Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!)

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 2 Empty Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!)

Post by Little Red Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Name: Red Night
Bio: Red is a brave, daring and adventures girl....she absoultly LOVES to push the other packs buttons...she's still learning to be a leader for her pack because her father is still semi leader but she has 'most' control. She loves to disobey commands and is kinda cocky...but she is very very sneaky. She is fast, strong, and learned how to control her phasing already before all her other pack mates and is up for anything.
Looks: Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 2 4fe9cd76be028_f528764d624db129b32c21fbca0cb8d6
Lycan: Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 2 Mnuytctrfyghjioskldfgdfds
Wolf Form: Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 2 Black_wolf

Last edited by Little Red on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Little Red
Little Red
Telling your friends the prophecy

Back to top Go down

Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!)

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:07 am

I looked up at the mansion mouth gaping up. "Holy stars in the skys!" I said before quickly dashing over after him. I looked up at him blushing a deep crimson before looking at the mansion again.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Wars (For ~Odd_One~ and me!)

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:11 am

Conor chuckled lightly and looked down at her then looked forward as some of the men were training but all stopped to watch. He growled sending them back to doing what ever they were doing before.
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~
Finding out you were lied to

http://worldoftheafterlife.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:14 am

I giggled and waved cutely at them before being childish...like always and sticking my tongue out at them. I looked up at him and blushed. "Sorry...habit." I said biting on my nail, that was a habit too...and someone once told me it was really cute...I dunno why they just did.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:26 am

He chuckled lightly, "Its fine..don't worry about it.." he smiled soon they came to the back doors of the mansion,
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:32 am

I smiled and nodded. I looked at him and smiled, "God look at the muscal tone...just something about him-" I shook my head getting rid of my thoughts.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:39 am

"Well welcome to my home.." he smiled and looked around it was quite but that was cause most were either out training or on patrol..
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:42 am

I nodded and looked around. "Cool...we live like in a town type things...like a house for each pack member and family you know...and at the top is my father's house it's the biggest." I said motioning with my hands. "How do you clean everything?" I asked tilting my head to the side.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:48 am

"Like a village?" he smiled, "Hmm not bad, no this is an open home to any and all of men and women of the pack, most do have their own homes but some stay here, I have cleaning service.." he smiled
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:57 am

"Thats the word I was looking for!" I said smiling when he said village. I nodded and looked around. "I like it. It's nice...I'd still wouldn't live in here though...I'd be afraid someone could hear me or walk in on me and also I'd be scared to wake someone up at night cause of my sleep insomnia...it gets annoying...I haven't had a full nights rest in about a week or two." I said and shrugged. "Speaking of that I need to go by the whatcha-ma-call-it and pick up those medications to help me sleep..." I said, thinking out loud without thinking about it.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:07 am

Conor chuckled lightly, "You sure do talk a lot" he smiled down at her.
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:09 am

I blushed and looked up at him. "Sorry. I do that when I'm a little nervous." I said biting on my nails again.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:18 am

He smild, "Well thats fine though there is no need to be nervous.."
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:20 am

I looked at him like really? "Yeah there is. I'm in a house of the other pack that hates my pack and more or less wants to kill me." I said, setting my hands on my thin hips smiling up at him.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:26 am

"As long as you stay with me, my pack will not lay a finger on you.."
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:32 am

"Good...cause I'm still trying to heal...those little meanies." I mumbled rubbing my back where the stitches were.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:37 am

"Don't run them other wise it won't heal as fast.." he smiled, "Lets get you in some cloths.."
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:39 am

I smiled. "Okay." I said smiling.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:48 am

He started to head up stairs he stopped one of his female pack members have a quick conversation and soon they were following her, "There you go Conor.." she responded and headed off, "Thanks.." he opened the door, "There should be a dresser in their find anything that fits and you can wear it, I'll wait out here.." he smiled
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:52 am

"Okay..." I said and went threw somethings before I pulled out some shorts and an Avengers hang off the shoulder sweat shirt. I walked out. "Who ever owns this sweat shirt you might want to tell them that I'm stealing it from them...and if they have a Captain America one I will find that one and steal that one too." I said smiling playfully. "And there my new best friend." I added smiling widely.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:58 am

He chuckled lightly, "I'll be sure to inform them.." he smiled he had put on some cloths while she had gotten dressed, he stuck his hands in his jean pockets.
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:00 am

I smiled and kissed his cheek without thinking first. My eyes widen and I blushed a deep crimson when I relised what I did. "OH CRAP! CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!" I yelled in my head.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:04 am

Conor smiled lightly but it soon faded when she kissed his cheek he swallowed lightly a bit confused but he shook the confusion and smiled lightly, "I'll take that as a thank you.."
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:06 am

My voice caught in my throat and I nodded slowly. "S-sorry." I stuttered.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:07 am

He smiled, "its fine nothing to fret about.."
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Red Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:09 am

I nodded slowly. "So whatcha wanna do?" I asked rubbing my shoulder.
Little Red
Little Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum