Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Till death do us part, or not! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Till death do us part, or not! EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Till death do us part, or not! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Till death do us part, or not! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Till death do us part, or not! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Till death do us part, or not! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Till death do us part, or not! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Till death do us part, or not! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Till death do us part, or not! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Till death do us part, or not!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Till death do us part, or not! Empty Till death do us part, or not!

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:17 am

Married couple wanting to have kids but they can’t. They tried for years and nothing going to the doctors both of them having issues to cause this. They loved each other but the arguments kept getting worse. It causes so many issues with the marriage and they decided to call it quiets they divorce and go their separate ways. Years later they find each other on a resort. Still in love but don’t know how it would work when they both wanted children so bad. They decided to have a few nights of fun and go back to their separate ways. She ends up pregnant but has no way of reaching him. Till a year later she goes back to the resort hoping he will be there again?? Will he and if so what happens!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Till death do us part, or not! Empty Re: Till death do us part, or not!

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:36 am

Name: Ally Taylor / maiden name: Wilson 
Bio: works as a paralegal, she’s always adored children and longs to be a mother. Instead, spends her time and focus on her dog and passion for baking when home. Had one true love, and fears she’ll end up alone and childless. 
Looks: sending
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:45 am

Name: Clay Taylor
Bio: Third grade teacher. Love kids but was told he couldn’t have any. His one true left him and he can’t seem to find someone to hold the candle to her so he stopped looking, hangs out with his dog and sometimes buddy. Loves to read and run.
Looks: I’ll send
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:00 am

No one ever said flying with a three month old would be easy. Breastfeeding and juggling cries, plus the death glares from people trying to sleep! It was a nightmare. But we got through it and soon the next hurdle was luggage and getting to the resort. Thankgod for baby carriers. My life saver. The nerves were growing, and I wasn’t sure what to expect but I had been planning on coming back. I didn’t know Clays number, let alone where he lived. It was as if he vanished, and who knows he may have moved on and remarried. The thought made me feel sick. I’d tried dating, but couldn’t bring myself to go for a second date and I always compared them to him. Arriving at the hotel, I gaze down at Asher who was fast asleep against my chest, and continued I check in.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:13 am

I thought about coming back for a while now just because this is where I last seen her and actually felt her against me . I missed her so much. I knew coming back here was a lost cause knowing she probably was back where ever she lived probably dating now. Or even remarried. I shivered at the thought. I wanted her t be happy I just wish she coupdnworh me I wish I could give her what we both desired. I got to the check in counter and gave the lady my name she gave me a look and then shook her head. “That’s weird I just had another person with that last name check in.” I peeked up thinking maybe just maybe ally was here. Just as I was about to ask she said. “Oh and she had the cutest baby with her.”
And my dreams died. “Oh well that’s nice but I doubt I know them.” I just wanted my room number and key so I could go and be delressed by myself.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:19 am

I was laying down on the bed with asher, he was growing so fast and looking more like his daddy as the days passed by. He was my miracle baby. Our miracle. A one in a million, and i couldn’t believe it when the doctor confirmed I was pregnant. I sat up, putting him in the crib they provoided and let him roll about with a rattle while I went out on the balcony and soaked in the fresh air, my eyes drifted down to the pool where we made love at sunset before ending back in his room. My legs grew weak at what we’d shares those 4 days. Asher let out a scream, and i walked back in praying no one was in the room beside me to hear this.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:43 am

I laid there actually loving the sound of the kid next to me. The baby sounded so innocent. I wondered it that was the lady who must of checked in before me. I sighed and got up to see if I could hear anything. But I couldn’t. Deciding to go down to the pool. I had good memories of ally and I there. I wanted to sit exactly were we did that first night. As I got there I smiled. I just wish I knew how to get ahold of her I tried looking her up but nothing.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:46 am

I was starting to feel silly for even coming here, what was I thinking? Just showing up here and hoping to run into him? It was as crazy as me keeping his last name. I couldn’t bring myself to change it back. I picked up Asher, and placed him back in the wrap carrier, thinking I may as well take a walk along the beach and enjoy the time here, the sun was starting to go down and it was beautiful, a soft breeze as my toes hit the sand and I walked, staring out at the ocean while telling my son all about his father and kissing his sleeping little head.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:58 am

I sighed and decided it was time to go back up into my room. I stopped and ordered dinner to be broughtt up and then went to wait for the elevator. I was looking around and wanted to hurry and get up so I didn’t have to see all these happy couples and families.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:02 am

I had dinner, sushi and some salad. I was in the elevator, yawning from lack of sleep. Leaning against the wall as it went up to my floor but of course stopped to let someone in, I kept my eyes shut waiting to hear the ding for me to get off.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:10 am

I stepped in the elevator not paying attention to the lady but my eyes went to the little boy sleeping I smiled and thought hey maybe this is my neighbor right now. I didn’t look at her but looked straight ahead. “He is adorable, I think I heard him earlier when I first got here.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:12 am

My eyes opened immediately. I knew that voice. I stared at him, my heart racing as I didn’t know what to do or say. “Thankyou, Clay. He looks just like his daddy.” I said softly.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:22 am

I jumped and turned. “Ally!” I stared at her. I didn’t know what to do or say I stared and then looked down feeling hurt. “He is a lucky man he is gorgeous.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:24 am

Ouch. That hurt like hell. “Yeah he is.” I said feeling like I wanted to cry when he looked away. It was clear he had moved on. The doors opened and I rushed to get out, fumbling past him. I mean, how could he not know. I shook my head, wiping the tears as I tried shoving the keycard in but it wouldn’t work.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:31 am

I stood there next to her. “Need help.” I smirked she was frazzled why I didn’t know. I took the card and slipped it in lettin ghee in. “Can I ask you something, why would you bring your um husband or boyfriend here? I thought this was a special place a place we shared together so why?” I wasn’t trying to sound mean but I needed to know. “I mean we made love right out there and then in the room next to this one my room again! I really hope your happy and you finally got. Baby I mean it when I say your husband or boyfriend is lucky, I’m jealous of him, he gave you what I couldn’t-“. I sighed. “I’m sorry ally I got to go.” I turned and took the stairs down I needed a drink once I got to the bar I told them I ordered food but would rather eat it down here.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:36 am

Could he not see that our son looked like him?! I slumped against the door, tears in my eyes. I feared I had just lost him again. He had walked away before I got the chance to even defend myself and tell him he had given me everything I wanted. It kept playing on my mind and I couldn’t just up and leave when Asher was sleeping. I wrote a notice, and slid it beneath the door hoping he would see it before he left. I had taped a photo of him when he was born, and the name -Asher Clay Taylor, and the date and time he was born. - I hoped he would see it before it was too late.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:11 am

After I ate and had a few drinks I went back to my room stopping at her door wanting to talk to her see her again but afraid he was in there or I would wake the baby. Waking into my room I stepped on a paper. I bent and picked it up and looked at it readin fit I stared for a second. Counting back and then looking again. Holy shit is it possible? I wanted to go over but if Asher, Asher clay taylor. Holy hell. I walked out in the balcony hoping she would come out.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:27 am

I couldn’t believe he thought I was with someone else, it still made me so hurt and angry. I couldn’t believe he was here and I felt stupid for thinking there may be something between us still. I walked out onto the balcony after my shower, in a pair of boxers and camisole with a glass of wine. My legs up up on the railing as I sat back and relaxed then glanced over and cursed myself “my husband will be out here soon if you  want to meet him.” I said with sarcasm
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:31 am

I looked at her confused. “So Asher clay!” I decided to ignore her comment. “Where did you get Asher or how did you decide on Asher?” I asked and then hoped over the railing not caring if she didn’t want me to. I held my beer and then sat down in the chair next to her. Waiting for her to say something or answer me. I glanced at her legs and gulped god she had legs for days.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:38 am

“Asher was the name we always said we would call our son, clearly you’ve forgotten that.” I said picking up my glass of wine “I tried to call you, you’ve gone MIA” I pointed out “even your family wouldn’t tell me where you were. They must really hate me.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:42 am

I sighed. “They don’t know actually. After we Yeah after that I took a job where no one would think, I didn’t want to be somewhere, where I wouldn’t turn and be reminded of us. I’ve fucking missed you.” I sighed. Laughing. “You always wanted it I just went along because I didn’t care what we named our babies.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:45 am

“Well you could have had a say but I had no way to contact you so, he ended up with the name Asher.” I half smiled. “I’ve missed you too, it’s been a hell of a year that’s for sure.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:48 am

I looked at her. “I like his name.” I said then sighed. “You know if I would have known I would have been there for you.” I hated that I missed it all. “How the hell did it happen we were told it couldn’t? We tried and tried.” I wasn’t upset with her I was confused but not with her. I loved her too much and I wish I could tell her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:52 am

“I don’t know how it happened, well clearly we do but it’s a miracle Clay, I thought I would be barren for life. We tried so hard, and done everything and nothing.” I sighed “maybe we tried too hard, we forgot to just have fun and not have sex just for pregnancy purposes.” I looked up at him, then rested my head on his shoulder. “Sex was a chore wasn’t it.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:58 am

I laughed a little. “It was after a while and I’m sorry for that.” I took a drink. “But last time we were here it was a lot of fun. God I jerked off to the sight of you a lot this past year. Hell I went to work one day with a smile and my coworkers thought i had a happy twin.” I put my hand over her on the chair. “I’ll be honest I came back here purposely in hopes to see you again.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum