Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Complications - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Complications - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Complications - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Complications - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Complications - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Complications - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Complications - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Complications - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Complications - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Complications

2 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Complications - Page 2 Empty Complications

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 1:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Billionaire  Rhett Jones has his company to run and his son to care for.  His soon to be ex who decided she didn't want to be a mother decided to trade up on billionaire men.  To make matters worse she runs a add to hire a nanny for Rhett without his knowledge.   It's a set up she wants to frame him with cheating on her so she can collect a lump sum of his assets.  He doesn't know but he thinks she is just feeling guilty and trying to help to care for their baby boy.  

Desperate for money she comes across this add and decides to meet with this lady about caring for this little boy. She is trying to pay for her college courses and can't seem to make any payments on time. She is about to be kicked out of her apartment for not paying her roommate who also happens to be her ex boyfriend. The add was a little odd stating there was much more than caring for the baby.  

What happens when Rhett and (female character) meet will she go through the plan or will she fall in love with Rhett and his baby Alec.

Name: Rhett Jones
Bio: billionaire CEO, father, passionate guy, funny, always looking out for others, loves his son and wishes his soon to be ex wife loved him and his son Alec.
Looks: coming soon.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Complications - Page 2 Empty Re: Complications

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 7:09 am

Shit. Think of something quick. "I just meant, his parents arent getting along, and youre obviously doing all you can and with a sick mother.. You look exhausted, but your wife is obviously going through something too. You shouldn't yell so much, it's really loud when you do. like a dinosaur roaring at a puppy loud." I smiled a little. Teasing him. "anyway, I'm off to look around, make myself at home like you said." I slid off the chair, and left the room to find mine.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 7:12 am

I sighed, "I have been yelling a lot haven't I buddy?" I kissed his head. "But do I really sound like a dinosaur?" I laughed actually laughed. It was funny. Maybe she would be good around here. I finished feeding him then took him his bath and went to my office to work. I didn't realize the time till my stomach growled. I walked out and into the kitchen to cook something for myself and guest.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 7:18 am

I had just pulled out the lasagne I'd made to dish up along with a salad, turning around with the hot dish, I almost dropped when I spotted him "crap.." I grabbed it tighter, blowing out a breath of relief "please don't walk so quietly, you scared me." I half laughed. "I didn't know if you were hungry or not.. It freezes well."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 7:23 am

I smiled. "I was actually coming in to cook for us as a peace offering for my as you put it dinosaur behavior." I went to grab a glass for some water. "I'm really not a mean person it's just things with my wife have been pretty bad since she found out she was pregnant she wanted to have a abortion but I wouldn't allow it." I sighed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 7:30 am

Abortion? She had told me he tried to force one on her. I nodded playing along, I had to remember the goal. Sex and money. "that must have been hard, I'm sorry.. But I don't want to become involved in you two, so when I'm around there's a rule I'm making, grab a pen incase you forget it.." I grinned "Actually, there's a few more than one.." I held my hand up, counting off my fingers "1 is, no complaining. 2, no talking negatively. 3, no cursing. 4, no bitching about your wife, And 5," my eyes twinkled as I smiled "be nice to Scarlett.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 7:35 am

I laughed again. "I have no problem with those, and trust me I love my wife even in our difficult moments. She is my wife and I don't talk badly about her. I speak facts and that's all." I grabbed a plate and scooped some food into it. "Thank you for dinner."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 7:38 am

"Enjoy." I said quietly. Either he really did love her, or she's got it all wrong. I felt guilty, for doing this but I needed to help my family and that money would help them out big time. Picking up my cutlery, I went and sat down up at the counter with my ipad, continuing to read the story.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 7:43 am

I sighed as I ate alone at the table. Even though I was use to it now I hated it. I got up and decided to eat where she was even if we were both quiet it was nice having someone there. I had lots of question but I didn't feel right asking. Like how she knew my wife. She looked up at me as I sat and I smiled.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 7:45 am

"sorry, I'm used to eating alone. I didn't know where to eat so I stayed here." I looked down at the plate, slightly embarrassed. "Does Alec sleep all night? How old is he?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am

"He is now two months old, he normally sleeps all night. And he will nap during the day like a normal baby I guess. I'll call my mum and see if I can get you a better schedule for him. I normally leave for the office around 6 in the morning which may move his schedule around as he is use to me getting him up." I sighed. "And don't apologize I'm kind of use to eating alone now since she left to stay with her brother or at least that's where I think she is."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 8:01 am

Brother? That must be the man who was at the apartment with her when she took me there. "oh yeah, I think I met him. He was on his way to a conference or something when we turned up, complained about some hair plugs not working, no wonder he's so grey, worrying about your hair is pretty silly." I took a bite of salad and notice him staring "what? Do I have have food I on my face?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 8:03 am

I shook my head. "No sorry, umm her brother is bald though." Was all I said. Who the hell was she staying with. I was concerned and worried now and it must of shown on my face.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 8:07 am

"oh well yeah he was bad." shoot. "probably why he was buying hair plugs." I needed a distraction, and tried to think "uh so since I'm here, does that mean in allowed to use the hot tub?" I'd never been in one, and I had a new bikini to flaunt with my seduction. The bags had arrived earlier and I swear the bottoms were eating the material right up my ass. They were way smaller than I wanted
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 8:11 am

I knew she was trying to cover up or something I could feel it. "1st off yes you can use it anytime you want." I sighed and took a bite. "And just so you know her brother can't grow hair on part of his head because of sow thing that happened to him when he was younger the the hair plugs won't work he knows this. So whoever she is staying with I guess is her business. It just sucks." I looked up. "Sorry I shouldn't say anything when I don't know anything that's going on."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 8:14 am

"no I think I messed up. Please don't tell her I told you this, I can't lose this job.." I needed to stop talking about her. "what do you do for a living, oh and you can ask me anything too, since I live here and all now."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 8:22 am

I smiled. "I run my own company, well it was my fathers but it wasn't just given to me I had to start in the mail room when I was 15. I worked my way up to ceo before he passed. Well before his accident, right after I married Kim. He hated her and didn't like that I married her and stopped talking to me. But my mum stood by my choice even tho she doesn't like Kim either. But that's their choice." I looked over at a photo on the fridge of Kim and smiled. "Anyways so what I own is a fashion magazine company maybe you know if it Ella?" Almost everyone knows of it. She blushed damn it was cute. "So how old are you? You look like you could still be in high school."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 8:27 am

"I've heard of it yes, never brought it though." I couldn't afford 6$ on a magazine when I had school to pay for. "I'm 19, definitely out of high school but I get the you look young line often." I looked over to the fridge, noticing the photo he'd been staring at. "don't let my age get in the way, I'm very.matire." I said trying to sound it but ended up laughing. "so do you need me on weekends?" I asked, "to help with Alec I mean." oh god he probably thought I Was offering myself to him
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 8:30 am

I ate the last bit and smiled. "Some yes I work a lot I'm very hands on. I don't want people to think of me as a lazy ceo. I treat my employees with respect and pay them well. You can ask any of them since I'm guessing I'll be paying you you may want too." I then thought of it. "Did my wife talk to you about pay?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 8:34 am

I hesitated a moment, unsure what to tell him. "she mentioned it but didn't go into details, just that it would be paid into my bank account weekly." I reached for his place and mine, taking them to the dishwasher as I began clearing up
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 8:38 am

"Oh is that okay with you? I'll need some info so I can put you in the payroll and have it deposited would a grand a week be okay? Or do you need more? Shi- I man crap you probably need more how about 2 grand a week?" I didn't know anything. But I wasn't kidding when I said I take care of the people who work for me. I heard the plates drop and got up quick. I started picking up the broken glass and looked up at her. "It's okay I have plenty of dishes." I tried to joke.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 8:42 am

I hissed picking up a peice of China, realising it'd sliced my finger open. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to drop them.. Two thousand? That's insane, crazy.. So much money." I rambled on,  ignoring the blood dripping down my hand.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 8:45 am

I stood up taken her hand with me and running it under the water. "It's not much now stay right here let me get the first aid kit." U waked out and I tot he bathroom and came back. As I tended to her cut I asked. "Is that enough for you? I know your in college and college is expensive, your helping Em so it's the least I can do, we'll take that back I can pay for your college as well, I've don't it for some of my employees children. Would that help?" She lost all color. "Are you okay?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 8:49 am

"please stop.. You don't have to pay anything." I whispered, ignoring the way my body reached to his touch. "it's more than enough, you don't have to give me anymore." I was overwhelmed with guilt, taking his money as well as hers. No I couldn't spend his. I'd keep it and return it all once this job was done.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 10, 2016 8:53 am

"Okay." I said a little confused. "Well you at least let me know if it's not enough or if you need more?" I felt bad. I went back to cleaning up the broken dishes and placing them in the trash. "Let me show you where the bottles and stuff are for tomorrow that way I don't need to in the morning. All his diapers and clothes are in his room which is across from mine. I have a extra monitor if you need one in your room. Or for you when he is napping." I felt like I needed to change the subject. She seemed nervous when talking money.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 10, 2016 8:59 am

"thankyou, that would be good. I'm a light sleeper though so I will probably hear him anyway." I put the salad back in the fridge, then watched closely as he showed me where the bottles were and other things in the kitchen. I couldn't help notice his strong hands, those arms and biceps hiding beneath the shirt. He was handsome. Possibly the most handsome mad I'd laid eyes on. "I'm going to go change.. Hottub and a book is my night" I blushed, quickly walking away to the bedroom to change.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum