeful. Max had been my one love all through school. I just didn't know if he would want me again since he dumped on the last day of school. Said he needed to explore life and other women. I looked up at her, "fine I'll do it. I'll seduce him and have you catch him.. I mean if he's as bad as you say then it shouldn't be too hard."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 5:24 am

She smirked.  "Good then I will take you to meet my soon to be ex husband."  I laughed.  "Just don't fall for his shit he is mean and selfish."  

I stood there rocking Alec back and forth telling him all about his mum.  When I heard the elevator ding.  "There she is buddy."  I looked up when I heard her heels click and she wasn't alone.  Ugh she really did go behind my back.  My smile faded.  I didn't k kW what to do or say it pissed me off that she didn't want to be here with us. I must admit the young girl was beautiful and natural unlike Kim.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 5:36 am

Oh my god. Hot but damn did he look scary. No smile or anything. I internally cringed, wanting to turn around and get back in the elevator. I felt so self concious in these new tight clothes she'd gone and brought me to wear. Apparently my boobs were tiny so I needed a push up bra to inhance them. She gave me a smile and that was my cue. "you must be Mr Jones, it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Scarlett, Alec's sitter." my eyes landed on the baby and I smiled wider, "youre right, he's so adorable."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 5:51 am

I stared at her. I shook my head. "How would she know she has never seen him." I said a little to harshly. "She left him at the hospital and didn't even tell anyone. I showed up to my wife missing and child protective service asking me questions. This is the first time she has seen him." I looked over at my wife who I didn't reconigzed anymore. "I thought I told you I didn't want a sitter for Alec he needs you we need you!" I said walking over to her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 6:00 am

Oh crap. "umm.." I stood there feeling like an idiot. Not knowing what to say next. "maybe this was the show she warned me about." I bit my lower lip, pulling my hair to one side. "I'm going to wait over here," I motioned to the window overlooking the city "and let you talk.. Actually I should be leaving."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 6:06 am

Kim laughed then glared. "No you are where you need to be, Rhett don't be a ass. I already explained to you that I need time you know my mum wasn't a good mum and I'm afraid I won't be what I need to be for our son. Scarlett is very qualified and I already gave her the job." She scoffed. I shook my head unbelievable. "Kim I already told you, your going to be a great mum you just need to love him." I looked at the scared girl and sighed. "fine my mum is exhausted and she can't help me anymore she is sick again." I sighed more I needed my mum more than anything specially now. "Let me show you your room." I said to the girl as she bit her lip again, god she was beautiful. As we walked in silence I sighed and let her in a guess room. "Just um let me know if you need anything, a advance for anything or what not." I said and turned as Alec began to cry. I bounced him. "I know buddy I'll get your bottle right now. Maybe your mummy will hold you." I sighed hating his and this poor girl probably thoug we were all crazy.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 6:12 am

"Im sorry hang on a moment, am I meant to live here? I just thought id be coming and going Monday to Friday.." he looked exhausted with the baby crying, I went to offer to take him but he wanted Kim to hold him so I said nothing.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 6:15 am

I sighed more and bounced Alec. "Yes I need someone here as I work a lot of hours and I have to be at the office most days. Is that a problem? It's rent free you don't need to pay for anything." I looked at her confused. I then said. "Give me a minutes I need to feed him or he will get worse." I said and walked away. As I entered the room I left Kim u noticed she left already. "Just fucking great damnit Kim!" I yelled which made Alec scream.

I sent a text to Scarlett that poor girl as I laughed -have fun with my husband!-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 6:24 am

My eyes widened as I read the text, jumping as I heard him yell and then the baby screaming. I deleted the message, turning my phone on vibrate and going out to search for him, I'll explore my room later. Following the cries, I found him trying to prepare a bottle and soothing Alec "here, let me hold him why you prepare his bottle, think of this as my first act of baby duty." I offered a smile, hoping he'd crack a smile at least but he stared. Reaching over, I took Alec and could sense his hesitation "relax, I have 5 younger siblings, I won't hurt him." I cradled him close, and rubbed his back as I rocked back and forth on my feet, his cries slowly dying down.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 6:29 am

I watched her out of the corner of my eye. She was good with him. More than I can say about Kim. After I warmed his bottle I turned and noticed he was completely relaxed with her now. It made me not want to take him from her. "Okay I understand my wife hired you but when I'm here I'll handle him." She looked hurt. Fuck I'm taking shit out on her. "Fuck I'm sorry this isn't your fault. It's just his my boy and I like our time together."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 6:32 am

I nodded, immediately handing him back to her. Wowza he was definitely scary. "I'll be in the bedroom, umm don't worry I'll stay out of your way.. How about you give me a schedule for when you're home and I'll know when to stay away." if Kim thought he'd was going to want sex then she was crazy. He hated me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 6:35 am

I snuggled him and placed the bottle to his lips. "You don't need to hide away in the bedroom, just treat this place as you would yours." I then looked around. "Umm speaking of yours did you not bring anything with you?" What the hell. "Please at least told me you drove here?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 6:48 am

Umm. "well no Mrs Jones drove and shes arranging my things to be delivered." I took a seat on the stool and watched him "I do need to study of an evening but that's pretty much my social life."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 6:55 am

Study. "Okay let's get this all out. I don't understand my wife right now. I wish she would just be here and help me." I sighed and kissed Alec's head as he made cute little sounds. "I work a lot as I'm the ceo to my own company. I know she has issues by I love her. I don't know what she told you. But I live my son dearly and I don't want just anyone with him. My mom is sick she has cancer and has been battling it for a while now. I do need help but please don't under estimate me. I will not torlerate drugs or alcohol in this house." I watched as this sunk in. "I know your young but please respect my house and treat my son well and we won't have a problem." Study of that's right. "What are you studying?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 7:00 am

"I don't drink, smoke or party," I almost said trust me but that would be a lie. I was only going to reveal his secrets to his wife. "I'm actually terrified of you at the moment so putting a foot wrong is definitely not on my agenda." I let that slip out, but I was moments away from running. "I'd never harm your son, he's an innocent child in this. And I'm studying to be a teacher."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 7:04 am

I stared at her for a while. "I don't mean to scare you, I'm sorry." I looked down and pulled his bottle out to burn him. "And I'm not sure I know what you mean by a innocent child in this, what exactly is this?" I was so co fused what the hell did my wife tell her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum