Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 4:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 10:44 pm by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:53 pm by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 1:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I)

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 Empty Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

What happens when (male) gets out of prison and decides to give his ex lawyer a visit. While his ex lawyer is out on vacation and his 22 year old daughter is watching the house. What happens when (male) comes face to face with the girl who is barley awake and wearing barely anything but a tiny nighty.

Will he let her go or take her for ransom?

Female
Name: Mac short for Mackenzie Jones
Bio: very short tempered specially when it comes to bad boys, likes to hang with friends with no care in the world like a spoiled brat
Looks: I will get it soon!

Male
Name: you decide
Bio: you create
Looks: like the guy in the picture if you can get it to post then yeah
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:25 am

i was disgusted at listening to him fuck some girl even I knew she was faking I laughed he must be a awful lay. I put the pillow over my hears and wanted to scream. He was so disgusting! I was so annoyed now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wrong side of the law (Melbenda and I)

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:28 am

I was outside for almost an hour when Paul finally walked out and handed the woman a $20 "you're only worth that slut." I muttered "boss will be down tomorrow." He said I headed back inside. I tapped on her door, "hungry?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:30 am

of course I was hungry. "What do you think? How was your slut? She faked it you know! Your cock might be big but your a awful lay according to what I just heard." I yelled at the door. I laughed knowing that would hurt his ego.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:38 am

I flung open the door and stared at her amused "you think that was me?" I asked grinning and letting out a laugh "first of all, when I fuck a woman she doesn't need to fake each of her orgasms. I know how to fuck and I know I'm good." I said walking towards her until she was against the wall. I lowered my head so my breath his her ear lobe. "I could have you cumming in 30 seconds if I wanted. You'd barely be able to walk after I fuxked you for hours, you'd cum so hard you'd see stars." I said pushing my cock against her. "Second, that man who just fucked the whore would fuck you and not give a shit about your needs. Just like he did that hooker, he'd also choke you out and probably kill you doing so. Then fuck your dead body." I took a step back and looked at her "it's either me or him here and if you want me gone, say the word and i call him to come watch over you."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:42 am

i glared at him. "No one is fucking me!" I said with gritted teeth. I was so mad. He is so cocking it's annoying and I'm sick of it. "Just let me go dammit." I have no clue why I'm here! "Tell me why I'm here!" I demanded.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:45 am

"maybe you should ask daddy dearest, oh that's right you can't. Don't worry, you'll be out of my hair by tomorrow. My boss is coming to collect you and you'll be long gone. Your step mother is to thank for all of it." I shook my head and grabbed her chin "if I were you, I wouldn't fuck off my boss. You may be hot but he won't hesitate to rape you before you're gone. You're just an item to him."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:49 am

i stared at him. "Why do you care?" I asked and tried to turn my head from his grasp but he was to strong. I was getting so annoyed and I stomped on his foot. "Let go of my chin!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:51 am

"Steel cap boots. I can't even feel that." I leant in closer so my mouth was almost against hers. "Maybe because I don't like seeing women being raped beaten and killed in front of an audience." I said trying to let go of the flicker of sadness before I masked it away and let her chin go. I rubbed gently and then left the room.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:55 am

i stood confused and rubbed my chin and then slid down the wall to rub my foot. "I hate you!" I spat and put my head in my hands and cried. I need to find a way out before tomorrow. I can't be taken away. All because of that bitch. She set it all up.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:58 am

The boss wanted proof she was alive. I grabbed today's paper and grabbed my phone. I went down stairs and flung open the door. "Sit on the chair." I demanded grabbing her up by the arm and shoving her down. I pushed the paper into her chest " smile" I said snapping a photo
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:03 am

"your a ass and I hope-". I stopped and grabbed my head. Feeling really dizzy and collapsed in his arms. "I think I need to see a doctor." I managed to get out.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:07 am

I groaned "fuck." I couldn't take her anywhere. I pulled my phone out and called Jenna to come check her out. She was the doctor we used when someone needed to be seen. I had her laying on her the when Jenna walked in and started to check her out. "Jax what did you do to her? I thought you was getting out?" She asked. I sighed "no one gets out." I muttered quietly
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:52 am

i woke up and saw some girl over me and freaked. "what the hell?" I yelled and got all freaked out my hands went to my head. "Ouch."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:57 am

"relax hun I'm just helping you, you've got a nasty cut which I've just finished stitching up" Jenna smiled "you should keep your head still so you don't hurt if more. Jax is getting you some water."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:01 am

i looked at her. "Help me please I need to get out of here please I can't stay here!" I begged her knowing she wasn't going to but had to try. "Please tell him I need the hospital I won't say anything please." I said and was about to get sick.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:04 am

"I'm sorry. I wouldn't fight them, they're not going to let you go. Although be grateful you've got Jax, if it were anyone else you'd be beaten and raped. He's arrogant but has a heart." She said and passed her a bucket.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:07 am

i looked at her and got sick. "They are going to sale me so please-". I heard the door opened and stopped talking. I hated this. I was mad at my father right now I shouldn't be in this situation. I looked at jax I'm assuming and looked away fast.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:10 am

"I got the pills. You should go before Paul or Marcus comes back. You know what happened last time," I said angrily and looked at her on the bed. "You need a shower. I'll take you to the bathroom." I said walking over as Jenna left.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:11 am

as she just left I looked at him. "Just kill me please put me out of this misery." I sighed crying. And holding into him as he lifted me up.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:14 am

I carried her to the washroom and sat her on the toilet while I bent down in front of her and began to undress her. "I'm not going to kill you." I sighed "Then again I'm going back to prison so i could if I wanted."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:17 am

i looked at him. "Please just do it! I can't be given to some creep please just kill me!" I begged and cried more. I shivered and was thinking about killing myself tonight.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:18 am

"He won't kill you." Fuck I scared her now. "Listen if I let you go, you'd run back to your father and I'd have a bullet through my skull. You're going to be alright as long as you don't fight me alright?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:25 am

i looked up at him. "What if I promise to not go to my father and to go to another country! Please you can't let them take me!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:28 am

I sighed "I don't believe you. You're just saying that. That me, I've heard it all before." I said and lifted her top "arms up"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:34 am

i sighed. "No I'm not! Please!" I begged. Him and not listening to him about lifting my arms up. "Please I'll do whatever just don't let them take me!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next