Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Being a half-angel EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 4:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Being a half-angel EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 10:44 pm by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Being a half-angel EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:53 pm by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Being a half-angel EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Being a half-angel EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Being a half-angel EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 1:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Being a half-angel EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Being a half-angel EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Being a half-angel EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Being a half-angel

Go down

Being a half-angel Empty Being a half-angel

Post by Mizho Sohma Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am

I'm not sure how popular angel burn is so I'll explain. Ok so angels are completely evil, their world is dying so to live they come here and to survive they have to feed from our life force. Doesn't sound like it'd really do much other than shorten your life right? No. Ok, one thing you will get some kind of disease or be mentally ill and another, you get angel burn which leaves you thinking of how loving the angels are. So now there are half angels and devouts are following orders from their church to destroy any and all half angels. There once was AKs or angel killers and a CIA thing called project angel. Well now there are like 5 AKs and 1 CIA operative because the other was a rogue angel who died in the second wave.
That's the gist of that story, but this one is just if the council never came but angels were still present. Living isn't fun as a half-angel, especially knowing your dad is the worst angel of all. (no mother angels) It's supposedly impossible but it has happened a few times. When I say few, I mean I will not allow more than 3 of us to be half angels. You can be human, AK or CIA human, or a rogue angel. That's it. Anymore questions then ask me.
Name: Naia Langsam, it's two languages, my first name is cherokee for wind and my last is german for slow so I'm often called in school slow wind by friends.
Species: Half-Angel
Abilities: (human can be combat, guns, or anything humanly possible) Fixes cars, art is fun, I can cook well, I am pyschic, and I am very smart
Career: (add AK or CIA here) I am an AK but not currently because I haven't been introduced to them.
Bio: I found out about my angel at 5. I was abandoned by my mother so I was a trouble maker and my angel appeared to me to tell me I should change. After that I tried focusing on figuring out my angel. (the AKs don't trust them)
Pic: Being a half-angel Angelgirl

Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

http://www.animefansite.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down