Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Love hate relationship  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Love hate relationship  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Love hate relationship  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Love hate relationship  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Love hate relationship  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Love hate relationship  EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Love hate relationship  EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Love hate relationship  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Love hate relationship  EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Love hate relationship

2 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Love hate relationship  Empty Love hate relationship

Post by LilDupuis Sat May 04, 2013 8:11 pm

(Female)
Loved to flirt with guys and have everyone's attention when she got to school this new kid pulled in and she knew she had to have him what's she didn't know was that it could ever be this hard to get a guy. She's used to twirling her hair and playing dumb to get what she wants but not him. But what does he want ?

(Male)
Moved to a new school and all he wanted was to play sports and have good grade if he found a girl sure no big deal but my number one rule never date a girly girl they are annoying and will flirt with anyone. When this chick ran up to me I groaned and rolled my eyes. This should be a interesting year.
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

http://wattpad.com/lilDupuis

Back to top Go down

Love hate relationship  Empty Re: Love hate relationship

Post by Diamond-Angle Tue May 14, 2013 10:36 pm

I'm going to be the female my name is going to Alana
Diamond-Angle
Diamond-Angle
sitting in the moonlight

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed May 15, 2013 7:04 am

Cam
6'3 muscular dirty blond short hair
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond-Angle Wed May 15, 2013 8:42 am

Alana
Long dirty blond and blue tips thick and in shape
Diamond-Angle
Diamond-Angle
sitting in the moonlight

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Wed May 15, 2013 9:21 am

i strech out as my alarm goes off why do we have to get up so early. im just glad this is my last year. i guess you could say im not "normal" im not that typical stereotype that most people fit into i love sports and everything that goes with it but im not one that brags i kinda hide in the back ground when im not playing. i try to keep my marks above 80. sighing i force myself to of bed and put on a skin tight vneck to show off my muscles and a pair of jeans. i drive to school and roll my eyes at all the chicks forcing them selfs onto the guys forcing there tonuges down there throughs for some PDA
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond-Angle Wed May 15, 2013 6:30 pm

I punch the alarm clock off and my morning routine and I put on my mini skirt and tight tube top that shows off my curves and my nice heels and drive to school and park my car I get out and see my group of friends staring at this guy"damn he is fine!" I say as soon as I get up to them

Last edited by Diamond-Angle on Wed May 15, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up)
Diamond-Angle
Diamond-Angle
sitting in the moonlight

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu May 16, 2013 1:43 am

I see all these sluts and roll my eyes don't they care about themselfs at all like they look like pigs. I shake my head then walk into the school with my bag slung over my shoulder and I go to the cafe so can be alone. Being the new person sucks. You know no one.
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond-Angle Thu May 16, 2013 4:24 am

my girls and I walking in the cafe laughing and we see the new guy I smile and them and they walk away I walk over and smile"hello I'm Alana but you can call me Lana" I say showing my sexy smile that makes all guys wait on me hand and foot
Diamond-Angle
Diamond-Angle
sitting in the moonlight

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu May 16, 2013 6:13 am

" interesting I'm cam " I say not really paying any attention to her kinda hoping that she would jut leave cause I would rather not be used for my penis then left at the side of the road like all the other guys
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond-Angle Thu May 16, 2013 8:04 am

I just smile and walk away and make my hips switch and goes towards my friends and shake my head"he wasn't paying me any mind"
Diamond-Angle
Diamond-Angle
sitting in the moonlight

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Thu May 16, 2013 10:03 am

i sigh once she leaves and run my hands over my face "kill me now ... " i say to my self maybe a bit to loud. i walk past dram queen and her friends to go find my locker this should be interesting.. this school is huge
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond-Angle Thu May 16, 2013 9:59 pm

My friends just look at him and look at me I shrug my shoulders and rolled my eyes"lets go to class" I say once we all leave and head towards my locker when we see the new kid near my locker"um excuse me cam but your in front of my locker" I say once I reach him and my locker I run my hand through my long hair and open my locker and get my books I close my locker when I finsh my make up and walk away swing my hair and hips
Diamond-Angle
Diamond-Angle
sitting in the moonlight

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Fri May 17, 2013 7:48 am

I ignore her an get into my locker which of course has to be beside drama queen. Go figure just my fuckin luck! I walk to my first class and groan when I find out that the only person I know is there. I know I know it's usually the other way where you want to know someone but her... I would rather be eaten alive by animals
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond-Angle Fri May 17, 2013 10:38 am

I look up and roll my eyes and whisper to my friends"great the jerk's in here" I wisper I raise my hand when the teacher calls on me and points to the seat next to me for cam to see next to me as if I mean I know it's wrong to call him a jek but come on he is a totally jerk every guy here loves and adores me I hate being ignored I roll my eyes"can I switch seats I ask"the teacher shakes her head no I roll my eyes at the top of my head
Diamond-Angle
Diamond-Angle
sitting in the moonlight

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat May 18, 2013 12:55 am

You have got to fucking be kidding me. As much as I don't wanna sit there I need this class. I trudge over to her and plop into the seat. All I would have to do is ignore her and I will be okay. Barbie doll Bimbo isn't with spending time over.
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond-Angle Sat May 18, 2013 4:56 am

I hear my friend Sarah laugh i shoot her a death glare and countine to stare at the blank paper in front of me no im not really dumb i just learn at a slower pase then others my enermy Josh who is going out with the biggest Bitch in school Karen leans over and starts calling me names i dont say anything just look at the paper fighting back tears and i hear Cam laugh once the bell rings I jump up and hurry out the class and leave my Medical Condition Papers sitting theree
Diamond-Angle
Diamond-Angle
sitting in the moonlight

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Sat May 18, 2013 8:52 am

i felt bad that i laughed but she thinks shes top shit and that proves that its all a act and that she really needs to change who she is because a blond barbie act wont get her far in life. i see her in the hall and i think about stopping but think against it.
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond-Angle Sat May 18, 2013 11:29 am

I slip into the bathroom will my friends keep guard I sink to the fall and bust into tears why is my life so complicated I hate my life I pull out a razor and cut small slits intoy wrist and sit there watching the blood pour I hear my name over the intercom and someone is reading my medical paper and the tell everyone that I have a mental challenge ability"How did Karen get my info like that
Diamond-Angle
Diamond-Angle
sitting in the moonlight

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Tue May 21, 2013 7:50 am

i look around in shock what the hell. why would someone announce that. that isnt for them to say ! i groan and turn around so that im at the bathroom im sure im going to regret this " go in and check if any other girls are in there " i growl when she comes back nervously shaking her head no i push past her and into the bath room to see the sea of red liquid surrounding here and i rush over and hold her cuts to try stopping the blood "GO GET HELP" i yell knowing the drama queens would hear
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond-Angle Tue May 21, 2013 9:43 am

My friends rush in and see all this blood and me slowly going out they run to the nurse grabbing me and picking me up before i black out and pass out and once i wake up see a white room and see Cam in there looking like he havent been to sleep in weeks i move my hand causing my friends as well as Cam to jump up I go to talk but cant
Diamond-Angle
Diamond-Angle
sitting in the moonlight

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Tue May 21, 2013 10:48 am

" take it easy girly. You did some damage and you have been out for days." I know she don't know me but I felt obligated to help as do I with any body that needs someone to help even the ones who done it to them self. I hate seeing people get hurt. Definitely my weak spot is the girls though I remember when my sister was abused. I couldn't stand it. I sigh and get up to go grab a coffee. When I walk out the queen was being filled in on drama I'm sure.

"maybe you got his attention after all he saved your life. And he hasn't left the room sleep hell I don't even think the boy has slept in the 32 hours you where out. " I admit then looking back at the edible guy behind the glass pouring some coffee for himself

LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond-Angle Tue May 21, 2013 11:14 am

i shake my head"i didn't do this for attention I did because of my life everyone I meet or try to meet hate me" I say to my friends as they looked around the room I shake my head as tears slowly fall"y'all don't know how it feels to hear your mothers say they wish y'all was dad" I said spilling my guts
Diamond-Angle
Diamond-Angle
sitting in the moonlight

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Tue May 21, 2013 11:24 am

I look at her shocked and kick the other girls out " girl I'm here for ya .. I know how it feels and I know our goin to hate this but maybe if you toned down the attitude you might even have a boyfriend who doesn't just want sex .. Just a though " I say rolling my eyes " just think about it okay me and the girls are going Togo do damage control " I say as I turn on my 5 inch steledo witch I have no idea how I can walk in. And a dress that was tighter to my body the my skin was.

LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond-Angle Tue May 21, 2013 9:31 pm

I smile and nod my head"Thanks Sara"I say once she winks and leaves I lay back and slowly close my eyes just and slowly go to sleep until I hear my mother busting in the room saying how I was the worst daughter taking all of her attention from off her and on my self and how she hates me and I'll never be a fine as her and no man wants a slut like me I look up and see cam standing there I slowly turn my head as tears slowly fall
Diamond-Angle
Diamond-Angle
sitting in the moonlight

Back to top Go down

Post by LilDupuis Tue May 21, 2013 9:53 pm

" I think it's time you leave !" I growle she doesn't move so I push myself in front of this old lady and she starts to warp her self around me sexually "oh my aren't you a sexy little guy maybe I can show you some fun "'I groan and shove her off of me. " I wouldn't ever touch a old bag like you and you have no right talking to her like that your such a nobody hat your jealous of you 18 year old doughter !" I yell and push her out of the room feeling bad that i just yelled at her but I couldn't just sand here and let her yell at her doughter telling her that she was nothing because obviously she means something to someone.
LilDupuis
LilDupuis
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next