Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Never meant to be or maybe! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Never meant to be or maybe! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Never meant to be or maybe! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Never meant to be or maybe! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Never meant to be or maybe! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Never meant to be or maybe! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Never meant to be or maybe! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Never meant to be or maybe! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Never meant to be or maybe! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Never meant to be or maybe!

2 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Never meant to be or maybe! - Page 2 Empty Never meant to be or maybe!

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

When two people aren't meant to be and a tragedy happens all at once what do they do? Rachel and (guy) thought they were meant to be but nothing would every go right. No, no one cheated on the other but they would fight constantly both putting each other down. One drucken fight and a police call later in the small town they lived in, they called it quits, but that didn't last long when Rachel found out she was pregnant. She told (guy and they tried to work on things got worse. Rachel grew depressed she had thoughts of being a terrible mother because of things he said she made the decision to leave as soon as the baby was born. She never told (guy). The baby was born prematurely due to a argument they had and Rachel left with a note saying she wasn't fit to be a mother.

Three years pass and Sara comes to the small town and meets (guy). She brings him out of the heart broke he encountered after Rachel left and their baby didn't make it. After a few months of being together Sara falls pregnant and planned to tell (guy) the night after her doctors appointment only Rachel came back. After another week Sara started to bleed and called (guy). As he got there he was worried once she said she was worried about the baby he panicked and got her into his car. But they didn't make it to the hospital because they hit another car.

Rachel Morgan
24 at the beginning 27 when she comes back
Waitress at a bar
Tells people how it is or at least did. Was a bitch but now soft and quiet. Depressed and lonely. Changes her ways drastically

Sara Thomas
Realtor
Brilliant fun and outgoing always in a good mood. Looks at the bright end of things.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Never meant to be or maybe! - Page 2 Empty Re: Never meant to be or maybe!

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:55 am

I dropped her hand once het sister left and ran my hands through my hair "a fucking baby.. it could be good for us, yeah?" I mean babies were alright
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:01 am

I looked at him I couldn't express how I felt. "I'm scared". I said not knowing what else to say then I cried these damn emotions.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:09 am

"Don't be. You've got me here" i told her, leaning over and brushing her tears away "it's going to be ok. We'll be ok."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:11 am

I looked at him and I wanted to believe him but I knew then we wouldn't be.  Because I didn't want kids.  I nodded tho.  I wanted him to think I thought that we would be.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:15 am

The doctor came in and my nerves picked up. Shit. Things just got real. I wanted to ask about an aboriton. But i held my tongue. "Uh hows things looking doc?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:24 am

She smiled at him and I rolled my eyes. "So far everything looks good I would say your about 10 weeks." She smiled again at Jack. "Okay what's that mean?" She didn't even look at me. "Well your almost out of your first trimester. Which is great." Okay I thought I looked at Jack and he looked so happy. "Umm I drank a little before not knowing about the baby-" I started and she waved her hand. "The baby showed be fine as long as you stop." No nodded. "Of course I stopped I couldn't keep anything down for the last week." I yelled. God this doctor sucked.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:28 am

"babe, she's just answering your question." I chuckled "so doc, can she leave? What about sex? we good to fuck still?" Yeah, it'd been a week and i wanted to pound that ass hard when we got him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:34 am

"Well she may not feel up to it with being dehydrate but yes you may." She looked upset. I wanted to slap this doctor. "So I can leave." I asked. "Yes after I get you a script for some prenatals and some anti nauseous meds." I groaned God pills and more pills.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:38 am

"Well I'll watch her take those.." god knows she'd take after her mother and pop those babies like a candy. "So, uh how long you been working here for doc" i asked just to piss her off a bit. See how she likes it.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:09 pm

I rolled my eyes I wasn't like my mother hint why I don't wanna ever have kids fuck I'm gonna have a baby. Before the doctor could respond I said "if your done flirting with the doctor I want to leave I hate hospitals!" I said as perky as I could to show him I didn't care he was flirting in reality I did but he didn't need to know. I was more pissed about the baby then him flirting that just proves this wouldn't work:
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:12 pm

I sighed standing up, "yeah lets get you out of here. We need to discuss more at home. Are you coming around or not?" I asked picking up her shoes and helping to put them on
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:19 pm

"Do you listen or read anything I text you?" I said not yelled just said. "I texted you telling you, you was a daddy and that I would be home. That means I was coming home but like I said if you would rather go play doctor with the barely doctor over there then have at it."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:26 pm

