Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Coincidence or Not?  - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Coincidence or Not?  - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Coincidence or Not?  - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Coincidence or Not?  - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Coincidence or Not?  - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Coincidence or Not?  - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Coincidence or Not?  - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Coincidence or Not?  - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Coincidence or Not?  - Page 30 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Coincidence or Not?

2 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Coincidence or Not?  - Page 30 Empty Coincidence or Not?

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:32 am

First topic message reminder :

When she got up, he was tempted to pull her back down for round two, but decided against it. He fixed his clothes as she did the same with her dress. He smiled at her and kissed the palm of her hand as she touched his face. "neither of us, can afford to be late." he said as he checked to make sure he had his keys and phone. As they walked towards the door he picked up his bag from the bottom of the steps and headed out.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Coincidence or Not?  - Page 30 Empty Re: Coincidence or Not?

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:02 am

((Haha no worries. I'm not ready for my classes either. I have yet to buy my books for class. And as far as the name goes I believe that was the name we stuck with))

Johnathan woke up the next morning feeling better than ever. Even if he only had a few hours sleep. He stretched his body reaching for the warm body that should have been next to him only to find it wasn't there. Too relaxed to get up just yet, he rolled over and laid on his back staring at the ceiling. He opened his mind to the pack and updated everyone on what needed to be done as well as see what's been going on.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:12 am

(So I passed one of my classes and im waiting for the other professor to post the grades, she has the tendency of taking her times on things, and im here like already wanting to know what I got. When does your classes start?))

She had gotten up before he did to start on breakfast for them, she looked around the refrigerator and cabinets to find something to make. First coffee needed to be made she thought as she turned the coffee maker on. Next, food! She quickly mixed a batched of eggs and started cutting up vegetables to make some egg omelets.
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:12 am

((Yay!! I hate when that happens. You have all the grades but one. lol. Classes start on the 17.))

Johnathan staid in bed a few more minutes before the smell of coffee pulled him from his thoughts. He gave a few last orders and promises of showing face before he disconnected all contact with everyone and finally climbed out of bed. He went to the bath room and took a quick shower before pulling on a fresh pair of boxers and shorts and heading down to the kitchen.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:35 am

((Haha yeah, I have been checking since Friday. Oh 15 days left, my semester starts on the 31st, thankfully I have the month off))

She was done with the omelets and started on the bacon and sausages, Those where done quick, before she knew it everything was done. She placed the plates of food on the table, as she looked up, Jonathan had entered the kitchen. "Someone's finally up" she said giving him a smiled.
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:37 am

((I missed you!! School and work have been kicking my butt! How's everything going for you?))

He smiled and walked over wrapping his arms around her pulling her close to his body. "My stomach couldn't resist the beautiful smell of food being cooked and my eyes wanted to see the beautiful woman cooking it." He laughed and kissed her lips softly.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:28 pm

((Omg yay you are back!! I missed you too!! How are you doing?? How is Ariel? Is she bigger than the last time we talked? I'm doing great Smile School has been keeping me busy.))

She kissed him back looking up at his face not being able to contain but smile at him. "You are your cheesy lines. You know what to say" she said laughing. She took a seat in the chair as he did the same. "I hope you are hungry enough to eat all this"
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:14 am

((I"m doing great! Just been busy with work AND school. Ariel is doing good as well. She has gotten bigger just a little bit and a lot badder. Lol. But she is talking a lot more and picking up more words.))

He looked at all the food that sat in front of him and smiled. "I can eat all this and more." He said and sent her a wink before digging in like a starving man.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:41 pm

((Wow that's a lot! Aww little Ariel is growing up too fast))

She just smiled at him as she ate her breakfast in silence for a few minutes. "So what's the plan for today? Pack meeting?" she asked wondering when she was going to get to meet everyone of his pack, she was excited yet nervous at the same time,
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:48 am

(Yes she is. You can't tell her nothing! Her favorite word to say is No. You ask her any question and the answer will be NO.))

"Well today is whatever you want to do. But the pack meeting will happen tomorrow. But if you'd still want to meet some of them today we can do that. I need to speak to a few people anyway." He answered as he ate his food. He wasn't too sure how a lot of people would react to her. If she was able to hit it off well with Rick ((I swear I don't remember anyone's name lol)) and his wife then things should go over smoothly with the others. Yet he had a feeling she'll have some problems with a few of his flings.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:00 pm

((First of all, im incredibly sorry I've been meaning to come online but I've just forgotten with so many things I do. Hope you and Ariel are doing well!!))

"Whatever I want to do eh" she said with a mischievous smile on her face but it soon disappeared when he finished talking. Should she meet some of his pack members now or later she thought. ''If it's not too much of an inconvenience I would like to meet some of them. It wouldn't be too much of nervousness if I get to at least know a few of them now then when im trying to remember everyone's names and getting to know them" She looked at him while she bit her lips waiting for whatever answer he gave her. She could understand if he happened to get weary about her being around his pack members because he was the alpha and what if none of them liked her or wanted her there, then what would happen?
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:46 pm

((I'M BACK!!! I've been gone far too long. So much has happened OMG! How have you been doing?? And don't worry I've been MIA from this as well. I forgot about it myself until I was skipping out on doing homework and actually remembered.))

He stopped eating and watched her carefully. He could see the worry written clear as day on her face. She was nervous and that was understandable, she was after all human, and meeting everyone at once would be like he was slathering her in raw meat and throwing her to the wolves, literally. He reached over and took her small hand in his and brought her to his lap. "If you want to just meet a few then that's what we'll do. I wont force you into anything you feel you're not ready for. We can go into the city and visit some of the shops that a few of my members own, that way it'll be a little more easier for you." I suggested to her. "I'm sure everyone will love you, and if not then they'll just have to deal with it because you are mine and nothing will separate us. Besides being my soulmate gives you authority over them. So they have no choice but to respect you." I added with a kiss to her head.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:28 am

((Helloo!! Its good to hear from you lol hope you are doing well!! And little ariel is too:) i know me too! Well im working now, everyday from 3pm-1:30am so its tiring to do things before i go to work. Hows everything going??))

Shel ooked at him smiling lovingly he was complying to her need to be want to meet his pack but not all of them at the same time. "That would be wonderful"she said. "Thank you for understanding. It would be rude of me to meet everyone at the same time and not remember their names or say something silly they mifht not like. I would like to get to know them all even if it takes me a long time tlo do it" She laughed lightly. "They dont have to like me,i'll be alright if they dont love. As long as they respect you and dont say something bad then it'll be fine."
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:35 am

((Ariel is doing well. She's all over the place now. She's growing up too fast!! Sad But that's a tough schedule to have, I work as well too. but my schedule is all over the place. I'm trying to find something more solid so I may take a year off from school, once I finally get my AA. Ariel has finally connected with her dad. He's trying his best to spend time with her when he can. I'm not complaining.))

He smiled and kissed her lips softly. "How about we finish up here and get dressed and head out into town. I know a few places you'll love and a few people that are dying to meet you soon." I offered. "I'm sure you'll be familiar with a few of the places I'm taking you."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:28 pm

((Thats great to hear! Smile Hopefully everything goes well for you and Ariel!))

She smiled "Don't tell me you've told everyone about me" she said surprised and excited to finally meet some of his pack. Doing this was something she was looking forward to. "I can't wait to meet them!"
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:56 am

((Yeah I'm working on getting my own car right now then soon my own place. I love my best friend and her family but it's time I get up out of here.))

He chuckled and gave her a soft kiss. "Word travels fast when it comes to the Alpha. Most people just choose to believe what they want and fill in the holes until they get the real information. Others just choose wait for me to say something." I explained. "But I'm glad you're excited to meet everyone. Let's get cleaned up and we can start you full day of shopping."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:42 am

((Im sure the day will come when you wil be able to get out of there but for now patience Smile But im sure you will get out of there soon haha))

"Havent some had trouble believing what they heard?" she asked curious to know if there are some people in his pack that might disapprove of her. She took his hand and smiled "Lets go then! You dont have to tell a girl twice when it cpmes to shopping babe"
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:28 pm

((I'm trying to be as patient as possible. Lol. But in due time it'll work out smoothly.))

He couldn't help but laugh at her enthusiasm. A true woman when it comes to shopping. They went upstairs and put on more comfortable clothes before leaving out. "Alright so what would you like first, in town or the mall?" He asked as he started his truck.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:39 am

((Thats true im sure things will work out!!))

Clothes changed, they got I'm the truck. "Hmm" she said thinking which will be faster to do. "Lets go to the mall first since we know that might take a while to be done with" She looked at him laughing. "I would love to take my time getting to know your pack babe"
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:05 am

((If only I can get my taxes together everything would be okay! Lol. How are you doing?))

He looked over at her and smiled. He grabbed her hand and held it as he made his way to the mall. "I'm glad your willing to take your time with this. Any other person I'm sure would have been one way out of here by now." He commented. "And feel free to, how do women say it? Shop til you drop?"
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:09 pm

((OMG!!! I swear i thought i had replied back..grrr im sorry! Hopefully you do:) im doing well..just work work work everyday.))

"Well lucky for me i am not just any other person. Who could say they managed to go through what we have and still have time to shop!" she said laughing. "Oh i love you wolfie"She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek as people passed them. "Let's go in here"She pointed to a clothing store that caught her eye.
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:14 am

((All is well with taxes, somehow my birthday was changed like 13 years ago. It's crazy because no one knows how it happened. But I'm right with you, just work school work school and more work. And taking care of a two year old that thinks she's 16))

He smiled at her and allowed her to pull him into the shop and watched her go to different racks looking at different outfits. "There's no limit, so don't even worry about prices. Get whatever you like."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:58 pm

((There always seems to be a problem with taxes lol good thing it got resolved! My hours got changed so now its 8 hours. Hallelujah i get to sleep more now. Haha oh? How is that?))

"You can't posibly be serious about that" she said looking up from glancing at a baby blue top that caught her eye. "You know i won't let you do that"
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:45 pm

((She likes to be the boss of everything. At least she tries to be.))

"You have no choice but to accept now pick out some clothes." He said giving her a stern look. "If you won't I will."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely love Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:14 pm

((Lol kids are like that. How are you doing?))

She didn't like him paying for things she could easily afford herself but she knew that look and she didnt cooperate there would be a scene and that is not what she wanted to have. Reluctantly she grabbed a few of the clothes she liked before going to the cash register not speaking a word to him.
Lovely love
Lovely love
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:00 am

He followed her around silently picking up a few things for himself since his changing supply was running low due to his constant need to shift without warning. He also picked up a few more things he saw her looking at but knew she wasn't going to get. When they got to the register the cashier began ringing everything up and he noticed she wouldn't look at the price of everything. He found it amusing as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her temple.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum