Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Rednook Mental Institution  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Rednook Mental Institution  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Rednook Mental Institution  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Rednook Mental Institution  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Rednook Mental Institution  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Rednook Mental Institution  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Rednook Mental Institution  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Rednook Mental Institution  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Rednook Mental Institution  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rednook Mental Institution

+4
Courtneyblue
Demona
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
GoddessofHope
8 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rednook Mental Institution  - Page 2 Empty Rednook Mental Institution

Post by GoddessofHope Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Rednook Mental Institution  - Page 2 Null_zps2af313d1

Welcome to the Rednook Mental Institution. A place where you can let your freak flag fly. A place where your folks dumped you when they didnt want to deal with their certifiably insane kid, also a place (but not limited to) the crazies, the lairs, the suicidals, the short tempered, the bipolars, the depressed, the traumatized.. The list goes on, as it should. We're here to help you, and also to judge you because let's face it, it's a 'ucking mental institution. Don't take it to heart, everyone is off their rocker here, everyone has a story. So feel free to pick a room, pick a diagnosis, and tell us your story. There are two floors, the top floor is for men, the bottom floor is for women. You get to converse with each other in the common area, but are never aloud to be on each others floors unsupervised. This is a hospital for women and men from the ages of 18 to 25, please act your age, and don't be afraid to flaunt your sickness. On Wednesdays we have movie night, we all pack up and rent out a movie theater, watch a movie, throw popcorn, all that jazz. There is a courtyard and activities to do outside, as well as in, but no swimming. We don't need you fucks drowning each other. Which brings me to my next point, you absolutely cannot kill each other (that's rude) or yourself for that matter. We may be crazy but we still have manners. You meet with the therapist once a week and take the pills we subscribe to you every day. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask Dorthy, our head nurse. Feel free to make yourself at home, and as always, we hope you enjoy your stay at Rednook.

Please fill out the following chart:
Name:
Diagnosis:
Looks:
Bio:
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Rednook Mental Institution  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rednook Mental Institution

Post by Demona Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:57 am

"what's the patted room?" I asked bored already but curious about this place.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:33 am

I stare at her with complete hatred as i try ti figure a way out of this damned straightjacket. And decide to head to one ofnthe chairs and plop down in it
darkdragonangel
darkdragonangel
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:07 am

I sat in the common area just watching everyone, playing a game I made up called guess the sickness. It helped to pass by the time when I had nothing else to do. I saw two new people and tired seeing what was wrong with them. The girl in the straight jacket I guessed to be mentally unstable or one that likes to fight. She looked pretty dangerous, my kind of people. The new guy well he just seemed harmless. It took a lot to try and figure him out, but I noticed how he kept touching his arms and pulling his sleeves down even thought theybwerealready down. He's a cutter. I watched them harass Dorthy a bit longer before I decided to play checkers by myself.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:13 am

I looked at them and sighed. I was about to get out when i caught a glimpse of a girl watching us. She looked like she was studying us and for the first time i wanted to have a chit chat with someone. i walked toward her and sat across from her "Playing chess alone?" i said avoiding eye contact.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:18 am

i sigh softly as i look around hatting this place already and still trying hard to find a way out of this damn thing.
darkdragonangel
darkdragonangel
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:32 am

I looked up at the guy and realized he was better looking up close. "it's checkers and yes I am playing a lone." I simply stated.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:36 am

"hummm wanna teach me?" i said looking at the board scratching my head a little. my sleep rode up a bit and showed a scar done by an arrow in flame.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtneyblue Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:51 am

I was sitting in front of my shrink. I'd never said a word to her in the 8 months I'd been here. I would just sit in the comfy fake leather chair and stare. Stare her down while she asked me question. The only reasons I was in here was to 'cure' my drug problem, my manic depression, and sometimes my rare flares of anger. To be honest no one gave a shit in this place. We're just the crazies that would be danger to others in prison. If we're bad we get sent to the Patted Room. Ooooo. Spooky. Yeah right. I've been there and back. You just sleep a lot, Eat, and take your pills. All supervised by a attending. I looked up at the clock and then back into her eyes. Blinking once every 30 seconds.

"Well Alan that's our time for today. I will see you Friday. Maybe then you'll trust that you can talk to me. This is a safe place."

I waved good bye on my way out. I went to the coman room. Where Dorthy was probably waiting to give me my daily does of my 'meds'.

I looked up at the ceiling tile. This place felt too big sometimes. I preferred my room and private bathroom. Now I've been here for two days. They give my sedatives when I can't fall asleep in their cheap bumpy bed. I also get tracked down by Dorthy. The 'Meds' giver. She stands there. Looking at you. Making sure that you swallow your pills so you don't act up. And if you she threatens The Patted room. I don't what that place is like But I'm generally one who never tries to get in trouble. But trouble always finds me. Like the people in my head. They told me to die. Just die and get it over with. I sighed. But the 'meds' were somehow keeping them at bay..But whispering in my head nonetheless.
Courtneyblue
Courtneyblue
Recruiting Angels

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:47 am

The ppl came to get me out of the common room to do my first bullshit season and the counciler looks at me as i sit down in my straight jacket and she rattles off questions as i just stare at her and finally i had enuf and tell her. "go to hell" and stare her down wishing i could get loos of this damn straight jacket
darkdragonangel
darkdragonangel
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:16 am

Dorthy went along with her business handing out meds to everyone.

I walked over to the couch, humming a tune before grabbing one of the trucker hats off the girls sitting down, pulled up a chair to the girl in the straight jacket and sat backwards in it, facing her "so.. What's your fucked up story?" I asked looking her over
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:22 am

"well aprently sex can be an addiction and so can cutting. Once i get out of here im gana kill my parents for putting me in this hell hole" i said simply as i look at this person notnsure what to think of her at the moment. "whats yours for been in here?" I asked curiously.
darkdragonangel
darkdragonangel
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:42 am

I nodded "well now I see why you're In the straight jacket.." I said and sighed "apparently if you kill a few people, live on the streets and are severely depressed and a little crazy you're a sociopath.." I shrugged "I got arrested, went to jail for a while and then they stuck me in this place.."
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:50 am

I looked at the girl in front of me and sighed "Silent treatment? fine" i just stood up kicking the chair out of my way and heading out of the common room, hitting Dorthy on my way but not stopping to check on her. i couldn't care less!
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:52 am

I nodded and smirked. "sounded like fun" j say as i try and figure out whats wrong with her. And i aigh softly as i push down everything that happened to me so long ago that led to me been in here and realize thay shes truly crazy
darkdragonangel
darkdragonangel
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:57 am

I smiled "enjoy your stay at Rednook" I said in a mocking manner and stood up and headed to the cafeteria to get some ice cream. It was closed down but that didnt stop me. I sat on the counter in the dark room and grabbed a bowl and a spoon, humming as I tried to decide what flavor to get.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:01 am

I sighed softly as i glance around seen the bitch handing out meds and i glare at her as she gets closer to me
darkdragonangel
darkdragonangel
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtneyblue Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:02 am

I watched as the others started acting up. Hitting Dorthy and knocking stuff around. Yelling death threats. One girl who was a sex addict. I kinda smiled at that. For me hearing someone say they were a sex addict was funny to me. And she was in a straight jacket no less. I picked up a random book and started flipping through its pages. When Annabel left the girl I slowly started walking over to her. I wanted to talk to her.

I know I had not been here long but I wanted to see the library. I walked over to Dorthy and tapped her shoulder. "Dorthy? Can I go to the Library?" I asked softly.
Courtneyblue
Courtneyblue
Recruiting Angels

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:04 am

I was walking through the halls when i heard noises and humming. it reminded me so much of when i was on that island, it always felt like it was haunted. i was about to walk away when i heard more noise. i groaned and leaned on the wall holding my head with both hands.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by darkdragonangel Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:05 am

I closed my eyes and smiled as i hear the chaos going on around me thinking 2 bad i cnt join in bc of this damned thing keeping my arms tied up.
darkdragonangel
darkdragonangel
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:10 am

Dorthy nodded "yes you may.. Eric will take you, he's one of our nurses" she smiled as Eric came over

"You wish to see the library I hear?" Eric asked with a kind smile.

I walked out of the cafeteria with mint chocolate chip Ice cream in my bowl and looked over at the guy leaning against the wall "you alright, mate? The fluorescence getting to ya?" I asked as I took a bite of ice cream.
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:11 am

I looked up at her and shook my head "how long have you been here?" i asked breathing hard and focusing on the wall. i couldn't look at her not when i was like that.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtneyblue Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:12 am

I walked over to her. The girl in the straight jacket. I sat down next to her. "Hello." I said.

I nodded. "Yes. I'd like to very much. I find libraries give me peace of mind." I said softly and started walking with him.
Courtneyblue
Courtneyblue
Recruiting Angels

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:15 am

I pulled up my sleeve and counted the scars on my wrist "one..two..three..four..five, five months" I said with a small grin and went back to eating my Ice cream.

"What's your name?" Eric asked as he lead them down the hall
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtneyblue Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:17 am

"James Liman." I said as we walked. Counting the cracks in the floor to keep myself calm.

Courtneyblue
Courtneyblue
Recruiting Angels

Back to top Go down

Post by GoddessofHope Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:34 am

"Well James, Jessica is our librarian and she can help you with whatever you're looking for" he said as he lead him into the library and up to the desk where Jess was standing.

Jess was a pretty girl with short wavy blonde hair and glasses, she looked up and smiled at James "how may I help you?" She asked
GoddessofHope
GoddessofHope
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum