Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
The Outsiders (Open-  characters needed) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
The Outsiders (Open-  characters needed) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
The Outsiders (Open-  characters needed) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
The Outsiders (Open-  characters needed) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
The Outsiders (Open-  characters needed) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
The Outsiders (Open-  characters needed) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
The Outsiders (Open-  characters needed) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
The Outsiders (Open-  characters needed) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
The Outsiders (Open-  characters needed) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Outsiders (Open- characters needed)

5 posters

Go down

The Outsiders (Open-  characters needed) Empty The Outsiders (Open- characters needed)

Post by smilegreen16 Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:43 am

This is year 2074, technology is insanely everywhere and improving each day, but in this society there´s a huge problem which is a consequence of the constant advance of technology. It has been discovered life in a new planet named Gaia. Rumors have been running around all over the world. The worst part is the outsiders have infiltered on planet earth, now the government of each country is tracing them . They look like humans and act like humans, but they are different, they have strange powers and abnormal capacities. Are they evil or good? Do they want to destroy us or help us? Be careful and don´t let yourself be tricked by them.

Some important rules stablished by the government

1-When an outsider is found, inmediately the police will take *it* to the outsiders area (( real meaning=They´ll deliver them to the government and they will transport them to the laboratories))

2- If any human citizen meets or recognizes an outsider he/she has to inmediately inform the police.

3-Any person who maintains relationships with the outsiders or keeps in touch with them , is breaking the law, for that he or she will have a punishment.

4-If an outsider attacks or has intentions to kill a human, the human has the right to kill the outsider.

Note: Beside the powers, you can identify an outsider by the tatoos they have , which change color (( two tones)

Human´s characters sheet
Name:
Thoughts about the outsiders:
Bio:
Looks:

Outsider´s character sheet
Name:
Reason of being on earth:
Power (s):
Form of the tattoo, colors (two) and part of the body where it is:
Thoughts about the humans:
Personality:
Bio:
Looks:

Name: Anastasia Bruhn
Personality: witty, rebellious, impatient and determined . She can be manipulative, sometimes.
Thoughts about the outsiders: she has not met any outsider, but she looks forward to meeting one, someday. That would be one perfect excuse for breaking some laws. The idea of individuals with powers fascinates and scares her a bit , at the same time.
Bio: Anastasia grew up in a conflicted family. Her mother died when she was still a little girl and her dad was an alcoholic man who wasted all his earnings on liquor. Since a young age, she started supporting herself  economically and ran away from home at the age of sixteen.  At the moment, she works as an exotic dancer at a nightclub. Her stage name is Marilyn.
Looks:
The Outsiders (Open-  characters needed) All_about_us_03
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

The Outsiders (Open-  characters needed) Empty Re: The Outsiders (Open- characters needed)

Post by darkdragonangel Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:28 am

name: jason gunslinger
Age 20
Is good
Powers: ability to control all 4 elements
personality: smart cunning and always willing to help. Shy sort of a loner or lone wolf.
Tattoo shape: dragon trailing from the base of my neck all the way down my arms and legs stopping at the base of my ankle. Colars are red and black
thoughts of the humans: i think their ok just way 2 superstitious and always willing to statt a fight over somthing stupid. But there are some good hearted ppl out there.
Reason i came: banishment. Will explain in roleplay
Bio: im a good natured guy that has always gotten into trouble bc of my knack for technology. Basically i can hack into any super computer military base. You name it i can hack it. But my real powers are with the 4 elements. Earth fire wind and water. And thier other natural forms like lightning and ice. I came to earth bc of my gift with technology but honestly i like it here better than my old world if it wasnt for the humans constantly taking us away i could almost consider it home.
looks: dirty blonde hair blue eyes light tannrd skin.
darkdragonangel
darkdragonangel
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

The Outsiders (Open-  characters needed) Empty Re: The Outsiders (Open- characters needed)

Post by smilegreen16 Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:37 am

Thanks for joining =) . Now we have to wait for more people to join, so we can start.
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:43 am

Your very welcome lol and i cnt wait. Im also up for other roleplays as well if you got any
darkdragonangel
darkdragonangel
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by smilegreen16 Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:18 am

Lol, thanks =) . I will let you know whenever I post a new one.
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:34 am

Sounds good loo
darkdragonangel
darkdragonangel
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:04 am

sounds great! I'll join too!

Name: Lana Talon
Good or Bad: uncertain
Powers: Mimic, camouflage, uses her tattoos to get around when needed.
Personality: kind, but very hard to get to know, seems cold, feels deeply
Tattoo: one angel wing on the right side in white and a black tattered demon wing on the left.
Humans: doesn't care either way. Just wants them off her tail.
Bio: She grew up on the streets. That's why she's so cold. She is very suspicious and upon meeting a suspicious character she might speak in a second human language. When she came here she was very young and her parents had not told her her reason, they were running from something is all she knows. That something apparently found her parents because her mother put her in the closet one day and she watched her parents die. She watched frozen in shock. Thankfully, because they did not find her and so they left. Her heart is hard and she's searching for the ones who did it. She wants nothing but to kill them.
Looks:The Outsiders (Open-  characters needed) Th510
Mizho Sohma
Mizho Sohma
rescued by an Angel

http://www.animefansite.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:24 am

Name:Alexander Grayson
Personality:Blunt,rude,rebellious, temperamental,loner,secretively a caring person.
Thoughts about the outsiders:He personally doesn't care for them. He has never met one and well doesn't plan on it either.
Bio:Alexander grew up in the foster system his "parents" were careless teens who couldn't care for child. So his life he spent alone and moved from home to home till he was kicked out of the system.
Looks:The Outsiders (Open-  characters needed) Jonathan_Rhys_Meyers_Photo10
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~
Finding out you were lied to

http://worldoftheafterlife.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by smilegreen16 Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:31 am

Thanks for joining Smile .
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:36 am

(of course!Smile )
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:52 pm

Name:Steven Stark
Evil or good: good unless you get on his bad side
Reason of being on earth:He was exiled from Gaia because he fell in love in the princess
Power (s): very strong, controls the five elements and can act as a shield.
Form of the tattoo, colors (two) and part of the body where it is: ( tones: black and red)
The Outsiders (Open-  characters needed) Pictures-of-tattoos-for-men
Thoughts about the humans: he's indifferent to them and means them no harm.
Personality:Courageous, playful kind protective and doesn't care what people thinks about him. he can have a mood swing sometimes.
Bio: Steven was from a royal family but apparently that was not enough reason for him to love the princess. he grew up with two brothers and a sister which he was very protective of. it was hard for him to leave but it was that or being decapitated so he went to earth.
Looks:
The Outsiders (Open-  characters needed) INFphoto_1255269
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:59 am

if need be I'll double
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by smilegreen16 Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:09 am

~Odd_One~ wrote:if need be I'll double

You can double, if you want .
smilegreen16
fighting with a demon

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Odd_One~ Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:55 am

(I'll do so, that way its an even number)

Name:Kalel Northman
Evil or good:Evil but looks good
Reason of being on earth:She doesn't really know herself, maybe cause she wanted to destroy humans or maybe to even fall in love with one to break the rules..
Power (s):Controls Fire and Ice, super fast and strong, can levitate
Form of the tattoo, colors (two) and part of the body where it is:Black with some red in it and its on her Arm then goes down her side/hip to her thigh
The Outsiders (Open-  characters needed) Amazing-skull-tattoo-on-thigh
Thoughts about the humans:She isn't quiet sure, she hates them but has a strange liking to them so rather uncertain.
Personality: Temperamental, Strong willed,protective,can be very lazy,
Bio:There isn't much known about Kalel, she doesn't open up to people easily but from what people can get she has been alone her whole life and not knowing who she really was.
Looks:

The Outsiders (Open-  characters needed) Lizzy_caplan_1
~Odd_One~
~Odd_One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down