"Yeah you tell me through a text. It should have been done to my face " i grumbled back "and after our last phone conversation, i jad no fucking idea where you wanted to go" i sighed running a hand through my hair "I'm not arguing, you need to keep relaxed."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:32 pm

I sighed. "I just want to sleep I'm so fucking tired." I said looking at him. "Can I sleep when we get home then talk please."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:38 pm

I nodded. "Yeah. I might have a sleep also" this week gad worn me out. Once home i laid on the bed beside her andv watched her sleeping. Rolling over, i wrappedam around her waist and kept her close
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:27 pm

When I woke up and I was in jacks arms I sighed I liked it but knew it wouldn't last. Then I felt sick and needed up. I pushed his arm off and ran to the bathroom to empty my stomach.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:24 am

I groaned slowly waking up, rolling over to my side and adjusting my hard cock. "You ok?" I called out, tossing the cover off and walking down to the bathroom where i seen her on the floor throwing up "is this normal?" I had no clue
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:53 am

I looked up before emptying my stomach some more and nodded. "It is but I seem to have a bad case of morning sickness from what that supposedly so called doctor said."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:56 am

I leant againt the door "do you have to take anything for that?" I was bustin for a piss and hoping shed hurry this shit up "ill get you a drink and some asprin.. can you take that?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:19 am

I rolled my eyes which was a mistake "I don't know and yeah they gave me a script at the hospital I need to get it filled with my prenatals!" I growled out what a ass.

After a while things started getting better we found out we were having a boy and Jack was thrilled now about having a son but I still didn't feel anything no connection to the baby nothing and I had my plans to leave after he was born Jack could take care of him. He would be a good dad. I just knew it:
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:31 am

I came home from work early with a bag and went into the bedroom "hey my two favorite people" i smiled kissing het on the cheek and then moved down to talk to my son. "Daddy brought you a book, its about two rabbits" i pulled it out of the bag and began to read guess how much i love you to him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:28 pm

I smiled and knew my I would be making the right choice. I looked away as he was almost down with the book. I needed a nap. It seems that's all I have been doing with only a little over a month left I'm so tired. I know I dozed off. When I woke I smelled good which I was obviously hungry but when I stood I felt a sharp pain one I've been feeling all day. I ignored it and started walking towards the kitchen when I felt something between my legs I placed my hand there and when i pulled away it was red. "Jack!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:31 pm

I flipped the burgers over and turned the grill off. "Yeah babe?" i called out, walking out towards the hallway and stopped when i seen her. Red running between her thighs. "Fuck." I grabbed my keys, trying not to panic as I grabbed a towel and walked towards her "we're going to the hospital."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:00 pm

I looked at him I was pale. As we got to the hospital and I still haven't cried I just stared out the window I haven't said anything either. Jack told them what was going on when they asked me I just looked to Jack to answer except when they asked if I had any pain and when it started. "The pain started yesterday but I ignored it." Once I said that Jack glared at me. But it didn't matter he would hate me soon enough. I was hooked up to lots of machines. We ended up giving birth to our son Max who weighed 4lbs he wasn't breathing on his own so they took him to the NICU where they kept him. I still haven't gone down to see him because if I was being honest I did feel a connection but I didn't want to feel it. It's been three days and they told me I was okay to go home but max had to stay. Jack spent a lot of time with max. I knew it was my time to sneak home and leave. Jack would be home till late tonight to shower then go back to the hospital. It was perfect. I got a cab home and packed my clothes. Once packed I wrote a note.

jack,
I hope max and you the best but I couldn't stay here. I can't be a mother and you know it. Max will be in good hands with you. You'll be a great father I know it. I've seen how you have been these last few months and know this I do love you but I can't ruin your life as well as Max's. Please don't look for me I don't want to be found and don't even try to ask my sister because she won't know a damn thing. Take care of your boy. Find a good woman.

Rachel

I left the note on the table and walked out.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:08 pm

I came home after checking in at work and found a note on the table. I stopped and picked it up thinking she was back at the hospital.. what I read, crushed me. Theres no way she could just up and leave us. Not like this. I was so mad, hurt and confused. I grabbed my phone dialling her number. Nothing. Fuck. My phone rang and i picked it up thinking it wad her.. it was the hospital. What they told me, made this night even worse.. grabbing my keys again, i rushed to the hospital to be by my sons side and hold him as he would die in my arms.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum