Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Never meant to be or maybe! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Never meant to be or maybe! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Never meant to be or maybe! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Never meant to be or maybe! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Never meant to be or maybe! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Never meant to be or maybe! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Never meant to be or maybe! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Never meant to be or maybe! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Never meant to be or maybe! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Never meant to be or maybe!

2 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

Never meant to be or maybe! Empty Never meant to be or maybe!

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:43 pm

When two people aren't meant to be and a tragedy happens all at once what do they do? Rachel and (guy) thought they were meant to be but nothing would every go right. No, no one cheated on the other but they would fight constantly both putting each other down. One drucken fight and a police call later in the small town they lived in, they called it quits, but that didn't last long when Rachel found out she was pregnant. She told (guy and they tried to work on things got worse. Rachel grew depressed she had thoughts of being a terrible mother because of things he said she made the decision to leave as soon as the baby was born. She never told (guy). The baby was born prematurely due to a argument they had and Rachel left with a note saying she wasn't fit to be a mother.

Three years pass and Sara comes to the small town and meets (guy). She brings him out of the heart broke he encountered after Rachel left and their baby didn't make it. After a few months of being together Sara falls pregnant and planned to tell (guy) the night after her doctors appointment only Rachel came back. After another week Sara started to bleed and called (guy). As he got there he was worried once she said she was worried about the baby he panicked and got her into his car. But they didn't make it to the hospital because they hit another car.

Rachel Morgan
24 at the beginning 27 when she comes back
Waitress at a bar
Tells people how it is or at least did. Was a bitch but now soft and quiet. Depressed and lonely. Changes her ways drastically

Sara Thomas
Realtor
Brilliant fun and outgoing always in a good mood. Looks at the bright end of things.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Never meant to be or maybe! Empty Re: Never meant to be or maybe!

Post by melbender Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:50 pm

Jack Howe
Owns his own bar
Used to drink and get angry. Is in AA and hasn't touched a drop since his love left him and their baby died. Tries to see things positively but worries he's a fuck up.
( send you pic soon! )
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:56 pm

Like all the other times jack send me a glare when some guy flirts with me at the bar. If he didn't know by now I wasn't interested in any other guys I only flirted with them cause it was my job and well it pissed jack off. I know I know I'm a bitch and don't care he pisses me of too. So what did I do next I sat down with the guys at the table and batted my eyes at them as I took their drink order.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:59 pm

( is this when they were still dating? )

I looked over at her. Oh she would pay for that later tonight when i bent her over and fucked her without mercy. My fingers tightened on the bottle i held in my hands, unscrewing the lid. I downed a quick shot. Never taking my eyes off of her. Yes. i was angry. Fucking bitch knows she's mine. I won't stand this at al.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:14 pm

(Yeah sorry this is right before the split and then get back together we will speed through this tho! Haha)

I looked over and smiled at jack knowing hat would piss him off more. Then looked back at the guy who just kept staring at me. I went to get up and he grabbed me and not meaning to I fell back into his lap. I hated it I felt gross. I tried to get up but he wouldn't let me. I looked up at jack thinking he would come over and help but he smirked at me. I was so pissed this guy was going to tape me and my so called boyfriend wasn't going to help me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:24 pm

Serves her right. That'll teach her to fucking flirt her ass off. I glared, taking another swig. My cock already hard. I wondered if she'd be up for a threeway. Hmm, thinking of anotehr guys cock in here though. Not going to happen. Finally, i walked over and pulled her up to me. Glaring at the guy "keep your fucking hands off of her, otherwise you'll be swallowing your own teeth. Cunt." I grabbed her by the arm pulling her to the bar as i roughly whispered against her ear "I'm going to fuck you soon. Then you're going to suck my cock and swallow it before you go give them their drinks."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:42 pm

I looked at him and slapped him. "I'm going home! And I'm going alone!" I yelled at him. I was so pissed. I needed a shower after what that guy did and the fact that jack watched him do it and let him I was pissed. "I'm done I hate you so much right now Jack!" I went to turn and walk away.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:47 pm

I grabbed her by the arm tighter, pushing her back agaisnt the wall and pinning her with my body. "You know how sexy you are when you're mad." i smiled, lowering my gaze "i love you, rach.. you know i hate when you flirt to purposely make me jealous. Then you get mad when i get mad, that's not playing fair sweetheart.." this was her fault. She had to see that.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:55 pm

"Fuck you Jack!" He acted like I deserved what that guy just did and said. Okay maybe I did a little but k didn't want that innocent flirting yeah okay but the guy touched me. He saw it. "I hate you and I'm done go to hell!" I pushed his stun face away and ran out of there. I didn't look back after that night and when I got home I packed my shit and went to my sisters. I told her what happened and didn't go to work for the next week. But only cause I had the flu or so I thought I had the flu. I hadn't talked to Jack either.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:59 pm

"Damnit answer your phone. I'm fucking worried about you Rach!" i yelled down the reciever for the hundreth time. Or so it seemed. I didn't think she would really take off. We've fought before but nothing this bad. I actually worried she wasn't coming home. I picked up another bottle and took it to bed. It was the only way i could fall asleep. I sent her one last text - come home baby. I'm sorry. I love you. -
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:09 pm

The next day I sat with the sixth damn test waiting to know the answer I already knew. My sister was at work and I was alone I decided I needed to tell Jack. I did miss him just was so mad that he let that guy go that far. I decided I would take a photo of the test and send it to him then followed by the message. -I'm coming home daddy.- then cried my eyes out because I didn't want this. I never wanted kids. I wasn't mother material.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:18 pm

Daddy? What the fuck.. oh she wanted to kink it up a little. Cool, I was down for that. I sat waiting on the couch then decided to read the message again. My heart stopped as i seen a photo attached. No. No fucking way. i text her back -we need to talk. come over now.-
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:16 am

I rolled my eyes as I picked up my phone. I called. Him and before he could say hello I started in. "I know we need to talk that's why I said I'm coming home! But if you don't fucking want us then I'll stay here!" I yelled I was so tired sick and upset. I hated this already.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:21 am

"Dont get all pissy with me. You took off anf this is the first I'm hearing from ya!" I grumbled back trying to keepy cool with her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:32 am

"Pissy? Pissy?" I repeated. "Look I'm by myself and pregnant the guy that supposedly loves me you know what never mind I guess I'm on my own..." I started crying not wanting this, this baby growing inside me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:46 am

"How long have you known about this? How can we even afford a kid?" I sighed "you really think you can stay home raising a baby and all that shit.. youll end up likeyour mother."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:52 am

I cried more. "How dare you! I just took the freaking 6 test! But you obviously care so much about your unborn child! Or me!" I had to get of the phone I was crying and sick oh god I'm going to throw up again I threw the phone and lost my stomach again. Not caring he was hearing me. "Oh god I'm going to-". And everything went black.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:03 am

I had no fucking clue where she was and hat pissed me off. I tried calling back but no answer. Dammit.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:10 am

When Rachel's sister got home she called out for her but didn't get a answer but heard her phone ring in the bathroom. She wakes in and got worried vomit everywhere she answered to he phone. "Sorry but I need to call 921 call back later." I said in the phone but noticed the pregnancy test everywhere. "Shit she is pregnant! Is this Jack?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:51 am

"Yes! Where the hell is she? I'm worried. The call just cut out" i said. I should have known she was with her sister. "Ill meet you at the hospital. Call an ambulance. She just told me shes pregnant." I was up out of bed, throwing clothes on fast
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:12 am

I woke in the back of a ambulance and looked around groggy before seeing my sister. She looked pissed and told me to change my ways that Jack was on his way and he was so worried and that I needed to be nice to him. I rolled my eyes which was a bad idea and got a headache. At the hospital they did some test and I was waiting on the midwife to come and check me. So far they say I was dehydrated from the morning sickness. I heard yelling and new what or who it was Jack!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:15 am

"What do you mean i can't go in there. I'm the damn father!" I pushed my way past the stupid nurse and barged through the doors over to her. "Fuck baby.. " i rushed over and cupped her cheeks, kissing her hard "you've had me so worried."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:31 am

I looked over at my sister. "I'm okay just dehydrated from morning sickness. They should be coming in to do a scan to make sure the baby is okay and to tell me about how far along I am."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:37 am

I nodded. Unable to really say anything "am inallowed in here or don you want me out?" I wasnt leaving. This was my kid to.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:43 am

I looked at him. "Well you are the father so you can stay." I said then looked at my sister. "Right I'll get going call me when you get discharged I'll go packs your clothes up." I nodded she walked out and left Jack and I alone.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum