Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
good girls like it bad - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
good girls like it bad - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
good girls like it bad - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
good girls like it bad - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
good girls like it bad - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
good girls like it bad - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
good girls like it bad - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
good girls like it bad - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
good girls like it bad - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

good girls like it bad

3 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

good girls like it bad - Page 12 Empty good girls like it bad

Post by LilDupuis Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:14 am

First topic message reminder :

She might look like a innocent 20 year old girl walking around campus but when night comes shes everything but good. No one knew she had this side to her until 2 guys from school decided to go to the strip club for a bit of fun when they recognized her. but she didn't notice them just like she never noticed them at school.

He was a guy just looking for a fun time not to worried about grades.. money and loved to get into trouble. he was wanting a good night with the boys and just found out there was a strip club and how could he resist some hot chicks stiping for him?

what will happen when they come face to face on campus? will things get hot or will he be hated?
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

http://wattpad.com/lilDupuis

Back to top Go down

good girls like it bad - Page 12 Empty Re: good girls like it bad

Post by LilDupuis Wed May 08, 2013 5:48 am

" baby I don't know if I can go anouther round like that I'm going o burst a nut holy fuck girl our going to be the death of me. " I smile and pull her tight to me
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed May 08, 2013 6:26 am

I giggled kissing him "you can go slow next" I kept kissing him and sliding up and down his cock as I rode him until he blew.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed May 08, 2013 6:43 am

I grunted as I came "holy shit.ride this cock slowly " I groan laying there in so much pleasure I have never had sex this good and so many times in a row as she takes me inside of her I sit up and rap my body around hers I take her hard nipple in my mouth and suck it slapping we ass with my free hand
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed May 08, 2013 6:50 am

"Power through it babe, you'll get hard again" I wanted to laugh he looked in pain but was still in alot of pleasure "baby I want to be sore tomorrow and only think of your big cock fucking me hard" I swivel my hips and lean backwards, my stripper dancing coming in handy and I'm flexible
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed May 08, 2013 7:04 am

" shit your going to make me cum I swear if you keep that up !" I growle then suck your tit hard I pick you up and carry you to a wall and pin you to it "your going to regret saying that " I smirk as I grip your tit hard and ram into you over and over feeling that tight wet pussy juice all over my fat cock felt so good I take my dick out of her for a rest an place her on the bed " I don't want to cum yet " I say breathing heavily. I go into my night stand and grab lube. She said she wanted to hurt so I'm going to do something I never thought of doing before " put your ass up now "
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed May 08, 2013 7:07 am

"Your not ass fucking me!" I panted out heavily, he was so good and I loved it when he threw me into the wall god I could fuck him all day.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed May 08, 2013 7:11 am

I looked at her shocked " how do you know I wanna ass fuck you ?" I asked and grabed a few toys I had brought for one night stands but never got around to using them " at least let me play with it ?" I don't know why but I wanted her ass soo fucking back it was so sexy I wanna bite it and have her push her wet pussy and ass in my face
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed May 08, 2013 7:13 am

"Fine" I turned around to see what he held "of they better be clean and brand new or ill ass fuck you with that!!" I eyes the black thing in his hand and shuddered at the thought, don't forget I have class in the morning so make sure I can sit down at least!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed May 08, 2013 7:22 am

" they have never been used but I will wait till the long weekend for these cause I know you won't be sitting or having sex for a while " is say jumping at her and fucking her doggy style. I move my hips so my dick hits her g spot when I pull out " god your fcking sexy " I say slapping her ass so hard it made my hand tingle
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed May 08, 2013 7:30 am

I gripped the sheets and pushed back and forth as he kept still milking his throbbing cock "pull my hair" I moaned as he slapped me again god I was soaking wet, my juices dripping down my thighs "harder, fuck me so hard your cum comes out my mouth or close too" I laughed.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed May 08, 2013 7:34 am

I get a nice hand full of your hair " walk I the wall" I demanded and as soon as we got there again I pushed her tight to it and pulled he head back knowing she was flexible I kiss her roughly and then bit her neck as I fuck her so hard it almost hurt. I diablo felt her cum as she screamed my name with was sexy as fuck I blew my load of that nice big fucking ass of hers I kneel down and rub it into her and lick at her swollen Lil pussy lips
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed May 08, 2013 8:01 am

I caught my breath and fell to the floor "god we are doing that everynight!" I breathed out completely exhausted, my feeling had just grown ten more times than normal for him. "Are you ok?" I looked at him as he laid on his back and breathed heavy.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed May 08, 2013 8:09 am

"I would love to do this every night but I don't think I would be able to handle that." I say groaning when I move and cupping my balls. Holy fuckk I laugh " I might need to stay home tomorrow "
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed May 08, 2013 8:18 am

"Are you serious, so you don't want to go again?" I looked at his paled face and I laughed laying down beside him "Why don't we shower and go to sleep, let's stick to slow love making from now on" I sat up and moved his hand from his crotch and kissed him "All better"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed May 08, 2013 8:39 am

I groan and just lay there " the showers to far just lay here and when we have sex next it's only once so I don't blow a nut again " I half cuchle and half graon out in pain again "I have never felt this much pleasure and pain at once"
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed May 08, 2013 8:45 am

"Aww and here I thought I bagged myself sex freak, 3 times was pretty awesome though" I grabbed a shirt of his and walking into the bathroom, turning the water on and getting under it, moaning as the water felt so good over my sore body.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed May 08, 2013 8:52 am

I hear her moan and groan when my dick starts toget hard. I hear Lilly cry so I get up and through pants on I rock her and when I kiss her forehead it's burning up. I walk quickly into the bathroom groaning in pain as I walk. I get into the good and plug the sink with cool water and quickly taking off her clothes and diaper. When I placed her into the water. Once she was into it she screamed her head off and I looked at you worried "I'm sorry baby it's okay our okay baby girl " I say kissing lily again
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed May 08, 2013 8:58 am

"Is she ok?" I asked grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my body, confused as hell when I notice his dick standing at attention still, oh god I hope I didn't break him. "Is there anything you want me to do for her?" I asked not sure what to do.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed May 08, 2013 9:12 am

"noit's fine it go take your bath baby "I say kissing you then hugging Lilly tight to me. I reach cabinet and find baby Tylenal I force 2 drops down her throat. I grab a cloth and cover her body with it making her scream again and I wanted to cry cause I hate seeing her like this.
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed May 08, 2013 9:36 am

"Kellen I just had a shower, are you feeling ok?" I walked over to him to try and settle Lilly down, maybe she wants a walk outside for some air. "Hey do you have a pram or a baby carrier thing, we could go for a walk?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed May 08, 2013 9:47 am

" ya it's at the back door. But I don't know we can't be too long. If this is what I think it is we have to catch it and fast. " I say putting her down and putting a diaper and a warm jumper on her "but lets try it " I say groaning from this odd pain in my groin "umm can you go get the carrier while I .. I have to piss "
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed May 08, 2013 9:50 am

I laughed "Yes ok" I took hold of her and went to the back door and grabbed the pram and put her in it, grabbing another warm blanket and wrapping it around her and rocking it slowly as he cries died down. "You ok?" I called out starting to get worried.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed May 08, 2013 10:11 am

I gran then fall to my knees I thought it was Lilly at first but now I'm not so sure. I tryed calling out to holly but couldn't get it out my breathing came heavier and heavier and quicker it got hard to catch my breath I look down to see my dick is still hard what the fuck. Graon in pain and end up in my back. I didn't realize that I was in so much pain till now. I'm used to pain and I can take a lot so I could imagin if someone like holly had what ever this is. Fuck holly. I have to get to them I take my phone out and txt her 'go for a walk I decided to go for a shower after all '
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed May 08, 2013 10:15 am

I read the message and frowned, why wouldn't he just tell me that. I looked at Lilly and she was fast asleep, I felt her forehead and she was fine so I picked her up and put her back to bed and then went to the bathroom door, I couldn't hear the shower going so I opened the door to find Kellen on the floor "What the hell, oh god your sweating!" I ran out to the fridge and grabbed an ice pack and came back in, drop your pants and put this on" I bent down to him, god I felt the tears and couldn't believe I had done this to him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed May 08, 2013 10:23 am

I through te ice pack away. " baby it's not you don't cry ugh " I grunt moveing "I didn't want you to see this. I have been sick for a while no one knows well but you now ..ugh .. They don't know what it is yet. " I say breathing heavy. As my eyes start to close a bit more " if .. I .. Don't .. Make it .. Take care of Lilly"
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next