Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
More of a mother  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
More of a mother  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
More of a mother  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
More of a mother  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
More of a mother  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
More of a mother  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
More of a mother  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
More of a mother  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
More of a mother  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

More of a mother

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

More of a mother  - Page 2 Empty More of a mother

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Hard working Jude would do anything for his kids unlike his wife who never wanted the kids in the first place.  All she wants is his money and him to give her everything.  He once loved his wife till after their twins were born and she no longer wanted to take a chance of getting pregnant again.  Now after 2 years of her complaining he was stuck with a choice either stop working as much and downsize how she lives her life or let her hire a nanny for the kids. He didn’t like the idea of someone else raising his kids He hated it in fact.  That is till he actually met the beautiful kind woman who would now move in and look after his world.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

More of a mother  - Page 2 Empty Re: More of a mother

Post by melbender Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:54 am

“Oh great, I look forward to meeting her.” I smiled as I held my mums arm to guide her “this is my mother, Anna. I’ll just help her get settled in.” I said, as mum looked up with a smile “Thankyou so much for this, Jane is just wonderful with children. And don’t you worry about me, I won’t be in your way.” I looked at him, and said quietly “she’s blind, with early dementia. It really means the world you letting her come.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:49 am

I smiled. “The pleasure is all mine. If she needs anything, anything at all you let me know. Same with you.” I went back in my office listening to the kids with Jane till I felt the hair on my neck stand up. Lisa was home and I had a feeling all hell was going to break loose.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:41 pm

I was with the kids, when they looked up. I expected their mother to come over and hug them warmly. She walked by and then stopped, with a glare and hugged past.

List barged into the office and pushed his laptop shut “Who the hell have you hired to watch the children?! She looks barely capable and legal!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:56 pm

I looked up at her. “You picked her and her resume and credentials all checked out. You told me to hire who I thought was best and she seems to be just that.” I rolled my eyes. “Did you acknowledge my children today or just walk by?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:29 pm

“Your children?” She smirked “ok then. I’m going to take a bath, I’ve had a long day. Shopping was exhausting.” She sighed “and ask her to prepare dinner on Tuesday’s, I’ve given Jacob the nights off.” She called out as she walked from his office
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:42 am

I looked up as the door closed why would Jacobs need the nights off. He just had some. Shaking my head I finished up and went to check on the kids. Stopping by her mums room. “Mrs Holmes can I accompany you to the dinner table?” Once learning she was blind I wanted to make sure to help her find her way.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:53 am

“Oh that would be wonderful, Thankyou So much.” She reached for his arm patting and began to walk “such a kind gentleman. When my Jane told me about your offer I didn’t believe it. I’m so blown away by your kindness.” She said “your wife is a lucky woman to have such a caring husband and father.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:27 am

I smiled. “Well I need someone to watch the kids while I’m working so she is helping me as much as I am her. She has a impressive resume your daughter.” And an amazing body I shouldn’t be noticing.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:51 pm

I was about to go and find mum when I heard her talking, surprised to see Jude helping her into the dining room. “I was about to come and find you, the kids and I have been playing picnics.” I smiled “we love eaten cake but it’s a secret.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:59 pm

I smiled she was just so happy and completely opposite of my wife. “Well how about we get some real food. Lisa would like to meet you, she doesn’t know of your mother staying with us but it will be fine.” I knew she would be pissed but I’d just buy her a new bracelet or something
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:14 pm

“Oh ok.” Would she be mad about that? God I hoped not. I smiled, and bit my lip nervously. “Real food sounds amazing.” I agreed and followed to the dining room where I noticed his wife sitting with a glass of wine.

Lisa glances up and raises a brow “are we a charity now? I didn’t realise we’re just giving away our home for anyone to come in.”

“I’m sorry, she’s my mother. It’s nice to meet you.” I said, nervously.

Lisa glanced at her up and down, biting her tongue. “I’m sure it is sweetheart. Do your job well and we won’t have a problem. Make sure the brats are in bed by six every night. They’re up all night if they’re awake longer.” She sighed “oh good dinner is here.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:12 pm

I smiled “no need to apologize miss Holmes. She is more than welcome here.” I looked over at Lisa and raised my eyes brows. “Right Lisa darling?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:14 pm

“Sure.” She said lifting her wine to her lips. “I was thinking Cabo for our family holiday this year. Maybe a month at a private house. I could use a holiday.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:36 pm

I rolled my eyes. “Oh so this family holiday would include Mrs and miss Holmes because I know a holiday for you is not having the kids around to bother you!” I was up for a holiday but it would be nice to be on holiday with just the family plus I don’t think I could handle Jane in a bikini.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:51 am

“You’re right. Kid free.” She said “a month away in Cabo, Jane can watch the kids here and I can get some tanning and rest done.”

She was going to go on a holiday for a month without their kids? And he was too? “I can watch them, no worries.” I said, Jesus I’d never leave my kids ever to holiday for that long.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:23 am

I shook my head. “Jane I appreciate that but if we go on any holiday the kids go with me which means you and your mum would be going as well.” I turned to Lisa. “We will discuss this later.” I was really passed that she would even suggest this in front of Jane and her mother. I couldn’t believe it, it’s been a day! A day and she is already trying to push my children on someone else. “Now Jane why don’t you tell my wife more about you and you two can get to know one another. I’ll collect the kids.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:37 am

I spoke with Lisa but she wasn’t in the mood to chat back so I stopped, and cut up mums food on her plate and then handed her the cutlery. The kids came out and I smiled at them but didn’t say anything as Lisa mentioned liking a quiet dinner table. This just wasn’t what I grew up with.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:27 pm

Dinner was a mess.  I felt bad for Jane looked uncomfortable as all get out and I didn’t like that.  Lisa was just being rude for some reason.  I finally couldn’t take it.  “So miss Holmes have you settled into your room well?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:48 am

I was caught surprised by his voice, I glanced up nervously and half smiled “yes.. I have, it’s very nice Thankyou. How was work today?” I asked back not really thinking but judging from Lisa’s scowl, she wasn’t impressed
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:02 am

He smiled. “It was good I got a lot done.” I continued to eat but glancing at Jane and the kids every chance I could. “Speaking of work I need to get back to it. I’ll be done in time to bath the kids and put them to bed miss Holmes!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:07 am

“You don’t have to call me that” I said “Jane is fine.” I smiled, helping mum with a drink. Then helping the twins with their food and wiping their chins from the sauce everywhere “ahh yes, baths for you both.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:20 am

I got up and kissed both kids then kids kissed Lisa’s head and went to my office to work for another hour then went to find the kids to get them bathed and in bed. I saw Jane with them and it wanted my heart, I wish Lisa was like her more.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:25 am

“We’re getting to the bath slowly.” I laughed, as they were climbing over my back. “Come on, I’ll race you yo the bathroom. Winner gets a book read to them first.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:29 am

I laughed as they took off with her on their heels. Shaking my head I followed and once there I helped get them cleaned up and then once they were in bed she laid with them and started to read a story. I just stared in all. How could this woman not have a boyfriend or be married. Then it dawned on me she may have someone. Once she was finished I shut the kids rooms and walked with her to hers. “You knowni normally read them a story at night, you’re good with them your boyfriend is a lucky man.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:36 am

The laugh slipped out with a little snort “boyfriend? Oh no, I’m single. My last boyfriend broke it off a year ago as mums health declined badly, he didn’t like that I moved her into my flat but she’s all I have and has done so much for me. He broke it off and I’m relieved honestly. I don’t want to be with someone who’s not going to be understanding and supportive. So, single and will probably end up being the crazy cat lady.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum