Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Secret Attraction - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Secret Attraction - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Secret Attraction - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Secret Attraction - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Secret Attraction - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Secret Attraction - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Secret Attraction - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Secret Attraction - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Secret Attraction - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Secret Attraction

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Secret Attraction - Page 40 Empty Secret Attraction

Post by melbender Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:15 am

First topic message reminder :

"it better be more than a peck otherwise you're sleeping out here all night." I leant in, my forehead to his as I brought my arms around his waist.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Secret Attraction - Page 40 Empty Re: Secret Attraction

Post by melbender Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:33 am

I laughed at the photos he sent me - good idea. That's so cute tho! She looks happy with herself- i sat up when dad walked back in. "Find anything interesting?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:43 am

"Yes. Originally there was just a couple small hotels. Now they have 4 2 stars and a 4 stars hotel! How was that built without your knowing is beyond me. It means the owner didn't ask permission before building it and isn't even paying rent. Maybe Mason should sue him since he's your lawyer."
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:45 am

"Yes Mason is my lawyer. He's also your lawyer too." I rolled my eyes "I don't see why you have to hate him. He's done nothing wrong and you're holding a grudge from years ago."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:50 am

"I don't know lily! Maybe because he took you from me! I mean it was bound to happen whether it was him or someone else i would have hated him the same. But yeah you're right i don't love you and i hate your husband. Come on let's go to a hotel we can't stay in here"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:06 am

"Took me from you?" I choked out getting up off the bed. "You just wanted me home and away from the world with no life. Noah got to do whatever he wanted and me.." my eyes pooled with water "my life was in that house. Noah was sneaking out and partying all through school and yet I was the one always told no whenever a friend had a birthday party or wanted me to go shopping. Gran told us you never wanted kids.. trust me, I get the message about being an inconvenience to you." I shook my head. "Noah took drugs.. screwed our aunt and snuck off to Australia but it's ok because he's with his girlfriend. Tom, Finn and Andy lied about a travelling trip and almost kill themselves.. yet my brothers are still drinking and sneaking out. Oliver throws a tantrum and he gets a freaking zoo.. and then me, I done everything right, I find a guy who actually loves me, married me and started a family of my own, have a successful restaurant and yet everyone still complains, bets on our marriage and calls my daughter a mistake. I have a cookbook being released and haven't told anyone, because I know it's another thing for you to complain about." I said through tears. "You hate Mason so much you're unable to see how he really is. I know about you taking him to a strip club and offering up women. He told me all about it and you know what dad, he lied about sleeping with them just to keep you happy. I was the first girl he kissed.. no matter what, you'll never love me and be happy for me like everyone else."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:20 am

I let out a deep sigh and walked toward her. Grabbing a chair i put it in front of her bed and sat down "i only hated him when he showed interest in you. I never wanted children with Sara yes, the woman i was engaged to because of my father's mistakes. With your mother it's a totally different story. I could have told her to abort if i didn't want babies, but i was the happiest man alive when i got you and Noah." I clasped my hands together and held her gaze "i haven't really been there for you, and that's why i'm doing all i can to be more at home for Ollie and Ruby. I don't want them to think i don't love them like you think. Finn and Andy are grounded, they weren't punished the way i really wanted them to be because i'm tired of being the strict father feared by his children. Noah went away without telling me, he's your mum's brat, she lets him do everything he wants. As for you, everyone can see it but you. Everyone can see that you're my favorite, you're the one that makes me proud, you're the one i would trust with everything i have. When i thought i was dying i gave you this place! I wanted you to have something i worked hard on to get. This island is the first incestment i made, it's where i started and it meant a lot to me and i only thought of you. I didn't let you go out because you are as beautiful as your mother and i didn't want any stupid boy to hurt you. I was just trying to protect you, maybe i did in the wrong way but that was my only purpose. And it hurts so much to see that you don't even know what you are to me." I got up "and Willow is no mistake, she's my grand daughter and i love her with all my heart".
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:25 am

"it's hard to see that when you say things to me like what you said on the way here about being an ungrateful brat and not your daughter anymore." I picked up a tissue crying to wipe my eyes. "Is there a doctor here?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:30 am

I sat next to her and pulled her to me hugging her tightly "it's just...you need to understand that being this protective over you and then see you wearing this bracelet kills me, i still see you as my baby lily, it's hard to know you're into dom sub relationships that's why i said you're not my daughter, i meant you're not my baby girl anymore you've changed so much, he changed you so much. And i only said you were ungrateful because you pissed me off. I'm sorry i really am" i pulled away stroking her hair gently "why do you need a doctor? There is a clinic in town yes"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:34 am

"What are you talking about? Dom and sub?" I groaned "daddy it's not like that. He wears one too, meaning we both belong to each other and he even had them engraved. They're love bracelets, nothing more." I was horrified my dad even said that. "He didn't change me, I'm still me the same girl who lived at home.." I sniffed, "I just have had some pains. I can wait until I'm home."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:40 am

"Don't you ever think that i don't love you" i smiled holding her hand "and i know about your book, the publisher called me before calling you because he was afraid i'd sue him" i chuckled getting up "we'll go to the clinic on our way to the hotel, i made reservations and i rented a car"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:44 am

"Are you going to tell them that their hotel is going to be closed, or can I do it?" I half grinned sitting up. "Oh masons staying with mum, Willow made a massive mess and has no clue what to do." I pulled my phone out showing him the picture of her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:47 am

I laughed seeing the pictures "you loved playing with that powder you know? No matter where your mother hid it you would find it" i chuckled "yes you can tell them about it but not now. We don't want them kicking us out"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:56 am

"Yes and I'd much rather not be sleeping here. I'm sure this is from your era back in the day." I teased with a giggle. I stood up, walking to the door but turned around and half smiled "oh, were having annoy but no one knows, not even mum.. his middle name is going to be steven."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:00 am

I felt myself tear up a bit and cleared my throat "i'm happy for you. You deserve to have a great life lily"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:04 am

"I do have a great life daddy, Mason really makes me happy and so does being a mum." I smiled. "Come on, I'm starving and i hope the food is at least delicious."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:07 am

"It's a 4 stars hotel they have to be good" i sighed "it pains me to see a 5 stars hotel go down to 0" i loaded our suitcases in the car and got in "did you talk to your mom? I haven't called her yet she'll kill me"

-------

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=979
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40