Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Surprise surprise  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Surprise surprise  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Surprise surprise  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Surprise surprise  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Surprise surprise  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Surprise surprise  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Surprise surprise  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Surprise surprise  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Surprise surprise  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Surprise surprise

2 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Surprise surprise  - Page 2 Empty Surprise surprise

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:50 am

First topic message reminder :

What happens when college student Abby transfers to her boyfriends college?  Well she gets dumped in a town she knows no one except her ex!  2 and a half months before classes start she decides to go out to a bar to get smashed because she just moved here and she has no one.  

As she is telling the bartender her issues as she drinks a group of guys walk in about 10 years older than her and she notices one who smiles at her as he walks by to the back to play pool.  Every once and a while she catches his eyes on her.  He is hot and would be a great one night stand she thinks even tho she has never had one.  Hell she has only been with her ex and that's been almost 8 months ago. 

So what happens as college starts up and she is sitting in her English class pregnant and staring at her ex flirt in front of her and then the professor walks in and it's her one night stand and father of her child??

Name:  Abby polls
Bio: college student and alone.  Smart funny and shy. Pregnant.
Looks: coming
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Surprise surprise  - Page 2 Empty Re: Surprise surprise

Post by melbender Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:54 am

"Yes we should talk." i said with a nod. I had to make sure she didn't tell anyone i screwed her. Not like i knew she would be my student though. I went back to class and began the lesson. Trying hard not to stare at her for too long, she seemed so different in here than what i remembered from the bar.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:59 am

I didn't pay any attention to what was being said because I was scared.  I don't know what he will say.  When I did glance he looked made and the looks he was giving Caleb kind of made me laugh.  He didn't even know why I hated him.  Shit I will have to explain.  As class ended and everyone got up to leave Caleb looked at me and walked over.  "Can we talk?"  He asked.  And I glanced at Tyson um professor Williams I mean.  "Nope I have nothing to say and I don't want to hear what you have to say!"  I said a little angrily.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:06 am

"Problem? can you two have your lovers quarrel on someone elses time please?" i asked glaring at Caleb. "I have to discuss todays lesson with miss polls. Leave." i did enjoy watching him take off after my intimidating glare.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:40 am

I sighed okay shit here I go.  "Sorry he is a jerk and unfortunately why we are in the mess we are in."  I say and he looked confused.  "Look I didn't mean for this to happen I moved here and transferred to be with my boyfriend who I thought loved me but believe me love doesn't exsist!  Well I got here and he broke up with me!  That's what led me to the bar that night and that's why your going to hate me because I'm pregnant."  I wouldn't look at him at all.  "I'm keeping the baby but I don't expect anything from you in fact I put in a transfer to go back."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:43 am

I listened and she stopped talking. i was staring at her. "I'm sorry what?" i asked quietly trying to compose myself. My eyes darted to her belly, and i frowned trying to stay calm. "if you're leaving with my child, supposedly my child then why the fuck would you tell me you was pregnant? money? is that it? you need money?" i was losing it. Slamming my fist to the table. i stood and paced running my hands through my hair "how far along are you?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:19 am

"What!  No!"  I was mad now.  "I don't want anything!  I just thought that I would let you know.  But don't worry I can take care of myself I have since I was 9 anyways!"  I say getting up.  "I'm 2 months along and for your info I was on the pill and also I know for a fact your the father because your the only I have had sex with since Caleb and I was with him 10 months ago!"  I say and grab my bag.  
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:32 am

i blocked her from opening the door and leaving. "No. You think i'm going to just let you take my chid and raise him without a father?" i knew how much that damn well sucked and i wasn't going to allow that to happen to my own kid. "I didn't mean to yell. I'm just in shock! I'm confused and it's still sinking in." i said more quieter and blew out a breath. Man had i really fucked up.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:35 am

I looked up at him finally.  "I can't stay here with him around and I can't continue to be a student here with you as you can loose your job.  I said and started to cry.  "I'm really sorry!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:48 am

I wasn't a big fan of crying. i hadn't cried for so long that when others done, i felt immune to it. So i stood there like a frozen idiot and reached out to pat her shoulder. "Look. i don't really want to discuss things here. I know it's a big ask but if you want, you can come around to mine and we'll talk about it more?" i offered hoping it was alright for her to do that.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:01 am

I looked at him.  "I have another class tonight, but umm yeah just let me know where."  I say and he rights down his number and address.  "I'll um text you when I'm on my way."  I had to get out of here.  I needed a nap j was tired and I had a work shift at the bakery then class it's going to be a long day.  I left took a hour nap then went to work. After my class I texted him.  -hey it's abby did you still want to talk-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:04 am

I was packing up my files and heading to the car when i read the text. -Sure. Do you need a lift? i'm heading home now?- I hadn't been able to fully process the fact she was pregnant. Fuck i was stupid to not wear a condom.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:37 am

-Nope I got my own wheels-  was all I said this was so awkward.  Once I finally pulled up I wondered how this would go.  I took a deep breath and got out I knocked on the door and waited.  
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:42 am

I thought about pretending to not be home but couldn't be that mean. I opened it up and quickly pulled her in, not wanting the nosy neighbour to see her. "Uh so excuse the mess. i tried cleaing up a bit.." i scratched the back of my head looking at her "you want drink, water or juice?" i asked.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:58 am

I sighed.  "No I thought we could kind of just talk so I can get home I'm really tired and can barely keep my eyes opened as is so the sooner the better."  I say taking in the mess gross.  "You need a maid!"  I said.  Then added.  "So what are we going to do?  I already said in keeping the baby I don't believe in abortion.  If you want in your child's life that's up to you I won't fight you on it because it's your right.  Plus I know how it is to know your parents don't want you."  I sighed.  "So if you don't want to be apart tell me now and I'll disappear!"  I looked up and saw something flash in his eyes.  "Oh and just so you know after I found out I went to the bar and asked if anyone knew who you were but nobody did."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:06 am

I stepped away and sat on the couch not saying anything just yet. "I've just moved here so no one would know who i am." i looked around "and you're right, we need a maid but i'm not just going to abandon my child. I won't let history repeat itself. But i can't just pack up and move so if you're leaving thn we'll have to sort out custody arrangments but we all know the fathers get fucked over and i'll nevre see the kid." i put my head down and didn't know what to do. She was leaving and i couldn't stop her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:56 am

I looked at him.  "We can't take this to the courts!"  I say panicking.  If we did I would loose.  "Your wrong they will give you full custody of the child trust me.  Look I can't just drop out of school I need this!  But if I stay in this school and someone found out then you good loose your job and I can't risk that either.  We need to figure this out!"  I started pacing when he mentioned the courts I wanted to die.  That's all I need is for celebs dad to find out then I know he would have professor Williams job.  I started biting my nails and pacing more.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:00 am

"why are you worrying so much? Look my job is fine if we keep this quiet. I can't have the dean knowing a slept with a student and got her pregnant, even though it happened before we knew it be teaching you, id probably get some pervert pedafile charge against me and I'm not looking for that to happen." she was making me dizzy with all he walking. I stood and brought her to a stop "look of you stay here, I can help out. I'm not made of.money but I'll pay ffor the doctors bills if you bring me back a scan picture or something? "
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:12 am

I sighed.  "Just promise me you won't take me to court! Because if you do i can promise you'll only hurt all of us!  Calebs dad is a high end lawyer.  They helped me get where I am today they don't even know we are together and if they find out I'm pregnant they will assume it's his and then if they find out oh shit I'm fucked!  They will take my scholarship away!"  I started getting dizzy God I was glad he had a bad on my shoulder because soon everything was black.  I realized our mistake already Caleb will be able to tell.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:21 am

Well christ. She was passed out in my arms as I carried her to my room and laid her down. I noticed she was thin, much thinner than a pregnant woman should be which made me think she wasn't eating well enough. I sat on the bed thinking about everything and what we've got ourselves into. This Caleb sounds a real peice of work
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:14 pm

I moaned and heard lots of voices I tru d to sit up but I couldn't with my head spinning.i realized that I hadn't eaten all day and now that explains the fainting but it doesn't explain why I'm in a bed and nobody is around. I try again to get up and finally im able to.  I walk to what I assume is the bedroom door and open it to professor Williams and another guy.  "Ugh I need to go." I say and Williams looks pissed as the other guy looks at nex. "You need to eat beautiful!"  He says 
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:20 pm

Well that was one way of telling her "he's right, you need to get some food in you. We've got pizzas coming, do you want to stay she eat before you g? " i suggested hoping she kinda would "oh this is Justin by the way."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:29 pm

I smiled at justin and then shook my head.  "I really should get home I can grab a bite on the way.  I'm so tired if I eat here I might fall into a food coma and I don't think that would be good to do here as our situation is messy enough."  I say trying not to sound mean or bitchy I'm just drained.  "Oh hell no Tyson you can't let her drive being that tired just let her stay in your room tonight she needs to eat and sleep!" Justin smirks at Tyson.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:45 pm

I could have punched him for doing exactly what I warned him not to. I looked at her and shrugged "well if you're hungry, then I'd suggest stay and the neighbour Is home. She might notice you and start asking questions plus we do have more to discuss" i said quietly wanting to know more about this situation she was sk freaked out about
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:50 pm

I sighed as I knew I wasn't going to win this argument.  I was just going to say no I should go when another guy walked in with lots of pizza and the smell hit my nose and I moaned.  I opened my eyes and noticed all the guys staring at me.  Shit!  "Sorry it smells good."  I say shyly.  Here I am in a house with three guys I don't know one is my professor and the father of my unborn baby!  Wow my life is weird!  "Whoa holy fuck your that chick from the bar a few months ago!  Well Tyson look at you!  You must of done something right for her to find you again!"  He winked at me and then Justin laughed.  "Oh he did something all right!"  Wait he told them!  Great now I feel worse than I did.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:54 am

I punched Jason in the side once more "yeah yeah I know I knocked her up." I said and pushed them both out of the room. "I had to tell them, and if you need a shower or anything then it's too your left. " I stood here awkwardly not knowing how to act. She probably thought i was a fucking loser by the place I loved lived in. "did yoy want to come out there or eat in here? "
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum