Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Daddy's Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Daddy's Girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Daddy's Girl - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Daddy's Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Daddy's Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Daddy's Girl - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Daddy's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Daddy's Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Daddy's Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Daddy's Girl

2 posters

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Daddy's Girl - Page 2 Empty Daddy's Girl

Post by melbender Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Your dads best friend is definitely not the type of man you should be attracted to, or even think about. But when he's only 35 and single, not to mention completely hot, it's hard not to let your eyes wander.. my parents had me when they were young, a accidental teen pregnancy.

I came back from college for mid term break.. not being home for 3 years. And in that time, my body developed and I went from being the curly chubby haired geek to the total opposite. I mean, my parents hardly recognised me. So imagine when I go out with my old friends and meet a total babe, we hit it off instantly and soon ended up back in his bed.. unbeknown to both of us that we were going to be having a family dinner together Sunday night with my parents!!
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Daddy's Girl - Page 2 Empty Re: Daddy's Girl

Post by melbender Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:08 am

I had no idea how to even to this so making myself cum and him was over my head. I kept sliding, my hands digging into his chest as I rocked back and forth. It wasn't until I lowered down, kissing him until I felt a wave of pleasure hit me and I rode faster, crying out and sliding up and down his length as hardnandnfadt as i could.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:57 am

I felt her tighten. “That’s it beautiful let go cum for me.” I said and took one hand off her hip and strayed rubbing her. She lost it and gripped me causing me to blow into the condom I wish wasn’t there. I pulled her close as I grunted and kissed her hard. “Holy shit girl!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:04 am

"Well, that's definitely something to remember back home." I groaned, sliding off him. I glanced at the condom and noticed some blood on it, which made me panic on the inside. "Let me clean up and I'll be back." I reached before he could and pulled off the Condom. Making my way to where I assumed was the ensuite and closed the door. Fuck. I stared at myself in the mirror, blood between my thighs and wrapped the condom in toilet paper, putting it in the bin then cleaned myself up quickly, and soon came back out to pull on my panties. "So I should go."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:46 am

I looked at her. “I think we should talk don’t you? I mean I didn’t know-“. I was trying to say it but she just shook her head and dressed. Saying she should go. Well fuck I thought I’d get to have her in my bed longer but she was already darting.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:56 am

"Sorry, I should go back to my friend." this is what a one night stand was. Just sex and leave. He knew I was a virgin and I was so humiliated by it. "I'm sorry.." I grabbed my shoes and rushed out before I burst into tears.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:25 am

Well damn. I didn’t even get her name. I took a shower and jerked off to her the next morning I just couldn’t get her off my mind. My buddy called and said that I needed to come to dinner with the family so of course I said I’d be there. I had to get this girl off my mind.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:33 am

I had never felt so sick. My hangover hit and I spent most of the day in bed at my parents, I'd told them it was a migraine as my dad would loose his shit if he knew I was drinking underage let alone went home with a stranger. "sweetheart, Uncle Kash is here!" I heard my mum call out. I got out of bed and quickly changed into some jeans and a tee, brushing my hair to look better than I felt. I was still aching between my legs with each step I took. "Tell him I'm going to kiss his ass at pool this time!"

Her dad just grinned "she's back for two weeks then off again to finish her diploma, man you have no idea how far our girl has come." He nudged him. "Tonight's her birthday dinner, only just 19 and luckily still not legal."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:03 pm

I looked at him. “Really 19 already! Man that makes me feel so young then again I had some fun with a girl who was about 23 over the weekend just wish I got her name and number.” We laughed as he shook his head and then I stopped laughing and wanted to get sick. My little Abi, was not only all grown up but also the young woman I just fucked and took her- shit did she know it was me is that why she ran? She hasn’t looked at me just yet but I’ll know when she looks at me I Damn we’ll know I will.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:08 pm

“Darling, come out here and say hi to your uncle, he’s just telling me how he’s about to let you win again at a round of pool.”

I scoffed rolling my eyes as I walked out grinning “uncle Kash I highly doubt-“ my words faulted me as I stared at my uncle. I was either going to faint or throw up. I’d just fucked my hot uncle who I could still feel all over my body. “Umm i..” I couldn’t speak. My heart was racing.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:17 pm

I just stared for a second then turned to my buddy, you got any whiskey I really need some.” One I needed him to go so I can talk to her and two I needed that whiskey. He nodded “Yep I’ll get it out of my office.” Thank god! I walked over to her. “What the fuck abi? Did you know that was me? And oh my god! I looked at her wanting to hate myself. “I took your fucking virginity!” I started to pace oh god oh was I going to sit through dinner with knowing how good she tasted.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:23 pm

He was mad at me?! How was I meant to know who he was being half drunk. I narrowed my eyes with a hiss “don’t you blame me! And yeah, you took my virginity! How wonderful, the man who held me at birth also defiled me while I was our underage drinking.. but I guess you like them young huh, living up to your reputation.” I had tears in my eyes, feeling more than sick still. “And don’t you dare tell my parents I was or either!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:29 pm

I laughed. “Don’t go talk about things you know nothing about beautiful! And you really think I would tell your parents anything! No Don’t worry our secret is ours.” I needed to get away from her because I was the idiot. I was about to make something up but my buddy came out with my whiskey and her mum called that dinner was done. We all walked in and took a set great I was right across from her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:35 pm

I tried my best to avoid all eye contact, my heart hadn’t stopped pounding. Mum spoke up “excuse Abigail’s silence, she’s been feeling unwell. Although I’d love to hear more about your classes, we only get you for 2 weeks.” I shrugged, somewhat happy to go back and run away from this drama “umm actually I think I’m going back early, I have a lot to study for and these last few months will be tough.” I looked up and our eyes locked, I quickly looked away “my room mate is away too, so the quiet will be nice.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:46 pm

She was running from me great. I couldn’t let that happen her parents have looked forward to this time with her. “Oh princess you can’t do that, I was hoping you’d teach you old uncle Kash here some things about law! Like how young is too young!” He winked at me and I packed and looked at her. “I’ll actually be gone I have a business trip and it looks like I’ll be held up for weeksz. So this is the only night I have.” I looked at her hoping she understood what I was saying. I kicked her foot lightly under the table getting my point across.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:50 pm

“Christ Kash.” Her dad chuckled “are you still on about this 24 year old. Even that’s pretty young, Jesus anything under 20 should be off limits.”

“Funny you mention that daddy.” I smiled directly at him. “I think 18 is the youngest you can hit up, unless she’s drunk and can’t consent.” I kicked him back.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:59 pm

I glared at her. “Well, I’m all good then because before leaving the club my beautiful girl wasn’t drunk and consented. I made sure several times!” I winked to piss her off. “But enough about my weekend let’s hear about yours abi!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:03 pm

Oh he knew how to get under my skin. I gritted my teeth “you know, meeting up with people I haven’t seen in years. It’s funny the kind of attention from creepy men I get when they notice I’m not fat anymore.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:07 pm

That pissed me off and before her parents could chime in I said. “Awe now abi you were never fat!” I loved her curves a little too much. I couldn’t help myself I knew what I was doing was wrong but I slipped my shoe off and ran it up her leg. Catching her off guard.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:10 pm

Was he trying to get caught! “She was a little tubby, but the puppy fat wore off when you got outside and exercised some.” Mum smiled. I fought the urge to scoff “Uncle Kash, you should let me drive your new car since I’ve gotten my license.. you’re insured right?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:13 pm

Before I could answer her dad looked at us. “How’d you know about kash’s New car? He just got it what two days ago?” I nodded. “She must of seen it outside.” Thank god I drove it here or we would have been fucked right there and not the way I wanted.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:15 pm

“Yeah I looked out the window and seen it. So after dinner you should give me the keys and I’ll drive it for awhile. Maybe I’ll find a boyfriend with it.” I teased purposely.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:19 pm

I glared. “You will not pick up a guy in my car!” I didn’t even look at her father or mother just kept my eyes on her. “You won’t be driving my car unless I’m with you.” She was pushing too far and it was starting to go into a dangerous zone we were both playing a game that neither of us should be.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:23 pm

“Well you can sit in the back. You’re basically my father, that’s just embarrassing.” I put my knife and fork down, standing up “thanks for dinner. It was great. Super amazing.” I poked my tongue out st him, which was childish but I couldn’t do anything else. He infuriated me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:35 pm

We all watched her walk off. “What’s with the new attitude?” I asked them as they both shrugged. “She wasn’t that way when she got here I wonder if one of her friends pissed her off.” I sighed knowing it was me that pussed her off. “Ahhh well I’m going to get going now too I got a lot to pack.” Like I wasn’t going anywhere just home to think of me inside their daughter again and again. I gave her a hug and kiss on the cheeked thank her for a lovely meal then hugged my buddy. I walked out and discretely to her windows and tapped on it.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:39 pm

I wasn’t going to go over to the window but the temptation got the better of me and I walked over, pulling open the curtain and opening the bottom of the seal “what are you doing? Haven’t you got other girls to go annoy?” I asked sighing.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next