Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Till death do us part, or not! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Till death do us part, or not! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Till death do us part, or not! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Till death do us part, or not! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Till death do us part, or not! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Till death do us part, or not! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Till death do us part, or not! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Till death do us part, or not! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Till death do us part, or not! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Till death do us part, or not!

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Till death do us part, or not! - Page 3 Empty Till death do us part, or not!

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Married couple wanting to have kids but they can’t. They tried for years and nothing going to the doctors both of them having issues to cause this. They loved each other but the arguments kept getting worse. It causes so many issues with the marriage and they decided to call it quiets they divorce and go their separate ways. Years later they find each other on a resort. Still in love but don’t know how it would work when they both wanted children so bad. They decided to have a few nights of fun and go back to their separate ways. She ends up pregnant but has no way of reaching him. Till a year later she goes back to the resort hoping he will be there again?? Will he and if so what happens!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Till death do us part, or not! - Page 3 Empty Re: Till death do us part, or not!

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:06 am

I held her back with a smile. I couldn’t wait to see Asher and hold him. I just hope he wasn’t scared of me. I watched her sleep before dozing off . I woke to a little noise and smiled slowly getting out of bed not to wake ally. I went and picked up Asher. “Hi there buddy!” He just stared at me. “I’m your daddy. I promise to take care you, and not only you but I’ll take care of your mummy too.” I kissed his little head. And he tried to find food from me. Laughing I pulled him back a little. “Sorry bud but your mummy can only give you want your looking for right now.” I sat down and leaned over a little to kiss her head. “Ally our little man is hungry.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Till death do us part, or not! - Page 3 Empty Re: Till death do us part, or not!

Post by melbender Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:09 am

I stirred, without thinking as I just pulled my breast free from my feeding camisole and felt him in my arm finding my breast. “Hmm someone is hungry.” I yawned, my eyes adjusting to the light and I realised how he got in the bed. “Sorry.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:17 am

I smiled staring. “Oh no please don’t be that was so freaking beautiful, I mean the whole thing your breast how you both knew.” I watched my son eat and it was a beautiful thing I wasn’t lying but damn her breast was so beautiful.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:19 am

“He’s a boob man that’s for sure and I’ve been crazy to feed on demand, and that’s probably a bad thing but it’s working for us both.” I smiled, still sleepy. “I won’t lie, it was nice having someone else get up to him this morning that’s for sure.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:45 am

“I’ll get u every day with him.” I said before thinking. I meant it but I didn’t want to scare her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:48 am

“What?” My eyes fully opened and I looked at him confused. “I’m sure if I hadn’t of fallen pregnant you wouldn’t want me.” He wanted the baby, not me.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:53 am

I looked at her and sat up. “That not true.” I whispered. “It hurt she thought that. “I’ll let you feed him I’m going to shower and get ready for today, when I come back over I’ll tend to him while you get ready.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:58 am

“Walk away, instead of talking about things you get your back up and just leave. What am I meant to think? I haven’t heard from you, and all of a sudden because I have a child you’re wanting everything. It makes me feel like you just want the babies and not me. You’re talking about adopting, which is amazing but what about us? How are you going to be there for your son? What if I’m not comfortable with another child around him that I don’t know?” This was not how i imagined this morning turning out. “I just feel like if I came here without our son, you’d still leave on your own like last time.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:02 am

I looked at her. “Same goes for you sweetheart. If you didn’t fall pregnant you wouldn’t be here would you! I came not knowing about Asher in hopes you were here! I called your parents who you say you live with but they always told me they didn’t know where you were!” I sighed. “I never once stopped loving you. Not once!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:04 am

“I would have come here. I left regretting walking away that weekend, and I would have come back with or without Asher.” I looked at him feeling useless as I couldn’t move still. “I never wanted the divorce, I agreed to it because I knew that’s what you wanted. You were so disappointed each month the tests were negative and I couldn’t take it anymore. I broke my own heart because I loved you so much that I wanted you happy.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:09 am

“I only went through with it because I thought that’s what you wanted. I didn’t want a divorce either I would have been happy with you. Just you.” It hurt she didn’t want Emily around Asher she was a good kid.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:16 am

“Well that’s just great.” I couldn’t believe we wasted time apart over something like this. I sighed and looked at Asher. “Go have your shower, he’s falling back asleep anyway.” I said quietly.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:41 am

I looked at her sitting back down. “How about I get my clothes seeing as he is going back to sleep and we um shower together and make up for lost times?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:43 am

“Really?” His words went straight to my core. “Hurry up then, and I’ll meet you in the shower.” I bit my lip, with a coy smile
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:48 am

I smiled and before leaving I grabbed her keycard. Going to my room and bringing my whole bag with me with everything else I’ll check out of that room later today and join Asher and ally I hope she don’t mind but I wanted to be with them all the time. Once I got back she was already in the shower I stripped and left the door open in case Asher woke . I saw her and groaned. “Damn I swear you get more beautiful every time I see you.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:50 am

“Hurry up and get your clothes of.” I laughed, splashing him with some water I had cupped in my hands. “How long are you here for anyway?” I asked pulling him in as he walked towards him. “God I’ve missed you.” And our mouths crashed together like nothing had changed
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:22 pm

I kissed her hard and with passion I wanted her to feel.  “God ally I missed you.”  I picked her up and kissed her again then traveled down her neck sucking and wanting her so bad, but I wanted more than this and I wanted her to know this.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:51 am

“Oh Clay.” My eyes closed as I leant into the wall, roaming my fingers through his hair. “I can’t even.. ive missed your mouth, hands.. the way you touch me..” my words trailed off to a moan as my legs tightened around him as he slid in with ease, it felt like we had come home as our bodies moved.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:11 am

I groaned and kissed her hard. “You amazes me more and more.” I smirked and thrusted inside her over and over. We were moaning like crazy. “Damn I didn’t mean for us to be doing this but I’m not complain darling. I really thought of just showering with you.” I winked and kissed her. “I’m so close baby.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:13 am

“Come with me.” I moved faster, gripping his neck as my breasts pressed against his chest, bouncing with each harder thrust “Oh my..” I moaned, shaking and quivering as I came, blinding my stars and pleasure as I haven’t felt like this since our last night together. His cock pulsing inside me, as I squeezed every last bit from him.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:54 am

I leaned my head on her. “Holy hell!” I moaned. “How long does he sleep for in the mornings? We have time to finish and go again and eat?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:58 am

I laughed, shaking my head as I hugged him together. I wasn’t worried about him coming inside me, I knew it wasn’t possible for me to fall pregnant. “We probably have time to shower and get dressed.” I smiled finding my feet back on the tiles. “Tonight, you should stay here though.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:04 am

I smirked. “Umm about that I kind of took it in my own hands and brought all my stuff over here I was going to ask if it’s okay I cancel my room?” I was worried what if she wanted her own space.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:09 am

“I was going to say you better be staying here, i don’t want to spend another night apart from you.” I smiled wrapping the towel around my body. “I mean it Clay, I think about the divorce everyday since we signed the papers and I know in my heart it was a huge mistake. I want to get married again, and live as family like we should.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:20 am

I smiled. “Did you just propose to me in a towel?” I smirked. “If so hell yes!” I grabbed her and kissed her. “I think it’s a good idea.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum