Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Never love again - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Never love again - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Never love again - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Never love again - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Never love again - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Never love again - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Never love again - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Never love again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Never love again - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Never love again

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Never love again - Page 2 Empty Never love again

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:59 am

First topic message reminder :

My life was good, I was married to a good guy.  A military guy. He never talked to his family I never really asked why.  I do know he had a brother who was two years older than him.  We had been married three months before he got shipped off to war.  A week after I found out I was pregnant. On my 6 month check up as I was leaving I got a call from the military telling me there had been a ambush and my husband didn’t make it.  I cried all night holding my belly and telling my baby boy all about his dad.  The following week I went through all his things to locate a number or address to inform his family.  Once I found the address I sent off the letter.  

My son is now almost a year old and I still haven’t heard from his father’s family.  Maybe I didn’t have the right address.  Maybe they really didn’t care. But they were missing out not me!   I had a few things I needed for little Leighton jr’s party so I was shopping when I ran straight into what I thought was a break wall but was a guy who looked like Leighton.   

I looked at her and shook my head.  I wasn’t here to be nice I wanted my nephew and I was here to take him and raise him how my brother would have wanted according to his last letter I received he wasn’t happy with his so called church wife. When I found out she was pregnant with my nephew I had to find her.

Name: Lilian smith
Bio: smart single mother who works to support her and her son by being a simple waitress.  Has no one to help but her local church. Fun lovable girl who has big dreams.
Looks: I’ll send
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Never love again - Page 2 Empty Re: Never love again

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:57 am

“He was married and has two other kids to a woman.” I tossed her an empty water bottle “that’s all you’re going to be sick in.” I wasn’t stopping for her. “Hurts doesn’t it. Maybe you should have thought about that before you were a home wrecking bitch. All he begged me to do was take his son away from you and not let him be poisoned by you and your beliefs.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:04 am

I looked at him.  “He didn’t know I was pregnant I didn’t k even know, I didn’t know he was married!  Oh my god what have I done.”  I got sick and looked at him.  “I never oh my god.”  I was so sick to my stomach.  “Look please I won’t tel anyone what you did and I won’t ever cause any problems for her or her kids.  Just let me and Leighton go Please we won’t ever bother you, oh my god that’s why he never wanted me around you and your parents.  Oh my god Kate! Does she know?  She is going to be so hurt to.  We have to tel her, I believe her daughter is his!”  Oh my god.  I was devastated.  “Please just let us go.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:31 pm

“You can go. But your son isn’t. I’m sticking to my promise and keeping my brothers son for him and raising him right.” I didn’t care for her crying. “How does it feel knowing you destroyed a happy family? I’m glad you know Kate’s name, she certainly knows about you and isn’t happy.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:37 pm

I shook my head.  I was not letting him have my son.  “You can’t have him, he is mine and if he stays I stay!”  I said sternly.  “Kate, she lives in town and I’ve known her my whole life?  What are you talking about of course I know her! She isn’t his wife!” I sighed.  “And it doesn’t feel good to know what I have done knowing now!  But I don’t know if I can believe you!  Can I?
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:38 pm

“They’ve been married for years.” I glared at her. “Well looks like you’re staying then. Least the poor kid will get a decent feed. You should be ashamed of yourself.” I said to purposely hurt her. “Some mother you are.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:48 pm

“What are you talking about? I feed him very well I make sure he always has food!  I’m a good mother!”  I was now getting passed.  “If they had been married for years why didn’t she tell me?”  I asked “I’m sorry but I would have told any woman that he was married to me hell the whole town knew we were married!  Who told you this?  Kate or Leighton!”  I needed to understand but he wasn’t making any sense.  “Look you don’t know me and your passing a lot of judgment on me, I’m trying to understand who my husband was and what you say doesn’t make sense all the way. Unless there is another Kate?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:57 pm

I slammed the breaks and she jerked forward, the damn kid made a cry but went back to sleep. I spun around looking at her “listen to me bitch, your marriage was a sham. It never existed because he is still married to another woman. You were whatever it was but he regretted it and I’ll show you the letter showing you that he thought you were nothing but an easy piece of ass to fuck!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:03 pm

I looked at him it didn’t make since.  “But we didn’t-“ I began to cry.  “I was a virgin and we didn’t till our wedding night.”  I said quietly.  “Oh my god.” I cried.  I hated this man right now, he didn’t know me and thought the worst of me.  My husband was a scam artist.  And I was a fool.  “Please just let us go, if what your saying is true then he didn’t love me and he didn’t know about the baby he didn’t know I was pregnant I wasn’t able to tell him.  So how could he tell you about Leighton jr?  Oh my god my poor baby!”  I cried more.  “He wouldn’t have cared about my child! Please I’m begging you we won’t be a bother to you or anymore no body will know about us please!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:06 pm

“Kate fucking told him!!” I roared loudly at her. “His wife! Your friend! You fool!!” Jesus I turned around and started the car back up “how can you not see this.” I groaned
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:12 pm

