Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Supernatural Murder (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Supernatural Murder (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Supernatural Murder (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Supernatural Murder (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Supernatural Murder (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Supernatural Murder (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Supernatural Murder (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Supernatural Murder (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Supernatural Murder (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Supernatural Murder (Open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Supernatural Murder (Open) - Page 2 Empty Supernatural Murder (Open)

Post by Lovely love Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

A school made for the supernatural. Everyone from different places come to the school, why? There was a murder, a murder that happened years ago but wasn't solved. Everyone thinks they can solve who did it and why. But no one knows the reason behind the murder. Everyone says something different. The thing is, that person that died was my grandmother. Now im here to solve the murder.

Name: Liz Morgan
Race: Vampire
Bio: I was told of my grandmothers murder years ago, ever since ive been doing anything to get into the school she died. The killer was never found, and the case went cold. Now im here and im going to find who killed her.
Looks:Supernatural Murder (Open) - Page 2 Emma-Watson-Gallery3

Last edited by Lovely love on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Murder (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural Murder (Open)

Post by Slave_RavenVess Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:36 pm

Nina:Vampire : English class: Speaking to Jack Fox

I couldn't help it but the question popped in my little mind and I had to know. I mean didn't want the respect of his students? Who knows? he would right?... maybe I was taking this a bit far as he addressed me.

"yes, to the twelve year old in the back, I would love to hear your very mature question..."

I looked up at him and smiled brightly daring to flash my fangs at him, "I was just wondering if you don't wanted to be called Mr. Fox, what about Mr. Jack? I mean it seemed to me that you don't wanted to hold any title that we must respect. As I would have to say, I am Lady Nina Ravenwings." I said rolling my hand over to my chest that would be where my heart was still slowly pumping or was it not pumping at all good question for the undead right? Though I had to think that this was English maybe I was taking it a bit far but It was a good question I thought.

I never thought that it was a stupid questions just really dumb way of putting things. How they can be answer could make one feel stupid or could enlighten them to think in a whole new way and I wonder if a teach so young could do such things as he was facing down leaders of their soon future. If they couldn't stop the blood paths that was set behind them how was they to make better roads for their people to walk along if it was not for the teachers making them in different ways?

It would lead them to the dark and cold cases that seemed to flow around the school. It would lead many into a life fear of not knowing what to think or how to look at things. Open minds are keys to brighter future as open minds would allow ideas to breath and grow. As Nina whom had kill the same girl in different but same manner over her nearly 600 year life time was still a good story to share with people as no one would really believe her when she tell it as there was only two people that knew this to be true. Kyle and D, the relations of a Lady of North. Kyle's claimed soul mate this thought made me growl a little in my set.

{I am still planning on making another character I just trying to figure out what I should be with my other character.}

Last edited by Slave_RavenVess on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put my OOC tag in the middle of what my character was doing, added action tag to my post.)
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess
Getting followed by a supernatural

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:32 pm

She was challenging, he liked that in a woman but hated that in a student. He locked eyes with her as he spoke "if you call me Mr. Jack, or Mr. Fox, I will be looking over my shoulder for my father, who is dead." He said and stood up straight looking over the class "I understand you're use to the traditional old ways around here, but that's not my style. And no matter how I run this class, no matter what I tell you to call me, you will respect me." He said with a firm tone, his eyes falling back on Nina. " now I'm going to assume that's the last useless question for the day, let's move on, shall we? Open up your books to page 7." He said opening his as well as he stood over his desk "oh and Nina," he waited for her eyes to meet his " the meaning of respect is a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements. Not by the name you address another. You're not going to respect me right off the bat, that grows over time. Fortunately, we have the next six months together. We have more than enough time." He said before he began the lesson.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:33 pm

She couldn't help but admire his tone of voice. He changed demeanor and she would understand why. That Nina girl was going to be a challenge in this class. She could feel it. But you can't choose your classmates she thought opening up her book.

So thats how he looks like when he gets bossy. Guess someone else is going to take the roll of bad girl now. Well you know what I mea I thought to myself. Gess now im talking to myself in my head. How nice. He couldn't help but glance at the girl Nina as he opened his book. How old was she exactly he wondered.
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:46 pm

Nina looked at Jack and nodded her head at him, "Yes sir." she said with a smile she couldn't help but like his style of handling such a person like herself.

She liked that about people it really kind of show off what kind of person he was. As she open her book to the respected page and smiled at herself. "I don't think it was fully a useless question... it was just one that would had been eating at me where I couldn't learn what you are about to tell us." She said pointing to the class and herself.

She already knew that he didn't like her. Was it because she was a vampire or was it because of her question. She couldn't tell yet but surely he wouldn't hold just one silly little question against her would he?

She couldn't help but wave to everyone that seemed to have the need to looked back at her as if she was slightly crazy in some form of fashion. Maybe she was maybe being alone like she was made her that way. She didn't know fully but she was happy to smile and wave to the boys and girls. As she would be ready for anything and everyone. She was just happy to be away from the only thing she seemed to fully fail at and that was being with Kyle.
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:22 pm

Jack sighed and ignored her, continuing the lesson for the next 40 minutes. He assigned homework just before the bell rang and sat behind his desk, his feet kicked up on the edge as he watched the students poor out of his class.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:44 am

Before she knew it class was ending. So soon she thought getting her books and putting them in her bag. She couldn't help but give a tiny smile to Jack before walking out the class and going to her next class, p.e.

Hallelujah he thought grabbing his things and shoving them in his bag back as he glance at the girk next to him before walking out. Perfect hiatory is next he thought with a grown.
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slave_RavenVess Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:03 pm

Nina, Fox's classroom/Hallway, Edward

Nina couldn't help but clap her hands as she smiled as she got her things and place them in her back throwing her back over her right shoulder with a smile to Jack, "See you next time Fox." she said with a smile as she head out.

As she was going up to the guy she was sitting next to as she couldn't help but noticed that he was looking at her a few times in class, "Hey." she called to him as she move a little faster than she should and touch his shoulder with a smile, "We lived through hack of a Lit class uh?" she asked with a smile.

Nina has no idea what class she had next but she rightfully didn't care which class was next she just wanted this school day over already. She sigh lightly as it was just getting started. She stuffed her hand in her pocket. Inside of her mouth her tongue slowly run over her fangs that was not longer than her other teeth at the moment just they was always shaper than most people's canine's teeth are.

Supernatural Murder (Open) - Page 2 517x750_18860_Gold_trimmed_2d_fantasy_character_male_elf_portrait_picture_image_digital_art
Name:Glaven Flames
Race:half Fate and half Demon
History: There is not much know about Glaven in the 3 years that he had went to this school but he had heard of the whispers pointing the fingers at his grandfather whom was the murderer. He was simply at the wrong place at the wrong time and Glaven was going to be there to prove to them that his grandfather was a good man even though he was demon.

Glaven, Main hall, Tagged open

Glaven sigh lightly as he slowly walked into the school late yet again as he folded his hands in front of himself as he walked in as if he owned the school. A lot of people don't talked to him because of the red blind fold he wears but always seemed to know where he is going.

He wears the fold to hind that he has no eyes behind it. His snow white hair was cut short but his horns was sharpen today as he walked along not saying much to anyone. He was alone wolf and sits off to the side. He was know as a rather creepy guy.

He head to the boys locker room as he knew that it was second period and he had gym. He shook his head as never liked such things He was not one for running around and jumping. Sports was not his thing he was more in tone with things that has yet to happened as it always flashing toward him even though he may not be able to see didn't mean his mind eye couldn't see nearly all.
Slave_RavenVess
Slave_RavenVess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2