Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Up in the air  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Up in the air  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Up in the air  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Up in the air  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Up in the air  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Up in the air  EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Up in the air  EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Up in the air  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Up in the air  EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Up in the air

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Up in the air  Empty Up in the air

Post by melbender Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:15 pm

The only place he feels content is flying the plane.

The only place she feels free is in the air, traveling from destination to destination.

Both married, yet unhappy. That's until they meet each other and the chemistry is too hard to resist. Strictly a work thing, they don't talk about their personal lives and have one rule. Dont ask for me.

But she begins to fall, and he does too but refuses to break his wife's heart.

When she's fired from her job, will he realise that he can't stay away..
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Up in the air  Empty Re: Up in the air

Post by melbender Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:17 pm

Name: Hannah Smith
Bio: wants more in life. Friendly and likes to travel, even if it is mostly for work. Likes long drives and camping.
Looks: red hair, green eyes, curvy.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:43 am

Name: Nate Jeanings
Bio: happy when flying, likes to be away from home and away from his wife. Loves being outdoors, wants more than what he has.
Looks: golden brown eyes, tall, brown hair, muscular.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:01 am

I checked my phone last minute before we pulled the doors up, reading a text sent from Ben. I half rolled my eyes, yet again he was trying to make me feel guilty for my work. Putting the phone away, I greeted the captain. Fighting my blush, as he was extremely cute. "Tea or coffee when you have us in the air captain?" I asked.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:34 am

I glanced over my shoulder and smiled. "Tea please!" I watched her slightly red cheeks turn a shade darker. She was very beautiful her red hair was strickenly beautiful on her, I'm not normally attracted to woman with red hair my wife is a blonde. Speaking of her texting knowing I'm about to take off is pissing me off. She had no clue on how to do anything. I stopped thinking about my wife and looked back at the beauty. "Thank you-".
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:38 am

"Hannah, captain." I smiled. "I'll bring your tea in once the belt signal is off." I then left to start greeting passengers and helping them to their seats. It was a long flight to japan, but I was looking forward to staying in the hotel and taking a long soak in the bath.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:45 am

As all the passengers made their way I looked over at my copilot and smiled. "Well this flight should be fun." He laughed he was a buddy of mine for a long time even before my wife whom he didn't like. "She sure was a pretty red head." Shaking my head at him. "I wouldn't use pretty to describe her at all. I made the announcement about the flight and all then let the flight attendants go over all the safety regulations while we taxied and waitied to take off.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:49 am

Once in the air, I took the trolley down the aisles, preparing drinks and snacks then went through to the kitchen and make the caption and his co pilot their drinks. Taking them into the small room, I bent a little unaware my ass was very close to the captain as I placed their drinks down. "Oh before I forget, a woman called leaving a note for you to ring asap, she said she is your wife and you need to be back by 4pm Friday for dinner with friends at the Hilton."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:57 am

Her perfect round curvaceous ass was right in my face as she spoke and I didn't hear a damn thing she said. I shook my head. "Uh what?" Geremy laughed. "She said Lisa said you better be home by 4 on Friday for dinner with friends?" He laughed more. I didn't find it funny. "Oops well I may have accidentally took another flight that night. I can't stand when she makes plans like that fuck I can't stand a lot of her shit." Geremy laughed. "Well, have fun telling her that!" "Oh thanks Hannah and sorry about that."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:05 am

I was surprised to hear him speak that way, feeling as if I had been intruding. "You're welcome captain, let me know if you need anything else." I said without thinking. "Jeremy, you too." I left the cabin and went to tend to people with their lights on.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:09 am

Geremy smirked. "Get a eyeful did you?" I laughed knowing full well what he was talking about. "I had full on hard on till she mentioned Lisa." We laughed after a while I was needed more tea and to pee. I let Geremy take over and went to the employee bathroom. Once I was done I opened the door and Geremy hit some turbulence and next thing I know I being thrown back but what shocked me is Hannah being thrown forward onto me. I held onto her. "Fuck are you okay?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:13 am

"Oh my god!" I groaned as my body hit the hardest body I've ever felt before. Not even Ben had muscles, he was more soft padding from drinking beer and sitting around playing video games. Looking up as I was still clutching his shirt, I waited until the turbulence had stopped. "Christ. Not even twenty seconds in flying and he's rocking the plane." I grinned straightening myself up. "Sorry captain, i hope I didn't hurt you."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:24 am

I laughed and held her tight. She felt so good. "Honey there is no way you could hurt me." I said not realizing I called her honey. "And that's why I'm the captain and he is the copilot, my ride is smooth and feels good." What the fuck why did I say that.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:29 am

I giggled, grinning wider. "Maybe I could describe that as your intro, and now a few words from your smooth and feel good captain". I laughed. Noticing I was holding him up from the bathroom, his arms around me, it felt nice, too nice. "I should go back to preparating lunch."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:38 am

I smirked. "Yeah maybe you should and I should get back to flying." But I didn't want to what I wanted was to kiss her full lips. Fuck I've never cheated on Lisa I've had opportunities but never and this one flight attendant had me wanted to cross that very thin line right now. "Maybe we can get a drink after
We land?" I said knowing I was in trouble.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:50 am

"Hmm I don't know, I had pretty good plans with my robe, bed and takeout but I guess a drink won't hurt." I grinned, "but with food, I am dying to try their sushi."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:53 am

I laughed. "Sushi and drinks then. We can meet at the hotel lobby?" I notice a piece of hair fall from her little updi and moved to push it back behind her ear. God I really wanted to kiss her and I stared to lean in but Geremy and his damn flying made us go back once more. "I should go help him out. He is a good guy but he really sucks at flying, just don't tell anyone I said that." I laughed
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:01 am

"I won't" I winked, inhaling his scent and half groaning at the smell. "Oh, while you're here, what is your preference for lunch?" I asked stepping out of the small cubicle straightening down my skirt as I noticed my stocking garter was showing.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:21 am

"Oh fuck me!" I groaned above a whisper. I reached down and repositioned my cock. "Ummm what do we have as options today?" I said trying to not make it known how much I wanted her
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:31 am

I couldn't help but glance towards his crotch as his hand went there. Oh my. What a bulge. "Nothing too intereresting, a salad roll or wrap. I'll see what I can find and bring you lunch shortly." I turned, starting to walk off and glanced over my shoulder, "Don't forget sushi and drinks."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:36 am

I smiled knowing she saw my hard cock for her. "Oh I don't think I could if I tried Hannah." I smiled all the way to the cockpit and once sitting and taking over I noticed Geremy looking at me all weird. "Oh thanks by the way. I was exiting the bathroom when you lost control and Hannah happen to fall right into my arms! Now I'm have drinks and sushi with her later". I winked noting he was looking like my head just exploded.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:42 am

I came in shortly after with their lunch, my heart racing the entire time I served them both, trying to keep my cool. I gave him a small smile as I left the cockpit and continued my shift. Counting down the minutes until we landed for dinner.

"I bet she wished she was in another cock pit" Jeremy winked then his eyes widened. "You're really going to? Lisa won't be impressed but I guess she's not here to find out. Just don't get caught, she'll be fired for fucking a pilot which is against policy." He teased handing over the steering.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:48 am

Fuck I didn't think about that what if she got fired. "I don't think it will get to that point it's dinner and drinks." I couldn't do anything to get her fired. As the flight went on Hannah brought us one more drink before we landed. As all the passengers got off I made sure everything was good to go then Geremy and I headed to the hotel. Once in my room I called Lisa telling her that I didn't know and I had another flight to do. She was pissed and hung up on me. I shook my head then changed out of my flight wear and into my normal clothes. Looked at myself and shook my head before heading out. As I waitied in the lobby I wondered if I should tell her about Lisa or not I mean she already knows I'm married she talked to her for god sake.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:59 am

I was running late, after taking a shower and changing into a casual pair of black jeans, shirt and some heels. I loved being able to let my long hair out of its tidy pinned back bun. I grabbed my bag and took the elevator down to the lobby, feeling my bag vibrate from Bens texts about there being no food for him to eat and how I shouldn't be working so much. I rolled my eyes and turned the phone off. Looking up, my heart raced in anticipation of seeing Nate walking over to me. "Hi."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:02 am

"Hi!" I said looking her up and down. "You look lovely." I leaned down a nd kissed her cheek. "So I found a spot that was rated really good it's not to far we could ugh walk," I said looking at her shoes. "Or I can get the hotel to get us a car?" Holy hell she was beautiful her hair down made me want to run my fingers through it and give it a little yank.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum