Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Born for each other  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Born for each other  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Born for each other  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Born for each other  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Born for each other  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Born for each other  EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Born for each other  EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Born for each other  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Born for each other  EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Born for each other

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Born for each other  Empty Born for each other

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:07 am

Back when Noella was 3 years old she was in her mothers friends wedding where she and (boy) walked down the aile as flower girl and ring bearer.  After that day her family moved to the United states.  It's been 23 years now and noellas mom passed away and she decides to move back to Australia.  She decides to look up her moms old friend. Will she find her and her son (him) again?  If she does what will happen?

Girl: Noella Parker
Bio: pediactirc nurse, energetic, lives to have fun, a little stand offish with guys due to her mothers past relationships.
Looks: will send soon!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Born for each other  Empty Re: Born for each other

Post by melbender Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:13 am

Boy: Tom Mason
Bio: Lawyer, works hard and enjoys the night out with the boys.
Looks: Tall, dark hair, 8 pack. Hot
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:21 am

((Maybe Tom should have a kid or niece or nephew???  Seeing she is a pediatric nurse??))

I got off the plane and was so tired but needed to get to my place it was Monday Morning here is Melbourne and traffic was a bitch it was raining and I needed coffee.  I had the cab take me to the nearest coffee shop near the little apartment I had found and rented.  As I was waiting for my coffee I looked around not knowing a damn person was very scary but I'm sure i will make friends soon.  I had to work tonight at the hospital.  I was so excited!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:27 am

(Yes great idea!)

"What do you mean accident?" i asked down the phone. My aunt rambled on and i sighed "alright I'll come pick her up and take her myself." i hung up and went to pick up Ben from my aunts. He'd sure as hell broken his arm and it'd need plaster. So off to the hospital i went. Hoping my son just had a clean break.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:16 pm

I just started my shift and the girl that was working with my soon to. be patients came running out of one room fanning herself talking to another nurse  "Oh you wanna see some fine ass go in that room and get an extra blanket or something damn he is good looking."  She said as I giggled.   I needed to introduce myself anyways so I had to go in. As I told the nurse she said "oh goody I get to go back in!"  I smiled and we walked in laughing a little.  I walked to the bored and changed the it to my first name instead of Tara. I turned and hold damn she was right.  She was explaining she was leaving and I was taking over.  When she walked out after telling me that they just got here so I would need to start the full work up I smiled and said thank you as she left.  "As she said I'm Noella and I'll be helping out.". I lied to the little boy.  "So who is this little guy and why is such a handsome little guy here tonight?"  I asked. As I started my exam.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:24 pm

"this is Ben and he tried to ride his skateboard down the stairs." I chucked shaking my head "three year old never listen." Ben Looked up and frowned "ouch daddy. Hurts." I bent and kissed his forehead "i know but the nurse will help you soon enough big guy." I looked at her again and I won't lie she was pretty gorgeous. He name felt familiar but i didn't know who she was.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:32 pm

I smiled.  "Well Ben I'm going to get you a Popsicle while we wait for the doctor to come in."  I looked over at his father.  "I'm sure he will want a x-Ray and I'll check to see where he is right now because I believe it's broken and he must be hurting."  I looked back at Ben and sat next to him.  "What flavor would you like handsome?"  Ben smiled and blushed a little.  "Op orange!"  He said and I giggled.  "Okay that's my favorite!"  I bent down and whispered but loud enough so anyone in the room could hear.  "So I hope I didn't eat them all already tonight!"  I winked at Ben and got up to get him a Popsicle.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:42 pm

She was amazing with him. He soon forgot about his hand as he sucked on the popsicle. "you think he'll be able to head home afterwards?" i asked standing up and walking to stretch my legs. It was then I realised how tint she was, oh what shed feel like. Dammit. This was not the time to think that.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:47 pm

I turned and looked up at him God he was tall!  To my 5 ft nothing frame he had to be at least 6' something.  "He should but that will be up to the doctor who should be in shortly.  I don't really know this doctor as I just flew in today and started here but I can find out if you'd like."  I said looking over at Ben.  I knew if he were my kid I would want to know.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:54 pm

"yes. I dont want some half assed doctor screwing up my sons arm." I'd definitely sue and take his licence from him. "you said you flew in, where are you from originally? "
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:03 pm

I laughed.  "I was born her originally but my mum moved us to the U.S. when I was 3."  I looked out of the room.  "I'll be back I'll ask about the doctor."  As I walked away I found a nurse and asked her thesis questions and she said he was good.  So I went back and told bens farher.  There was no mention of bens mother which I found odd. After a while I took Ben to get his x-Ray and it wasn't a clean break and needed a surgery so he was staying here for recover all night and possibly tomorrow.  It was almost time for my shift to end and poor Ben was still waiting on his surgery they scheduled it for the morning right around the time i was to leave.  I walked in to check on him before leaving.  "Hey handsome!"  I said and Ben got excited.  "I'm about to take off, just wanted to make sure you were okay!"  I smiled over at his father.  "Can yous stay?"  Ben asked.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:21 am

"Ben, she has to go home and sleep." I smiled at him. He'd really taken a liking to her. "you'll possibly see her later anyway if she comes back to work. You can show her your arm when it's covered up?" i suggested and he sighed "ok daddy." I looked back to her and smiled "thanks for all your help and keeping his mind off the break. I appreciate it."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:35 am

I smiled as the new nurse came in.  "Oh who do we have here?"  She asked she was a older nurse who seemed to love kids.  I filled her in on Ben and added.  "Oh when he is out of surgery make sure he gets extra orange popsciles!  They are his favorite!"  I hugged Ben carefully and walked out to end my shift.  I was so tired between flying and working I needed sleep.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:39 am

I worried like crazy during his surgery and couldn't have been anymore relieved when he came out sporting a blue cask. Aunt Sarah popped by to visit and stayed a little while until she had to go and feed the chickens. I wondered about the other nurse and when she be coming Bsck. Why Was i thinking about her fit? I found it slightly strange
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:52 am

I smiled walking into my shit coffee in hand.  I got caught up with my patients from the nurse who was leaving.  It was slightly busy tonight I barely had anytime to rest.  Finally when I did I went up to the next floor to see if Ben was still here.  Once I located him I got two Orange popsicles and knocked on the door.  No one answered so I walked in.  I saw Ben watching a cartoon and smiled nobody else was in there so I walked over and said "hey handsome!  Looke what I got!"  I held the Popsicles and a marker!  "You see when people get hurt and have to wear those others sign it or draw something...so I was wondering can i draw something in your cast buddy?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:08 am

"After daddy! he gone to get a pen to draw me a dinosaur." Ben giggled.

I walked in and smiled "hey buddy, got a black one so it won't fade off-" i paused seeing her in here. "everything ok?" i wasn't sure if i had missed something or not. I'd only gone to the reception desk.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:13 am

I smiled.  "Oh no I just got a break and came for a visit."  Oh shit I didn't think.  "I-uh-i hope you don't mind."  I looked at Ben.  "I was going to draw on his cast but he said you had to first."  I smiled.  "So I'll come back i only have about 5 more minutes and I need to grab some coffee."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:58 am

I smiled. "Of course that was ok, and yeah you can tell him what a cool dinosaur i drew." i winked. "but you don't have to leave, i'm not bothered about you being in here."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:07 am

I smiled damn he was hot specially with that wink.  "Oh no well I need my coffee I have a extra shift after this one so I need to stay awake. But I'll come by and check out this famous dinosaur and do my artwork later.  It looks like he is here for a another night."  I said and gave Ben a high five with his good arm.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:10 am

i watched her walk out and my eyes lingered down to her pert ass. damn. clearing my throat. I looked at Ben and started to draw this dinosaur. Afterwards, he was beaming and pretty excited over it. Nurse Noella walked back and he held his arm up "i think he's impressed, although i coukld have drawn anything and he'd love it." i said to her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:28 am

I walked over "wow impressive."  I said and it was.  "Casts aren't the easiest to draw on."  I sat down and pulled out my marker.  I started to draw a Popsicle and write the word orange in the middle.  "There our little secret!"  I whispered to Ben and he giggled.  I got up and fluffed his pillow when I heard a woman's voice.  "Bennie I'm here!"  And then she saw me and smiled.  "Oh I'm sorry I should go."  Im sure bens mother wouldn't want me to be here.  "No stay peeees!"  Ben said grabbing my arm.  I looked at the woman and then at bens farher.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:34 am

"He fell yesterday. I thought you would have gotten here sooner." i was pissed that she arrived a day later. Sam just brushed it off as she always done and shot a look to Noella. "You can leave, i need to speak with my son and husband." i scoffed. She damn well knew we were no longer married but always had to be a cock block. I smiled at Noella sadly. "Thankyou for all your help, i owe you a few popsicles and coffee."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:59 am

I looked at him shocked he said that in front of his wife. "Oh no seriously it's no problem it's my job."  I said feeling so stupid and these looks she was giving me.  I gave. As mall smile and left.  Later that day I was in the cafeteria eating dinner and so tired.  I wanted to go home but at least I have the next three days off.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:01 am

Sam was spending some time with Ben so i headed to get a coffee seeing as though my ex brought one in for herself and told me to get my own. No wonder i fucking hated her. i spotted Bens nurse on my way out and pulled out a chair at her table "mind if i sit for a few?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:00 am

I jumped.  "God you scared me!"  My hand flew over my chest.  "But sure you can sit there."  I said but then mentally regretted it when I thought of his wife.  I was getting ready to ask when I heard "Tom!"  And saw him wave.  So that's his name.  I turned and saw a older lady who looked familiar with another woman who looked a little older than Tom.  Then I heard.  "Noella?" I looked at the older lady confused.  "Umm yes ma'am?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next