Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
The flight that changed it all.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
The flight that changed it all.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
The flight that changed it all.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
The flight that changed it all.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
The flight that changed it all.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
The flight that changed it all.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
The flight that changed it all.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
The flight that changed it all.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
The flight that changed it all.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The flight that changed it all.

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

The flight that changed it all.  - Page 2 Empty The flight that changed it all.

Post by Ashwag24 Thu May 22, 2014 6:43 am

First topic message reminder :

i smiled. "I love you and no mater what we will always work through whatever comes our way." I sighed. "Now let's relax baby we have a busy day tomorrow appointment then your family!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

The flight that changed it all.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The flight that changed it all.

Post by melbender Fri May 23, 2014 6:33 pm

"nothing," I sighed and pulled him in the opposite direction of my sister. "You're sitting here for this weekend." I said sweetly. Jane smiled "Brock, I'd love to take a ride on your stallion. We should go even go bare back" I almost spat my water out as I realised her double meaning.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

The flight that changed it all.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The flight that changed it all.

Post by Ashwag24 Fri May 23, 2014 7:43 pm

i looked at her. "Well I can have my brother or my friend take you but I'm not leaving my beautiful wife's side." I said placing my hand on her belly and smiling. "Lunch looks and smells good babe."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri May 23, 2014 9:17 pm

"around the thumb already I see," she smirked. "Eat up Cal, you need to eat all those carbs to expand for that baby." She said quietly back. I kicked her foot and glared. She was going to be so annoying this weekend. I forced a smile and looked at Brock. "It does, thanks." I said rubbing my hand over his and then I felt a soft kick, I wondered if he could feel them also.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri May 23, 2014 10:14 pm

i smiled. "Was that her?" I questioned I was so happy. Although if her sister doesn't shut up I'll make her leave. I can tell Callie was annoyed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri May 23, 2014 10:31 pm

i nodded "she's kicking." I couldn't stop smiling, it was the most amazing feeling ever. I looked up at him and gave him my big dimpled smile. "I love you."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat May 24, 2014 3:23 am

"not as much as I love you." I said and kissed her. "Your sister might have to find another place to stay this weekend."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat May 24, 2014 4:12 am

"I know, she's pushing me." I said quietly. "Hopefully she stops." I said and went back to eating. She better stop I thought to myself.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat May 24, 2014 4:55 am

i smiled and ate. "So what does everyone what to do tomorrow?" I asked trying to make a nice conversation.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat May 24, 2014 4:59 am

"Lay out and tan," slut said. "I'd love to see the town, I promised the kids to bring back a cowboy hat," Anne eldest sister said. "We could go look in town if you're not too busy?" My mum offered. "I bet you didn't have a chance to shop for little girl things yet." I smiled shaking my head "no we hadn't gotten anything yet." Dad smiled "I think us men will stick around here and you women can go shop. I seen a veggie garden that begs attention," he chuckled.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat May 24, 2014 5:32 am

i laughed. "They might get lost tho. Callie isn't familiar with it yet?" I said not really knowing then her sister said. "And I don't wanna go I want to try out that pool of yours Brock."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat May 24, 2014 5:35 am

"I'm sure the three of us will manage," mum said. "You stay here and keep out of trouble, let the men work." She narrowed her eyes at cate. I rubbed his thigh "it's ok, if I get lost I'll call you." I smiled and finished eating. Ignoring my sister
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat May 24, 2014 5:50 am

i kissed her cheek. "You call me and I'll be right there. But please try to take her with you I have a bad feeling about her."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat May 24, 2014 5:57 am

i laughed. "will do, don't worry you'll have dad around."

The next morning we got ready to go do some shopping. Cate refused to go and was lying outside by the pool in a tiny bikini. I grabbed my car keys "ok, I'll be back soon and we will pick up lunch. I love you." I said and kissed him goodbye then went to the car with mum and my other sister.

I had a plan for mr sexy. As soon as he went to shower, I was sneaking up to his room. I knew he was checking me out as I lay outside. I'm so hot, he can't not want a peice of me. I watched as he was working in the garden. mm he's too hot to be with my prude of a sister. I'll show him what he's missing out on.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat May 24, 2014 9:16 pm

Evil sister!

Callie's dad and I got a lot of work down I was impressed with his farming skills. We worked till the girls were due home I wanted to go get a quick shower before my beautiful wife got here. I patted her dads back as we looked at our finished product and I went upstairs to shower.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun May 25, 2014 5:43 am

(Extremly evil.)

I followed into his bedroom and heard the shower running. I stripped naked, messed up his bed and undone a condom wrapper then dropped it on the floor then made the other look used with a couple squirts of her expensive lotions. I tossed that down also. Walking into the bathroom, I heard the bedroom door open and evil smiled as I slid my arms around Brock's naked body from behind "mm you feel amazing, worked up quite a hevay sweat."

My heart was pounding as I looked at our bedroom and then at the condom on the floor. Hearing the shower I walked in to find them in there just as my sister spoke. "Oh I'm dying to hear this explanation," I said as my eyes began to fill with water.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun May 25, 2014 8:33 pm

i was pissed then upset as I heard Callie. "1st get the fuck off me!" I gripped her hands and threw them off. I got out and put a towel around my waist. "Your sister just came in her and put her arms around me that's it!" I said as I approached Callie. I was confused when she stepped back. "I've been in the garden with your father all morning and afternoon I just came up to shower!" I looked over and saw her sister smiling. Then my wife's tears. "Callie baby please don't cry."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun May 25, 2014 10:59 pm

"I-I what the hell is there a used condom on our floor for? And our bed?" I asked trying to hold my voice strong. I looked at my sister and couldn't believe it. "You really hate me so this much? This is my life!" I yelled and backed away from them both. I was seconds away from losing it.

"oh please you know exactly what happened, why is it so hard to believe that your husband is like all your other boyfriends and fuxked me. He was outside working, until he came up here then he fucked me nice and hard in the bed you two share," I smirked. "They all want the sister who a not a fat buffalo."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon May 26, 2014 12:54 am

i snapped my head towards her. ."your fucking crazy and a liar I didn't do shot with you and never would. Apologize to my wife and get the fuck out of are house! Your not welcome here!" I yelled. I walked out of the bathroom and looked around. This wasn't happening. I turned and saw Callie. "Callie I swear she is lying!" I wanted to cry at the hurt and uncertainty in her eyes.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon May 26, 2014 1:17 am

i did believe him but this was messing with my head so much. My sister was fumbling with her clothes and I had had enough. Grabbing her by the hair, I dragged her out and down our stairs. I ignored everyone's looks as I opened the door and pushed my sister out. "You stay the hell away from me." Then I slapped her across the face and made my way back upstairs to our room.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon May 26, 2014 2:58 am

i don't know why but I picked up the condom and started smelly it. I laughed so hard her sister was dumb. I stopped when she came in. "Don't think I'm weird but smell the stuff inside!" I said knowing she would know as soon as she did. "And ask your dad I literal just came up to shower and stepped in and she came in 2 minutes after so there was no time for anything to go on. I love you. I would never do that to you or our little girl."
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon May 26, 2014 4:56 am

i sat down on the bed and laid back. "I know you'd never cheat on me. We do have a security system on our home with cameras in each room. I just seen her basically flying around our room setting this up." I wiped my eyes and looked at him. "I was just in shock, that she would do such a thing. It's sick and twisted."
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon May 26, 2014 6:14 am

i sat down and pulled her up. "It is and I'm sorry but we should probably explain this to your other family they are probably wondering why you pulled her through the house like you did." I kissed her and held her close. I love you!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon May 26, 2014 6:16 am

"Yeah I kind of hit her across the face when I pushed her out the door also, I think she's still out there." I wrapped my arms around his waist and quietly asked. "You don't think I look like a buffalo do you?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon May 26, 2014 10:56 pm

i wanted to laugh but didn't want to upset her. "Baby you look nothing like a buffalo. Your amazing beautiful and fit even while pregnant your perfect in my eyes and your parents eyes too." I kissed her and held her close. "I love you let's go explain your sister is crazy!"
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 27, 2014 12:26 am

when I finished explaining to then what happened, dad was livid and stormed outside. I was glad they believed us right away. I grabbed Brock's hand and smiled "you want to see what I brought?" I asked leading him into the kitchen and hoped he wasn't too shocked at all my bags.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next