Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I)

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) Empty Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:20 am

What happens when a girl who is all about her grades in college takes a walk after a late night at the library and stumbles in the middle of a underground illegal street race almost getting hit by one of the racers.

Zoe finds herself hitting the books hard.  She has never done anything bad her entire life.  Whereas Hunter is totally badass piercings in unmentionable places and tattoos is known to break the rules and not care.

Name: Zoe Mandell
Job:  college student.  Born in money. But doesn't flaunt it.
Looks: Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) Thjd5910

Last edited by Ashwag24 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) Empty Re: Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I)

Post by melbender Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:16 am

Name: Hunter Cole
Job: Works as a mechanic. Does up cars and races them for extra cash. Loves partying, sex and fast cars. Puts up with no bullshit.
Looks: [img]Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) Tumblr11[/img]
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I) Empty Re: Grade A and Illegal Racing (melbenda and I)

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:23 am

((Great choice!))

I had just finished things up in the library when I decided to take the long way to my lonely apartment. I walked out to the night not realizing I spent that long there. But what can I say I needed to focus becoming a doctor wasn't easy but it's something I wanted more than anything. I thought the streets were unusual dead for this time of night but shrugged it off.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:32 am

I threw the empty bottle to the side of the road, "you expect me to race this guy? what a piece of piss to win." I smirked grabbing the keys and head over to my black on black beamer.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:42 am

i walked into some girls who were rushing by. I heard them talking. "If I miss hunter then I will be pissed! He is suppose to be racing!" The blonde said. I shook my head and said "no excuse me I wasn't walking there." Then continued. A little further and I would cross the street I thought to myself. As I reached the spot I looked both ways and didn't see anything I forgot to check the ally and started to walk across the street when someone yeld "watch out!" I looked up as two cars zoomed passed me on both sides. I looked where they turned and against better judgement I followed hearing lots of people cheering.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:48 am

"What the fuck!" I shouted to myself, who the hell stands on the road in the middle of a race. I focused back on this cock beside me and hit the gas harder, slamming the handbreak on and drifting around the corner. I came back and took the lead as I flew past the finish line.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:48 am

i watched as everyone jumped and scream then saw a guy storming towards me. "Oh crap". I said.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:51 am

I spotted Lucas storming over to the girl, he's probably pissed he lost and going to take it out on the chick who slowed him down. I ran over and nudged him, "I got this man, go back and get your cash ready for another go," I smirked then walked to the girl, "What the hell princess, isn't it a bit past your bedtime to be almost getting run over in the middle of a race?" I said towering over her as I came to a stop.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:06 am

i looked at him I wasn't going to show that I was scared. "Look I had no clue you were running a illegal race so piss off." I said and turned to walk back home. Past time what a joke.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:10 am

I smirked and chuckled. "Oh little princess did that offend you?" I said running to catch up to her, "by the way darlin' I'm not the one who run's it, I'm just the driver."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:21 am

i smiled and looked at him. "Think what you want about me I don't care everyone does. So why do t you go back to the whores over there starring at you and leave me alone. I'm not interested oh and don't call me princess." I smirked now and walked away.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:25 am

"See you around princess," I called out and headed back to the others. I seen Amy and groaned, she couldn't take a hint but I guess she did suck my cock alright. I got back to the guys and took the envelope of cash. Ten grand, not bad for a two minute race. I shoved it in my back pocket and lit up a smoke, "alright boys, call it a night. Let's get out of here before cops come."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:20 am

i continued walking not realizing that I was far from my apartment. I noticed a lot of cars start to pass. They all looked like they were at te race. I continued and was about to cross the street when a black Beamer almost side swapped me. "What the hell". I yelled raising my arms as the car stopped.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:52 am

I rolled down the window and smirked, looking at her in the side mirror, "thought you would have leant your lesson about walking on the road?" I said turning down the music.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:56 am

"are you trying to kill me?" I yelled. This guy was on my last nerve. I walked past him and kept walking as he creeped by. "What the hell?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:59 am

"Why are you so angry for? geeze it's not my fault you cant watch where you're walking, how about I give you a lift?" I held in the laugh, she was kinda cute.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:03 am

i looked at him. "No thanks! And I have my reasons that you'll never know." I started to walk faster.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:09 am

I frowned, what the hell was this chicks problem. "have it your way, may want to get that stick out of your ass also," I said and hit the gas, not realising there was a massive puddle which i hit as i flew by her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:44 am

i cursed and looked down. I was so pissed at this guy. I was soaked and coved in mud now. I saw break lights and glared he is probably sitting there laughing. I ignored and continued walking as he drove off. After about 10 minutes I still had another 15 till my apartment I noticed that assholes car at the cafe. I decided to walk in. As I did I got a bunch of looks.

"oh my god that's that girl that goes to college with my sister. Her sad shot her mom and then took
His own life about a month ago the whole campus was talking about it". Hunters friend said
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:45 am

I frowned. I kinda felt bad for her, I noticed she was all wet but didn't think it rained outside. I pushed Amy's hand off my soft cock and stood up, heading to the front line where she stood. "Do you always walk around late at night?" I asked.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:05 pm

i turned and looked at him. "No I was studying and I decided to take the long way home because I don't want to go home". Why the hell did I tell him that. "Oh and thanks for splashing that puddle of water and mud up at me!" I glared at him.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:08 pm

I frowned, "Me? when the hell did I do that?" I asked confused then it hit me, "ahh I'm sorry, let me buy you a coffee and give you a lift, with the way you're walking you'll be run over before you get back." I smirked at her, leaning against the counter and looking right at her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:16 pm

i sighed. "Thanks but it's fine. I'm not far and I can manage." I said as the lady came with my Togo coffee. "Thanks Holly!" I said and turned to walk out.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:21 pm

I took hold of her arm and pulled her to a stop, "Follow me, I'll drive you," I said a little sternly, "come on, it's too late to walk back."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:59 pm

i glared "fine but that's it!" I said following him to his car. "I live at the twin towers." I thought about lying but there was no use. My apartment building is one of the richest buildings downtown. As I said this I thought for he would give a a smartass remark.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next