Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Just Business, Maybe. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Just Business, Maybe. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Just Business, Maybe. EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Just Business, Maybe. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Just Business, Maybe. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Just Business, Maybe. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Just Business, Maybe. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Just Business, Maybe. EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Just Business, Maybe. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Just Business, Maybe.

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just Business, Maybe. Empty Just Business, Maybe.

Post by melbender Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:30 pm

His father refuses to hand over his inheritance and the company until he sees his son finally settling down. Coming up with a great idea to marry his new secretary and then divorce her once he's received the business and money, he announces she's to marry him. She thinks he's kidding after hearing his ridiculous proposal, until he threatens her career in which she cant afford to say no. They're to marry in a lavish ceremony within a month then produce an heir to his name within a year of marriage. Seems easy enough, marry then divorce? A mutual agreement with nothing more..

Will they start to get along, or vow to make each others lives a living hell.

Last edited by melbenda on Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Just Business, Maybe. Empty Re: Just Business, Maybe.

Post by melbender Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:41 pm

Name: Ava Lynn
Bio: Moved to the city to help her family out financially. Hard working, friendly, but not afraid to speak her mind.
Looks: Just Business, Maybe. Tumblr_ndbimjScRi1rwtzqno1_1280_zps6bc8c37c

melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:44 pm

Name: Austin Cash
Bio: can be a prick wants his dad company but has to make sacrifices. He loves his single life but knows it will have to come to a end. He can be a nice guy but only when he wants too.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:57 pm

With his large expresso latte and bagel without seeds, I finally made it back to his office without dropping or spilling it over my white blouse. "maybe you can take these with a happy pill today sir?" i said with a small teasing smile placing them on his desk. Always on a bad mood, we had a scale rating for his anger and today it was bordering an 8. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:03 am

I glanced up and shook my head. "Is it in your job title to tell me what to do?" When she didn't answr I did. "No so stop and go back to work! I have a meeting with my dad today so I will be gone for a while. You think you can manage things or should I get some help!" Although I was being a dick I couldn't help but notice her Lacey bra under her white right blouse.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:15 am

"Consodering I haven't quit like your last four secretary's within a month, I'd say I'm pretty good with managing my duties," he could be an ass all he wanted, I kept up just fine and it was for good reasons. The pay was fantastic and it meant I could save quicker. Placing a hand on my fitted high waisted skirt, I spun on my high heels and walked out, glancing back over my shoulder "you should learn the word thankyou, you know for when I have to walk three.blocks each day just to get the one brand of coffee you enjoy the most." 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:22 am

I wanted to laugh so bad. "Well I actually know that thank you is two words not one miss Lynn so maybe you should be fired and go back to school!" I smirked knowing she needed this job I had her. "Also you shouldnt be so mouthy to your boss! Now get to work." I went back to what I was doing before my meeting. Dad was coming to my office which isn't good.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:38 am

I couldn't leave until this meeting was done and who knew how long it was going to take. I pulled out the files and sorted through them again.

Mr Cash walked in and closed his son's door. Walking to the mini bar and shaking his head. "that woman out theresurely is something else. Now son, I have decided to retire and give you the company." he paused handing him a scotch and taking a seat opposite him. "but I'm afraid you're just going to drive everything into the ground. I'll give you it all, after I see real commitment from youz" then announcing what I'd always wanted for him "a wife and child!"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:43 am

"What!" I yelled knowing my nosy secretary was going to hear me yell I didn't care. "You can't make me marry or have a child!" I wanted the company but at what price. My father stated at me knowing I would give in, "how much time do I have to find a wife?" I gritted my teeth as I said wife.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:54 am

"you have until yesterday. Meaning, get off your ass and find a woman good enough to introduce to your mother. You know she's desperate for a grandchild, so you have no time to waste in making that happen. Preferably a honeymoon baby. I'm sick of hearing her talk about you settling down, this will give you an incentive to do so!" standing, he dismissed his son as he downed his glass. "I'll have a prenuptial agreement drawn as soon as you're engaged and it's announced. Do not disappoint me son."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:02 am

