Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Past truths  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 4:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Past truths  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 10:44 pm by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Past truths  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:53 pm by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Past truths  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Past truths  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Past truths  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 1:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Past truths  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 12:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Past truths  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Past truths  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Past truths

2 posters

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

Past truths  - Page 3 Empty Past truths

Post by melbender Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

She went to her first party, expecting a fun time. What happened, would leave her with a permanent reminder of that night forever.

He was young, stupid and out for a good time. His friends tell him a girls hot for him in the bedroom upstairs who likes it rough.. Drunk and horny, he fucks her.. Not realising she's drugged, half passed out and mumbling no. He didn't realise what he'd done until it was too late.. So he left, thinking he'd never see her again.

Years later, in a grocery store.. He's back in town and they bump into each other. He doesn't recognise her at first. When he goes to leave, he notices that the little girl beside her has his eyes and it all comes crashing back to him. He wants her.. He wants to be there for his daughter.. The only problem, she has no idea he's the one who done to her all those years ago that left her with a child.

Will the guilt eat him up, making him finally confess?

Last edited by melbender on Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Past truths  - Page 3 Empty Re: Past truths

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:17 pm

-my nanas spaghetti and meatballs of course- I laughed and continued to type -I mean you will see why tomorrow she taught me the best, did Emma finally fall asleep?- oh shit why did I add that right before I sent it. Damn.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:27 pm

He was asking about Emma again. I didn't know what to make of it. - she did. Powers still off. The fire went out. it's cold.- I was always hopeless lighting a fire and keeping it lit
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:29 pm

Shit I thought I shouldn't have left they are going to freeze. -on my way- was all I sent as I threw on some clothes and got into my truck. No way was I going to let something happen to the both of them. I drove as fast as I could. Everything piping I to my head they could get sick or worse damn it! I said pulling into her house.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:49 pm

I hadn't moved since his last reply. What did he mean on his way. He really couldn't be serious, I mean he'd just gotten home and wasn't going to drive back here. No that's crazy. I began to type out a response, my hands shaking from my body shivering. I paused when I heard a knock. Oh my god no. I jumped up, slowly creeping down the hall incase it wasn't him and someone trying to break in. I heard it again as I reached the door, and peeked through the side curtain. I'm shock as he damn well stood there. Quickly, I pulled open the door, flashing the torch "you didn't have to come back here" I said shirring again in my pjs
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:34 pm

I smiled as I took in her little pjs. "Sorry I didn't want you or Emma to freeze and get sick." God I'm a idiot. I walked past her and straight to the fire place where I got the fire going again. "You go to bed I'll watch the fire and make sure nothing happens". I say trying not to look at her legs. Damn she had nice legs. "Oh I brought more blankets too in my care if you need them I can go get them?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:59 pm

"I umm, you brought blankets?" I was still trying to comprehend him being here. "No, i can't let you watch the fire all night, go grab the blankets and I'll come out here with you." I felt stupid that I hadn't been prepared for such a storm. He went and grabbed things from the car as I made myself comfy in front of the fire. When he walked in, I said the first thing that came to my mind. "I hope you don't have a wife or anything.." oh my god. "I mean you being here, if you're married then you shouldnt be." could i get anymore stupid.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:50 pm

I chuckled. "No wife no girlfriend and no boyfriend no that I go that way but just if you were thinking." I sat down and covered us both with a few blankets. "So anything else you wanna know you can just ask I'm a honest person." Or I try to be. Not really being to honest right now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:28 am

I thought for a moment, relieved that he didn't have anyone waiting at home for him. "I think that's it for now, what about you? anything you'd like to know.." i wondered if he wanted to know about Emma's father as it's pretty clear he wasn't around.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:33 pm

I sighed god I wanted to know a lot. "Well I can see from the photos that you could be single but I'm not 100% on that. But what I want to know is pretty much everything your welling to tell me about yourself and Emma." I smiled and looked at her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:47 am

So he had noticed the photos on the wall. "well youre right, it's just me and Emma. But umm there's not much to tell really, my grandma is mainly my family now as my very religious parents weren't too thrilled their daughter fell pregnant out if wedlock and kicked me out of home. I own the store I work in thanks to my grandfather, I was able to buy this place for Emma and I and recently as I was still living with my grandparents until he passed. I like flowers, chocolates and the rain.." I thought for a moment, wondering what I should tell him about Emma as I didn't know him that well still "Emma likes dolls, camping trips and helping in the kitchen. She's really good."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:53 pm

I grew a little pissed at hearing that they threw her out. But as she went on and I learned that Emma likes to go camping that warmed my heart. "Does your parents see Emma now? And that's awesome she likes to camp. I use to go all the time haven't been in a long time really."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:25 pm

"oh no my parents have nothing to do with Emma or myself unless it's for show. I stopped trying to make amends along time ago, my sister doesn't even speak to me anymore either." it was sad but my own fault. "we usually peg a tent in the back yard, I haven't been able to take her other places to camp." I had no idea where to go and couldn't afford all the BBQ and things we'd need.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:56 pm

I smiled. "Well maybe we can all change that and go this summer?" I was pissed about her family. "As far as your family goes they are idiots I mean Emma is something and they are missing out." I sighed just like myself fuck I'm a idiot. But I needed to know as much as I could get before she realized who I was.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:14 pm

I was nodding, agreeing about my family when his words registered "Wait, you want to go camping together? Sure let's skip the dinner dates and go straight to a weekend?" my eyes widened as I let that slip. He was only offering as a friend. God I'm an idiot "I mean that sounds really fun, and Emma would love that."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:05 pm

I couldn't help but laugh. "Maddy, for one we can have separate tents and for another nobody is skipping out on dinner dates." She was adorable. "We have time to get to know each other better before you say yes to a camping trip if that makes you feel better. There is no pressure but I want to get to know you and not just you but Emma too." More than she knew.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:28 pm

I couldn't even explain how that made me feel. To know he wanted to get to know Emma, it scared me. "she's the most important thing in my life..." I said softly, "I don't know what you want, but I'm not a girl who messes around, I don't want to get hurt, or hurt her." I hoped that wouldn't scare him off
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:10 pm

I smiled. "I understand your concerns and I'm glad your comfortable enough to tell me." I sighed. "I don't want to hurt either of you, I don't want to see you or Emma hurt in any way I can see you've been through enough. So we can ugh-". God how do I say this. She has my daughter our daughter I want to be in her life both of theirs. "We can take things as slow as you want or we can just be really good friends it's up to you sweetheart."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:55 am

"I've just never really had a relationship before.." that made me sound even worse. I was going to sound like I just done one night stands. "I mean.." i blew out a breath. "I don't sleep around, infact I've never slept around.. Emma was.." i didn't know how to explain it. I can't say she's the result of being raped. "I've just never dated."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:15 am

I looked at her. "Really I mean why not your beautiful?" I didn't want to talk about how Emma came about I already knew and she didn't seem to want to talk about that either.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:29 am

"No one wanted to date me.. and when Emma came along, roumers started adn that pretty much warned all men off." he'd probably leave once he heard them too.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:45 am

I sighed. "I see, well people who are jealous spread rumors and that's just what they are rumors." I put my arm around her and pulled her close. "Do you want me to leave before Emma wakes?" I asked wanting to make sure she knew I would stay and make sure they were both warm.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:48 am

"You should stay for breakfast.." it was the least i could do, I stood up and walked over to the windows, frowning when i realised the house across the road had lights on. "Is the power back on?" i flicked the switch, nothing came on. "Hang on, i'll check the power box, maybe i have to switch it back up.." i wondered, opening the front door, and seeing a note on the inside of the box with a disconnection notice and overdue bill. My heart sank. I paid it. I was sure i had paid the power!
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:21 am

I waited there for a minute when she didn't come back j walked out to see her and noticed what she was looking at. "Maddy is everything okay?" I wanted to help but didn't want her to feel bad. I was clueless how to help her without hurting her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:31 am

"Yeah, it will be. I need to make a phone call." i swiped the tears away hoping he didnt' notice. "I'm sorry, you should probably leave.." i rushed inside, down to the room i kept locked with my sewing things and started rummaging though the bills folder to find the paid power one.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:23 am

I sighed. I didn't want too but I gather my stuff and left. I was worried. Was she in trouble with money issues? Did she always run into this issue? As I got home I laid in bed trying to think. Finally I decided to text her. -hope you and Emma are okay, if you need anything just let me know. Hope we are still on for dinner, we can have it here if you'd like. I'm welling to go get a high chair for Emma just to see you both again!- God did I sound desperate but I didn't care I was. I am.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next