Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Never love again - Page 15 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 21:43 by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Never love again - Page 15 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 3:44 by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Never love again - Page 15 EmptyThu 2 Dec 2021 - 4:53 by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Never love again - Page 15 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:45 by Demona

» Hidden desires
Never love again - Page 15 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:44 by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Never love again - Page 15 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2021 - 18:03 by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Never love again - Page 15 EmptyMon 19 Oct 2020 - 5:53 by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Never love again - Page 15 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 21:21 by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Never love again - Page 15 EmptyTue 23 Jun 2020 - 19:56 by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Never love again

2 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Never love again - Page 15 Empty Never love again

Post by Ashwag24 Sun 28 Jan 2018 - 4:59

First topic message reminder :

My life was good, I was married to a good guy.  A military guy. He never talked to his family I never really asked why.  I do know he had a brother who was two years older than him.  We had been married three months before he got shipped off to war.  A week after I found out I was pregnant. On my 6 month check up as I was leaving I got a call from the military telling me there had been a ambush and my husband didn’t make it.  I cried all night holding my belly and telling my baby boy all about his dad.  The following week I went through all his things to locate a number or address to inform his family.  Once I found the address I sent off the letter.  

My son is now almost a year old and I still haven’t heard from his father’s family.  Maybe I didn’t have the right address.  Maybe they really didn’t care. But they were missing out not me!   I had a few things I needed for little Leighton jr’s party so I was shopping when I ran straight into what I thought was a break wall but was a guy who looked like Leighton.   

I looked at her and shook my head.  I wasn’t here to be nice I wanted my nephew and I was here to take him and raise him how my brother would have wanted according to his last letter I received he wasn’t happy with his so called church wife. When I found out she was pregnant with my nephew I had to find her.

Name: Lilian smith
Bio: smart single mother who works to support her and her son by being a simple waitress.  Has no one to help but her local church. Fun lovable girl who has big dreams.
Looks: I’ll send
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Never love again - Page 15 Empty Re: Never love again

Post by Ashwag24 Sun 25 Feb 2018 - 5:59

I couldn’t believe my hand was on him. I looked up into his eyes. “It won’t fit.” Was my all to sexy comment. God I was a idiot.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun 25 Feb 2018 - 6:00

I couldn’t help it. I burst out laughing and grinned “trust me, I could shove my fist up there and it would fit if I wanted it to.” I grinned “rest up, you need your strength if you’re going to do more stretches like that again.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun 25 Feb 2018 - 6:06

I blushed more “what’s that suppose to mean?” I looked at were my hand was still resting my god. I was getting wet. “I mean you saw me clearly you know I’m flexible.” Did I really just say that to him. God him laughed before Now he is going to lose it
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun 25 Feb 2018 - 8:37

I raised a brow “when your able to walk on both feet, come knock on my door and I’ll show you how to have a good time.” I bent down and cupped her face, kissing her longingly before pulling away “this isn’t a game to me. And don’t say I’m just the uncle, we both know I’m more than that” I said and walked away, adjusting myself
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun 25 Feb 2018 - 20:14

I sat there in shock. Holy heck he could kiss. I fingers running over my lips. He wanted me. He really wanted me. I laid my head back and closed my eyes. Could I do it, not being married could I go to him and have a intimate relationship? I squeezed my knees together my body wanting him but my brain was confused.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon 26 Feb 2018 - 4:07

I couldn’t focus on work. I’d jerked off more times than I’m proud to admit over these last few days. It was insane. She was asleep when I came down stairs and I pulled a blanket over her small body, then went to check on Leighton who was standing up in his cot eager to get out. I grabbed him, brought him inside and made some dinner. Not sure where he was going to sleep since it was dark and she was sleeping in here, I laid on the other couch opposite and had him on my chest holding him until he fell asleep and ended up falling alseep too
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon 26 Feb 2018 - 6:14

I woke up needing a aspirin and when I opened my eues and seen Brody holding Leighton while sleeping I gasped the sight was beautiful. I got up limping and seeing his phone not thinking I grabbed it and snapped a photo. I smiled and went to get the aspirin. When I came back I slid onto the couch with them just wanting to be close. I closed my eyes as my head landed on his chest with Leighton and I soon dozed off.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon 26 Feb 2018 - 6:20

I thought I felt Leighton shifting, and wrapped my arm around the body to my side. I slept better than ever that night until I woke and realised I had her in my arms, she fit so well. Leighton was still asleep but slowly waking and I couldn’t move because I was under them both “Your Mama is still sleeping, how about you give her a kiss and wake her.” I whispered and he leant over with a slobbery mouth open kiss to her
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon 26 Feb 2018 - 6:59

I groaned. “No leighton 5 more minutes mummy needs five more-“. I dozed back off and snuggled against the strong body and moaned. “Mmmm this is nice.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon 26 Feb 2018 - 7:00

“I’m glad you think so.” I said, my voice huskier and deeper of a morning. “But I need to get up and feed Leighton before he eats my arm.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon 26 Feb 2018 - 7:14

I jumped up and hit him in the chin. I looked at him and he wa sholdong his month with his now free hand. “Oh my god I’m so sorry.” I took his hand and moved it looking at it making sure he was okay. When I determined that I kissed his chin. “Sorry you startled me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon 26 Feb 2018 - 7:18

“You startled me too.” I faked hurt “I think I need a doctor, you’ve broken me.” I laughed sitting up slightly “glad you slept well, Leighton didn’t wake once which was good.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon 26 Feb 2018 - 7:24

I nodded “he normally does as you know this by now.” I moved to stand and it hurt bad my ankle was swollen and I tried to put up a front and walk to get some coffee made. As I almost got there I felt his arms wrap around me. “Sorry I’m trying but it hurts and when I woke earlier I noticed that is was swollen.” I poured.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 19:23

“You shouldn’t be walking.” I pointed out “you’ll only damage it worse and then you’ll never make it to my room.” I winked swatting her butt as I took the coffee and went to pick Leighton up for breakfast
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 20:36

I blushed. “If you want me in your bed so bad then put me there.” I said and bit my lip not believing I said that and I don’t think he was either as he almost tripped.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 4:05

I smirked “that’s too easy sweetheart, I want you to come to me. You need to make it clear that you’re walking to my room for the one thing your body needs and wants.” I said looking into her eyes “and then, there’s no turning back.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 4:14

I shivered. “Never what’s that mean?” Did he mean we would be together or that if I waked in there I was a whore. I sighed. “I’m not a whore! I don’t just sleep with people!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 4:22

I looked at her and felt the colour go from my face. “Never mind. Forget I said anything, clearly you think differently me than I do you so let’s just stop and pretend that talk never happened. I was hurt she would think I thought like that, Christ I’d been putting in a fucking effort to show her I cared and this is what she says. “I have work to do.” I didn’t wait, I walked off
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 4:36

I sighed feeling bad but I didn’t know what to think. I picked up Leighton and limped my way to the guest house not coming out. It’s been a few days I haven’t seen or heard from Brody. I had just put Leighton down for the night and my ankle was still a little sore. I grabbed my laptop feeling bad. I took that and the monitor out and sat down. I was doing a paper when I got a email from a JL. I didn’t know who or what it could be so I opened it.

lilian,
you getting comfortable there at Brody’s? I always knew if you two met it would be a good thing for you and him but being selfish I couldn’t let that happen! Don’t worry, you’ll both be getting a good surprise soon, till then if I was you I wouldn’t fall into his bed, you could end up pregnant as your not taking anything, that and it’s clear that Brody is crazy about you. Might want to be careful sweetheart.
JL

“What in the world!” I got up rushing not caring about my ankle I had the monitor and ran straight to Brody’s room I knocked no answer so I opened the door and gasped Brody just got out of the shower and didn’t have a towel on and his butt was wow.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed 28 Feb 2018 - 18:58

“Is the house on fire?” I asked turning around, not nothing to cover my half flaccid cock. The shower worked in my favour. “What’s wrong? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” I said more concerned by her heavy breathing.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed 7 Mar 2018 - 8:12

I was shaking so bad. I didn’t even care he was naked I went over and sat my laptop in front of him. “Someone sent me this just a few minutes ago. Brody-“. I was scared. “Oh god I have to get Leighton. Someone can get him.” I took off still not caring about my foot and left my laptop so he could read it. I got Laughton and went back to Brody’s room. “Brody I’m scared like really scared.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15