I cried more and held my baby.  “I’m sorry.”  I said not knowing what else to say.  “Your right I’m a fool, I just don’t get why Kate didn’t tell me? I don’t get why he did this to her or to me.”  I sighed.  “I’m so sorry if I had known I would have never fell in love with him.”  I sighed and closed my crying eyes and just held my son. I would never give him up thought so this guy is crazy if he thought that I would.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:14 pm

“Maybe you should change your sons name then.” I half said to myself. I noticed a drive thru up ahead and pulled in “not a word!” I threatened and ordered myself food and then grabbed her a burger meal and the kid a happy meal. I handed them over and kept driving.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:23 pm

I sighed.  “Thank you.”  I ate in silence and helped Leighton eat. “I can’t change who Leighton is and I wouldn’t.  I mean he is here for reason, regardless of how big of a fool I am, I will not let my choices hurt my son! Regardless of what you think of me, I didn’t know he was married and I’m a good mother.  My baby boy is my everything.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:25 pm

“Blah blah yes I’ve heard you say this story twenty times now. I get it, you think you’re perfect and a victim.” I rolled my eyes “get some sleep. We’ve got thirteen more hours of driving.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:31 pm

I looked at him.  “I’m not perfect, I don’t think that and that just proves you don’t know me.” I shook my head and watche smy boy sleep.  I was a prisoner now and I didn’t even care as long as I was with my boy.  I wouldn’t be able to achieve my goals but that didn’t matter. I wouldn’t sleep I wanted to know where we were going because I would run if we got our chance.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:49 pm

I drove for a few more hours, ignoring her and the questions she asked. The kid woke again and I ignored her feeding him. As night grew, the rain was heavy. I pulled into a motel and got a room. “Don’t you dare try anything because if you do, I’ll make you watch as I slowly take the last breath from your son.” I promised taking my gun “and I never miss a shot. You choose, mother without a son, or son without a mother.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:29 pm

I nodded and held my son as he took us inside I noticed one bed but didn’t care.  “I’m not going to abanded my son!”  I growled getting fed up with his threat.  “And you wouldn’t hurt your own nephew.”  I sighed “I know this because I can see it in your eyes so step making threats on his life to scare me!  Threaten my life all you want but not his!”  I sat down holding him to me and kissing him telling him it’s okay and that I love him.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:28 am

I pulled the gun from my back pocket and pushed it into his back after taking the safety off. “I’ve killed children before so don’t think I won’t hesitate to do it. You have no idea what I am capable of and trust me, if you try to run I will fucking shoot you both. Less for me to worry about.” I snarled and aimed it to the middle of her forehead “don’t mess with me woman. You understand?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:44 am

I nodded shaking.  I couldn’t try to run I couldn’t do anything.  I don’t know this man and if it’s true what he said I can’t risk my sons life.  But I couldn’t keep my mouth shut either.  “If you don’t want to bother with us the. Why don’t you let us go?”  I did t understand.  “Go back to whatever it is you do, let me and my son live our lives in another country?”  I said I just didn’t understand him was he I’ll like they say Leighton was Does it run in the family.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:49 am

“Oh no, Leighton is going home to his family. You’re just tagging along until you do something that makes me shoot you.” I smirked “I don’t want you, my parents want to meet their grandson.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:56 am

I nodded.  “But I’m not going to do anything stupid, and all you had to do is ask I would have brought him to meet them.”  I cried.  Holding Leighton to my chest.  He has been a good sport through this.  “I’m use to no one wanting me so um I’ll just keep my mouth shut and be here for my son.”  I stepped back and cried as I sat down and laid there curled up with Leighton I wouldn’t let him go in fear this guy would just take him and go leaving me where ever this hellhole was.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:06 am

Good she was finally fearing me. I sat in the chair by the door and slumped back “sleep. We will leave when the suns up again.” I said staring at her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:13 am

I didn’t look at him I just rolled over and held onto my sleeping son in a death grip.  I tried to sleep but I was to afraid.  In the morning when I saw my sons eyes peer up at me I smiled.  “Happy birthday little man, mummy loves you!”  I kissed his little head as I whispered.  “NormAlly I would tell you just how much your daddy loves you, and I’m sure he does.”  I sighed.  “I thought he was such a good guy turns out mummy didn’t really know him, but he is still your dad so as far as I’m concerned we will keep a good memory for you.” I sighed and kissed him again.  “I’m so sorry I got us in such a mess.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:24 am

“You really think his dad is a good man? He fucked different women and cheated constantly. Your so called wedding day, he spent balls deep in another woman before he screwed you.” I shook my head “my brother was far from a good man.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:32 am

I gasped. “He might not have been but he is still leightons father and I don’t want Leighton to know how he was, maybe that’s wrong of me, but sometimes it’s better to believe someone was good rather than know the truth about them.”  I sighed and I really needed to pee but I didn’t want to leave Leighton.  I wiggles and turned to see him watching me.  “If you didn’t or don’t think he was a good man, then why do this?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:41 am

“He’s still my brother after all and all men have urges.” I winked. “Maybe I’ll use you for my own later on.” I noticed her squirm and stood up, walking to the bed and snatched up the kid “go to the bathroom. He will still be here when you come out.” I turned the tv on and out cartoons on for him to watch.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next