Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Outlaws of England EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Outlaws of England EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Outlaws of England EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Outlaws of England EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Outlaws of England EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Outlaws of England EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Outlaws of England EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Outlaws of England EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Outlaws of England EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Outlaws of England

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Outlaws of England Empty Outlaws of England

Post by Little Red Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:33 am

This is taking place in the 1800's we're their were Gypsies, Outlaws, Bandits, and Thefts!

Scarlet (Real name is Marian) (Or also known as Will by everyone who don't know shes a girl):
This girl is young, daring, adventurous, easily blends in with her surroundings. She was born to be free and does not like being kept in a house. She likes to be free and run. She was born in the forest and loves the forest. She is an extremely quite girl and doesn't talk all to much but when she does she is soft spoken. She is a gypsy and a thief and she has a bounty over her head for A LOT of money almost as much as one of her old partners Jesse. She is fast and quite and most of the people in the town thing she is a ghost instead of a person. Her weapon of choice is knifes.
Outlaws of England Miss-Mosh-girl-sexy-face-cute-angel-beautiful-blonde-amazing_large (But with soild black hair and scarlet red lips)

Jesse 'Robin' James:
Jesse Jame the roughest, toughest, baddest guy in town. He steals from the rich and gives to the poor. He is everything like the Robin The Hood was. He is the sexiest outlaw to ever walk in England. He is fast and quite and he is actually really sweet. His weapon of choice is of course archery and a sword.
Outlaws of England Effdf28ef6bb11e1ac3122000a1cdeaf_7

Last edited by Little Red on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Little Red
Little Red
Telling your friends the prophecy

Back to top Go down

Outlaws of England Empty Re: Outlaws of England

Post by Demona Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:37 am

Who do u want to be? The girl?
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:45 am

(oh uh I'm both i was hoping you could make people)
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:49 am

((oh okay lol i'll post it tomorrow when i get on my conp))
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:52 am

(okie dokie so rp? Oh and by the way everyone thinks she's a boy except for a paster, Jesse, and about a handful of other people and they call her by Will)

Scarlet ran around in the forest like she always does, a smile crept across her face like a scarlet crescent moon against her beautiful pale white skin. Scarlet suddenly jumped up into a tree and swung through the branches. She was wearing a pair of black leather hand gloves, a pair of black leather tight pants, a pair of black riding boots, a black shirt with a black corset with a scarlet red ribbon underneath (the corset was used to hid her girls), and a black leather jacket and lets not forget her hat that she wears to keep her long beautiful hair in to hid it so everyone doesn't know she's a girl. She smiled and kicked her legs up flinging herself into the air, her back making a high arch as she was launched threw the sky, she slowly pulled herself over and threw her hands out between her legs and caught onto a branch that hung over the roof top of a house. She scrunched up her nose and face in the cutest way before she giggled.

Jesse walked around his town, he was wearing his usual everyday wear; a simple shirt, pants, boots, and of course his usual dark green cloak. The hood of the cloak was flipped up, hiding his face from the world just in case the sheriff or one of his guards decided to take a stroll threw town. He would often stop to listen to what the town's people had to offer with the latest gossip. When nothing good turned up he sighed and kept walking moving to the next group of gossiping women.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:10 pm

Jackson Reed, called jax by his friends is new to town. he used to live with his family in the woods of England but run away when the police started looking for him. a gypsy's life isn't easy and he learned how to steel and take care of himself in that cruel world. Jax is young, handsome and very attractive in many ways, he can charm a girl just by looking at her in that special way of his.

Outlaws of England What-christian-grey-looks-like

Natasha is an american cop who was transferred to England due to her investigations skills. she's still young but very experienced and loves her job, she could stay awake for nights just to finish her job and put the delinquents behind bars. she recently broke up with her fiance due t her transfer, he was against it. but she can be stubborn and do what she wants.
her latest case is to catch 3 gypsies who weren't related and she didn't know how to find them yet.

Outlaws of England Lucy-hale-anastasia-steele1
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:20 pm

jax walked through the town for a while before reaching the woods nearby. he had stolen two carriages today and traded what he got with gold. he hid his gold and was hoping to find another carriage to rob. he heard a giggle an stopped dead in his track looking around the area.

Natasha just reached the police station when they gave her the files of the 3 gypsies she studied them and smiled when she read about that jesse boy, he tricked a lot of people and was very funny. she could get them, she just needed some time and maybe act like a gypsy which was a bit hard since she was never in contact with any before.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:35 pm

Scarlet dropped down from where she hung from the tree branch and rolled on her feet making sure that her hat kept her hair up. She turned around to walk away when she came face to face with a boy. She jumped back startled. "BLOODY HELL!" She said making her voice sound deep, she looked up at the boy with moonstone silver eyes, she made sure that her hat casted a shadow across her face so it was harder to tell she was...well a she.

Jesse listen to the gossip and caught something interesting. "Owwww a new cop in town? Nice! A new challange!! Jesse likes!!" He said smiled and nodding. He dashed off to go find Scarlet and inform her.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:37 pm

"wow" jax stumbled backwards and looked at the guy in front of him. his features were a bit feminine but he was definitely a guy. "sorry man, i didn't o mean to bump into you i didn't even know anyone was here"

she went to a store and got new clothes then changed her uniform and went town to meet new peoples
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:32 pm

She looked him up and down. "You new around here bud?" She asked making her voice sound husky. She crossed her arms over her chest and looked at him, just by looking at him she could tell he was like her...a gypsy, a thief, and an outlaw...and pretty cute. Good thing the shadow her cap was making was hiding her now rosey red cheeks.

Jesse ran into the forest looking for Scarlet. "Scar-Will!!" He said correcting himself, it wouldn't be that good of an idea if he called out Scarlet's name when some who thought she was a guy might be around him hear him yell. "Damn you, Scar! Where the bloody hell are you?" He grumbled under his breath as he ran around threw the forest
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:44 pm

he looked at him and got nearer inspecting him, something was off with this guy. "yes i'm new here, i just moved a week ago. i'm jax" he said extending his hand to him.

Natasha mingled around people in town and met a few gypsies, she started to learn about their cultures and their habits, she needed more time though before venturing in the forest.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:21 am

"Will Scarlet." She said shaking his hand, her hands were covered by gloves. She took his hand and shook it. "Nice to have a fresh face in town." She added.

"Will!" Jesse said when he finally found her. "Hey, i have some news- who's this guy?" He asked hooking his thumb towards the stranger.

"New guy in town. Names Jax. He's like us." She said and nodding. "What's the news?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh yeah, there's a new cop in town. Terasffered here from the New World." He said crossing his arm over his chest. "News is she's...yes a she...is goin' around town dressed like a normal person meeting our people and trying to blend in." He said, "Which means that we need to lay low for a bit and only collect a little from the trails." He said before looking over at the dude. "If I were you, I'd do the same thing we're doing so you don't get the chocky." He said.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:32 am

jax sighed "yeah, i still sleep in the trees so i can stay low for a while she won't find me, they've been looking for me since i was 5" he smiled "do you know how she looks like?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:01 am

"Not yet gonna figure that out soon." He said and nodded.

She smiled. "Hey! Same here!" She said huskly.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:10 am

he looked at them both "so where do you guys live?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:18 am

"In a cave under Great Oak." They said at the same time. "If you need a place to stay you can stay with us." She said.

Jesse elbowed her in the shoulder not thinking it was a good idea.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:28 am

"um...not its cool" jax said once he saw how jesse elbowed his friend. "i'll be good on my own. it was nice meeting you guys"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:17 am

"If you need anything you know where to find us." She said smiling.

Jesse nodded. He was seriously going to have to talk to Scarlet about almost destorying her disgise.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:33 am

he was taken aback by his smile and frowned, this was really a girl's smile. he nodded and left
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:49 am

When the guy was out of sight and out of hearing rang Jesse whipped around and looked at her. "Are you insane Scarlet!? We've worked on this disguise for a long time and you just almost threw it away by inviting some guy you just met to sleep with us in our cave! You know that's risky! You're cap could come off while your sleeping and then you're gonna wake up the next morning with you locks falling down your back and then how are you going to explain yourself!" Jesse said setting his hands over his chest.

"I know! I know! I know!" Scarlet said looking down at her feet. "He's just...I don't know...there's no way to put it without it sounding girly! Damnit, Jesse! Why can't guy just except that girls can do anything a boy can do?!" She said stomping her feet on the ground. She took her hat off and threw it to the ground stomping on it, her beautiful midnight black curly ringlets fell from underneath the cap and cascaded down her back. "I'm tired of having to keep checking to see if there's a stay hair that has fallen out of my cap...I'm tired to positioning the damn corset over my girls to where it smashes them down to make them look like pecks...do you know how bad this hurt or how uncomfortable!?" She said throwing her hands up. "I've kept this disguise going for five years Jesse! FIVE YEARS! I'm tired of being Will Scarlet!! I just want to be Scarlet! The gypsy, the thief, the outlaw, the bad ass girl of every guy's dream! Like you are! It's not fair!" She said picking up her cap and walking to the river, putting my hair back into the cap as I walked.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:09 am

Jax was by the river drinking some water when i heard a branch crack, i looked up to see a girl version of will i frowned and kept looking at her, she was sexy and every guy's dream"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:05 am

Scarlet set her cap down in a bush before taking of the black shirt and shifting the corset so that it wasn't smashing her breast down but yet amped up. "You know what, today I will be Scarlet! No one will no! Not a soul! I'll just stay in the forest just in case." She muttered to herself before walking back of to the river. "I'm tired of being something that isn't me.." She grumbled to herself as she walked over to the river, bending down to scoop up a hand fill of water and sipping at it before splashing it over onto her face and running her fingers threw her hair brushing it out.

Jesse threw his hands up, rolling his eyes before heading back in town to see if he could catch this new cop.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:21 am

Jax got closer " excuse me miss are you..." he couldn't find the right words
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:08 am

Scarlet jumped up quickly and slowly turned around and came face to face with Jax again. She pulled on a her beautiful smile and looked up at him, her head tilting to the side questioningly she pretended as though she had never seen him her life before. "I am I what?" She asked smiling as she tucked her hair behind her ear before placing her hands together behind her back, smiling up at him.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:20 pm

He shook his head " no i'm sorry i thought you were someone else, but... You are beautiful" he smiled his crocked smiled
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum