Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Not planned parents! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Not planned parents! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Not planned parents! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Not planned parents! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Not planned parents! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Not planned parents! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Not planned parents! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Not planned parents! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Not planned parents! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Not planned parents!

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Not planned parents! Empty Not planned parents!

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:43 am

So what happens when a woman who needs mint help decides to be a sergeant mother for a couple who cant.  At the agency they make a mistake and end up giving her some other guys sperm.  When she finds out she is already 5 months pregnant and needs to find who the father is and to let me know she is keeping the baby.  She runs from the couple after they found out in search.  

The guy who is the father helps on his families ranch with his two brothers.  A while back before his father passed away he froze some of his sperms because of the risk of the farm and he wanted children someday. Now taking care of his two younger brothers and the ranch he has no time for woman.  But what happens when a girl comes to his door pregnant calming his the father?
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Not planned parents! Empty Re: Not planned parents!

Post by melbender Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:26 am

Name: Archer Woods
Bio: Works hard everyday on the ranch. Takes care of his teenage brothers. Doesn't go out often but enjoys a cold beer at the end of each day. Doesn't have time for drama or bullshit.
Looks: Looks coming soon.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:36 am

Name: Liz Monroe 
Bio: sweet, loving, takes care of others before herself which is why she is finically dombed.  Her father ruined her credit before she even turned 21.  She has been trying to fix it since then which is hen she decides to help a family have a baby only something went wrong now she is on the road to tell a stranger that she is having his baby and they haven't even had sex.
Looks: blonde, 5'2" Aqua blue eyes and light freckles on her nose and cheeks.  Small figure with curves.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:40 am

I've been driving for what seems like ever trying to locate the guy who has no clue I or her child exists.  I got his name and address from the clinic and I'm so scared to tell him this.  I'm not asking for anything just to let him know that I'm having his baby and keeping it.  Ugh my life is screwed up.  I have all the money back to the jones family and felt bad.  But this is my baby well mine and archers.  What the hell he is probably some old guy.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:43 am

I was heading back down the farm to finish up feeding the baby lambs when i spotted dust coming down the road. Shaking my head. It better not be missy again. I was getting tired of her coming her trying to pry her way into my and the boys life when it wasn't needed. We were doing just dandy on our own. Wiping the sweat from my forehead wth my shirt, i tucked it back in the back of my jeans and walked towards this car.. it wasn't Missy so it had to be a damn woman trying to sell me something.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:59 am

I spotted a guy walking up to my car and panicked I almost backed up and left inwas hungry and saw a diner back the other way.  I should have stopped to late now I parked and grabbed the letter for proof but if he asked I woudl get a test done.  I took a deep breath and closed my eyes the. Released and opened them .  "damn." No said he is gorgeous.  I opened my door and got out.  His face was pure shock.  As he got close I spoke softly.  "I'm looking for archer woods?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:01 am

"That's me darlin', what can i do for ya'll?" i asked raking my eyes over her.. pregnant? body. She was so little, i was like a giant hoovering over her. "I'm not interested in buying anything, unless you got some mares for sale?" i chuckled.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:11 am

I looked at like he was the one crazy.  "Umm well no I'm not selling anything,". I looked around nervously.  "my name is Liz Monroe and well. Here."  I said holding the letter with shaky hands as he takes it and reads I watch his face.  I didn't know what to do but stand there awkwardly.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:15 am

I read the last line over and over again. Glanced back at her pregnant stomach. Then went back and read the letter again. "How in the fuck did my sperm get in there, i didn't go to a donor bank. It was stored, for myself to use later on." Crumpling up the letter, i looked at her and could hear my mothers voice in my head. "Come inside, I'll get you some iced tea and sandwich. You look starvin hungry." i had a phone call to make and heads were gunna roll.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:24 am

I sighed.  "look I'm just as confused as you, and I'm not asking for your help or anything else I just thought you had the right to know.  The family I was helping, well he had froze his sperm as well and the tech screwed up.  I'm not aborting my child I'm keeping him!"  I say and felt the tears want to start.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:27 am

"But that's my child you're carrying too. I don't want no baby being brought up not knowing who his or her father is.. if you're planning on doing that then why bother telling me?" i felt as if the wind was knocked out of me. I hadn't expected my day to go like this at all.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:36 am

I sighed.  "I ever said you couldn't be in his life!  Our child is a boy."  I said not looking at him.  "I found out before taking the long drive here.   I know that letter isn't really proof either so if you want more then that's fine but you'll have to pay since I don't have the means of money right now."  God I sounded pathetic I just told him I didn't have money yet Im keeping his baby.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:50 am

"You're broke? How do you plan on raising the baby.." she didn't peg me as the type to be after money, but then again some women were like that. "Come inside. I'd rather talk in there with a shirt on."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:55 am

As we got inside it was better than the heat.  I stated firmly.  "I'm not broke I have money just not as much as most.  I don't have any family except my dad who is in prison for stealing my SSN and using it for his needs and screwing me over.  Look I not asking for anything more than you just let me have the little family I can have with him.  I'm not asking for marriage money or anything!  I want that none.  I Just know right from wrong and you deserved to know.  If you want to be a part of his life I have no probably moving close so you can its not like I have much everything is in my car."  Shit why can't I keep my mouth shut.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:05 pm

I thought she was kidding, until i realised she wasn't. "well it seems to me that you're in need of my help whether you like it or not, i am this childs father and as unprepared i am for it, i will help you out. There's plenty spare rooms here, set a room for yourself and the baby until you're on your feet." i sat down, rubbing the back of my neck "i have two little brothers and moving just isn't an option for me. One's 13 and the other 11, they need me after ma and pa died, i just we're all we've got. I don't have time or patience in courting a woman so we're set on that part."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:10 pm

"Your serious?"  I was shocked that this handsome ruff man was not only the father of my child but nice.  "I don't need pity or help I just need a job.  As I get that I'll be fine."  I was getting really hot still and needed to sit.  My hand flew to my belly as he was upset at me not eating and started to kick like crazy.  "I need to sit."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:17 pm

"Sit and I'll make you something to eat." i walked over and helped her to a chair. In the kitchen, i took the sandwich from the fridge that was my lunch and brought it in to her with a large iced tea. "and i'm not giving you pity, it's my child in there too. He will be taken care of, and uh there's nothing really going in the way of jobs around her, would you be willing to help our in the kitchen? i think my brothers are sick of steak and potato's most nights."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:03 pm

"So I stay here and as long as I cook for you three I don't need to pay rent?  At least till he is born then I can find a job and get a place?"  I say my head spinning as I was so hungry I ate fast and probably looked like a weird person eating but I didn't care I'm pregnant!  "I love to cook,  I can clean too I just can't use some products because of the baby."  I gave a smal smile.  "I'm sorry if your mad or upset but I disnt find out till two weeks ago."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:06 pm

"I'm going to sue thats what I'm going to do. Not you, but i will be getting legal advice." I noticed her plate empty already "would you like another?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:19 pm

My stomach was in knots now.  I hated that he was going to go for legal advice the jones told me he would and he would get full custody.  "Your going to take him away from me?"  I said as the tears ran down my cheeks.  "They will advise you to so so they will say I'm unfit.  I dont-". Oh God sandwhich coming back up.  "Bathroom!"  I almost fell and hand flies over my mouth.  He pointed to a door and I ran as fast as I could.  I closed the door and threw up the sandwhich I just ate.  Oh god oh god why do I need to put everyone first.  I put the babies needs and his fathers before even knowing him.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:27 pm

She had it all wrong. I waited outside the bathroom door and knocked "I'm sorry to have upset you, I'm not going to take the baby from you, a child needs his mother no matter what, I just meant the hospital where I was storing my" i chuckled "well you know, Im going to get legal advice on them."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:34 pm

I sat there on the floor listening.  Why is he being so nice to me.  I rinsed my mouth and opened the door.  Damn he is huge.  "Why are you being so nice to me?  I pretty much come here and tell you this and now your life changes you should hate me too!"  I sigh.  "Your lawyer will tell you to make sure he is yours too.  I kind if asked a bunch of questions to the jones family lawyer and he said I would loose any battle i went up against because of my finacial problems.  But I'm a good person and our baby I love so much already if I loose him I have nothing so please don't take him even if your lawyer says too!  I swear I won't ask for anything."  I say crying my damn hormones.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:38 pm

"I'm not taking anything away darlin, you'll stay here and we'll head into town after I finish up on the farm and get you some essentials. I'm only calm because life's too short to worry about things that dint really matter and i believe you, so you and this, our baby matters. Although I would have preferred making a baby the old fashioned way." I said with a smirk.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:57 pm

My cheeks flamed up.  "Umm I-ah I never have so I would know about that."  I said shyly and my cheeks and neck feel like they are on fire I just admitted to a stranger who is the father of my baby that I'm a virgin. "Mr jones kept asking me to make one the right way, but to me that wasn't right because I wasntarried to him and his wife even said it was fine but I couldn't and wouldn't.  That's not me."  I wouldn't look at him just at the ground.  He makes me feel like I can say anything to him God he practically knows my life story already.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:32 am

I just blinked. She was a? This day was becoming crazier by the minutes. "Wait, so you're pregnant but a virgin? Just like the real virgin mary aren't you." i chuckled and rubbed her shoulders gently with a squeeze. "i think you did make the right decision by not bedding that man, he's a wife and as far as I know that should be kept between those two."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next