Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Escape ( Ash and Mel )

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 39 Empty Escape ( Ash and Mel )

Post by melbender Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tanner and Charlotte are back!!

With seven kids! The quads who are turning 18 (max, noah, sam, Finn ) . Their daughter who is 16 ( Lily ) and the twins who are 15 ( Tom, Andy ) . It's been a crazy ride and they stopped breeding after they lost a son to stillbirth.

Now, Charlotte runs the café with Lily working there after school to help out.

Tanner has his boxing gym that he runs and trains but never fights.

How do the two of them make it work? is it still as passionate as before?

and... what happens when old past troubles come knocking on their door.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Escape ( Ash and Mel )  - Page 39 Empty Re: Escape ( Ash and Mel )

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:30 am

I glanced at lily and smiled but I noticed she didn’t eat much. I don’t think anyone else noticed. It concerned me.

“So when are you moving closer for college Guns?” Max asked

“Well I was suppose to leave tomorrow but seeing as you guys are here I called my aunt letting her know that I wasn’t coming tomorrow. But I do have to be there in three weeks for school but I wanted to at least get there a week before 1st day to try and find my own apartment.”

I placed my hand over chars and listened to this boy talk. Not liking he was liking for his own place and kept looking at my daughter.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:56 am

I looked at Gunner and smiled “well you’re welcome for dinner anytime, I’m sure the boys and lily will enjoy having you closer.” I squeezed his thigh, trying to calm him. 

I took another small mouthful and nodded, “I can help decorate your apartment.” I joked softly, pushing my food around before taking a bite of steak.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:25 am

My leg started to bounce and I knew she was trying to calm me but watching him with her just wasn’t sitting well. “No! Lily, I’m sure he is capable of decorating his own place.”

Gunnar gave a small smile. “I’m sure I’ll be okay lily-pad.” I watched her push her food around more.

“Dad!” Max said. “Lily is fine with Gunnar he won’t hurt her.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:29 am

“Well if you need help I’m sure I can come around, I’ll be getting my full licence soon so I can visit.” I offered with a smile. 

Charlotte dug her fingers in “Tanner. Be nice.” I said under my breath. “Licence? You don’t have a car.” I pointed out to her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:40 am

“Right, so how would you be driving out there?” I said glancing at Charlotte. Then gripped her hand.

“Sir if you don’t want your daughter at my place once I get it alone I respect that. I know when I have a daughter I will feel the same way but I don’t plan to have children for a long while, plus I won’t be eploxering in anything like that till I’m married.” Gunnar said right to tanner as everyone stayed quite for a while
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:54 am

“What are you studying? I’m sure if lily wants to visit or vice Versa then we can organise something.” Charlotte said trying to ease the tension. 

“Dad stop it. Are you going to sit between us while we watch a movie as well?” I raised a brow
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:43 pm

Sighing. “Lily I’m just worried about you. I don’t want you to get hurt anymore.” I looked over at the kid. “I’m sure you have heard that I lost my memory in a car accident, so I don’t really know you. But maybe after a I do lily can visit you.” I still didn’t like it my poor girl is just mybaby and well I want to protect her.

“Thank you sir. But in all fairness I want the same for lily as far as protecting and I don’t ever want to be the cause of her hurt.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:49 pm

“I’m going to bed.” I stood abruptly from the table. “Stop talking about me like I’m some fragile infant who can’t do anything. You’re all acting weird and I hate it.” I looked at them “I was drugged and raped and I know it’s my fault but stop treating me like I’m incapable of making my own choices and decisions. I’m almost 18, and don’t need you both talking about protecting me because you’ve protected me my whole life dad, but guess what? You was the one who was going to leave us and fake his death.. you didn’t give a shit about us then so stop acting like you remember how you used to protect me.” I stormed off to my room in tears. 

I didn’t know what to say. The table was silent as I stood up “finish eating. I’ll go talk to her. Don’t take it personally, she’s going through a lot and this is to be expected”. 

James scoffed “how would mum even know? Lily just flipped out and mums defending her,”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:58 pm

I sighed looking at the boys. “Before your mother and I met her ex husband would beat her and rape her amongst other things.” I looked over my shoulder. “I’m starting to remember things and I remember seeing your mum for the first time she was covered in bruises. It wasn’t pretty.”

“Maybe I should go.” Gunnar said feeling terrible.

“No, you should go talk to her, because I need to talk to Char I know I’m in trouble now. I need to fix it.” Tanner looked at the boys. “Be good and clean up dinner please.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:06 pm

“He’s so nice to me.” I sobbed “how can he say he likes me when I’m disgusting.. I’m a mess, I hate myself and he’s talking about wanting me.” 

Char kissed her forehead as she held her “you have a boy who clearly loves you. Just look at it this way, you’re lucky to find someone who loves you at your worst, because they’ll love you at your best even more.” She smiled noting that Tanner was at the doorway but she didn’t look up “I found that, with your dad. He loved me when I was a mess, when I thought no one else would ever want me. But he did, and I pinch myself everyday because of the life he’s given me, he’s shown me a love I never knew was possible and we may have ups and downs but I know he would never hurt me.” 

“Was you hurt before daddy?” She asked with heavy sniff.

I nodded holding her tightly “by a man who made me want to die most days. Anway, wipe those tears away because yes you’re still grounded for a month, but I’ll allow Gunnar to watch a movie with you in here but he doesn’t get in the covers and your door stays open.” I said standing up and walking to the door.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:16 pm

As I watched and listened to char I felt bad . I have no clue what to do I need to talk to char and ask her for help with lily I don’t want to hurt her or make her feel the way I am . I glanced behind me and saw Gunnar with his head hung low. He really does care for her. I can see it now although they are young I can tell he will always care for her. Stepping aside so he knows he can go in. I didn’t say a word either did he we just nodded a understanding. Watching him walk in and char out I pulled her to me. “I’m so sorry.”

Walking in and seeing her tear stained cheeks hurt. I walked over sitting down close but not to close. “I didn’t mean to make you feel that way lily, I just want to be here for you, even if that’s as a friend okay. No pressure at all just let me be there for you, to talk or hold you when you need it.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:14 am

“why are you sorry?” I asked confused. “You haven’t done anything wrong. It’s not your fault, you don’t know how to act. Just be yourself.” I bit my lip fighting the tears as I walked into our room. “She’s angry and hurt, but she is stronger than she knows and she will get through this.” 

I looked at him on the bed and nodded “ok. I can’t primise much, but I can try. Just be patient with me, I need slow. Really slow.” I whispered, looking up at him. “Do you still want to watch a movie?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:20 am

I smiled. “She is a lot like you so of course she is stronger than we know.” I walked up to her and pulled her to me. “Baby how are you doing?”

I smiled. “Of course I do! What would you like to watch I’ll see if it’s on Netflix.” I got a little more comfortable and picked up the remote. “That’s if you want to watch a movie.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:24 am

“I don’t have time to be upset or whatever, the kids need me they need us.” I sat on the edge of the bed and laid on my side, yawning. “I’m just tired from the pregnancy mostly.” I rubbed a hand over my flat stomach and yawned again. “Life is hard, but I’ll probably slap you if you remember everything and why you was going to leave us.”

I snuggled down under the covers further and nodded “you choose, something funny tho.” I just laid there looking at him, smiling because he was so hot.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:35 am

I looked at her. “I’m remembering things but not that if I do remember I will let you know the reasons behind why I was a idiot.” I kissed her and smiled

“So how about Deadpool it’s funny but a little gruesome?” I turned and saw her staring at me. “What? Do I have something on my face?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:12 am

“Deadpool it is.” I smiled, blushing as I was caught out. “Umm nothing,” I glanced away biting my lip you’re just cute, that’s all.” 

I laughed “you better.” I stroked my fingers over his skin. “Come lay down for five before we go back downstairs. I just want to hold you.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:18 am

Laughing I smiled and played the movie. “I’m cute? Like a stuffed bear cute? Wow here I thought I was ugly!” I laughed and looked at her. “You’re beautiful lily, always have been inside and out.”

I laid down and held her as she held me. “What if I don’t want to go back down what if this is all I want to do tonight.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:25 am

"Just wait until you've got a newborn who doesn't sleep." I laughed, resting my head on his arm, as I curled against his side. "The boys will be waiting for dessert."

"Well I try." I laughed joking. "Wait, we should go make popcorn. Can't watch a movie without candy and popcorn." I remembered, sitting up
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:39 am

I sat up more. “Are you going to eat it or just push it around?” I asked referring to her dinner. “I’m not trying to be mean or anything just concerned you didn’t eat.” Shit I had a big mouth why did I have to open it she is going to get upset again. “Sorry I have a big mouth.”

Laughing. “I’m sure they can get a bowl of ice cream and clean up it els will kick their asses.” I said pulling her closer.

Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:43 am

'Mm" I inhaled closing my eyes. "I love the way you smell." I always have done. "Maybe we can reaue our vows when we go back home? I want to marry you again."

I looked at him, feeling ashamed of myself. "I wasn't very hungry. I doubt you'd be in the mood to eat too if you had a video going around of what people had done to you." I couldn't look at him, clearly I was pathetic.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:49 am

I smiled. “Great idea! I say hell yeah we should didn’t I propose to you already though and we are suppose to be doing this anyways!” I kissed her. “But we can as soon as we get home.”

I sighed. “You’re right I probably wouldn’t be hungry to. Just wait till I move and find this asshole and everyone who was involved.” I growled hating this boys. “They will pay lily.” I got up and pulled her in for a hug. “I won’t say anything but you need to take care of yourself lily. So don’t let it go on like this for lily g okay?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:57 am

“Yes you proposed, I was saying let’s plan this and marry again instead of talking about it.” I sat up, groaning “we need to get up, I am hungry and can’t rest unless the kitchen is clean.” 

“I hope he pays for it. But you shouldn’t get involved, I don’t want you getting in trouble for it.” I wrapped my arms around him, and rested my head on his chest. Closing my eyes in comfort. “I’ll eat a bowl of icecream if you make me a banana split.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:04 am

I smiled. “Alright food for the prego while I make sure the kitchen is cleaned.” I said and got up to walk down with her. As we did I saw the kid holding lily. I stopped and groaned shaking my head but not saying anything.

“Okay lily deal I’ll make you the best banana split you have ever had. But will you share some with me? Or do I need to make me one as well?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:13 am

“Tanner.” I whispered and slapped his ass, “stop staring at them. Let them be, she knows the rules. If she breaks them he goes back and doesn’t come home.” 

I laughed “I will share, but better make it an extra large one.” I grinned, pulling away. “I’ll just go have a shower and meet you back here.” I smiled, picking up my pyjamas.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:17 am

I smiled and watched her walk away. I went downstairs seeing tanner and Charlotte. “She didn’t eat much and is hungry now so I’m going to make some banana splits would you two like one to share?” I asked knowing they saw us hugging. I sighed. “Tanner sir, she needs a friend right now, that’s all this is, yes I care but I would never over step I’ll wait tell she is ready to further a relationship if she ever does.”

I nodded. “Good keep it that way and as long as you clean up your mess I’m sure we could use one to split. Unless the prengnant wife won’t share with me.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next