Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I)

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) - Page 2 Empty Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:20 am

First topic message reminder :

What happens when a girl who is all about her grades in college takes a walk after a late night at the library and stumbles in the middle of a underground illegal street race almost getting hit by one of the racers.

Zoe finds herself hitting the books hard.  She has never done anything bad her entire life.  Whereas Hunter is totally badass piercings in unmentionable places and tattoos is known to break the rules and not care.

Name: Zoe Mandell
Job:  college student.  Born in money. But doesn't flaunt it.
Looks: Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) - Page 2 Thjd5910

Last edited by Ashwag24 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I)

Post by melbender Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:13 am

I unlocked my car "spill anything and watch out," I teased. Fuck this chick came from tons of money, it's a wonder she didn't have a driver or something. I got in and started up the car, revving the engine a little. "Feel like going straight home or taking a drive through the city?" I asked giving her a smirk as I but my snakebite peircings.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:33 am

i looked at him. "I don't care as long as I get home safe." I said and looked out the passenger window. I have to admit to myself that he is kind of cute. Just as we were about to go some girl came running out to the car
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:37 am

"Fuck," I muttered under my breath as Amy came to the car and pulled open the back "can you give me a lift please Hunter?" She purred. I smirked "get in the back," I was going to drop her home first which I wasn't far away. I looked at Zoe and winked.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:50 am

why the hell is he winking at me I thought as that annoying girl started to talk. "Ohan I'm so sorry to hear about what your dad did. That sucks!" She said with a smile and I had snapped my head towards her. "First don't say your sorry because you don't give a fuck second don't talk about it like you know what happened. Third fuck you!" I said back with a fake smile and turned to look out the passenger window.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:56 am

I was about to make a remark but thought not, this girl was angry as hell. I pulled up outside Amy's place "there you go," I said and kept my eyes forward. "Stop by later, you won so you need your prize," she said and got out of the car. I sighed and started the car back up, "hold on darlin," I smirked and hit the gas hard.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:03 am

with how fast he was going it felt great. I needed it. I looked over at him. "I
Don't call me darlin!" I said as he took a fast turn and I accidentally grabbed his arm. I let go as I realized what I did. Shit I thought we were going to slam into that wall.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:09 am

I laughed "don't worry, I won't crash this baby," I said referring to my car "so what do I call you then?" I asked her as I shifted into a lower gear and came to a stop light.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:11 am

it was my turn to laugh. "Like I'm going to tell you! I'm sure you think your going to get
Some from me but your not so stop the little act. I'm she that dumb blonde is more than willing". I said keeping a straight face.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:24 am

I just looked over at her, "seriously what the fuck is your problem? I offered you a lift home for getting you wet, which i'm sure if I wanted to soak those panties then I would do and you'd be more than willing, but you've done nothing but being a fucking bitch to me. I had no idea askin a chicks name was code for spread those legs and let me slam my cock in you all night." I hit the gas, this girl was getting under my skin.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:35 am

i laughed more. "It's your type that's the kind of guy you are." I then thought I haven't laughed since my parents butane I misjudged him. "Of course that's not what you planned who would I'm just a fucked up nobody that no one cares about so there is no use in telling my name. Please just stop the car I can walk from here."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:39 am

"I'm not stopping the car, I don't know you and frankly I don't care what people say about you. Gossip isn't my thing. To me you're just the girl that almost got hit by a car doing around 180 in a 60," I shrugged "Don't tell me your name if you don't want." I said and parked the car, "you're home." I said not taking my eyes off the road.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:13 am

"thanks". I muttered and got out just as my ex pulled up "shit!" I yelled and noticed the guy look at me. "What the fuck who is he!" My ex yelled. Then walked up and slammed me against the guys car.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:23 am

I was annoyed until this guy shoved her into my car. Now I was pissed. I got out and walked around, noticing he was a guy I raced a few weeks ago, "You should get your hands off her and fuck off before I slam your face into the ground," I warned pushing him off the girl.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:31 am

i looked at him and then at Jordan. "Mind you own business this is between my girlfriend and I." I shook my head. "Ex girlfriend now leave me-". He back handed me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:41 am

This dick was going to get it, I swung my fist back and clocked him in the jaw, "I warned you, now fuck off!" I growled, I looked back at chick with no name and narrowed my eyes, "get in my car." I said not wanting to mess around.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:43 am

i looked at him was he serious. I could run up to my apartment but he looked serious so with shaky hands I got into his car.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:48 am

I gave this guy another punch, "touch her again and I'll break your legs," I growled, I heard sirens "shit," I raced around and got in, "Hold on, we're going for a ride." I said and sped off.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:55 am

i didn't look at him I just held my check that was sure to be bruised in the morning. I felt bad that he had to witness that. I didn't know what to say but I knew I wouldn't cry.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:57 am

I pulled into the carport and closed the garage. "You can stay here the night, i'll take you home in the morning," I said and got out, I grabbed the envelope from the glovebox and then I started heading inside.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:14 am

i sat there not moving. This was all Weird to me. I mean I don't know this guy and he brought me to his place. I hesitated before getting out and walking the way he went. I didn't know where to go or what to so I just stood there like a idiot.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:18 am

I flicked the light on in the spare room and made my way back out, seeing her standing near the kitchen, "Spare room is yours, and I know if you stayed at your place that dick would only hassle you, he won't come here," I said and walked towards her, finally getting a better look at her in the light. Her eyes were something else, so bright and beautiful. I shook that thought out as I reached and touched her cheek softly then dropped my hand, "should put something on that, it'll bruise."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:25 am

i didn't move as he touched me. I just looked at him. He had tattoos every where he smelled of smoke and was really gorgeous. I shook the thought away and said a small. "Thanks." Then walked to the room he said I could sleep in. I put my bag down and say on the bed. I looked around and then laid down.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:28 am

I grabbed an ice pack, "here," I said reaching her door. "Uh so just call me Hunter," I walked over and tried not to eye fuck her body. She was hot I'll admit that, I sat the ice down. "I'll be in my lounge if you need anything."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:38 am

i gave a small smile. "Thanks but I'll be fine." I picked up the ice and pressed it to my cheek. "Fuck!" I hissed. He hit me good.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:40 am

I chuckled, "yeah you're going to have a shiner," I said and gave her a soft smile. I headed out of her room and grabbed a can of scotch and sat down with the tv on low.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next