Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
His Luna, Her Alpha - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
His Luna, Her Alpha - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
His Luna, Her Alpha - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
His Luna, Her Alpha - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
His Luna, Her Alpha - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
His Luna, Her Alpha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
His Luna, Her Alpha - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
His Luna, Her Alpha - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
His Luna, Her Alpha - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

His Luna, Her Alpha

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

His Luna, Her Alpha - Page 2 Empty His Luna, Her Alpha

Post by melbender Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

They met when they were children, but soon were kept apart. Their parents knew the truth, and never told them.

Decades later, Ryder is running his pack as the Alpha, and doesn't do much other than work. No time for women, or a social life. Arrogant and ruthless, he doesn't care to enjoy anything except his pack, and making sure everything is running smoothly. He doesnt care about material items, and loves a simple life of meat and veg for dinner.

Bright lights and caramel lattes in the city keep Mia happy. Her life is all working as an editor in a big time publishing house. Her life is busy, with never a time to sit and have a moments silence that she longs for. A hard week of work, and she's at her breaking point. Not saying a word to anybody as she packs up a suitcase, grabs her keys and drives off to a place unknown, letting fate decide where she should end up, or who she's about to meet.

Two people destined to be together, finally meet again.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

His Luna, Her Alpha - Page 2 Empty Re: His Luna, Her Alpha

Post by melbender Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:36 pm

“Ok if you think it’s the best choice to do that.” I agreed, and held up the medicine “a lot of sleep so they will be good, you won’t even notice me around.” I smiled and let a soft laugh out
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:57 pm

My heart melted at the sound of her laugh "what if i want to notice you there?" I said before I could stop myself.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:31 am

“I don’t think you’re girlfriend would be too fond of that.” I said turning away. His words went straight to my heart and I tried not to melt at them but I did. I couldn’t help react the way I was to him. Even just being around him without talking was making my heart race. “I promise I won’t get in your way, you won’t even notice me around..” I sighed, staring down at my arm. My parents will flip out once they hear about this.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:34 am

I started the car and drove toward the house "who said i had a girlfriend?" I followed her gaze and saw her cellphone "You can use my phone if you need to call someone?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:36 am

“Umm I just assumed the girl hugging you was, those eyes were the look of love and she’s got them bad for you.” I thought about calling my parents but I didn’t know what to say. “It’s ok, there’s nobody to call.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:38 am

"Oh..." I recalled hugging Elara back at the clinic "could have been my sister? Why did you jump to that conclusion?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:41 am

“Like I just said, and no siblings ever hug like they. I’ve never looked at my brothers that way.” I closed my eyes and rested my head back onto the seat “It doesn’t matter anyway.” I don’t know why I felt this pain of jealousy. I never got jealous about anything.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:51 am

"I couldn't tell because i do have two sisters, twins actually. But I son't see them much, maybe once a year. Only my brother lives here with me. He's actually the only one that can handle my moods" I said calmly not going into details. I parked the car in the driveway of an white 3 stories house surrounded with gardens. I didn't take her to the pack house since many wolves were there so i brought her to my personal house.
"I'll show you the guest room" I said opening the door and letting her in. I wasn't much into decorations, I actually hated thhose things, but leave it to Willow Black to change everything every time she came to visit. "Here it is, my room is just at the end of the hall if you need anything. Make yourself at home" I was going to leave when i heard her stomach grumble. It was faint but i could hear it. "Have you eaten anything?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:56 am

“Not really,” I said quietly. “I haven’t thought about food. I guess I’ve been distracted with everything that happened.” His house what not what I expected at all. “Your home is nice,” I said and found myself walking around the room and over to a big window seat that stared out into the gardens “do you ever sit here and read?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:00 am

"No. This was supposed to be my sisters room when they visit, but when they stopped coming i just turned it into a guest room. Thank you, my mother left her touch here and there" i smiled at the mention of my mom. "What would you like to eat? I can order us some food since my brother is already oit getting your medicine. I could also make you a sandwich if you prefer?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:04 am

“A sandwich?” I looked at him. “I haven’t eaten a sandwich in forever.” I half smiled “sure, I’ll have one of those.” I turned almost bumping into him “sorry.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:07 am

I held her by the shoulders and smiled "don't be" i looked at her and got lost into her blue orbs. I just felt a pull to her and knew i would freak her out if i kissed her. So i cleared my throat and took a step back "you get some rest, I'll get you a tray in minutes"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:12 am

“Thankyou.” I watched him leave and let out a soft sigh. What is wrong with me? Jesus, a man helps me and I am crushing big time on him. I walked over to the large bed, and undressed. My clothes were still in his car, and what I was wearing was filthy. I couldn’t lay in sheets that I’d get dirty. I took a shower in the ensuite and dried off, I found what appeared to be one of his shirts on the chair by the door and put it over my naked body and it felt so good to climb into that bed and let deep take me
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:16 am

I could hear her take a shower so i took my time preparing her tray. I pressed her fresh oranges and made her two sandwiches. I found a cake Elara had brought me this morning so i cut out a piece and added it to the tray.
I was about to go up when i heard River's truck pull in the driveway. I opened the door and walked out.

"Don't start making sarcastic jokes. Thank you for the meds" i took the paper bag from him "you make sure you deal with the wolves, Ben is in the hospital because of them"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:19 am

“I know, I had your girlfriend ask me a million questions about who the girl in your truck is.. don’t worry, I said as alpha your just doing your job.” He leant against the door frame “so you’ve found your mate, don’t worry I didn’t touch her.. good thing eh.” He nervously rubbed the back of his head. “Have you told her?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:22 am

"Can everyone stop calling Elara my girlfriend?" I was starting to get frustrated. "No. How can I Riv! She's fucking human! I don't know what joke the universe is playing on me right bow. How do you tell a human wolves are real? And she's mated with one?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:29 am

He raised a brow smirking “touchy about that I see.” Be then sighed “No idea, maybe talk to dad about it.. I’ve got no clue. Just mate with her and don’t tell her what you really are, or I guess deny her as your mate and stay alone forever.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:31 am

"I can't do either. I don't even know why I'm asking you for advice! Get lost River. I'll see you tomorrow, and please make sure you sleep at the pack house tonight and not in some slut's bed since I won't be there. Can you do this simple task?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:36 am

“Depends, is that an order?” He winked walking back to his truck. “Fine, I’ll be at the pack house. Don’t forget lunch tomorrow!”

My shoulder was hurting a lot more and I wasn’t sure if he had my meds yet or not. I climbed out of bed and slowly made my way to the door, the shirt of his came to my upper thigh covering what was needed to be hidden since I had no underwear. I walked out and down to the kitchen “could I have some water please?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:39 am

"I was just going to bring you..." i stopped when i turned and saw her wearing one of my shirts. She was making this so difficult on me. "Go back to bed I'll follow you with your tray" i didn't mean to order her around but the alpha in me always ordered people.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:41 am

“Oh” I said slightly embarrassed, he seemed annoyed. “ok.” I walked back to the room, and into the bed. “Did your brother bring the tablets by?” I asked trying not to stare at him
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:43 am

I sat on the edge of the bed and gave her the tray "yes everything is in here." I gave her the bag "do you believe in the supernatural?" I blurted out
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:44 am

I didn’t know why he was asking me. Did he know about my dad? I’ve never said anything to anybody about my family. “Umm I don’t know, I guess nobody really knows what’s out there, I mean if your asking to I believe in a universe of magic then of course i do.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:48 am

Her answer made me smile. Maybe it wouldn't be so hard to tell her after all. "And... do you believe in supernatural beings? Let's say werewolves maybe?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:51 am

I froze, my hand stilled as I took the tablet about to swallow “Why are you asking me these questions? I’m not one of them.. I don’t have furry ears or big teeth.” I swallowed the tablet and rolled my eyes “why is that what you are?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next