Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Secret Attraction - Page 40 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Secret Attraction - Page 40 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Secret Attraction - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Secret Attraction - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Secret Attraction - Page 40 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Secret Attraction - Page 40 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Secret Attraction - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Secret Attraction - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Secret Attraction - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Secret Attraction

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Secret Attraction - Page 40 Empty Secret Attraction

Post by Demona Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:13 am

First topic message reminder :

I dropped our bags on the floor and shook steven's hand before i kissed ally's cheek "come on in" i lead them to the living room.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Secret Attraction - Page 40 Empty Re: Secret Attraction

Post by Demona Mon May 23, 2016 12:44 pm

"I have to free Liam and then i'll go home." I looked at her and and grinned "our daughter" i placed my hands on her belly and kissed it "and i love you both and miss you both" i kissed her "i love you so much lily"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon May 23, 2016 12:51 pm

"Im not leaving without you." I said pulling back in my shirt and boxer shorts. "I have been miserable mason, I'm not sure I can ever do this again."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon May 23, 2016 1:27 pm

I put on my clothes and once she was dressed i pulled her to me "i'll figure it out but for now let me deal with them" i kissed her and went to open the door "come in" i said going back in.

When steven got in the room he waited until mason looked at them and he went to punch him straight in the face busting his lip.

"Alright, calm down. i'll explain everything just sit"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon May 23, 2016 1:31 pm

"oh my God!!" I gasped, in shock "are you freaking crazy!!" I went to mason and his lip was split. "I'm getting you some ice. Its really bad." I glared at my dad "why would you hit him?"

Jason smirked, "Lily his been wanting to hit him the moment he found out about you two.. And judging by the handprint I'm guessing you also had a go."

I diverted my glare to Jason as I wrapped some ice in a towel and handed it to mason. "I'll be telling mum about this." I said to dad, as I took a seat by Mason.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon May 23, 2016 1:53 pm

"Lily, i'm fine" i whispered and looked at them "just sit down" when they did i grabbed a chair and sat in front of them.
"When you sent me to boarding school i had excellent grades and a good behaviour, rarely got into fights and was good with everyone. I was recruited, had some tests done passed them all and at 17 started my training with the CIA. I've been going on missions since i was 18, at 21 i stopped coming home because my missions got longer and tougher. And i was this Antonio guy, the CIA required me to stay here most of the time. I...when i came home it was just a visit, i was supposed to go back after two weeks, but then i met Lily. I kept postponing my leaving until i realised i only wanted to stay with her. So i retired, they kept contacting me when they needed an inside man here but i never came until i learned my partner was kidnapped. He had been compromised and that's what i am doing here, trying to get him out"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon May 23, 2016 1:58 pm

Jason sat there absolutely speechless. "CIA?" he whispered, his gaze dropped to the floor "that takes alot of skill to get into the CIA mason.. I.. I thought you flunked out of school and fucked around all this time.. I had no idea." he felt terrible. He stood up and walked to the window staring out, then turned back around "and lily? You kept her in the dark all this time too?"

I spoke up, shyly "not exactly." I glanced at my dad who was burning holes through masons head with his intense gaze. "Mason told me about the CIA before we married. I knew he was leaving to help.. But I didn't know where or for how long. Im sorry dad, I wanted to tell you and mum but I couldn't."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon May 23, 2016 2:25 pm

"Yeah a lot of skills and risks." I looked at Lily "i never told you this but i almost died before, 3 or 4 times.." I looked at my father "that's why i told you that night that you know nothing about me and you can't judge me" i looked at Steven "and you...i'm nothing like you. You kept telling yourself and your daughter that i'm like you and that i'm a playboy, how can i be a playboy and still go to missions? But during missions sure i had to be with women. But this time i didn't. That photograph you have, that woman was my only lead. So now i'm at the final stage, i'll ask for an extraction team and we'll get him out and leave. But until then.."

"Wait! Give me a minute to process all this. So that's how you managed to block your phones, we couldn't track you both or tape into your phones...and that's what it is with all the money. I was wondering how you could open up a firm on your own, and the bank, they called said you've been putting money in lily's account. Also in your safe, there was a lot of money... How much do you earn?"

"Well i risked my life everyday they should pay me that much.. Wait you opened my safe!" I looked at lily "why did you open the safe to them you know what i have in there"

"She didn't i opened it myself. And i only found her jewelry, papers and your manilla envelop." Steven looked at lily "so you did know about the fake ID's"

"Yeah well when we get back i'm gonna need those back" i was relieved he didn't look under the safe. "Now you can't stay here you need to leave. I can't have you here i need to finish my mission without them knowing who i am. Antonio has to stay a real person"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon May 23, 2016 2:34 pm

"Im staying here. I can't leave, not now." not after hearing he had almost died before. "and he went thru the safe once I had left the house."

"Lily you're leaving with us. It's safer for you to go back to your parents." Jason sighed, walking back to them. "you two are crazy.. And mason, I know I've been a bad father, a worse husband but that's going to change. I've never been more prouder of you, and the fact you had confessed to lily before you married, tells me you do love her. I was wrong about you, and I cant express how sorry I am. I'll never forgive myself.. Lily, pack your bag."

"Jason no I can't" I frowned "I'll stay in this room but I'm not leaving him behind.." I stood back up, walking over to mason and touching his lip "tell them I can stay Mason.." I pleaded.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon May 23, 2016 2:37 pm

I looked at my dad but said nothing and then looked at lily "baby you can't stay if they ever find out i'm mason Tyler they'll come for you, i can't risk you"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon May 23, 2016 2:40 pm

"you just told me you didn't want me to leave.." I was hurt and confused. "now you're telling me to go.." I stood up, walking to the bedroom and sitting on the edge of the bed bursting into tears. I didn't want to go
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon May 23, 2016 3:13 pm

"I don't want you to leave lily but i need you to." I crouched in front of her and i wipwd her tears "fine, let me just contact base i'll be right back i'll see if i can leave now" i walked out of the room and went to the hotel's basement to make the call i needed.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon May 23, 2016 3:16 pm

I doubted he could leave now, not when he was so close to helping Liam. I straightened myself up, unable to say another goodbye to mason. It would only make this worse for me and I'd rather him be focused. I scribbled, I'm sorry. I love you, lily. on a peice of paper and placed it on my pillow, walking out to dad and Jason. "I'm ready.."

Jason frowned "but mason-"

"No. I don't want to see him, let's leave please. He needs to focus and I'm just a distraction. It's best we go now."

Jason looked at Steven "are you ready?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon May 23, 2016 5:13 pm

"Alright sweetie at least we know he is safe" i grabbed her bag "come on sweet heart let's get going" i took her hand and we walked out of the room and checked out of the hotel.

15 minutes later i went back up to find an empty room with a note from Lily. I was glad she left relieved actually but hurt she didn't say goodbye.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon May 23, 2016 5:18 pm

On the jet, I realised I needed to focus on something and my restaurant was being neglected these past couple weeks. "o need some help, I'm going to open the restaurant soon and I need help with who to invite, do to think you could give me a list of people you'd like there?" I asked turning my laptop on "and I'm going back to my house, I need to focus on something and as much as I love staying with you, I have never been alone, which is odd since I'm 22.." I rubbed my side feeling the baby kick hard "so can I be dropped of please?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon May 23, 2016 5:46 pm

"If that's what you want yes. Of course, and your mother and I will help you with the restaurant"

A week later i came back home with Liam. After handing over my report i left him at base and went home. Lily's car wasn't there but i went in anyway and noticed she's been staying at home. I showered, shaved and cooked us dinner, i had also brought her a gift. I had set the table with candles and put on some romantic music.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon May 23, 2016 5:55 pm

I walked in the house, my feet aching after a long day at the restaurant, decorating and setting up. It was almost completed. I heard some music once I entered, panic set in until he came into my view and I squealed, dropping my bags and running to him "baby you're home!!"

-------

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=957
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40