Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Secret Attraction - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Secret Attraction - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Secret Attraction - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Secret Attraction - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Secret Attraction - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Secret Attraction - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Secret Attraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Secret Attraction - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Secret Attraction - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Secret Attraction

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Secret Attraction - Page 3 Empty Secret Attraction

Post by melbender Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:10 am

First topic message reminder :

"No there's no phone signal strong enough for a call.. I'm sorry about the island, i just don't know how to run one or know what to do." I admitted ashamed "Maybe you could help me, even after we leave here?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Secret Attraction - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Attraction

Post by melbender Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:47 pm

"Mum handles everyone, they fear her more than you." I laughed groaning "well Willow will sleep in the bed so she's happy anywhere. Is mum and Oliver coming? Ruby too?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:57 pm

"I told her she should come but she didn't get to say anything because she heard the nurse and was worried. We'll talk to her in a couple hours" i found us a nice spot looking over at the ocean "it is beautiful isn't it?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:23 pm

"It is." I agreed, sitting down on the sand. "Do you think I shouldn't have given up business so soon-" I stopped talking as my phone dinged with an email "it's the doctor." I was surprised at how quick she replied. "The baby is fine, I'm fine.. there's nothing wrong and the doctor who jumped to worst case scenario needs-" I giggled "well you can imagine the rest."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:44 pm

I chuckled hugging her relieved "thank god! Well now that you're here" i pulled away "she can be fired for not having a license because you do own the hospital"

Mason came back from work with a grin "i got her money back, most of it anyway"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:47 pm

Lilys eyes widened "I've never fired anyone before. Can you do it for me? What if she slaps me.." I groaned laughing "i feel so much relief right now. Mason would have been disappointed he wasn't getting his 4 kids."

"Oh? Thank Christ for that. How did you do that?" Ally asked as Willow crawled towards him eagerly "dad dad dad dad" she tugged at his foot "mama mama mama!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:40 pm

"No you'll do it. You need to learn at some point, and she won't slap you because you'll tell her to get her license and come back for an interview."

"Baby girl" he scooped her up and looked at Ally "well lily wanted me to go all CIA on him, but since the law is on our side i used that. I got him a deal with the DA, he got less years in prison if he give back the money. He gave us the money in the account in switzerland, i found another account and now, i'll use the CIA skills to hack into it and wire them all back to Lily"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:00 am

"Alright, sounds manageable." I looked around then back at him "when you were here on your own, what did you do all day.. I mean we found you drunk in a bar, did you drink all the time?"

Ally laughed "that sounds like lily, she used to ask Jason all the time to teach her how to break arms and legs when he taught her self defence. But Thankyou Mason" She walked over to the pantry and turned the kettle on. "Steven and Lily won't be home for a few weeks now, how do you feel about taking a trip next week? They need a lawyer."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:09 am

"I drank and slept and barely ate. I spent my time in my room and occasionally went to the bar"

"They do huh" mason sat on the stool bar with Willow on his lap "i'll see if i can leave. I have a very important case going on and i'm the leader attorney..."he sighed "but i did promise her to fly over if she needs me to, i'll see what i can do"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:21 am

I hesitated before asking again. "Did you and mum really split up that time, I mean I just don't understand why you never came home.. for any of us. Did you want to be single and date other women?"

"Oh no, lily would understand if you can't go." She assured. "Have you heard how Lily's doctor visit went? Steven was going in with her and meant to call me back but hasn't."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:25 am

"Lily if i wanted to date other women i wouldn't have kept myself locked in my hotel room... and i don't like to think about that time of my life if that's ok with you?"

"Doctor's visit? She didn't tell me she had a visit..i'll call her" i called her but went to voicemail -call me- i texted.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:29 am

I looked down at my phone and read masons text "I need to call Mason, he's just text to call him." I stood up walking to where I could find better reception and dialling "hey baby! How are you?"

Ally sat down with her hot tea and typed out a text to steven - I love you so much, you're my favourite person in the world - and send him some photos of the kids playing today.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:13 pm

"Hey hunnie, i'm good. And Willow's good she misses you keeps calling mama around the house". I smiled "why were you at the doctor's? Everything ok?"

Steven smiled and called her "hello darling. Missing me?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:15 pm

I wondered how he knew but figured mum told him. "It's a long story, I had some pains again, and went for a check up. She told me I was going to have a stroke and die giving birth. She was an intern Mason! Anyway, they sent bloods back to New York and I'm ok, the baby is ok. I just have to watch the pains and any bleeding."

Ally immediately smiled at the sound of his voice "missing you in more than one way. The bed is too big without you."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:21 pm

I sighed with relief "thank god you're ok. And how is it going with your dad? Mason is upset because i didn't go to him"

"Well maybe we can change that? Maybe you can come over here when Mason does? You'll see your daughter in action" i chuckled "she has a mind of pure business"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:27 pm

"No offence, your dad isn't really equipt to watch Willow when you're working, and mum has all ollies things for her." I sighed rubbing my belly. "Are you coming here? Mason it's a dump, like I have to fire someone soon."

"Really? So you're getting along ok and not fighting?" She sounded surprised. "I had $50 down that one of you would fly back tomorrow."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:38 pm

I chuckled "i'd like to see that, see the fierce lily out, outside of the bedroom that is" i grinned "i'll see how i can manage. I'm leading a big case and the man is on deathrow, i can't just leave. I'll see when they appoint the trial and according to that i'll arrange my flight to you." I picked up Willow who came crawling after me "oh i got your money back. Check your account now, and in a couple hours again"

"Betting against us huh?" I chuckled looking at lily talking on the phone her grin reaching her ears "she let it all out. And we talked and things are better. But she wants to know why i left you and what i did here and if i left for another woman and i just hate to think about that time. I told her so, so we'll see if she'll respect that or not."
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:44 pm

I pouted a little. Wishing I could see him. "I miss you. But I understand work is important and you need to be there." I whispered. "I miss Willow.. could she come with mum if you can't make it?"

"She's always been a curious girl, asking questions. maybe you should tell her the truth." She sighed "she had a lot of anger built up towards you, only because she looks up to you and counts on you to be there. She still needs her daddy, no matter how old she is."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:04 pm

"Euhhh yes if that's what you want" i paused "let me call you back. I love you baby take care of yourself" i hang up and called the office "hey Matt, check in with the DA when's Johnson's hearing and call me back please"

"The truth? What truth? That i found out i was dying and was a coward left my wife and children to die a drunken ass? No thanks." I sighed "yes i understand that now and i'll do my best"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:07 pm

I walked back over to where dad stood staring at his phone and grinned "So Mason has all the money retrieved, he's very smart."

"Well when you put it like that." My tone changed to closed off. "I always forgave you too soon. I need to go, Ruby is crying." I heard her waking on the monitor and hung up to help her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:14 pm

I looked up at lily and forced a smile "that's good. Yes he is smart. And so are you" i got on my feet "let's go to the hotel and get some rest before the renovation team gets here". I walked toward the car and looked at her "have you seen my wallet?" I asked checking my pockets.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:16 pm

"Yep sure have." I reached into my bag "you left it on the table, I picked it up when we left." It dropped from my fingers as I went to pass it over and opened, I noticed a photo of mum on one side, and the another on the other "I don't know you had this photo." I reached for my own purse, showing him the same photo in mine too.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:19 pm

I smiled "i love that photo of us" i took the wallet from her and took one out that was hidden, we were on the island and we were building a sand castle "i love this one too"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:41 pm

"It's my favourite photo. You made me want to cook all the time." I admitted staring at the beach photo.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:46 pm

I smiled "well at least something you got from me." I opened the door for her and climbed in the car to drive away. I was eager to get there to call Ally again.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:47 pm

We got to the hotel and our room, it was way better than where we went earlier today. As I walked to my room I stopped and walked back, wrapping my arms around him tightly "I love you daddy. Thankyou for everything." And kissed his cheek, walking into the bedroom.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next