I watched him walk out and I was so mad I threw my glass at the wall next to the door and didn't see Ava at the door. Shit I felt bad it wasn't her fault. "Fuck sorry." I rushed over and handed her a towel. Then it hit me. She would be perfect. I stood there staring at her. "Do you have a boyfriend?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:13 am

"no." as if I thought to myself. "Mr Cash, I was asking if I'd be ae to leave before the last bus left tonight? " i didn't have a car and it was raining. I didn't want to run to my run down apartment. "I finished the tasks your assigned me and booked all your meetings for tomorrow." he looked mad and I was dreading what he was going to say after hearing him and his father arguing.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:16 am

I looked at her. "No boyfriend? Umm what about a girlfriend?" I asked smirking a little. "No your not the type. Why don't we have a seat and chat then I'll have my driver take you home."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:27 am

What the hell. How much had he been drinking and what did he mean not the type. I frowned a little but took a seat anyway. "I'm not sure why I'm in here Mr Cash." there was no way his driver was taking me and seeing that I lived in the worst part of this city.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:37 am

I smirked. "You like it here right? You make good money?" I said and she nodded. "Good I have a proposition for you to make more money." When I said more money her eyes lit up. "All you have to do is marry me and have my child."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:45 am

"I think you've had too much to drink. I'm not sleeping with you." I laughed and stood back up. "you need a wife to keep your daddy happy? Then go find one of those models you have in your gigantic black book! I'm not easy, and gm that desperate for money." 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:57 am

I laughed. "Those models aren't suitable to be my wife and certainly not motherly types. And I believe you at in need of what I'm welling to pay you plus while your married to me you get whatever you want. I'm serious about this." I had to get her to agree. "Name your price and its done!" Then I stooped lower. "Your family needs the help! I can help with that!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:02 am

I stopped in my tracks and turned to face him "I'm not. That's not fair. If I say no, you're going to find a way to fire he." of course he would. He was evil. "fine." I mumbled. I remembered how much my parents debt was and sighed "half a million. I want that to be your wife."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:07 am

I smirked. "A million and okay! Tomorrow we announce our engagement but tonight your moving in with me!" I said. "And a child? You must give me a child!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:19 am

"can't you just adopt a baby? Going through artificial insemination is going to be a pain in the ass." I then looked at him staring at me with a grin "we're so not doing that, I'm not. Oh god, we have to have.." it wasn't like I hadn't thought about it, I'd often fantasise about what kind of lover he is. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:23 am

I smirked even bigger. "Look that's the deal. As long as you get pregnant like soon then we will only be married a year tops. It can't be that bad. I mean I'm sure you want me, I'm sure you fantasied about me bending you over my desk. I know I have." I winked. "But enoigh of that do we have a deal because we gotta get your stuffed moved in and then I will call my parents to set up dinner." I couldn't read her but at least i knowni have her she can't say no and she won't.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:38 am

I was so focused on him saying he'd wanted to bend me over his desk fi realise he wanted to go to my apartment. Snapping out of it. I shook my head "I don't need you to come with me, I'll catch a cab to your place. Oh god, I'm going to be married to you and you'll have to meet my family." he was going to know just how poor I was. If it was to help them, then I'd do it. "fine. I agree to it all "
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:46 am

"Good and no cab my driving will take you and get your things I'll pay off your landlord and once this is over I'll buy a house or another apartment for you." I said in a stern voice to let her know she wasn't to say no. "We will be we'd in a month. I suppose you will certain things you'll want or need make a list and give them to you so we can add it in the agreement. That's all my driver will be waiting for you downstairs." I said and picking up the phone to let Her knowni was done.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:55 am

"make it known, I refuse to share a bed with you that's had so many knotches bolted onto it." i turned and left, giving the driver my address. He pulled outside my apartment and hesitated "are you sure, miss this is a very.." I sighed opening the door myself "bad part of town, I know
 I won't be long." 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:16 am

I was home waiting on her when my driver called and told me where she lived. Wow I was shocked. Well I would get rid of that as soon as I could. I then called my dad and told him he would be pleased.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next