Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Trying Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Trying Again - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Trying Again - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Trying Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Trying Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Trying Again - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Trying Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Trying Again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Trying Again - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Trying Again

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Trying Again - Page 2 Empty Trying Again

Post by melbender Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:03 am

First topic message reminder :

They met in school and fell in love at 16. Married at 18. Have two children, an 8yo son Ben and 6yo daughter Kate. To people on the outside they're perfect, on the inside they fight, ignore each other and sleep in separate rooms some nights. They've grown apart and in the middle of a huge fight they both said they wanted a divorce and it was the best thing to do. They make no time for the two of them.. After the second child was born, they drifted. Have rare and boring sex with no effort towards each other at all. They accuse each other of cheating but neither has. He's got a good job, successful with his own company but is known as cold and arrogant. She stayed home to take care of the kids and let herself go from being so unhappy. Fed up with the constant fighting each day while they have their divorce drawn up, she moves into their guest house to stay close to the kids while she finds another place to live.. Then they start to fall in love all over again.

Last edited by melbenda on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:37 am; edited 3 times in total
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Trying Again - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying Again

Post by melbender Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:15 pm

I got up off the bed and walked over to open the door. "Come to search the place for men before you leave?" I asked sarcastically. "I haven't turned on the red light to my brothel just yet." 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:27 pm

i just looked at her. "No I came to see why you wasn't coming you told the kids this morning and you should come I have been working on this deal for 9 years and it's over! You need to eat too." Even tho she lost a lot she still needed to eat.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:25 am

"Well I didn't want to be there if you was annoyed about me going also," I sighed "give me ten minutes to change and I'll meet you's in the car." I walked away and into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and looked awful. I quickly washed my face and pulled my hair out from the normal pony tail and put some gloss on then changed into a pair of jeans and a nice top then made my way to the car.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:31 am

i sat there waiting and when I finally saw her with her hair down and wearing tight jeans I was shocked. I knew she always looked good but wow. She should wear her hair down more. I didn't even know she was in the car till she spoke I was just in a daze.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:41 am

"So where are we going?" I asked doing the belt up as he sat in thought. Probably wishing id said I wasn't coming. "Daddy can we get ice cream after if we eat all our food? Please!" Kate asked excited.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:46 am

i shook my head. "Ummm what? Yeah we can do that sweetie!" I was still trying to figure out what Elle said. I started the car not sure where I was going. "So what do we want to eat?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:59 am

"That's what I just asked you," I said looking out the window. If he was going to ignore me I really didn't want to be here. "Where ever is fine. You chose since this is to celebrate your successful day at work." I gave a small smile. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:06 am

i smiled back at her. "Sorry I didn't hear you ask that." I said looking out the front window. "Umm how about pizza I know a good place." I said talking about where I took Elle for our first date. I don't know why I thought of that place but I wanted it bad!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:25 am

I had expected a normal pizza place but when he parked across the road I was surprised. We hadn't been here in years. "I wonder if those booths are still there." He'd engraved our initials into the one we first sat in. I just couldn't believe he brought us here. "I want cheese pizza!" Kate was saying as Ben told her that wasn't a pizza. I looked over at Tommy and our eyes locked. I couldn't describe what I felt right now, it felt like nerves and butterflies again.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:38 am

i gave a small smile and picked up Kate. "Ben hold your mums hand please. Once we got inside I noticed nothing had changed. "I'll order go ahead and pick a spot to sit." I said as Kate held my neck tight stating she wanted to stay with me. I stood in line and glanced at Elle and Ben. She looked like herself a little happy it was nice. I noticed a guy come up and start to talk to her but it was my turn to order.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:38 am

"Elle, wow it's great to see you again. You know I miss you everyday still." Will my old boss from the accounting firm I worked at said. "No-one's ever been as good as you." I just laughed, "It's been six years, I think you're managing just fine." I said. We said goodbye and he headed over to his family. "Did you pick out a table?" I asked wrapping my arm around Ben. He nodded and I seen where he was looking. Please don't let it be that one. Lifting his hand, he pointed "That one mummy!" Just my luck he picked the same table as his father chose ten years ago.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:04 pm

as Kate and I got the good order and are empty cups we looked for Ben and Elle when I found them I was shocked to see them in the booth I picked so many years ago.  I wonder if it was out of habit for her or if Ben picked.  I eyed the guy I saw talking to Elle and even if he was with his family I didn't like him.  As we got to the booth.  I sat not questioning anything I didn't want to fight.  I glanced at Elle and looked away.  She was so stunning tonight.  Like the first time I saw her I was lost for words.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:21 pm

"So are you going to tell me about this work thing you finally landed?" I asked trying to make conversation. "I'd like to hear about it." He was such a hard worker and always amazed me at the things he had accomplished.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:27 pm

i smiled. "Week john and I met earlier this morning to go through all the details and then at 10:30 we had the meeting, I presented everything and the owner was pleased. He even offered to pay for a family vacation for johns and my family. He was a cool guy." I went on about details when Ben said. "Boring!" I looked a at him and smiled. "I know son how was school?"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:41 pm

"Fun. I made a rocket and it went off highest in the class!" Ben said looking proud. 

I just sat there listening to the kids talk about their day. I looked over at a table across from us and the parents were showing affection and talking with their kids. I looked away, hating that we were never like that. "Sounds like you had a good day at school." I said and Kate smiled "I want a baby sister for my birthday! Amy at school is getting one and I want one too daddy!" 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:46 pm

i had to take a drink of my coke at that time and spit it out everywhere. "I'm do sorry I said grabbing napkins and patting Elle down. "That was unexpected." I felt bad. I cleaned up theses I made as Ben laughed and Kate just sat there waiting for me to respond. "Umm Kate I don't know we can't just magically give you that it's not something we can do." I looked at her as she looked at Elle. "Why mummy?" She asked.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:00 pm

I had no idea how to answer that. "Because it's just something that takes time and a baby wouldn't be here in time for your birthday, maybe you could ask for a doll that is like a baby." I suggested trying to get her onto that idea.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:03 pm

i smiled at her answer. She looked up I mouthed 'thank you'. I looked at Kate and she looked like that was flying but saved by the bell our food came. "Oh look food!" I said and she got excited. We ate and then headed to get ice cream. It was like our first date only with kids.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:15 pm

I laughed as I looked over at Ben with chocolate all over his face. "You two need a bath when we get home." I wiped him with the napkin and he gave me a kiss. Tonight had been really nice, not fighting or yelling. It was such a relief. "I bet they pass out in the car." I said to Tommy as we walked back to where he parked.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:22 pm

i smiled walking next to her. "You think after just having ice cream? I bet they are wired in the car!" I said looking at her. "What's the steaks? If I loose this bet?" I said not knowing what I was doing I was having a good time. "I'll tell you what if I win then you have to stop making my breakfast and lunch for a week!" I said
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:34 pm

"Don't you mean if you lose?" I smiled "but that's pretty risky, you're going to starve." I said and looked ahead "If I win you have to cook for the week and eat breakfast with us each morning." He always left early and it was horrible. "If I lose then you can chose my punishment."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:38 pm

we got to the car and the kids got in I looked at her before we got in and said. "I thought I just did?" I said smirking. I knew how much she hated making shit for me so I thought I would help her out. "So do we have a deal?" I said walking over to her. Holding my hand out. I looked in the car before she could and saw that they were already dozing off I knew I would loose this but didn't care.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:48 pm

"Ok, we have a deal." I lifted my hand out and shook it with him. I sat in the seat and looked over at the kids, I couldn't believe they were already asleep. "Well that was a fast bet." 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:54 pm

i looked back and smiled to myself. "Damn! You have got to be kidding me." I laughed. I looked at her and shook my head. Once home I carried a sleeping Kate in first and then Ben. "Tomorrow is Saturday just let them sleep they can bath in the morning." I said to Elle. I felt the urge to kiss her but didn't. "I got to go get some things ready for the morning.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:03 pm

I knew he and I couldn't have just kept what ever was going on between us tonight. "Yeah I'm tired, night." I said a little annoyed and walked back to the guest house. One in there i was hurt and mad. I knew it was just a show in front of the kids. I wished it wasn't. I fell asleep and around 3am i woke with a headache. I quietly walked into the main house still in my new red and black lace pyjamas to search for the pain killers. 
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum